• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twenty-Eight Pages Later

Started by Jackstar, July 14, 2016, 06:58:02 PM

Jackstar

QuoteNYT: Turkey to Release Tens of Thousands of Prisoners to Make Room for Coup Suspects

pate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ytz0yUDYmo

hey!
Geru u d\ huh=I

. '

wheyLOLmmm............

{xgheeaw} xulruew

Jackstar

How do you explain the lack of images of the strike on the Pentagon?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2016, 09:58:46 PM

They were all stored in Building 7?

Jackstar

It's one of the most secure buildings in the world. All the cameras were on a stand down order, eh?

Oh, except for that one.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2016, 10:20:50 PM
It's one of the most secure buildings in the world. All the cameras were on a stand down order, eh?

Oh, except for that one.

Is this your room, Jack?

Quote from: Jackstar on August 20, 2016, 02:39:44 AM
Is this your plane?

Is this your face, Jack?

#isthisyourdog

#phag-unit

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2016, 09:58:46 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on August 23, 2016, 09:49:13 AM
Jackstar dishonoring Gold Star families

Is this you, Jack?  It looks like you.

#isthisyourdog  #dishonorablephag

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?

CHENEY: Because it's much easier to shoot a missile and say it was a plane. It's not easy to steer a real passenger plane into the Pentagon. Planes are hard to come by.

BUSH: But aren't we using two planes for the Twin Towers?

CHENEY: Mr. President, you're missing the point. With the Pentagon, we use a missile, and say it was a plane.

BUSH: Right, but I'm saying, why don't we just use a plane and say it was a plane? We'll be doing that with the Twin Towers, right?

CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, in Washington, we use a missile because it's sneakier that way. Using an actual plane would be too obvious, even though we'll be doing just that in New York.

BUSH: Oh, OK.

RUMSFELD: The other good thing about saying that it was a passenger jet is that that way, we have to invent a few hundred fictional victims and account for a nonexistent missing crew and plane. It's always better when you leave more cover story to invent, more legwork to do and more possible holes to investigate. Doubt, legwork and possible exposure -- you can't pull off any good conspiracy without them.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 23, 2016, 06:36:30 PM
Air Force One

Heh.  Deft

Here come the planes.
They're American planes. Made in America.

Here come the planes.
So you better get ready. Ready to go. You can come
as you are, but pay as you go. Pay as you go.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2016, 01:24:08 PM
It's cute the way you've all clearly decided to ignore the way those 28 pages were released, late on a Friday afternoon, the day before this bullshit coup was obviously staged.

Adorable.

Quote from: English BobYou're all a lot of savages! That's what you are--a lot of useless bloody savages!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2016, 01:34:25 AM
Is this your Commander-In-Chief?

Glad you asked. 

Answer: No. 

Are these your dogs, Jack?

#isthisyourdog  #attentionphag

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 26, 2016, 02:49:03 AM
Glad you asked. 

Answer: No.

Do you believe that the destruction of WTC 7 was an inadvertent consequence of the strikes on WTC 2 & WTC 1?

Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2016, 09:39:36 AM
Do you believe that the destruction of WTC 7 was an inadvertent consequence of the strikes on WTC 2 & WTC 1?

All aboard the FAILboat!

You've been studying all summer, Jackie-boy, and this is the best you could do? 

Disappointing.  Very disappointing, indeed.  I can only wonder what your mother will say when she hears about this.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x4qo0qc" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4qo0qc_this-one-is-for-you-jack_fun" target="_blank">This one is for you, Jack</a> by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/bobbugpit" target="_blank">bobbugpit</a>

www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x4qo0qc_this-one-is-for-you-jack_fun

http://dai.ly/x4qo0qc

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 28, 2016, 12:27:07 AM
this is the best you could do? 

No. I kept it simple, because you are slow.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 28, 2016, 07:30:01 PM
No. I kept it simple, because you are slow.

I try to avoid sudden moves around people who are psychotic.

So, you've stopped replying?  Great, I win.

Jackstar

It's still your turn to admit who you believe is most directly responsible for the Kennedy murder.

Believe me, I'm not waiting, and in fact, your relentless display of your unceasing ignorance and palpable stupidity is endlessly, mildly entertaining.

Carry on, fag.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 02, 2016, 06:12:48 PM
It's still your turn to admit who you believe is most directly responsible for the Kennedy murder.

Wrong, phag-huffer.  This is the thread where I skool you about 9/11 inside handjobs.  The other thread is where I school you about your other failures as a human being, and everyone laughs at the size of your penis.