• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Jackstar

Debunking isn't a real thing. What happened to the New York Times is called something else. "Exposed" springs immediately to mind, along with "fully compromised." Also: "scoffed at."

Note: I did not just debunk debunking. I want to be clear on this.

starrmtn001

"PIZZA GATE" BLOWING UP THE INTERNET - NOW BEING COVERED BY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA.  11.25.16.

https://youtu.be/i7znePqTTi0

Jackstar

If that looked any more 'shopped, it'd have an Energizer bunny running across it.

area51drone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMnK9BSowgo

Interview with Larry King's personal photographer.  Snuff film, boystown talk.  I'm not a religious person, but Jesus Fucking Christ.

Jackstar

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/washington-post-blacklist-story-is-shameful-disgusting-w452543

This tabloid rag is finally outed as the stinking, irrelevant corpse that it's been for decades.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2016, 02:36:52 PM
Debunking isn't a real thing. What happened to the New York Times is called something else. "Exposed" springs immediately to mind, along with "fully compromised." Also: "scoffed at."

Note: I did not just debunk debunking. I want to be clear on this.
Good!

So, are ya butt hurt cause they won't let you join the PizzaClub, or they won't leave you alone until you do join?

Jackstar

Quote from: ` on December 03, 2016, 04:45:42 AM
After, corncob?

Not that either.

Did you skip your orientation?

analog kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XigUaUhFeDg

When even Fox News thinks your conspiracy is batshit crazy.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2016, 06:20:39 AM
Here's my obvious point: Pineapple.

>I'm sorry to say this guys but it was a mistake

>Not every conspiracy theory is true

>Moral panics are not something new and you're just experiencing a new cycle of it

>You guys have a bunch of creepy pictures and you're finding symbols and other circumstantial bunk... You guys have absolutely nothing and it's a little embarrassing that you guys are on a rabid witch hunt based on this evidence.

>Are you guys even aware of how stupid all of this is.

When even 4chan accepts that you're a loon.

This kid has the critical thinking skills down way better than you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OrX0U4qwTM

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 03, 2016, 08:13:13 PM
This kid has

Whose kid are you, and what makes you such an expert?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxIklMZS2Gw

The videos that you link are all stupid. Have you considered using RT.com as your primary source?

area51drone

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 03, 2016, 08:13:13 PM
When even 4chan accepts that you're a loon.
This kid has the critical thinking skills down way better than you guys.

I watched this before you posted it.   I agree with a couple of his points, but he misses many things.  This goes far beyond what he "debunks" and while he is supposedly debunking it, he adds credibility to some of the "coincidences" that taken all apart would probably be dismiss able, but all together add up to a massive cover up.   

He totally dismisses the handkerchief / pizza thing in the beginning.   He claims that the woman is "joking" that the handkerchief is a map and that she just wants to go get pizza.   Even if he's right about the white/black part of the handkerchief, that doesn't mean that it still isn't odd and that the fact that "map," "pizza" and "handkerchief" are all codewords used in the same, odd sentence.

The 14/fish thing, he's probably right that that's why podesta put that on his hands.  But why would he be so excited about that?   It's kind of strange that he would put them on his hands, isn't it?

I agree with him on Evie's Crib webpage, someone took that out of context.  There are a number of other things that I would give him credit for, and when I was doing my own research I also dismissed some of this crap too.  But to ignore that these people would be entertained by watching the kids frolicking in the pool (where they would be half naked), and pointing out their ages?  You must not be a parent if you don't find that strikingly odd that anyone would be "entertained" watching other people's kids in a pool.  Most adults would only care in so much as they would be aware that kids are in the pool and jump in if one of the kids started drowning.

The arch of hysteria argument he makes further bolsters the pizzagate theory.   This "kid" completely dismisses the fact that this is in the dude's foyer, while pictures of half naked, bound children are in the next room - pointed out as disturbing by a real MSM newspaper.   He also says flat out "this sculpture has nothing to do with murder."  Uh, kid, this guy is missing his head, and sure it COULD represent only the fact that you lost your mind, but it also just as easily could represent decapitation.   And boy, it is FUCKING ODD that you'd have some decapitated naked MAN for all to see when people come over to visit.

