• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BattyBrooke

Quote from: ShayP on April 08, 2017, 10:55:51 PM
I really don't even read this thread anymore.  Art possibly does, but rarely posts.  Is it because we hate him or because most people just like to talk shit.  I'm disappointed with Art and feel he is totally full of shit. Regardless. Wouldn't it be nice to have him talking to us about anything? Occasionally?  There is no point in an Art Bell thread without Art Bell.

Speak for yourself, and all the people that reside within you. The one who said Art's totally full of shit must really hate the one who said it'd be nice to have Art talking to us about anything . I wonder which one controls your dominant hand.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on April 08, 2017, 09:22:10 PM
Some kid called art in dark matter on Sirus in the first week. Unfortunately, Dallas never got the chance to do his expedition. I recall reading that a few years ago,  no idea what website though.

Thanks for this. For some reason I thought I'd heard he did make the expedition but didn't return. Maybe tonight's C2C expert on John Titor will reveal Dallas is actually John.

Rix Gins

Quote from: BattyBrooke on April 09, 2017, 10:55:57 PM
Thanks for this. For some reason I thought I'd heard he did make the expedition but didn't return. Maybe tonight's C2C expert on John Titor will reveal Dallas is actually John.

I touched on Dallas last Autumn and Logan did some research on him.  Here is what he found:

QuoteThat's one of my favorite shows. I checked up on Dallas in 2011, 2012, or sometime around that period. he was still trying to get funding for the trip. Apparently, he had multiple backers, that when they were finalizing plans and almost ready to launch the expedition, pulled their funding.
Then again, Michael Mott, author of Caverns, Cauldrons, and Concealed Creatures: A Study of Subterranean Mysteries in History, Folklore, and Myth Had this to say about Dallas Thompson - from the article linked above:
"

What happened to Dallas? Who cares? He plagiarized entire chunks of text from my book-(emphasis mine) - and the books of others, slapped it all together with his drool, and pretended to be a writer and researcher. He was called out on it and had no answers. He violated the copyrights of many genuine writers and researchers. He spun a new-age web of banality, gibberish and regurgitation for as long as he could.

Supposedly he was “born again” as a Christian, but he never told his loyal new-age readers that his “masterpiece” book was plagiarized and slapped together from numerous sources. He’s lucky he didn’t get sued for copyright infringement.

Maybe he did, in fact, fall in a hole. Hopefully he’ll stay there.

"

lol
Dallas did tell a good story though, one of my favorites. :)

Is Art back yet?  I wanted to ask him if he's still recommending HGH and gold, and if I could only start buying one, which it should be.

ge30542

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 11:42:36 PM
Is Art back yet?  I wanted to ask him if he's still recommending HGH and gold, and if I could only start buying one, which it should be.
PB, of course it would be nice to have a closet full of gold, but at my age, I place more emphasis  on my health, I'm stocking up on HGH. Hope that helps you decide.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 11:42:36 PM
That's old school.  Carnivora and silver are where it's at.  Trust Jorch.

Geez, Coast to Coast AM is finally coming to KGO, and the big San Francisco Bay Area market.  http://richliebermanreport.blogspot.com.

Art, that should have been yours.  I remember contacting the station during the "Blitz" run-up to Midnight in the Desert, urging them to carry your show.

scentless

Quote from: Étouffée on April 10, 2017, 10:07:02 AM
Geez, Coast to Coast AM is finally coming to KGO, and the big San Francisco Bay Area market.  http://richliebermanreport.blogspot.com.

Art, that should have been yours.  I remember contacting the station during the "Blitz" run-up to Midnight in the Desert, urging them to carry your show.

Ugh. The last time I tuned in at C2C's regular time here George had a guest on about nutrition. I thought it was an infomercial. Nutrition? WTF? Not even the same show. Is George one of those Bay area people that think steak is bad for you?

Ciardelo

Quote from: scentless on April 10, 2017, 03:14:17 PM
Ugh. The last time I tuned in at C2C's regular time here George had a guest on about nutrition. I thought it was an infomercial. Nutrition? WTF? Not even the same show. Is George one of those Bay area people that think steak is bad for you?

Jorch was born in Detroit and has his home base in St. Louis. I don't know about steak but he's a BIG fan of turkee sammiches. He once fought off a bee swarm to get to one you know.  ;)

Morgus

Quote from: scentless on April 10, 2017, 03:14:17 PM
Ugh. The last time I tuned in at C2C's regular time here George had a guest on about nutrition. I thought it was an infomercial. Nutrition? WTF? Not even the same show.

