• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"Meteor strike in Iran"

Started by Jackstar, August 09, 2015, 01:56:50 AM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2015, 03:36:22 PM

What's fascinating, is that if one goes to Google News and searches for all news stories containing the words "Iran" and "Meteor," all the results are Eddie Coyle's college records and birth certificate.

And a picture from my youth. We was broke.

Jackstar

Quote from: ASC on August 09, 2015, 03:40:08 PM
Jack's feuding in multiple threads.

I'm not feuding at all. What are you implying?

onan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 09, 2015, 03:42:49 PM
   And a picture from my youth. We was broke.

I see your family stole my tub.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on August 09, 2015, 03:44:21 PM
I see your family stole my tub.

Irish Travellers can't help themselves.

Howard the Duck was never cool and I had Jello today.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on August 09, 2015, 02:05:16 PMIf there is anyone on this board more inanely dim-witted and excruciatingly ignorant of the real world than Yorkshire pud, I don't know who it is. This guy makes Falkie look like he deserves a monument in Camelot.

I am going to have that one cast in bronze...

Jackstar

I read a lot of weird and insipid crap. It's not just what y'all post--it's something of an enthusiast's hazard in my case. So, when I tell you, that in my four decades (nearing five! WINNER) of reading English news sources in various forms, I've never seen a hoax story trend like this "meteor in Iran" thing, it's downright peculiar.

I couldn't tell you one way or the other after a total of about three hours of banging around doing what passes for "research" these days whether or not there was even an event at all. This is atypical any way one slices it.

Jackstar

Quote from: b_dubb on August 09, 2015, 12:29:33 PM
This clown must do nothing but pore over YouTube videos all day trying to invent some narrative that will attract enough attention to pay for his subscription to Cat Fancy

Hey, someone remind me, didn't Art say on his show that, "Yes, meteors struck Iran"? Did I remember that correctly? Maybe we have time now to check the tapes.

pate

I heard something about the history of the Claw-Foot tub the other day.

Something about Kohler and using it to skin pigs...

Not Sure, Hubrin-Legind?

Jackstar

Have you ever danced with The Devil in the pale moonlight?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2015, 01:40:09 PM
didn't Art say on his show that, "Yes, meteors struck Iran"? Did I remember that correctly? Maybe we have time now to check the tapes.

Question #1 on the next GabCast, right here. Or perhaps #2, right after "are you allowed to host your show again yet?"

And, scene.

theONE

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 09, 2015, 03:21:02 PM
Meteor strike? I didn't know they were even unionized.

FUCK IT I GIVE UP , LOL hahaha

Jackstar

Hey, someone remind me, didn't Art say on his show that, "Yes, meteors struck Iran"? Did I remember that correctly? Maybe we have time now to check the tapes.

Maybe. I know, I know--you're all so busy.

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 10, 2015, 01:27:06 PM

I read a lot of weird and insipid crap. It's not just what y'all post--it's something of an enthusiast's hazard in my case. So, when I tell you, that in my four decades (nearing five! WINNER) of reading English news sources in various forms, I've never seen a hoax story trend like this "meteor in Iran" thing, it's downright peculiar.

I couldn't tell you one way or the other after a total of about three hours of banging around doing what passes for "research" these days whether or not there was even an event at all. This is atypical any way one slices it.

so there was no meteor strike in Iran, hmmmmm   

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 05:16:27 PM
so there was no meteor strike in Iran, hmmmmm

I'm passing The Baton Of Investigation on to you. Don't put it in your butt.

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 05:22:51 PM

I'm passing The Baton Of Investigation on to you. Don't put it in your butt.

lol, talking about putting things in butt, I would put that Iranian question/investigation into Heather's wormhole
so she can pass it on to Art but I think her wormhole is occupied by Art's parts at the moment
so I let it slide, let this remain a mystery

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 05:30:23 PM
talking about putting things in butt, I would put that Iranian question/investigation into Heather's wormhole

This is why civilization has been withheld from you.

Jackstar

QuoteMoreover, according to the blog post published by researchers, it is impossible for Microsoft to fully revoke the leaked keys, potentially giving law enforcement (such as FBI and NSA) special backdoor that can be used to unlock Windows-powered devices in criminal cases.

... cui key bono?!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 06:25:43 PM
... cui key bono?!
Lol - FTM.  Actually, they've been doing this since at least XP. I've used the program (a different one) to track module loads and boost boot times quite significantly.  ;)
I don't for one second believe the "Leak" was accidental.

Hrrrmmmm

https://watchers.news/2015/08/02/large-meteorite-impacts-iran-causing-serious-damage-to-qazvin-numerous-towns-affected/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/457957/Meteor-strike-Iran-Terhan-claims
The scandal sheets have info on it.

Oh hey, Giant meteor wins Presidential election,   

or...     

Putin Orders Spacecraft Debris Removed From Iran As Alien Fleet Circles Earth

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/why-are-nasa-and-the-us-media-covering-up-a-devastating-meteor-strike-in-iran_082015

Lots of  (dis?) - info out there.  July 31, 2015 impact.   I want one of the tektites.

LOL - Fun rabbit hole to play in for a couple of hours. No real concrete information on sources given, although there were large meteors in Brasilia, and Argentina on the same day. Oh, and I did find the The Cloak of Athena info again.

Plus...   I was lucky enough to be outside at the time and see this S.O.B go past on it's way to Maine. http://ktla.com/2016/05/17/meteorites-bright-crash-to-earth-caught-on-police-dashcam-video-in-maine/
That puppy was huge, & lit up the entire Northern sky. Very low and flat trajectory.
;)

BTW - I've been seeing quite a few fireballs the last few days too.  http://www.amsmeteors.org/tag/july-meteor-showers/
(page still works w/ JS disabled)

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 06, 2016, 08:43:30 PM
BTW - I've been seeing quite a few fireballs the last few days too.

https://youtu.be/SaB19auvjc8

One way or another, we're not going to be taking about #spiritcooking for much longer.