• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Attaching Images Disabled

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 08, 2017, 03:30:54 AM

MV/Liberace!

Just a heads up to let you know the forum will no longer support attaching images to posts.  This is in an effort to conserve hard drive space on the server.

You can continue including images in your posts, and it's easy to do.  If the desired image exists on the internet, simply insert the image's URL into your post like this:
[img]http://bullcrap.com/rubbish.jpg[/img]

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 23, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

If the desired image is located only on your computer/device (meaning no image URL is available), you can upload the image to a free image sharing service like Imgur, TinyPic, or countless others.  After the desired image is uploaded to the sharing service, its URL can be pasted into your post as shown above.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Σ> on July 08, 2017, 03:30:54 AM
Just a heads up to let you know the forum will no longer support attaching images to posts.  This is in an effort to conserve hard drive space on the server.

You can continue including images in your posts, and it's easy to do.  If the desired image exists on the internet, simply insert the image's URL into your post like this:

If the desired image is located only on your computer/device (meaning no image URL is available), you can upload the image to a free image sharing service like Imgur, TinyPic, or countless others.  After the desired image is uploaded to the sharing service, its URL can be pasted into your post as shown above.

Damn dude.  Unlimited attachments for Turbo Mode?

heater

If you guys would only use firefub it actively refuses connections to internet and locally stored images.  An image-free internet browsing experience has been shown to increase speeds by 63% according to independent research from Firefub Labs, Inc.

damon

Quote from: themudking on July 08, 2017, 11:15:44 AM
If you guys would only use firefub it actively refuses connections to internet and locally stored images.  An image-free internet browsing experience has been shown to increase speeds by 63% according to independent research from Firefub Labs, Inc.
Is it falkie approved yet?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Σ> on July 08, 2017, 03:30:54 AM

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

***BREAKING***
I WAS GOING to post an image by downloading via second party Server,to save MV's Server, but I just got a message that.. "this connection is not SAFE-attackers might steel your information (for example, passwords, messages, credit card informations)" - so somebody is trying to brake into my system.
First Falkie's Ipad was stollen now they are after my computers.
FUCK OFF - FUCK YOU !!!

MV, (or whomever), how do you address this issue, issue of safety using one of those "free image sharing services".
I used it for aprx 5 days downloaded maybe 20-25 images to BellGab and one day after I access the "service" to download another image I got red letters Warning.

CozyRozie

BTW,...
just to be clear this comment:
"First Falkie's Ipad was stollen now they are after my computers."
was just added as a sarcasm in that post, the rest of that post is 100% true/real.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 08, 2017, 10:26:53 AM
Damn dude.  Unlimited attachments for Turbo Mode?
I know.  A "Thank yeeewww, sweetie" directly from MV is always nice for engaging Turbo Mode but more is better.  I guess since Yorkshire The Pud has disappeared, his yuuuge donations to MV's diaper fund went with him.  Maybe we can get one of those Public Broadcasting donors with big pockets to start the BellGab Attachment Fund.

heater

I suffer from BellGab Attachment Syndrome.

CozyRozie

Quote from: themudking on July 08, 2017, 11:15:44 AM

I think comrade that you are joking f*cking around with some of us.
I googled 'firefub' and was directed back to this *hole to BellGab to this thread:
http://bellgab.com/technology/firefub-development-thread/60/

I read the whole f*cking thread and nothing made sense there to me, unless my MongolianEnglish is not adequate
to understand the technical nuances nonsense there.

And THE last post was very informative indeed...
Quote from: Σ> on May 18, 2017, 11:30:17 AM
heh heh

Juan

Tho original post is the best one I've seen in a couple of months.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: th'ONE on July 08, 2017, 02:22:28 PM
I think comrade that you are joking f*cking around with some of us.
I googled 'firefub' and was directed back to this *hole to BellGab to this thread:
http://bellgab.com/technology/firefub-development-thread/60/

I read the whole f*cking thread and nothing made sense there to me, unless my MongolianEnglish is not adequate
to understand the technical nuances nonsense there.

And THE last post was very informative indeed...

Durrr.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
I know.  A "Thank yeeewww, sweetie" directly from MV is always nice for engaging Turbo Mode but more is better.  I guess since Yorkshire The Pud has disappeared, his yuuuge donations to MV's diaper fund went with him.  Maybe we can get one of those Public Broadcasting donors with big pockets to start the BellGab Attachment Fund.

Mr. Rogers would agree with MV's decision. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: Σ> on July 08, 2017, 03:33:03 PM
Durrr.
LOL,..
I have to admit that I had to google that word... hahaha :)

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 08, 2017, 03:41:02 PM
LOL,..
I have to admit that I had to google that word... hahaha :)

the called into your last GabCast who was complementing MV for having vast selection of interesting vocabulary was right indeed :P

chefist

I'm a bonehead...copied the IMGUR link, and the picture does not show on my post...only a link to the pic. Is that how it works now?

Quote from: Chefist on July 23, 2017, 06:13:48 PM
I'm a bonehead...copied the IMGUR link, and the picture does not show on my post...only a link to the pic. Is that how it works now?

only for boneheads. ;D

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 23, 2017, 06:23:09 PM
only for boneheads. ;D

Ha...without the pic showing, a post does not have the same gravitas... ;D

oy-way

Quote from: Chefist on July 23, 2017, 06:29:27 PM
Ha...without the pic showing, a post does not have the same gravitas... ;D

Just do what I'm doing sometimes in my posts. Just post MV once or twice in your post
better yet do this, (black) MV and your post will automatically stand up.
That's what I do when I want the snowflakes to read my post.
Let's see it if it will work this time... :)

chefist

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 06:37:47 PM
Just do what I'm doing sometimes in my posts. Just post MV once or twice in your post
better yet do this, (black) MV and your post will automatically stand up.

I'll give it a whirl!  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

oy-vey!  Read my post!  Like that? ;D

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 23, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

Thanks...it's working now...don't know why it didn't earlier..appreciate the help.

Quote from: Chefist on July 23, 2017, 07:02:13 PM
Thanks...it's working now...don't know why it didn't earlier..appreciate the help.

no problem. . . bonehead. ;D

oy-way

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 23, 2017, 06:44:11 PM
oy-vey!  Read my post!  Like that? ;D

just like that, like a bird on a wire :)

Segment from the helicopter documentary "Straight Up!", showing power line maintenance being performed on live wires by a man outside a helicopter,
using a type of Faraday cage.

Very blood chilling 3 min video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3q9WdjD5wc

oy-way

Quote from: Chefist on July 23, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

To me you always will be Chefist.

Dr. MD MD

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 23, 2017, 07:26:33 PM
this i know... didn't want to be rude. ;D

Isn't that what BG is all about?  :D