Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Quote from: bateman on September 21, 2017, 09:52:31 AM
Holy shit, I would love to hear that.

False Reality, Schizophrenia & Emotional Vampirism
Saturday January 22, 2011
In the first half, Ian Punnett spoke with author Will Elliott, who believes he was wrongly diagnosed with schizophrenia after becoming aware of the false Matrix-like reality around him.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: mike_olsen on September 21, 2017, 10:02:00 AM
I heard a show in the archive from 2013 where he believed it was some black ops or cia murder because marshall was exposing 9/11 truths... I had to admit it was shocking to me when i heard that happened, because Wells interviewed Marshall only a couple of months earlier. I can't blame him for thinking something fishy at first, but if it was proven that marshal actually did do that heinous deed then wells should of eventually retracted his statements about the incident.

I just heard one of his "ark midnight" shows on youtube and it is heavily religious...  a little bit much for my taste.

In my opinion he also messed up with the bill ayers, interview. From my limited knowledge from what I was told, he's not a name no longer mentioned by premier staff.

bateman

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 21, 2017, 10:07:47 AM
False Reality, Schizophrenia & Emotional Vampirism
Saturday January 22, 2011
In the first half, Ian Punnett spoke with author Will Elliott, who believes he was wrongly diagnosed with schizophrenia after becoming aware of the false Matrix-like reality around him.

Anyone know if this is available on streamlink or whatever they call it?

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 09:55:17 AM
Not sure if you got all of that rage from this one show, but this show was aired and then Wells stayed on for another 10 months.

That was the first broadcast on the subject. Wells brought up the subject again in a later show in early 2014, if I recall correctly, this time with some "journalist" who also defamed law enforcement in that case. It was shortly after this follow-up that Wells got fired. Oh, yes. Wells forgot to mention Marshall's teenage daughter had posted to her social-media friends a couple of days before the murder suicide that her dad was acting very mean and hateful. Nothing like avoiding the 'truth" to expose the "truth," huh Wells?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 10:11:12 AM
But Wells brought up the subject again in a later show, this time with some "journalist" who also defamed law enforcement. It was shortly after this follow-up that Wells got fired. OK?

The way other guests do concerning every conspiracy from 9/11 to who killed Kennedy?

mike_olsen

Quote from: username on September 21, 2017, 10:08:10 AM

In my opinion he also messed up with the bill ayers, interview. From my limited knowledge from what I was told, he's not a name no longer mentioned by premier staff.

Anyone know why that is? Sorry i'm a little new to all of this.. i only started listening to Art, Wells, and other C2C hosts for over a year now.

I thought at first Noory had a problem with Wells, because he used to mention his name at the end of each broadcast back in 2012 and 2013. He also did the same with Art, but he dropped his name too  from his list of staff that he mentions at the end who help the slow-poke do his show for him. With Art i think i know why... Art called Noory "lazy"... and rightfully so in a cnn article. He also trashed Noory for turning the show into a new-age/health supplement program every other show, and for moving it to Los Angeles.

The charm of C2C was always the fact that it was broadcast in a remote area near Area 51. Noory and Premier ruined that. Noory's insatiable lust for fame made him broadcast from LA, thinking he would become a celeb if he did that -- epic fail!

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 10:14:42 AM
The way other guests do concerning every conspiracy from 9/11 to who killed Kennedy?

You don't seem to get the point. Those investigators in the Marshall murder-suicide are still around. Some lunatic implying they are part of a conspiracy not only defames them, but could put them at grave risk. The Kennedy case is long done. But this one carries a threat to those who have done nothing wrong. But tell that to "Mr. Too Cool For School" in John B. Wells who failed to realize that he must prove such accusations. Which he can't because they weren't true.

He got the boot for good reason. Now he's taken his unproved, unfounded "truth" to some other media and let him get his behind in trouble there. Not on a major network involving a case it could never win. That's all.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 10:20:46 AM
You don't seem to get the point. Those investigators in the Marshall murder-suicide are still around. Some lunatic implying they are part of a conspiracy not only defames them, but could put them at grave risk. The Kennedy case is long done. But this one carries a threat to those who have done nothing wrong. But tell that to "Mr. Too Cool For School" in John B. Wells who realized that he must prove such accusations. Which he can't because they weren't true.

He got the boot for good reason. Now he's taken his unproved, unfounded "truth" to some other media and let him get his behind in trouble there. Not on a major network involving a case it could never win. That's all.

What about Sandy Hook and 9/11?  Every conspiracy theory, by definition, HAS to defame someone because you are calling someone a liar.

Every guest that says "false flag" is defaming someone.

What part of that don't you get?

Jackstar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 09:43:58 AM
The case was thoroughly investigated and determined to be a murder-suicide.

