• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joshua P Warren

Started by Frys Girl, May 01, 2009, 11:36:54 AM

Frys Girl

There is no period after the P.

I like this guy. Please say you heard his awkward description of a nude female alter offering to Satan followed by Noory's awkward giggles. Please tell me you heard him say "OK Satan, if you're there, come out so I can interview you."

YOU SUMMON ME, CROOKED MUSTACHED MORTAL?

Centurion73

Quote from: Frys Girl on May 01, 2009, 11:36:54 AM
There is no period after the P.

I like this guy. Please say you heard his awkward description of a nude female alter offering to Satan followed by Noory's awkward giggles. Please tell me you heard him say "OK Satan, if you're there, come out so I can interview you."

At least he speaks and can be understood but he is just a schlock guest like RCH, LMH, Misch, etc.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Centurion73 on May 01, 2009, 11:02:03 PM
I like this about him www.moneyscienceworks.com/
I saw that. I'm not sure I understood what the Tibetan Meditation box was. If he can make you rich too, then damn it, he should be advertising on C2C! C2C Millionaires/billionaires. I wonder if Noory's in on it.

PIRATE - What we learned from that interview is that Noory = Satan. That laugh... only satan.

Yiddle

I don't care what you say, this guy is a classic example of how one so afflicted seldom comes to terms with his or her own underlying douchebaggery. 

[attachimg=1]

Juan

And now he has an app.  A portal app.

korrine

anyone listen to his show, "Speaking of Strange"? He's a funny as heck. I like his show alot. Those guys always get the best weird freaky news.

ManiacMatt

JPW is like a modern day PT Barnum. He always has a story and something to sell.  Noory likes to have him on C2C because he talks a lot and then talks some more. Noory enjoys his on-air naps.

He says, "there's no period after the p" way too many times.

Yiddle

Quote from: UFO Fill on December 14, 2012, 05:10:54 AM
And now he has an app.  A portal app.

And now over 100,000 people have paid to get it!  (Any why wouldn't they?  The app's reviews are stuffed with fake positive affirmations)

ShayP

Quote from: ManiacMatt on December 14, 2012, 06:47:50 PM

To quote George.   "so true.....so true."   ;D

Sleepwalker

Have you seen Joshua P Warren's "wishing machine" and "Spectralizer?"  If not, go to his official webpage and have a look.  http://shadowboxent.brinkster.net/wishingmachineradionicsbox.html

The radionics box, or "wishing machine," according to Mr. Warren, is "a controversial device that can be used, over and over, to help your desires manifest in an almost magical way."

Uh huh.  Really.  For a limited time, as an experiment, you can send Joshua P  $195 and he'll send you one. 

Or, you may be interested in The Spectralizer, "which is used specifically to enhance paranormal phenomena at particular sites. We presume it can also be used to help stop paranormal activity, though this is all still very experimental."  The one you see Joshua P wearing on his head is "the advanced unit" as seen on Beyong Belief with George Noory.

However, Joshua P points out that,  "We only produce these on rare occasions for sincere clients. If you are interested in having a Spectralizer kit built for you, please email us . . ."

Don't be a hater.  Go have a look.  You won't find "truth" like this in the mainstream media. 

Mulvaney

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 26, 2013, 02:58:06 PM
Have you seen Joshua P Warren's "wishing machine" and "Spectralizer?"

A tin foil hat is cheaper.  You just have to make sure its real tin.

ufogadfly

Have you seen Joshua P Warren's "wishing machine" and "Spectralizer?"  If not, go to his official webpage and have a look.  http://shadowboxent.brinkster.net/wishingmachineradionicsbox.html

The radionics box, or "wishing machine," according to Mr. Warren, is "a controversial device that can be used, over and over, to help your desires manifest in an almost magical way."

Uh huh.  Really.  For a limited time, as an experiment, you can send Joshua P  $195 and he'll send you one. 

At the very least it will help manifest cash for Warren.

Alright, I'll bite.  Why is there no damn period after the P in Warren?  What makes this pinhead so very special? I am so sick of various people spelling their names in silly ways:  WillIAm, for instance.  Worse (here my inner-curmudgeon is showing) are silly made-up names:  Fitty-Cents, P-Diddy, Vanilla Ice...

Of course, people have been changing their names for years:  Cary Grant was born Archibald McCleash (spelling?).  John Wayne was Marion Morrison.  At least these guys chose actual names. 

Oh, well....

ItsOver

...The radionics box, or "wishing machine," according to Mr. Warren, is "a controversial device that can be used, over and over, to help your desires manifest in an almost magical way."

I'd get one if it came with a money back guarantee if it didn't rid C2C of Noory.  Unfortunately, it probably works as well as Carnivora.

b_dubb

everyone (hosts and guests alike) on coast are pt barnum's. 

stevesh

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 27, 2013, 10:40:42 AM
Alright, I'll bite.  Why is there no damn period after the P in Warren?

It's only when he gives out his website address. Periods (dots) have specific functions in URLs.

Quote from: stevesh on April 28, 2013, 04:44:35 AM
It's only when he gives out his website address. Periods (dots) have specific functions in URLs.

Ah, well, that makes sense.  Thanks for the info!

