• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Étouffée on June 23, 2018, 12:34:05 AM
Obvious dark brooding appeal is obvious.
Black and white image is preferred.
Smoking.

The theme?  Interesting TV character actors, of course!

I know him more from movies.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 12:35:42 AM
I know him more from movies.
Yeah, me too. 
He and Peter Falk and Ben Gazzara and all dem guyz.
Good times.

Thanks for the Cassavetes Avatar interlude.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2018, 09:57:40 PM
The picture you saw was a character he played on Northern Exposure who hardly ever washed.

Versatile guy!

Fourteen

Taaroa

Why does a cathedral need an air traffic control tower? Even the main building looks like an airport terminal...

starrmtn001

Don't know why I'm posting this other than it's so BellGab friendly. ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/vTucLv_7FWs

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 23, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Could it be? Cuckstones from Arthurian legend? It was said stones that looked like tiny vaginas would inundate the shores and herald a great awakening that would save the country from the massive faggots ruining it.

Jojo

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 23, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

https://youtu.be/vTucLv_7FWs
That was interesting.  At first, I thought mini-baseballs.  The "stitching" pattern is not unlike the type of pattern on silver dollar seashells, too.

Fourteen

Jojo

The new mouser cat is a year old.  He usually only visits my doorway for a few minutes of laser play.
But tonight, he got his first hit of catnip ever.  He's pretty limp on the carpet in the triangle where my door meets my baby gate.  His big tomcat forelegs are stretched onto my side of the gate.  He is stoned.  Oh, now he's dreaming!  Ha!  All in ten minutes!

The CEO (who is a real piece of work) of the outfit I work for was in town today.  Us grunts were pretty stoked.  Big Mamma doesn't
come down to Dixieland very often but she was taking the time to come and visit little ole us here in NC.  Wowzers!

This morning some corporate hack came by and informed us that the plan was to have her tour the floor of our building, so that some of the minions could be observed toiling away for the greater glory of the company.   That got everyone's attention.  The excitement was electric!

Of course it all turned to shit in one hell of a hurry.  The hack laid down the law:  Do not approach her.   Do not speak to her unless she
speaks to you first.  If you do speak to her,  be upbeat and optimistic.  Most importantly, do not look her in the eye directly.  WTF?

Let's just say it did not go well for the Hack.  Things got so rowdy they eventually just cleared the floor for the tour and told us to go away.

This clip was discussed at length as the perfect representation of the whole goat screw:
https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/3e234ed6-15cf-4e2b-8f02-7870f845f84a

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 28, 2018, 06:29:47 PM
The CEO (who is a real piece of work) of the outfit I work for was in town today.  Us grunts were pretty stoked.  Big Mamma doesn't
come down to Dixieland very often but she was taking the time to come and visit little ole us here in NC.  Wowzers!

This morning some corporate hack came by and informed us that the plan was to have her tour the floor of our building, so that some of the minions could be observed toiling away for the greater glory of the company.   That got everyone's attention.  The excitement was electric!

Of course it all turned to shit in one hell of a hurry.  The hack laid down the law:  Do not approach her.   Do not speak to her unless she
speaks to you first.  If you do speak to her,  be upbeat and optimistic.  Most importantly, do not look her in the eye directly.  WTF?

Let's just say it did not go well for the Hack.  Things got so rowdy they eventually just cleared the floor for the tour and told us to go away.

This clip was discussed at length as the perfect representation of the whole goat screw:
"Do not look her in the eye", ridiculous I'd agree.
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 06:56:11 PM
Me

How much do you wanna bet that she's a Democrat? :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
Putting the demanding 'don't look me in the eye'+disparagement towards workers+NC+tech together I was thinking of an Oriental woman executive with a certain formerly US company....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2018, 07:03:17 PM
Putting the demanding 'don't look me in the eye'+disparagement towards workers+NC+tech together I was thinking of an Oriental woman executive with a certain formerly US company....

Republicans are look you in the eye type people. Democrats are don't look me in the eye type people. They'd really be more at home in an aristocracy.  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 07:10:59 PM
Republicans are look you in the eye type people. Democrats are don't look me in the eye type people. They'd really be more at home in an aristocracy.  ;D
I am a Democrat and I look people in the eye.  How the Hell else do you know if they are going to kill you???  It's not a guarantee of survival, but being observant certainly helps.
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 07:25:41 PM
I am a Democrat and I look people in the eye.
Me

Highly dubious!

Dr. MD MD

I hate to say it but maybe this is the danger of letting women who are raised on fairy stories of princes and princesses vote. They have no understanding of the difference. ::)

Good time to take a day off

ItsOver

... The hack laid down the law:  Do not approach her.   Do not speak to her unless she
speaks to you first.  If you do speak to her,  be upbeat and optimistic.  Most importantly, do not look her in the eye directly.  WTF? ...
Hillary Clinton is your CEO?

'Upskirt' pervert foiled as shoe camera explodes before he can take video in Wisconsin

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-shoe-camera-explodes-20180629-story.html

Stupid is as stupid does. :P

akwilly

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 06:56:11 PM
Me
it's a reasonable request if one of her eyes were googly. Unacceptable if if she had 2 eyeballs that were in sync.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
Human excrement

You!
You were friendly all month until yesterday.  You're mad bec I remembered an aspect of your personality???  While I rolled my eyes, I was hardly overly judgmental or hostile so what's your problem.  You realize that you haven't said what is bothering you.  I think conflicts like this are meant for the back room, dear.
Me

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
Would it be over the top to tell us if the CEO is of Asian descent?
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:03:19 PM
You were friendly all month until yesterday.  You're mad bec I remembered an aspect of your personality???  While I rolled my eyes, I was hardly overly judgmental or hostile so what's your problem.  You realize that you haven't said what is bothering you.  I think conflicts like this are meant for the back room, dear.
Me

FUCK. YOU.  YOU. PIECE. OF. SHIT!

You and your cat, go die in a fire! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
Would it be over the top to tell us if the CEO is of Asian descent?
Me

Go kill some babies over political difference, you mountain of shit! >:(