• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

slipstream

Quote from: GeorgeRNoory on August 29, 2008, 06:26:06 PM
Hey my producer told me about your neat website.  Thanks for all the support, you guys are the best.

George

P.S.
Art will be filling in Labor Day Weekend...be sure to catch the show!

Thanks for the update George!  Are you still planning on running for president?

Spikegirl

Hey my producer told me about your neat website.  Thanks for all the support, you guys are the best.

George

P.S.

You're a riot! This is even better than when Richard Hoagland joined!

Frys Girl

George

P.S.
Hey George! I hope we can ask questions. Since slipstream has, I'll try my luck. I've always wondered if you have an iPod, or if you workout. What's on your playlist? Do you do pullups?

Spikegirl

Quote from: Meegle on August 29, 2008, 04:30:50 PM

"It's funny he mentions the RFID chip 'cuz today I had lunch with Katherine Albrecht, the woman opposed to the RFID chip."    (Is it really name dropping when nobody knows who she is just by saying her name? But I bet George felt important having lunch with her.)

George is pathetic. He loves to name drop and he loves to flaunt his "celebrity" status like we are all supposed to be impressed, bow down before him and kiss his ring* (or ass). I remember another story he told, again involving a restaurant meal (when does it not?), where George was out stuffing his face and he noticed a couple over at the next table looking at him. Of course, being Snoory, and being devoid of class or decorum, Snoory decided to go over and grace the couple with his presence. He figured they would love to meet a "celebrity" like him, so he went over to their table uninvited and said "Do you know who I am". It turns out they didn't and George kept asking "Are you sure you don't know who I am? Are you sure?" (Give it up, George)

That reminds me of a scene from one of the  American Pie movies (can't recall which one) where the Alyson Hannigan character is having sex with the Jason Biggs character and she says, "Say my name! Say my name...BITCH!" Not that I like to envision it, but I can imagine George with some hapless woman who hasn't kissed his "celebrity" ass enough and I can almost hear a hot, sweaty Noory yelling "Say my name BITCH!" (Noory hearing his own name...the only way he'll get off)

*Catholic Bishops used to get their rings kissed by those who met them as a sign of respect. I think. That's what I remember hearing when I was growing up in Catholic school.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 29, 2008, 07:44:37 PM
grace the couple with his presence
Oh my god. I would order the manager to have him banned. How annoying that had to be. LOL "I'm here alone and I want to ruin your date. Maybe if I do my mind control your date will magically have sex with me instead tonight."

Also, Spikegirl, I love your posts the most. This one had me laughing for a while. Do you think this is why he moved to LA? To get women to sleep with him based on his brilliant broadcasting?

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 29, 2008, 07:53:07 PM

Also, Spikegirl, I love your posts the most. This one had me laughing for a while. Do you think this is why he moved to LA? To get women to sleep with him based on his brilliant broadcasting?

Thank you, Fry's Girl! Flattery will get you everywhere with me! I am sure he moved to LA to rub elbows with the "movers and shakers" out there. I think Snoory pleasures himself to the thought of being an A list celebrity, hounded by the paparazzi and showing up on the front of The Enquirer.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 29, 2008, 07:58:49 PM
Thank you, Fry's Girl! Flattery will get you everywhere with me! I am sure he moved to LA to rub elbows with the "movers and shakers" out there. I think Snoory pleasures himself to the thought of being an A list celebrity, hounded by the paparazzi and showing up on the front of The Enquirer.
There are LOTS of loose women in LA. I have some family there. Look what happened to David Duchovny!

Speaking of Snoory pleasuring himself, I picked up a copy of the Sun Magazine and it included some hilarious stuff: Redneck Stonehenge and FAT PUSSY GETS AWARD.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 29, 2008, 08:10:13 PM
There are LOTS of loose women in LA. I have some family there. Look what happened to David Duchovny!

Speaking of Snoory pleasuring himself, I picked up a copy of the Sun Magazine and it included some hilarious stuff: Redneck Stonehenge  and FAT PUSSY GETS AWARD.

