• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

guest hosts

Started by saab93driver, May 11, 2008, 03:15:06 PM

saab93driver

Top 3 guest hosts IMO that I wish would be on more.

John Wells
Hilly Rose
George Knapp

I've listened to C2C for about 6 or 7 years, wish Art would come back, even part time.  I heard a show a while back with Hilly Rose as a guest host, he is pretty decent, not Art but still pretty good.  I went and got a subscription to his show over at Fate Magazine, his interviews are good but no call ins so they are not a much fun to listen to but still interesting.

And yes, George Noory does suck. 

Max

Quote from: saab93driver on May 11, 2008, 03:15:06 PM
...wish Art would come back, even part time. 

arts not coming back...

Quote from: saab93driver on May 11, 2008, 03:15:06 PM
And yes, George Noory does suck. 

that I agree with...

saab93driver

I know Art is not likely to come back (tho we have heard that before....) but is it confirmed he is still planning to do the annual Ghost2Ghost and Predictions shows?  I thought i heard him say that at one point.

I have C2C stream link and a lot of shows recorded going back to 2004, when I first signed up and I listen to the streaming audio from this site and WPRT Paranormal Radio so I get my daily fill of Art's shows, it is somewhat intriguing how even the old shows remain relevant and entertaining to listen to, even the first hour news blurbs which date the show.

EvB

Quote from: saab93driver on May 12, 2008, 06:48:17 PM
I know Art is not likely to come back (tho we have heard that before....) but is it confirmed he is still planning to do the annual Ghost2Ghost and Predictions shows?  I thought i heard him say that at one point.

When he announced his last retirement - he did say he intended to continue - for the foreseeable future - with the shows that were specially "his" such as the prediction show and the Halloween Ghost 2 Ghost. I hope it's true - but as many have said - caller quality has gone down so much that it won't be quite the same . . . .

MV/Liberace!

i have been told art mentioned on ham radio his contract with premiere is about to end (if it hasn't already) and the flavor of the conversation seemed to suggest he's not going to enter into another.  actually, i hope this is true.  for more details on my thoughts in this regard, see the following:
http://ufoship.com/comment.php?comment.news.57