• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

The Obama’s statement regarding Weinstein is late in coming and reeks of  hypocracy.  After having invited dozens of rappers to perform their shit at the White House, they condemn behavior that demeans women.  And then there’s the fact that they ignore Bill Clinton’s many sexual abuses and Hillary’s actions to discredit, intimidate and suppress the women he victimized. 

https://youtu.be/Rg4liJs7EA0

starrmtn001

President Trump Meets with PM Trudeau & Blasts NBC for Fake Nuke Story 10/11/17.

https://youtu.be/TI6_3puvaDU

=Schlyder=

Trudeau.... what a fucking moron.

Kidnostad3

Clooney says he’s never seen Weinstein’s swinish behavior.  No shit.  I guess he’s never been invited up to Weinstein’s Hotel room to watch him bathe.  Or has he?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/10/george-clooney-ive-known-harvey-for-20-years-and-ive-never-seen-any-of-this-behavior/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20171010

Kidnostad3

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 11, 2017, 04:59:20 PM
  Trudeau.... what a fucking moron.

He’s his father’s son.  Nuff said.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 11, 2017, 05:05:20 PM
Clooney says he’s never seen Weinstein’s swinish behavior.  No shit.  I guess he’s never been invited up to Weinstein’s Hotel room to watch him bathe.  Or has he?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/10/george-clooney-ive-known-harvey-for-20-years-and-ive-never-seen-any-of-this-behavior/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20171010

Clooney was probably watching from the closet. His homosexuality has been known by Hollywood since his days on General Hospital.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 11, 2017, 07:58:14 PM
Clooney was probably watching from the closet. His homosexuality has been known by Hollywood since his days on General Hospital.

The DVD commentary on "Good Night & Good Luck:" he admits it.

starrmtn001

FULL President Trump Hannity Interview 10/11/17.

https://youtu.be/CiSdmFOW6EU

Lord Grantham

I wish I could put this in 60 point font

Rush Limbaugh says Trump's NFL stance is 'starting to make me nervous'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/11/rush-limbaugh-criticizes-trump-nfl-stance/756018001/

""Trump is in the right, don’t misunderstand," Limbaugh said on his show. "But no president should have dictatorial power over individual behavior. A president should not be able to tell the owners of a business how their employees are gonna act and what they’re gonna swear allegiance to and all that. That’s up to the owners to do, and it’s up to the owners to come up with a system of punishment if their employees violate company policy, like it is in any other business."

"We don’t want the president being able to demand anybody that he’s unhappy with behave in a way he requires," he added. "That’s scary to me, even if the president’s somebody I happen to like."

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 12, 2017, 06:16:19 AM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/11/rush-limbaugh-criticizes-trump-nfl-stance/756018001/

""Trump is in the right, don’t misunderstand," Limbaugh said on his show. "But no president should have dictatorial power over individual behavior. A president should not be able to tell the owners of a business how their employees are gonna act and what they’re gonna swear allegiance to and all that. That’s up to the owners to do, and it’s up to the owners to come up with a system of punishment if their employees violate company policy, like it is in any other business."

"We don’t want the president being able to demand anybody that he’s unhappy with behave in a way he requires," he added. "That’s scary to me, even if the president’s somebody I happen to like."

I'm having the same problem with Trump.  He needs to shut the fuck up and stop demanding people see things his way or else.  He's treading on people's 1st amendment rights.  He really can't do anything but bellow and gripe about it but it is disturbing behavior from the manchild.

Rush has always been consistent but he has given Trump a lot of passes when it comes to his twitter outbursts.  I'm glad he is finally saying something critical.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 12, 2017, 07:48:15 AM
...  He really can't do anything but bellow and gripe about it but it is disturbing behavior from the manchild...

Imagne working at his company before he entered politics. 

Anyone taking a cabinet or White House position didn't do their due diligence. 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 12, 2017, 08:01:49 AM
Imagne working at his company before he entered politics. 

Anyone taking a cabinet or White House position didn't do their due diligence.

I've always thought he was a blowhard but still better than the alternative and that, my friends, is very sad.

Also, people should keep in mind the majority of Republican primary voters wanted someone else, and they are under no illusions about Trump.  They'll take what they can get from him in terms of policy and appointments, and support him against the Democrats and media, but they aren't in love with him either.

This was an election where the choices were even worse than usual, although each had a core of fanatic supporters

=Schlyder=

you all forget that Trump is just figurehead for the movement that is "Trump" .."MAGA"  ...and "silent majority says fuck the establishment and the progressive left." 