What exactly is a Redneck? I PM with someone at another site and she lives in Kentucky. She was complaining about never meeting anyone, and she asked me if I liked Rednecks, because that is all there is by her. I asked, "Do you mean like Jeff Foxworthy?". She never answered. That is the only "redneck" I can think of. Does the term apply to any man from the South or the deep South, or is it a type of person from the South?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 29, 2008, 08:19:21 PM
What exactly is a Redneck? I PM with someone at another site and she lives in Kentucky. She was complaining about never meeting anyone, and she asked me if I liked Rednecks, because that is all there is by her. I asked, "Do you mean like Jeff Foxworthy?". She never answered. That is the only "redneck" I can think of. Does the term apply to any man from the South or the deep South, or is it a type of person from the South?
I'd consult the lyrics for the song "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson. http://www.hit-country-music-lyrics.com/redneck-woman-lyrics.html

By her account, I'm a redneck, but I live in the Northeast. Redneck Stonehenge is much more interesting though..........it involves man made structures made of upright, junk cars.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 29, 2008, 08:26:07 PM
I'd consult the lyrics for the song "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson. http://www.hit-country-music-lyrics.com/redneck-woman-lyrics.html

Ahh...the "white" version of being "hood". I think I get it. Thanks.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 29, 2008, 08:10:13 PM

Speaking of Snoory pleasuring himself, I picked up a copy of the Sun Magazine and it included some hilarious stuff: Redneck Stonehenge and FAT PUSSY GETS AWARD.
What happened to David Duchovny?

Spikegirl

Quote from: Art is the Best on August 30, 2008, 07:35:03 AM
This kind of thing reminds me of another radio show I used to hear overnight. Have any of you heard of that guy Roy Masters? Here's a link to some downloads. Clips are at the bottom of the page. Just look at the topics and you can get an idea of the kind of weirdo he is, but you really have to listen to how he treats the callers to get the full effect. And they eat it up! It is amazing. Last time I heard him, a few years ago, he was obsessed with the Stockholm Syndrome. He analyzes callers by the sound of their voice, like he's psychic or something, and is not surprisingly preoccupied with mind control. http://www.fhu.com/pearls.html

Thanks for the compliment! I heard Roy's show one night when I somehow got the signal from a Virginia station. It reminded me of Coast to Coast when Art did the show. Roy kept fading in and out, but I Googled him the next day to see who I had been listening to. Roy seems like quite a character. I wouldn't mind listening to his show instead of the Snoron.

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 30, 2008, 07:45:49 AM
Thanks for the compliment! I heard Roy's show one night when I somehow got the signal from a Virginia station. It reminded me of Coast to Coast when Art did the show. Roy kept fading in and out, but I Googled him the next day to see who I had been listening to. Roy seems like quite a character. I wouldn't mind listening to his show instead of the Snoron.
Yeah, he is definitely entertaining. Man, is he is weird.

(I just deleted my posts because I was confused and thought I'd posted in two threads somehow. It's early, that's my excuse  :P)

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 11, 2008, 06:44:40 PM
Suddenly, just a few feet from the curb of the sidewalk on the other side, some yahoo out of towner stood there staring up at the skyscrapers. He was directly in my path. There was no way I could swerve at this point, such was my impulse. Then I did the unthinkable...I put both my arms out, pushed him away and screamed "MOVE" all in one deft movement. I did this instictively, not realizing what I had done until about one horrified second later, as I kept sprinting down the block, this time trying to put distance-literally and figuratively, between me and whomever that man was.
http://www.thepositivemind.com/tpm/index.php
Here we go. And I can totally picture myself as you in this, and as the person gazing at skyscrapers, except that everyone knows you're not supposed to do that because then you'll get mugged. Or violently shoved by oncoming jaywalkers.

EvB

George

P.S.