Guess what - one of those guests is back on yet again tonight!  :o
Indeed its a stealth infomercial, since these guys run a website that Noory promotes and probably gets a kick back from...

QuoteFirst Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 09, 2017, 09:44:30 PM
Why not, are you gay or something?
give it a rest,, Art is an old fat man trying to suck in his stomach and keep what little dignity that he still has, it will not be long now.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 10, 2017, 09:03:25 PM
give it a rest,, Art is an old fat man trying to suck in his stomach and keep what little dignity that he still has, it will not be long now.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 10, 2017, 04:32:46 PM
Guess what - one of those guests is back on yet again tonight!  :o
Indeed its a stealth infomercial, since these guys run a website that Noory promotes and probably gets a kick back from...
They should just rename C2C "The Jorch and Joel Snake Oil Sideshow."

ninjashoes

The paranormal dating website is awful.

Those dating websites are like a hundred men to every female because any level headed female is not going to want to meet up with guys from the internet especially guys who believe in flat earth.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 11, 2017, 11:00:35 PM
The paranormal dating website is awful.

Those dating websites are like a hundred men to every female because any level headed female is not going to want to meet up with guys from the internet especially guys who believe in flat earth.

You're still looking for your Laura huh?  ;)

ninjashoes

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 11, 2017, 11:02:48 PM
You're still looking for your Laura huh?  ;)

just let it go C

Quote from: C2CWeekend on March 02, 2010, 04:14:10 PM
1) we know Art is rich because of his sale to Premiere
2) we know that Art loves his new life, and enjoys travelling

but....
1) do we have any clue if Art still cares for his show?  by this I mean really care, as in more than a guest host cares.
2) do we have any clue if Art maintains ANY level of creative control over the program?
3) do we know why Art never met Noory in person untill just recently?
4) do we know if Art monitors any of the coast forums that criticize Noory?

I know the man was a salesman, and thus any of his actions must be taken with a grain of salt...but....ive heard shows of his from as recently as 2002 where he seems to passionately talk about the show, the guests, and the listeners...talking as if he was very proud of the show and the topics it brought forward.

most importantly,
1) is there any chance he would come  back to at least full weekend duty?

2) is there any chance he would force Noory out or create a competing program now that his non-compete clause with Premiere has expired?

What do you mean by "recently"? There are many old pictures of Art and Dave Noory at some convention from years ago.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 10:44:02 PM
Art will return to air during the rapture ?

Art who ?

comaphobe

Quote from: scentless on April 02, 2017, 05:11:43 PM
I heard somewhere in time on my local AM station Saturday night. Didn't even know they were still playing it as I hadn't tuned in for years. I miss Hoagland the most. Listening him dropping a load of horseshit on Art about Martian cities was always my favorite. "Hey art, I have a guy from Ballsack Kentucky that found linear blocks using lasers to penetrate poof dirt and ice on mars." Man I miss this horseshit.

Balsac is in Alberta, Big Bone Lick is what's in Kentucky.....

WOTR

Quote from: comaphobe on April 13, 2017, 01:48:21 AM
Balsac is in Alberta, Big Bone Lick is what's in Kentucky.....
Damn close... But I think they pretend that the spelling is Balzac*.  ;)

*Everybody knows that they changed it.

zeebo

Somehow I ended up popcorn-trail walking through some old posts, and rediscovered this gem - from an earlier, cheerier time on this thread.  I've been hearing it all day in my head.  Actually I hope it stops soon.

Quote from: whoozit on October 17, 2015, 07:32:20 AM
To the tune of ABBA's Dancing Queen:

Bellgab Scene

You can post, you can write, having the time of your night
See that post, watch that gif, diggin' the Bellgab Scene

Weekday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the thread to go
Where the tone is just right, don't want it too mean
You check out the scene
So many threads could be the one
Still early people having fun
So many animations, everything is slow
You're in the mood for a story
Funny post about Dave Noorie

You're on the Bellgab Scene, post and read, many threads to see
Bellgab Scene, post from angry troll goes unseen

You're a jokester, you lead 'em on
Leave them laughing and then you're gone
Looking for another thread, which one will do?
You're in the mood for a post
Here's a chance, make the most

You're on the Bellgab Scene, post and read, many threads to see
Bellgab Scene, post from angry troll goes unseen

ACE of CLUBS

'No Start Art' ............
Shriveled on the vine ?

whoozit

Quote from: zeebo on April 17, 2017, 10:02:19 PM
Somehow I ended up popcorn-trail walking through some old posts, and rediscovered this gem - from an earlier, cheerier time on this thread.  I've been hearing it all day in my head.  Actually I hope it stops soon.
Wow.  I was a different person before the implosion.