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on March 22, 2014, 06:38:46 PM
http://youtu.be/3hyXmmPcaF0

Just found this online.
Thanks. Gonna watch later. Looks interesting. Someone, would love Dark Weekend or RedIce, needs to get Col Aquino on, somehow. Maybe 'play him' to put out his side of the satan church n Presidio n then ask real questions like about Presidio scandal, Process Church, etc

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ManiacMatt on December 14, 2012, 06:47:50 PM
JPW is like a modern day PT Barnum. He always has a story and something to sell.  Noory likes to have him on C2C because he talks a lot and then talks some more. Noory enjoys his on-air naps.

100% agree, the guy is a shyster.  I always get a chuckle hearing him talk about his "lab" and his "people" like he's running some hi-tech research facility. 

b_dubb

JPW should just go get a job at McDonalds.  Far more dignified.  Shit there's more dignity in giving handjobs to truckers.

Juan Cena

JPW's conspiracy talk went off the rails quickly tonight, didn't it?

FallenSeraph

OH YOU GUYS!

Look at what Joshua P Warren is selling these days:

The Wishing Machine

http://youtu.be/zTtVcUp7S6U

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HE MAKES ME LAUGH IN ALL CAPS.

I don't know how much it costs, but probably a ton since he's hosting a "FREE WEBINAR!" here at 7 p.m. EST:  https://plus.google.com/events/crno8fbns05nbse0gqd19l00p58

LOL. Shyster! And yet ... I WANT ONE! Maybe they'll only be $9.99.

albrecht

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 17, 2014, 03:48:07 PM
OH YOU GUYS!

Look at what Joshua P Warren is selling these days:

The Wishing Machine

http://youtu.be/zTtVcUp7S6U

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HE MAKES ME LAUGH IN ALL CAPS.

I don't know how much it costs, but probably a ton since he's hosting a "FREE WEBINAR!" here at 7 p.m. EST:  https://plus.google.com/events/crno8fbns05nbse0gqd19l00p58

LOL. Shyster! And yet ... I WANT ONE! Maybe they'll only be $9.99.
"Legal judgements have been levied, a man has died, books burnt" to protect this device from getting into our hands! "They" don't want us to having the Wishing Machine. Amazing.
Btw, wasn't he supposed to be coming out with some ghost app or something? And what about the mirrored box. That always seemed cool to me. I enjoy listening to his bizarre stories but not buying his "machine." ps: there is no period after P

FallenSeraph

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2014, 05:45:05 PM
"Legal judgements have been levied, a man has died, books burnt" to protect this device from getting into our hands! "They" don't want us to having the Wishing Machine. Amazing.
Btw, wasn't he supposed to be coming out with some ghost app or something? And what about the mirrored box. That always seemed cool to me. I enjoy listening to his bizarre stories but not buying his "machine." ps: there is no period after P

I just got done looking for that app. Found it on Google Play â€" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev157564.app151650. Alas, the only Android device I have is my Kindle and it's not in that app store.

Woo, The Wish Machine is $195. And then scroll down on the order page to see this gem:

[attachimg=1]

The Spectralizer! "Used specifically to enhance paranormal phenomena at particular sites!" Price available upon request.

His night vision equipment is here. Price also only available on request. Who does he think he is, Louis Vuitton?

albrecht

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 17, 2014, 06:11:01 PM
I just got done looking for that app. Found it on Google Play â€" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev157564.app151650. Alas, the only Android device I have is my Kindle and it's not in that app store.

Woo, The Wish Machine is $195. And then scroll down on the order page to see this gem:

[attachimg=1]

The Spectralizer! "Used specifically to enhance paranormal phenomena at particular sites!" Price available upon request.

His night vision equipment is here. Price also only available on request. Who does he think he is, Louis Vuitton?

If you have to ask Joshua P Warren the cost, you can't afford it!

That is one of the most funny pictures I've ever seen! Ever. The makeshift helmet and knobs like a really old and badly produced Sci-Fi movie. And that SUPER serious expression! And I like the blonde also wearing the modified child's play construction helmet accompanying it. A neighbor of mine died a few years ago who was an astrologer (actually wrote a lot of books and traveled the world) and cleaning out her house with her family I found this machine. Some Gabbers told me it was some kind of "psychic power machine" (there's a thread somewhere on it.) I still haven't plugged it in. I guess, I'm like George on Ouija board and worry what effect it will have on others (or blow all my fuses or start a fire!)

FallenSeraph

Meanwhile, I'm so bummed that THIS SITE isn't loading:

[attachimg=1]

Joshua P. Warren's Psychotronic Water.
www.psychotronicwater.com
From pure, icy water, in the oldest mountains of North America, comes a unique product. An ancient history of Blue Ridge energy vortexes, combined with our secret technique, imbue this water with what some can only call a "charge." Drink it to believe it.

Could not make this stuff up if I tried. The guy has no shame.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2014, 06:19:38 PM

A neighbor of mine died a few years ago who was an astrologer (actually wrote a lot of books and traveled the world) and cleaning out her house with her family I found this machine. Some Gabbers told me it was some kind of "psychic power machine" (there's a thread somewhere on it.) I still haven't plugged it in. I guess, I'm like George on Ouija board and worry what effect it will have on others (or blow all my fuses or start a fire!)

Are you nuts? PLUG THAT THING IN!!!!! Or send it to me and I'll plug it in!! We must know what it does!