• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Voter fraud - 2016

Started by GravitySucks, November 03, 2016, 02:30:32 PM

GravitySucks

http://www.theacru.org/acru-warns-more-texas-counties/

8 counties in Texas with more registered voters than actual living and breathing people. Pretty sure that these are all in southwest Texas. The part that generally votes blue. Texas has 254 counties. In the last election there were about 10 counties that cast less than 500 votes. The lowest number was 61 votes if I remember correctly.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2016, 10:49:38 AM
http://www.theacru.org/acru-warns-more-texas-counties/

8 counties in Texas with more registered voters than actual living and breathing people. Pretty sure that these are all in southwest Texas. The part that generally votes blue. Texas has 254 counties. In the last election there were about 10 counties that cast less than 500 votes. The lowest number was 61 votes if I remember correctly.

Sad story indeed.
I like to suggest that from now on American observers will be not allowed to monitor elections anywhere in the World.
As far as I understand Russians were not allowed to have their representatives to monitor accuracy of this elections in the USA,
...PERHAPS THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE to discredit Russians

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:18:49 PM
http://alexanderhiggins.com/vote-fraud-12-michigan-hillary-vote-disqualified-recount/

https://archive.is/SpWF4

Michigan Recount: Over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit Vote Faces Disqualification

Absolutely! Trump always said it was rigged! That's what stopped him being POTUS, goddamitt!!!

Impeach the bitch. Yes. Before even more kids get eaten.

Jackstar

Top 11 "Russian-hack" questions the Electors should ask the CIA

Assuming these "rogue-Electors" from the Electoral College get a briefing on the "Russian election-hack" from the CIA, and assuming the Electors have a few working brain cells, and assuming they care, here are the top 11 questions they should ask the CIA presenter:

Questions One through Three (repeated with enthusiasm and fervor): Are you just going to feed us generalities and tell us you can't detail specifics because that would compromise your methods and personnel? We can read the generalities in the Washington Post, whose owner, Jeff Bezos, chief honcho at Amazon, has a $600 million contract with the CIA to provide cloud computing services, so he and the Post and the CIA are in bed together.

Question Four: We need a precise distinction here. How did "Russia hacked the DNC, Hillary, Podesta, and Weiner emails and fed the emails to WikiLeaks who released them" suddenly morph into
"Russia hacked the election vote"?

Question Five: The security systems that protected the DNC, Hillary, Podesta, and Weiner emails were so feeble a child could have gotten past them in a few minutes. Why should we assume high-level Russian agents were involved?

Question Six: Not only does the CIA have a history of lying to the American people, lying is part of your job description. Why should we believe you? Take your time. We can have food brought in.

Question Seven: We're getting the feeling you're talking down to us as if we're the peasants and you're the feudal barons. Why is that? Do you work for us, or do we work for you? Once upon a time, before you went to work for the Agency, were you like us, or were you always arrogant and dismissive?

Question Eight: Let's put aside for a moment the question of who leaked all those emails. What about the substance and content of the emails? Was all that forged or was it real? If you claim there was forgery, prove it. Put a dozen emails up on that big screen and take us through them, piece by piece, and show us where and how the forgery occurred. By the way, why didn't you allow us to bring several former NSA analysts into this briefing? Are we living in the US or the USSR?

Question Nine: Are you personally a computer expert, sir? Or are you merely relaying what someone else at the CIA told you? Would you spell your name for us again? What is your job description at the Agency? Do you work in public information? Are you tasked with "being convincing"?

Question Ten: Do you think we're completely stupid?

Question Eleven: Let's all let our hair down, okay? Forget facts and specifics. Of course we want to overthrow the election and install Hillary Clinton in the Oval Office. So do you. We're on the same team. But we need you to give us something, anything. So far, this briefing is embarrassing. Once we get out of here, we want to tell a few persuasive lies. Give us a Russian name, any name. Or a location in Russia we can use. The brand name of a Russian vodka. Caviar. Something that sounds Russian. Make up a code with letters and numbers. Help us out. How about the name of an American who who's actually a Russian spy? You could shoot him later today in a "gun battle at a shopping mall." That would work.

Good luck.

By Jon Rappoport

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/top-11-russian-hack-questions-the-rogue-electors-should-ask-the-cia/

Jackstar

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/president-donald-trump-says-he-will-ask-major-investigation-allegations-n711956

Quote"You would have to imagine a massive conspiracy crossing many states to steal a federal election," she said.