BAH!  I just looked at the list.  NO ART!  You Bell tease you.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Art is the Best on August 30, 2008, 08:06:14 AM
Here we go. And I can totally picture myself as you in this, and as the person gazing at skyscrapers, except that everyone knows you're not supposed to do that because then you'll get mugged. Or violently shoved by oncoming jaywalkers.

LOL! That'll teach him to stand in the street looking up at buildings! Haha! I've always felt bad for whomever that was. I can be such an animal.

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on August 30, 2008, 08:41:56 AM
BAH!  I just looked at the list.  NO ART!  You Bell tease you.

No, we had Knapp on last night. EXCELLENT show. Like old times with Art. Almost. Ian will be on Sat and Sun. Let's hope he has a decent topic both nights and halfway decent guests.

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 30, 2008, 09:05:07 AM
No, we had Knapp on last night. EXCELLENT show. Loke old times with Art. Almost. Ian will be on Sat and Sun. Let's hope he has a decent topic both nights and halfway decent guests.

I turned Knapp on - but was so worn out i PASSED OUT.  So I have ti on now. And I VERY much like the way he is opening the show.  Really giving the guidelines!

Ian's guests this weekend are (Saturday) Dream Therapist Rodger Kamentz  His site looks okay - but I know nothing about him.

http://www.rodgerkamenetz.com/

Sunday is Ronald Hass - X-CIA.  It's part book promo, so again, could be good - could be a dog.

We'll see.

I am, however, delighted to have a second snooryless weekend in a row - whatever the outcome.

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on August 30, 2008, 09:55:27 AM
I turned Knapp on - but was so worn out i PASSED OUT.  So I have ti on now. And I VERY much like the way he is opening the show.  Really giving the guidelines!

Ian's guests this weekend are (Saturday) Dream Therapist Rodger Kamentz  His site looks okay - but I know nothing about him.

http://www.rodgerkamenetz.com/

Sunday is Ronald Hass - X-CIA.  It's part book promo, so again, could be good - could be a dog.

We'll see.

I am, however, delighted to have a second snooryless weekend in a row - whatever the outcome.

Ev, I missed Dr Weiss on Thurs and also most of last night. Where could I access these shows? Please PM me. Thanks!

Frys Girl

Snooryless. What a wonderful word and concept.

Gah, still haven't heard Knapp. Want to, though.

I'm also digging "Snooryless", myself.

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on August 30, 2008, 10:50:05 AM
Gah, still haven't heard Knapp. Want to, though.

I'm also digging "Snooryless", myself.

I haven't warmed up to Knapp yet.  I'm not saying I don't like him, but I need more time to get to know the guy. His style makes me think of Hilly Rose for some reason.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Art is the Best on August 30, 2008, 08:06:14 AM
Art, I see you've listed yourself as the resident prude. You've come to the right place to be loosened up, baby!

(just joking. Ignore me)

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 30, 2008, 07:26:53 PM
Art, I see you've listed yourself as the resident prude. You've come to the right place to be loosened up, baby!

(just joking. Ignore me)

Real nice talk there sister. Real nice. *nods head back&forth all scoldy-like*

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 30, 2008, 07:26:53 PM

(just joking. Ignore me)
I see that!  ;)

Spikegirl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 31, 2008, 12:46:26 AM
Real nice talk there sister. Real nice. *nods head back&forth all scoldy-like*

Said the kettle to the pot!
;)

Quote from: Spikegirl on August 31, 2008, 10:56:52 AM
Said the kettle to the pot!
;)

*The kettle laughed in the background, his evil smirk growing wider still.*

Frys Girl

Regarding the super glue incident:
After he plays the clip and Art says that what he did as the dumbest thing he has ever done by a country mile.

Snoory: Can you imagine that? [laughs] A piece of his lip in the ass-tray? [laughs again]

Snoron.  ;:) ;:) ;:) ;:) ;:) ;:)

EvB

Thankfully - I didn't hear the George reply, but I have heard that clip.  It's hilarious.  Silver-Tongued Art going all mush mouth because he's glued his mouth half shut.   ;D