Trump got elected because he was smart and recognized that the silent majority was pissed off, and were going to vote for whoever was going to listen to them and take action once elected.
That is why he will win in 2020 as well.  By that time, both the Dems and Republicans will be fumigated and cleansed if they aren't outright destroyed by then LOL.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 12, 2017, 08:44:50 AM
you all forget that Trump is just figurehead for the movement that is "Trump" .."MAGA"  ...and "silent majority says fuck the establishment and the progressive left." 

Trump got elected because he was smart and recognized that the silent majority was pissed off, and were going to vote for whoever was going to listen to them and take action once elected.
That is why he will win in 2020 as well.  By that time, both the Dems and Republicans will be fumigated and cleansed if they aren't outright destroyed by then LOL.

Spoken like a true fascist.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 12, 2017, 06:16:19 AM

As usual with Limbaugh it’s An excellent observation. Because what if you end up with a corrupt president who’s declaring verdicts in racially inflammatory incidicents before investigations have even begun? And what if that presidents inflamatory ignorance leads a group of sheep to attempt to start a race war and NFL protests based on myths #handsupdontshoot

The president needs to choose his words carefully. Fortunately in this circumstance Trump was right again siding with the vast majority of Americans who believe those who sacrifice everything for our freedom deserve 60 seconds of gratitude before a meaningless exhibition of entertainment. And fortunately the silent majority is speaking and the NFL is learning quickly that we pay the bills.

PaulAtreides

"...can you get a bump stock for your penis?"

The answer is yes although Trumpers must order a special model that:
1.  Only works when blanks are being fired.
2.  Is packaged with a sheet of pictures instead of written instructions.
3.  Can be used by very small hands.

chefist

I'm excited for the new healthcare insurance changes. I have to buy a new policy every 3 months, which is insane. Now, I'll be able to find a permanent, qualifying plan that will not force me to pay the IRS penalty.

Obamacare is nothing more than a Democratic Party supported oligopoly of the insurance companies. The Dems used to represent the average person, not any more. They are the party of the elite.

Gd5150

Quote from: chefist on October 12, 2017, 10:34:46 AM
I'm excited for the new healthcare insurance changes. I have to buy a new policy every 3 months, which is insane. Now, I'll be able to find a permanent, qualifying plan that will not force me to pay the IRS penalty.

Obamacare is nothing more than a Democratic Party supported oligopoly of the insurance companies. The Dems used to represent the average person, not any more. They are the party of the elite.

Per the architect of Obamacare, it’s design was meant to destroy the existing free market system in order to allow the deomkkkrats the ability to install single payer. As with everything that comes from the Demokkkrat leadership, it’s purpose is to give them more power.

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 12, 2017, 09:57:55 AM
As usual with Limbaugh it’s An excellent observation. Because what if you end up with a corrupt president who’s declaring verdicts in racially inflammatory incidicents before investigations have even begun? And what if that presidents inflamatory ignorance leads a group of sheep to attempt to start a race war and NFL protests based on myths #handsupdontshoot...

For a person adept at dividing the country on racial isssues, Mr Obama always sought out the whitest places he could find.  Martha's Vineyard, Aspen, Palm Springs, Richard Branson's boat.  What a complete phony

TigerLily

I just saw clips of General Kelly speaking at what I believe was his first press conference since becoming Chief of Staff.  What a very impressive man. So intelligent. Level-headed. Great sense of humor. Sane. I will sleep better with this new insight into the man. I can wrap him around me at night like a security blanket knowing he's the main guy standing between us and Chaos

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 12, 2017, 12:20:21 PM
For a person adept at dividing the country on racial isssues, Mr Obama always sought out the whitest places he could find.  Martha's Vineyard, Aspen, Palm Springs, Richard Branson's boat.  What a complete phony

He is half white. He's just hanging out with his own people.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on October 12, 2017, 01:45:53 PM
What a very impressive man. So intelligent. Level-headed. Great sense of humor.

But enough about me.

Kidnostad3

I just saw clips of General Kelly speaking at what I believe was his first press conference since becoming Chief of Staff.  What a very impressive man. So intelligent. Level-headed. Great sense of humor. Sane. I will sleep better with this new insight into the man. I can wrap him around me at night like a security blanket knowing he's the main guy standing between us and Chaos

I am very comfortable with the triumvirate (and I use that word advisedly) of Kelly, Mattis and Tillerson.  It takes a villiage.

Kidnostad3

So, how long have you had this thing for military men?

Kidnostad3

Christ, is there no one in Hollywood that hasn’t been harassed, fondled or molested?   I hear Lassie is coming forth with her story.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-weinstein-terry-screws-james-vanderbeek-1507828344-htmlstory.html#nt=oft09a-3gp1