Jackstar

U.S. citizens who concern themselves with this issue (hint: all) are basically required to watch Bill Maher's gay-ass show from last Friday.

What can I say? The price of liberty is *throws up in mouth* eternal *hurls* vigilance.

Also, wtf I love Grover Norquist now. This timeline is a little squicky. Also, I can't link to it online, because unlike the week before, Maher did not freely throw it up on the web.

Did I mention? He gets destroyed live. Obvious shameface is obvious.

pyewacket

Voter IDs would prevent this from happening. We have to show ID for many applications and services, why is it only a burden when it comes to voting? Why would anyone object? Citizens in poor countries have to show ID to vote- why is it too much to ask here?

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/09/grand-prairie-woman-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud/

White told CBS11, when Ortega tried to register to vote in Tarrant County, she admitted she was not a citizen, so her application was rejected. When she told them she had already been voting in Dallas County, that’s when investigators started looking into her case. Defense attorney Clark Bidsall said his client’s case has been politicized and now Ortega has a difficult road ahead even after her sentence.

Urbana man charged with living, voting in U.S. illegally

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-02-10/urbana-man-charged-living-voting-us-illegally.html

URBANA â€" A Mexican national who has lived in Urbana since 2005, allegedly using a stolen identity, was arraigned Thursday on seven federal counts, including four related to voting by an illegal immigrant.

Miguel Valencia-Sandoval, 33, who allegedly had been using the identity of a Texas man named Ramiro G. Vasquez, pleaded not guilty to the charges before Magistrate Eric Long at U.S. District Court in Urbana.

Jackstar

What's that movie, where that guy, is going to take a whole bunch of money, in exchange for taking a prison sentence... oh wait that's literally every movie ever made except for some of the My Little Pony flicks.

8 years for fraud. Bernie must be furious.

pyewacket

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 10, 2017, 03:51:02 PM
What's that movie, where that guy, is going to take a whole bunch of money, in exchange for taking a prison sentence... oh wait that's literally every movie ever made except for some of the My Little Pony flicks.

8 years for fraud. Bernie must be furious.

Meh- he did get to buy a nice house. I'm sure he'll come in handy in the future. 

I knew something fishy was going on in New Hampshire when the population of Dixville Notch suddenly swelled from single digits to 15,000 a week before election night.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-voter-fraud_us_589e21e7e4b0ab2d2b151e51?dgh7b6a1vfcyjh5mi&;

Jackstar

QuoteThere is no evidence at all to support the claim,

Is anyone willing to explain DT's claim of losing New Hampshire because of massive voter fraud as anything other than the nonsensical ravings of someone who's completely delusional? Given the size of the state, its demographics, and tiny urban population centers, it's impossible to believe that over ten thousand ineligible people could have voted without being noticed by somebody. That's just loony tunes.

MAPA

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 10, 2017, 08:20:16 PM
it's impossible to believe that over ten thousand ineligible people could have voted without being noticed by somebody

What is your source of evidence that it wasn't noticed by somebody?

Correction, I thought DT lost New Hampshire by over 10,000 votes, but it was 2,700 and change. My bad. Even so, it's still impossible to believe that even that many fake voters would have been able to successfully dupe the shrewd, fiercely independent and notoriously cantankerous residents of the Granite State no matter how much fraud allegedly may have been bused in from Massachusetts.

And it's no surprise that the Mole People known as The Sununu, who have been allowed to run the state for decades in exchange for  surrendering their family integrity forever, released a cautiously ambiguous statement.

http://www.wmur.com/article/trump-blames-his-ayottes-nh-losses-on-thousands-of-illegal-massachusetts-voters/8729704

Darn that so-called FEC commissioner for not accepting alternative facts at face value.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-election-fraud-idUSKBN15Q01O

"'The scheme the President of the United States alleges would constitute thousands of felony criminal offenses under New Hampshire law,' FEC Commissioner Ellen Weintraub said in a statement.'

"Weintraub, who was appointed by former Republican President George W. Bush, asked Trump to 'immediately share his evidence with the public and with the appropriate law-enforcement authorities so that his allegations may be investigated promptly and thoroughly.'"

