• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 24, 2016, 10:12:31 PM
SMH how does he do that??? TigerLily. Translation. STAT

He said he has a Zodiac he stole from some drunk kids at the river back in 1998, pre-emission standards on the motor.

Seriously I should probably make a Syria (Fuck Turkey) thread shouldn't I? But this thread is more fun to take over. It also shows who pays attention to the world and who doesn't ;)

Also http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-turkey-military-idUSKCN10Z2ZV

Seriously, fuck Erdogan. Obama needs to grow a spine. I love Obama but the fact he lets Erdogan control him is disgusting.

JesusJuice

Did Huma Abedin have her genitals "cut off"? Roger Stone and Alex Jones would like to know:

>Stone: The media keeps saying her mother’s a prominent feminist. No. Her mother’s a prominent advocate for genital mutilation. She has written extensively about genital mutilation.

>Jones: Did Huma have her genitals cut off?

>Jones: I mean it’s fair, I don’t mean that to be crass.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/wtf-roger-stone-and-alex-jones-seriously-discussed-whether-huma-abedins-genitals-are-mutilated/

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 24, 2016, 11:00:38 PM
Her mother’s a prominent advocate for genital mutilation. She has written extensively about genital mutilation.

(((How dare she!!)))

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 24, 2016, 10:26:43 PM
Seriously I should probably make a Syria (Fuck Turkey) thread shouldn't I? But this thread is more fun to take over. It also shows who pays attention to the world and who doesn't ;)

Seriously, fuck Erdogan. Obama needs to grow a spine. I love Obama but the fact he lets Erdogan control him is disgusting.

obama needed to power bottom for someone, and since putin is already sexually topping trump

Quote from: norland2424 on August 24, 2016, 11:08:07 PM
obama needed to power bottom for someone, and since putin is already sexually topping trump

Power bottom would assume he is in control still. He's become nothing more than Erdogan's puppet at this point. It's disgusting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Empress on August 24, 2016, 10:26:43 PM

He hasn't sent Gulen back yet.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 25, 2016, 12:50:43 AM
He hasn't sent Gulen back yet.

And if Turkey provides evidence Obama will send him back I bet. I don't even think Gulen is even that important to Erdogan. He just creates a nice convenient scapegoat that is far away.

Quote from: norland2424 on August 25, 2016, 01:06:29 AM
oh he will tho lol

Nah. Gulen is proof that Obama doesn't back down to Erdogan! Which is complete bullshit because well today is proof of that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Empress on August 25, 2016, 12:54:24 AM
And if Turkey provides evidence Obama will send him back I bet. I don't even think Gulen is even that important to Erdogan. He just creates a nice convenient scapegoat that is far away.

There is a lawsuit here about Harmony charter schools and Gulen

http://educationblog.dallasnews.com/2016/05/texas-charter-school-network-accused-of-bias-and-self-dealing.html/

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 25, 2016, 01:07:42 AM
Nah. Gulen is proof that Obama doesn't back down to Erdogan! Which is complete bullshit because well today is proof of that.

watch just the mention of turkey living nato over gulen will make obama send his ass back to turkey

Quote from: norland2424 on August 25, 2016, 01:10:29 AM
watch just the mention of turkey living nato over gulen will make obama send his ass back to turkey

Turkey won't leave Nato lol. Even when France quit NATO they only half quit lol

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 25, 2016, 01:16:03 AM
Turkey won't leave Nato lol. Even when France quit NATO they only half quit lol
oh i know they wont, they use nato to hide behind, just the same way they did when they shot down that russian mig

So in the new Hillary Klan ad, a black guy is interviewing a Klan member about why they support Trump.  What's wrong with this picture?  Sounds like Hillary concocted this interview to me. I expect Trump to retaliate with a Hillary-Robert Byrd ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcT5anvp9XY

Jackstar

It's cute the way you've all clearly decided to ignore the way those 28 pages were released, late on a Friday afternoon, the day before this bullshit coup was obviously staged.

Adorable.

Lunger

Medical records then and now. 

Lunger

Poor racist Hillary.  It must be difficult for her to get the dumbest of the populace to vote for her.

Quote from: Lunger on August 25, 2016, 01:49:50 PM
Poor racist Hillary.  It must be difficult for her to get the dumbest of the populace to vote for her.

If you believe it to be true it must be true, right? Feels before reals?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-12/education-level-sharply-divides-clinton-trump-race

"Clinton wins the college-educated segment by 25 percentage points, while Trump’s edge among those without a college education is 10 points."

This Alt-Right speech she just delivered was one of the funniest piles of shit I've heard from a politician. Attacks Donald Trump for "creating the birther movement" conveniently forgets that was one of the key points from her 2008 campaign that she never backed down from.   ;D  ;D  ;D

God damn this corrupt evil old woman. Lied through her teeth consistently to such a point I feel like my intelligence has been insulted. If she had any charisma, she might actually be dangerous.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 25, 2016, 01:56:00 PM
This Alt-Right speech she just delivered was one of the funniest piles of shit I've heard from a politician. Attacks Donald Trump for "creating the birther movement" conveniently forgets that was one of the key points from her 2008 campaign that she never backed down from.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Give me a video of Hillary Clinton saying Obama isn't a US citizen and was born in Kenya from 2008.

Quote from: Empress on August 25, 2016, 01:58:11 PM
Give me a video of Hillary Clinton saying Obama isn't a US citizen and was born in Kenya from 2008.

That wasn't what I said, was it?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 25, 2016, 02:06:13 PM
That wasn't what I said, was it?

You said it was a key point of her campaign. If it was a key point of her campaign that means she'd say it at one of her stump speeches. She'd have been all over the media driving that message home. But, surprise, she never said such words or campaigned on such nonsense.

A few PUMA types might've said that nonsense but they weren't Hillary Clinton's campaign or associated with it in any way. Especially since Hillary conceded and campaigned with Obama in 2008 and did everything she could to make sure he won the election and they were going on about "Party Unity My Ass".

Quote from: Empress on August 25, 2016, 02:12:59 PM
You said it was a key point of her campaign. If it was a key point of her campaign that means she'd say it at one of her stump speeches. She'd have been all over the media driving that message home. But, surprise, she never said such words or campaigned on such nonsense.

A few PUMA types might've said that nonsense but they weren't Hillary Clinton's campaign or associated with it in any way. Especially since Hillary conceded and campaigned with Obama in 2008 and did everything she could to make sure he won the election and they were going on about "Party Unity My Ass".

Hillary's supporters started that nonsense.  She never said such things herself though.  However, she also did not actively discourage such comments from being made.

Quote from: Empress on August 25, 2016, 02:12:59 PM

You're denying that her chief strategist ran with and issued memos declaring that Obama was un-American while this fever was breaking out amongst Hillshills? You're denying this didn't become one of the key issues when Hillary was getting her teeth kicked in the first time around?

How would normal people possibly be able to follow that 30 minutes of paranoia and lies Hillary tried to lay out today. She sounded like a kook.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 25, 2016, 02:23:30 PM

I'm hearing this as well...she only gives 10 minute speeches...they are very worried about an hour and a half debate!

It took a full week of rest and drugs to prepare for this one!