• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2017, 05:10:51 PM
Is Pieczenik a Play Station warrior too?

LMAO! You don't know shit do you? He's probably the most famous CONFIRMED CIA Operator in existence. He's the real deal.  This is why they don't let dumbasses like you in.

Swishypants

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 04:32:25 PM
CONTINUE POSTING ABOUT CRAZY PEOPLE
While you post on a dead conspiracy theory forum.
Re-TAAD's!

Allow me to quote myself KIDNOTARD! Again! YOU ARE ON A DEFUNCT CONSPIRACY THEORY FORUM YOU STUPID, STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

Swishypants

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 04:20:26 PM
4th & 5th Generation warfare baby! FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!!! :)

I say again:
https://youtu.be/aBeJA8Ptbec

U.S. Cyber Command knows what you do with that plastic banana, or should I say, PLANTAIN, Dr. MEXICAN!

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2017, 06:45:10 PM

muc shrill. so amaze.

SHILL! SHILL you hooked-on-phonics-motherfucker! :) It's not very nice, but, what are you going to do about it? Fucker! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 06:24:47 PM
the most famous CONFIRMED CIA Operator in existence

QuoteWho killed Kennedy?"

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/BGlTZp_mbRQ

The 5th floor of the consulate for some BOOGNISH!

Dr. MD MD

stupid faggot is stupid faggot.  ::)

pate

Re-TAAD's!

ZIMBABWE! {rHODESianREDS}

M'b'g'man!

pate

So Trump tofay refeer'd a hic'[ /s-ly RandParent s] m'ail frum Hon'j :

Mongo say, "Pawn take rook?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

huh, eye nefer...

ediot:  Apogees to
Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 08:46:18 PM
I'm the Mama-mujamba!
walls meant nuffin, muffin!

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 01:44:27 AM
OH NO! I never said that! I just said I never served in the MILITARY! Fagget! :)

Is that a pic of you running away fm the firefight?   Hehehhe.  Well, no shit.  Another Hi speed low drag fag.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 01:52:26 AM
https://youtu.be/MuAsUj2uQ0Y

LOOK-AH-HERE! CIVILIANS! Loaching it up while the Military sits on it's ASS! :)

"seriously...god bless PMCs. The only groups usually allowed to straight up get f**kin busy whenever they see a threat. No ridiculous command chain decision cycles that take hours for approval. Xe/DynCorp/Triple Canopy all just don't care...they know what has to be done and just do it. And even outnumbered, they laugh and still get it on. If I was ACM in Af/Pak or Iraq, I'd be more afraid of PMCs then any SOF unit operating in that AO."

YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT! :)

Very senda like.  Ripping shit off of YouTube.   Stupid Troll.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 02:11:44 AM
COME ON PALADIN! What cha' got? Desert Strum? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I got what I got and you got.....nothing.    Troll. ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 04:22:43 AM
Remember that time you were telling me about how your wife was spending the weekend in Houston with two other guys and tried to justify it because she would bring a chick home from the strip-club for you ever once in awhile when she was super shit-faced? GOOD TIMES! :)

Remember that time you brought your mother over for a hot tub party and she pulled the train?  And you cried like a little bitch because you wanted it to be you?

good times.  Good times.

Fag

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2017, 08:03:23 AM
Hey Gunny, you should point out to the shit-for-brains who claims to be a private military contractor and rags on the military that virtually all PMC’s are ex military and wouldn’t appreciate his attitude.
He would last a hot 15 minutes as a contractor so I guess he must have been a Power Ranger or something.   You should also advise him that given his lack of respect, if he were to carry that useless gun/knife gadget around real shooters he would soon wish it was a Preparation H suppository because after rolling on the deck laughing for a while they would be sure to pleasure him with it.
;D
I don't know which  asshole this is that has returned, or if its a new asshole, but sooner or later it'll burn out.  Just another fucking faggot liberal.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
Kidnostad3 (I will never address or acknowledge you again. OOPS!) doesn't understand that all real Special Operations are now OUTSIDE of the Military. While many are ex-Military, not all of them are. Some are recruited right out of civie-land because they have proven to be the best at what they do. With modern network tracking and NSA fusion centers, everyone has a file, and it's as simple a matter as making contact. Ed Snowden for instance, was one (a valuable asset used to fight The Swamp). There is the big Green Machine, and then there are the true quiet professionals, low boys. :)

Sooooo, you're saying that with your special aptitude as a cum guzzler you were in the 'morale' side of the house.  Does your medical plan cover the throat scrapings necessary to remove the calluses fm your hard working gullet to make it SanFran fresh again?

paladin1991

Re-TAAD's!

You mean posting on BELLGAB, the premier performance art site on the web?

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 14, 2017, 11:26:53 PM
You mean posting on BELLGAB, the premier performance art site on the web?

The sand! Cock's everywhere! A bottle of MD-20/20! Paladin was "in the shit" back in '91! :)