He fully admits that some of Kim Noble's paintings are "creepy."   But then he just dismisses it because she also paints other things.   Jesus fucking christ, dude, that is a shitty argument.  Even Jeffery Dahmer held down a job and had a "normal" life when he wasn't killing people.   If you walked into Dahmer's apartment and saw a barrel, this "kid" would have pointed out that you're just taking it out of context, some people like using barrels as furniture.

The Breitbart post alone should be enough for a serious MSM investigation.

A friend sent me this video, which points out that there is a much higher rate of children missing in Virginia.

https://youtu.be/eaM3GIEX0yU

Jackstar

The important thing to remember about all these stupid bitch-ass cunts across the world papering the Internet with all this "Pizzagate is trivial" talk is that they are all bitch-ass cunts.

THERE WILL COME A TIME UPON WHICH FREE MEN WILL HUNT YOU FOR FOOD, SUB-CREATURES

Listen to me now. You won't have the spare calories to take the time to cogitate upon believing me later.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2016, 04:42:13 AM
THERE WILL COME A TIME UPON WHICH FREE MEN WILL HUNT YOU FOR FOOD, SUB-CREATURES

https://archive.is/slvib

QuotePolice received a call about a man with a weapon

So many great stories start this way, but this looks as legit as vegan cheese.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2016, 01:26:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81AM_A19vmU

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/

Thank  goodness somebody is finally taking this seriously and willing to risk themselves to save the children from certain cannibalization.  What is worrisome is that out of all of those cops on the scene who will be investigating this case not a single one will spill the beans and admit it when they run across those dozens of tied up, abused children in the basement dungeon.  I wonder if any of them walked in on Hillary taking out her post election frustrations on one of them?

Not may people grasp just how many thousands of people are tied to this and willing to cover it up.

area51drone

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 01:45:27 AM
Thank  goodness somebody is finally taking this seriously and willing to risk themselves to save the children from certain cannibalization.  What is worrisome is that out of all of those cops on the scene who will be investigating this case not a single one will spill the beans and admit it when they run across those dozens of tied up, abused children in the basement dungeon.  I wonder if any of them walked in on Hillary taking out her post election frustrations on one of them?

Not may people grasp just how many thousands of people are tied to this and willing to cover it up.

How is that?  It seems to be a topic that the MSM doesn't even want to touch.   How about a real look at the story, and let the chips fall where they may?   

Are you telling me that Boystown wasn't covered up?  Shit dude, put on the sunglasses...

Please explain Breitbart's tweet shortly before his death regarding Podesta's child trafficking coverup.

Jackstar

lol, "get the facts"

::)

area51drone

CNN calls pizzagate fake news without actually explaining why people believe it is real.  CNN is fake news.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html

WOTR

Quote from: area51drone on December 05, 2016, 02:22:18 AM
How is that?  It seems to be a topic that the MSM doesn't even want to touch.   How about a real look at the story, and let the chips fall where they may?   

Please explain Breitbart's tweet shortly before his death regarding Podesta's child trafficking coverup.
I have wasted around 1.5 hours of my life watching videos of the "proof".  All that I can say is that somebody should just stake out the joint on a full moon to see the hundreds of DC politicians show up. 

Yes, there are some strange things.  However, Soros cutting a cheque (called a "donation" in some videos) for renting the facility?  So he had a party there.  I'm sure they do make you pay to rent the place out for a fundraiser (same reason that Hillary might make a "donation.")

The "tunnels" shown in some videos where the place is under construction?  I have done commercial rennovations and that is EXACTLY how the floor looks when you have to put in a drain for a dishwasher or a new toilet or a floor drain to remove the blood when you drain dozens of victims in a single night?  :-\ Well, you get the picture.  The concrete is cut 2 feet wide and I am supposed to believe this is for "tunnels?"  ::)

The dude making the coffins?  I'm going to say they were props.  First, you don't make coffins out of mild steel.  Secondly, why the hell are you burying the kids in coffins?  To make them easier to find?  (How much is left of the kid after you BBQ them for the Democratic guests, anyhow?)

The commercial walk in cooler is now a kill room?  Why bother even spending the $$$ to put in the evaporators if you are not using it as a cooler?  I loved the one video where the narrator points out that the owner is in a rubber shirt and is probably into something weird (I will give him that.  But BDSM, gay kinky sex and strange fetishes do not equate to pedophilia cannibalism.)  And the guy has screwed up taste in art- but he is not alone in that (particularly among the group who might wear rubber shirts and leather pants.)