Does anyone want to defend DT's claim about New Hampshire or explain why going out of his way to make it to a group of Senators isn't delusional or at least very odd?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 12, 2017, 05:44:36 PM
Does anyone want to defend DT's claim about New Hampshire or explain why going out of his way to make it to a group of Senators isn't delusional or at least very odd?

Sure, this explains it https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/02/12/mixed-into-his-falsehoods-on-voter-fraud-stephen-miller-did-hit-on-one-truth/

Both sides acknowledge (Ds overtly, Rs covertly) that tighter voter-registration laws favor Rs.  A charitable reading of Trump's remarks would be closer to "if tighter voter-registration laws were in place, I would have won."  This may or may not be true, but it's not delusional to suggest it given the narrow margin.

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 12, 2017, 06:13:45 PM
Sure, this explains it https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/02/12/mixed-into-his-falsehoods-on-voter-fraud-stephen-miller-did-hit-on-one-truth/

Both sides acknowledge (Ds overtly, Rs covertly) that tighter voter-registration laws favor Rs.  A charitable reading of Trump's remarks would be closer to "if tighter voter-registration laws were in place, I would have won."  This may or may not be true, but it's not delusional to suggest it given the narrow margin.

I think you're being Salvation Army charitable there, K. He insists that ineligible voters were bused in. He also got about 7,800 fewer votes than Kelly Ayotte, which suggests a lot of people just didn't vote for him. Same goes for HRC, who got 6,000 votes less than Maggie Hassan. If DT can't accept that he lost a state fair and square with no evidence to the contrary, that's delusional.

"Trump lost the state by 2,700 votes â€" a narrow margin but in a small state. It came down to about 0.4 percent of votes cast. Trump reportedly claimed that the difference was because of people being bused in from Massachusetts. He also claimed that former senator Kelly Ayotte (R) lost her race for the same reason.

"That’s weird, though, because Ayotte lost only by 1,000 votes. What’s more, Hillary Clinton earned about 6,000 fewer votes in the state than did the Democratic Senate candidate, Maggie Hassan. Trump got about 7,800 fewer votes than Ayotte. So how does that work? People came in to vote just for Hassan but not Clinton? Did some illegal voters come in to vote for Ayotte but not Trump? In the same election, New Hampshirites elected Chris Sununu as governor. He’s a Republican. Were the illegal voters told to cast votes only for Senate and the presidency? This is a complicated operation, to be sure.
"

And this belies Stephen Miller's claim that New Hampshire elections have been rife with fraud for years, although anyone who wants to learn more will have to go there because nobody there seems to discuss it beyond state lines.

"Fergus Cullen, who ran the state Republican Party in 2007 and 2008, expressed skepticism about the bused-in-voters claim on Twitter. “I will pay $1000 to 1st person proving even 1 out-of-state person took bus from MA 2 any NH polling place last Election Day,” he wrote. It’s a safe bet; a review of a decade of news reports on Nexis about voter fraud arrests in the state turned up the following:

"A man from Manchester, N.H., who said he lived in Salem, N.H., to vote there.
    "A state representative who tried to cover up the fact that he’d moved out of his district."

K_Dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 12, 2017, 06:53:35 PM
I think you're being Salvation Army charitable there, K...

Yeah I read the article.  Go ahead and believe it's delusion; I'm just trying to cushion you from the whiplash when, in response to a future voter-registration crackdown, you will need to see him as fiendishly clever.  There is a method to this.

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 12, 2017, 07:03:58 PM
Yeah I read the article.  Go ahead and believe it's delusion; I'm just trying to cushion you from the whiplash when, in response to a future voter-registration crackdown, you will need to see him as fiendishly clever.  There is a method to this.

Thank you, because Whiplash and all the other fiendish little monkeys like him will rip your face off without warning and wear it as a hat. Don't let a little cowboy suit or a pair of shiny trousers fool you into thinking they're cute and harmless.

Jackstar

Did y'all notice that the usual gang of idiots has taken a pause en masse of late?

Because I notice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 12, 2017, 07:43:49 PM
the usual gang of idiots

This could apply to many these days. Care to specify which idiots you mean?  ???

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 12, 2017, 07:43:49 PM
Did y'all notice that the usual gang of idiots has taken a pause en masse of late?

Because I notice.

I am not sure how much our lists would coincide.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 12, 2017, 08:02:31 PM
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Frankly, nothing would give me further joy, nor advance my research farther--alas, Hillary deleted it.