That's really just someone's opinion.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 10:11:12 AM
Oh, yes. Wells forgot to mention Marshall's teenage daughter had posted to her social-media friends a couple of days before the murder suicide that her dad was acting very mean and hateful.

Oh, my goodness. How conclusive.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Jackstar

Those investigators in the Marshall murder-suicide are still around.

Where are they at with the Kennedy murder? I wanna see their notes.

Some lunatic implying they are part of a conspiracy not only defames them

Fuck them, and fuck you too!

but could put them at grave risk.

That's why they get paid.

The Kennedy case is long done.

That's really just your idiot's opinion.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 10:23:15 AM
What about Sandy Hook

I keep hearing some guy's name over and over in the media--supposedly some alleged parent of one of the alleged victims is suing someone in court for slander, or whatever. lol.

It's remarkable how the mainstream media is not plastering the blow-by-blow details of this supposed case all over the viewscreens, when they literally do that for everything else.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on September 21, 2017, 12:50:03 AM
Actually its:
Thomas in La Jolla, CA
Cornelius in New Orleans, LA

another one is: Annie in Alabama
I think "Corny" is from Alexandria, LA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 21, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

I keep hearing some guy's name over and over in the media--supposedly some parent of one of the alleged victims is suing someone in court for slander, or whatever. lol.

It's remarkable how the mainstream media is not plastering the blow-by-blow details of this supposed case all over the viewscreens, when they literally do that for everything else.

Hey Michelle...

GravitySucks

I think this was his last C2C show. I listened but don't remember it.

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 19, 2013, 09:53:16 PM
Date:   12-21-13
Host:   John B. Wells
Guests:   James C. Bennett, Michael Lotus
Website(s):
americathreepointzero.com
Book(s):
America 3.0
The Anglosphere Challenge

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 21, 2017, 09:34:43 AM
Sometimes all the show prep in the world won't do any good.  Remember the night Ian Punnett interviewed the author who'd written the book about his battles with mental illness?  Ian gave the guy a really good introduction, pointing out key elements of the book and congratulating him in the process.  The author immediately disavowed everything he'd written, pointing out he'd quit taking his meds and was fighting the reptilians who was trying to control his mind or some such weirdness.  I remember thinking it would have been entertaining to have been a fly on the studio wall at the first break.
That was an awesome show. I think the guy actual wrote some Sci-Fi books and was published? I also recall some guest, not a McKenna- I think- who was on to talk about psychedelics who kept stuttering and asking "what was the question" "where am I" etc like his brain was fried or he was using something on air. Later it was said some illness or something.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 21, 2017, 10:27:50 AM
Where are they at with the Kennedy murder? I wanna see their notes.

Fuck them, and fuck you too!

That's why they get paid.

That's really just your idiot's opinion.

Again, the attorneys at Premiere Networks were invited to review the argument -- and low and behold, it must have held value. I'd like to see you prepare an informed brief or argument, sans profanities, insults and such as that. That's how the real-world works. Make your points and be ready to back them successfully. Don't ask questions for which you don't have the answer.

So many don't know anything relevant to the case but feel they hold control by issuing a stream of questions that would have been answered had they understood the information in the proceedings at hand. Wells and his lunatic conspiracies nuts who lack education and real job experiences often do that. I am being more than fair, in all respect.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 10:48:24 AM
Again, the attorneys at Premiere Networks were invited to review the argument -- and low and behold, it must have held value. I'd like to see you prepare an informed brief or argument, sans profanities, insults and such as that. That's how the real-world works. Make your points and be ready to back them successfully. Don't ask questions for which you don't have the answer.

So many don't know anything relevant to the case but feel they hold control by issuing a stream of questions that would have been answered had they understood the information in the proceedings at hand. Wells and his lunatic conspiracies nuts who lack education and real job experiences often do that. I am being more than fair, in all respect.

'fair' doesn't work with Jackstar..He's a drug addicted sociopath. You're better off going straight to ritual abuse; It has the same effect as fair but at least it will make you feel better.

Oh, and he doesn't know who killed JFK, or that chemtrails aren't, and he has no idea about 9/11 other than it is a date on a calendar.

GravitySucks

Are you one of those litigious little twerps that have to threaten to sue about everything?  I see your rants about the C2C supplements shows. 

Why listen to a show devoted to conspiracies, woo woo, made up shit, and now supplements?

Get on a letter writing campaign for that whole "we didn't go to the moon thing". Lots of my friends and coworkers were defamed and most are still alive.

Or, take a chill pill, watch CNN and begin your letter writing campaign to them for all of the defamation and fake news. At least they have money.

Dr. MD MD

Hmmm...so your point is that because Wells once interviewed a guy who later went nuts that he, by association, is nuts too and furthermore, by extension ALL conspiracy theories as well?  ???