And on it goes.  There are some strange (even disturbing things), but how damn hard can it be to watch the place for the hundreds of children that are being trafficked out of the joint and the dozens of high satanic priests arriving every full moon and solstice?

The list goes on and on and on.  If you are going to make these claims, you need to base it on more than emails and speculation. This is a case where if they have actual proof, present it rather than 100 points of pure speculation and hope that because the public cannot explain 2 of them that we buy the whole damn story.

Get back to me when somebody has more than an email talking about leaving a handkerchief with pizza joint locations on it.

As to Brightbart- I have already had this conversation with somebody here.  Wrong conspiracy.  He was scheduled to be exposing Obama a few hours after he died.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 03:19:18 AM
Get back to me when somebody has more than an email talking about leaving a handkerchief with pizza joint locations on it.

Greetings, Starfighter. I see you've heard about the new narrative.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 03:19:18 AM
I have wasted around 1.5 hours of my life watching videos of the "proof".  All that I can say is that somebody should just stake out the joint on a full moon to see the hundreds of DC politicians show up. 

Yes, there are some strange things.  However, Soros cutting a cheque (called a "donation" in some videos) for renting the facility?  So he had a party there.  I'm sure they do make you pay to rent the place out for a fundraiser (same reason that Hillary might make a "donation.")

The "tunnels" shown in some videos where the place is under construction?  I have done commercial rennovations and that is EXACTLY how the floor looks when you have to put in a drain for a dishwasher or a new toilet or... Well, you get the picture.  The concrete is cut 2 feet wide and I am supposed to believe this is for "tunnels?"  ::)

The dude making the coffins?  I'm going to say they were props.  First, you don't make coffins out of mild steel.  Secondly, why the hell are you burying the kids in coffins?  To make them easier to find?  (How much is left of the kid after you BBQ them for the Democratic guests, anyhow?)

The commercial walk in cooler is now a kill room?  Why bother even spending the $$$ to put in the evaporators if you are not using it as a cooler?  I loved the one video where the narrator points out that the owner is in a rubber shirt and is probably into something weird (I will give him that.  But BDSM, gay kinky sex and strange fetishes do not equate to pedophilia cannibalism.)  And the guy has screwed up taste in art- but he is not alone in that (particularly among the group who might wear rubber shirts and leather pants.)

And on it goes.  There are some strange (even disturbing things), but how damn hard can it be to watch the place for the hundreds of children that are being trafficked out of the joint and the dozens of high satanic priests arriving every full moon and solstice?

The list goes on and on and on.  If you are going to make these claims, you need to base it on more than emails and speculation.

As to Brightbart- I have already had this conversation with somebody here.  Wrong conspiracy.  He was scheduled to be exposing Obama a few hours after he died.

Can you explain to me what is meant by there seems to be a pizza related map on it (the handkerchief)? Do people usually draw pizza related maps on handkerchiefs? And was it a map of pizza places in DC?! You understand that some of this shit can't be explained away, right?

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2016, 03:26:20 AM
Can you explain to me what is meant by there seems to be a pizza related map on it (the handkerchief)? Do people usually draw pizza related maps on handkerchiefs? And was it a map of pizza places in DC?! You understand that some of this shit can't be explained away, right?
Feel free to stake it out and let me know when you see the first dead kid being taken out in the small metal coffin.

Like I said- toss 100 things at a wall and hope that two stick.  Yes, there are a few things that I cannot explain.  But they do not add up to hundreds of kiddie sex slaves being sacrificed in the cooler of a pizza joint.

Maybe some of it even ties into fucked up child sex.  But now I'm supposed to believe that equates to Hillary and Obama eating kids with Soros on a Saturday night?

I'm done arguing.  Go do you "research" on youtube.  I hear that the good preacher has uncovered another instagram photo of an overpriced piece of "art" in somebodies home.

***In some ways, I was joking about the clown who showed up with an assault rifle at the pizza place.  In others, at least he was determined to actually get to the bottom of it rather than watching a youtube video and convincing himself that it is all true without even bothering to show up in person to "investigate" on location.  He also decided to attempt to rescue a few kids being tortured behind closed doors- something that tens of thousands of God fearing Americans will not do even though they have convinced themselves that there are dozens of kids being tortured as they watch videos.