That's quite a stretch, don't you think, counselor?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2017, 12:02:20 PM
Hmmm...so your point is that because Wells once interviewed a guy who later went nuts that he, by association, is nuts too and furthermore, by extension ALL conspiracy theories as well?  ???

That's quite a stretch, don't you think, counselor?  :D

Nope...The point is Wells said what he said after the fact.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 09:43:58 AM
The release of John B. Wells from "Coast To Coast AM" may have something to do with him praising a former guest named Philip K. Marshall, who shot to death -- murdered -- his teenage son and daughter, even the family dog, then killed himself by gunshot. The case was thoroughly investigated and determined to be a murder-suicide. Marshall had issues with his estranged wife, who was in Europe at the time, and he was hardly some well-adjusted person. He also apparently had prescription-pain medication (opiate) abuse issues.

Wells declared the man a "hero" -- nothing like a mass-murderer being a hero to some twisted f*cks as Wells -- and then made false accusations against law enforcement. Basically stating on air they must have been involved in and they were the real wrongdoers. Then Wells had the gall to state he was telling the "truth," even though he was stating anything but that.

::)

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 11:21:33 AM
Are you one of those litigious little twerps that have to threaten to sue about everything?  I see your rants about the C2C supplements shows. 

Why listen to a show devoted to conspiracies, woo woo, made up shit, and now supplements?

Get on a letter writing campaign for that whole "we didn't go to the moon thing". Lots of my friends and coworkers were defamed and most are still alive.

Or, take a chill pill, watch CNN and begin your letter writing campaign to them for all of the defamation and fake news. At least they have money.

Are you someone that issues nonsensical rants online instead of working a real job? Let me guess, you have a job? What have you ever done in life or in a career. No disrespect, but I failed to understand what you are saying. Your points are all over the map, are misinformed and inaccurate -- and it reads like you don't even have your own act together. Let alone lecturing others.

No point in debating those like you. Like I haven't been around to know that? Just ramblings and rantings from someone who feels like getting online and insulting others who do for real makes me better. Get an education, first. OK? Then get real jobs and work for 40 years at them? OK? Am I being fair enough? I think so.

As far as the "supplement shows," let me inform you. That "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" is a paid sponsor and don't tell me those aren't paid spots posing as news broadcasts. No statement about "paid programming" is aired, forgetting as you do that all other "radio shows" these guests do are "paid programming."

No FDA disclaimers are aired at any time. At no time does the program state that what you hear is for informational purposes only and not meant to replace advice from your medical professional. Always consult with your medical doctor before undertaking any supplement program. Anything that alters your body chemistry carries risks -- but "Coast To Coast AM" fails to note that.

OK. Then Premiere Networks -- failing to air disclaimers -- assumes the responsibility for any "medical advice" given during a program in which medical determinations are made without seeing the "patient" in person. No medical doctor would ever do that -- but on George Noory's show, that's what they don't want. Qualified medical advice done the correct way. It would negate the sponsor's ability to cheat ignorant suckers. You must buy their snake-oil at horrendously inflated prices, but are never told such products do not "prevent, treat or cure any type of disease."

As far as lawsuits, perhaps those cheated and maybe harmed by the nonsense dished out on "Coast To Coast AM" for what it implies is a licensed medical-facility may do just that. Know "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" is nothing but a Youngevity International independent distributor run -- apparently -- by a radio station, KSCO (1080 AM) in Santa Cruz. That name "news" is deliberately misleading, since it is not some objective "news" site but an online store to get fools to think it is some "medical facility."

And you guessed it! Look further. KSCO hosts "radio programs" for the same guests you hear on "Coast To Coast AM," but disclaims it as "paid programming." But it's not on Noory's program? Who is being ignorant now? Noory has referred to "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" as "our website" on occasion. What? "Ours'? He is required under federal law to disclosure ahead of broadcasts and to all affiliates if any "money, compensation or anything of value" is provided to him.

Noory just making one line at the top of the broadcast that "they are our sponsors" is too vague and doesn't explain the "our website" statement he makes. Or what other monies may be being exchanged. Even "free supplements" to the host may be in violation of federal law. Look into that, OK?

Fine. Let them cheat people. Let them hide things from consumers and then pressure them into making uninformed decisions about their health and maybe their lives. Then come down on those who care for real. To falsely accuse us. See what side of the issue you stand on. Find the hell out what's going on before you accuse others.

You may be Noory himself or one of his minions to post what you did. What are you afraid of? The "truth" your program claims to stand for? Is that it? Are you one of his producers acting on his behalf? Good, tell that program to watch its darn step. Cheating people and playing with their lives is nothing to take lightly. Fair enough?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

Nope...The point is Wells said what he said after the fact.

::)

You just provided me with a quote of that gay poster with the anti-conspiracy theory agenda. I've never heard the episode. I don't like Wells anyway but this guy's argument couldn't be a more closeted homosexual cry for help. Just come out already, buddy!  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 12:12:19 PM
Are you someone that issues nonsensical rants online instead of working a real job? Let me guess, you have a job? What have you ever done in life or in a career. No disrespect, but I failed to understand what you are saying. Your points are all over the map, are misinformed and inaccurate -- and it reads like you don't even have your own act together. Let alone lecturing others.

No point in debating those like you. Like I haven't been around to know that? Just ramblings and rantings from someone who feels like getting online and insulting others who do for real makes me better. Get an education, first. OK? Then get real jobs and work for 40 years at them? OK? Am I being fair enough? I think so.

As far as the "supplement shows," let me inform you. That "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" is a paid sponsor and don't tell me those aren't paid spots posing as news broadcasts. No statement about "paid programming" is aired, forgetting as you do that all other "radio shows" these guests do are "paid programming."

No FDA disclaimers are aired at any time. At no time does the program state that what you hear is for informational purposes only and not meant to replace advice from your medical professional. Always consult with your medical doctor before undertaking any supplement program. Anything that alters your body chemistry carries risks -- but "Coast To Coast AM" fails to note that.

OK. Then Premiere Networks -- failing to air disclaimers -- assumes the responsibility for any "medical advice" given during a program in which medical determinations are made without seeing the "patient" in person. No medical doctor would ever do that -- but on George Noory's show, that's what they don't want. Qualified medical advice done the correct way. It would negate the sponsor's ability to cheat ignorant suckers. You must buy their snake-oil at horrendously inflated prices, but are never told such products do not "prevent, treat or cure any type of disease."

As far as lawsuits, perhaps those cheated and maybe harmed by the nonsense dished out on "Coast To Coast AM" for what it implies is a licensed medical-facility may do just that. Know "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" is nothing but a Youngevity International independent distributor run -- apparently -- by a radio station, KSCO (1080 AM) in Santa Cruz. That name "news" is deliberately misleading, since it is not some objective "news" site but an online store to get fools to think it is some "medical facility."

And you guessed it! Look further. KSCO hosts "radio programs" for the same guests you hear on "Coast To Coast AM," but disclaims it as "paid programming." But it's not on Noory's program? Who is being ignorant now? Noory has referred to "criticalhealthnews(dot)com" as "our website" on occasion. What? "Ours'? He is required under federal law to disclosure ahead of broadcasts and to all affiliates if any "money, compensation or anything of value" is provided to him.

Noory just making one line at the top of the broadcast that "they are our sponsors" is too vague and doesn't explain the "our website" statement he makes. Or what other monies may be being exchanged. Even "free supplements" to the host may be in violation of federal law. Look into that, OK?

Fine. Let them cheat people. Let them hide things from consumers and then pressure them into making uninformed decisions about their health and maybe their lives. Then come down on those who care for real. To falsely accuse us. See what side of the issue you stand on. Find the hell out what's going on before you accuse others.

You may be Noory himself or one of his minions to post what you did. What are you afraid of? The "truth" your program claims to stand for? Is that it? Are you one of his producers acting on his behalf? Good, tell that program to watch its darn step. Cheating people and playing with their lives is nothing to take lightly. Fair enough?

You could have just said "Yes. As a matter of fact I am".

And I bet John B. Wells University Football team could beat yours. If you went to one.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 12:21:12 PM
You could have just said "Yes. As a matter of fact I am".

And I bet John B. Wells University Football team could beat yours. If you went to one.

OK. Intelligence and evidence leaves this argument. What nonsense. Is that all you got? In all respect, get a life, OK? Quit being obsessed with "Star Wars" or such fiction. Move out of your parents' basement and quit playing those violent video games you think makes you some "hero." Live for real. Put away your PlayStation or whatever gaming console you waste your time in fiction doing. Life isn't a game. Is that too much to ask? I am being more than fair.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2017, 12:14:08 PM
You just provided me with a quote of that gay poster with the anti-conspiracy theory agenda. I've never heard the episode. I don't like Wells anyway but this guy's argument couldn't be a more closeted homosexual cry for help. Just come out already, buddy!  :D

Get a job, OK? You can't be any more wrong, but I suppose the stress of living in your parents' basement and sitting behind your keyboard being real is too much when your Dad tells you again to look for a job. And your poor Mom. She tried, but maybe that's why your parents are divorced? All her son does is sit around playing video games. He's lost. Fair enough?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 21, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
Get a job, OK? You can't be any more wrong, but I suppose the stress of living in your parents' basement and sitting behind your keyboard being real is too much when your Dad tells you again to look for a job. And your poor Mom. She tried, but maybe that's why your parents are divorced? All her son does is sit around playing video games. He's lost. Fair enough?

Can't be anymore wrong?! Such eloquence! As for the rest of it I guess you're recounting your life story to us?!  ??? ::) ;D