• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Azzerae on December 11, 2018, 01:33:36 AM
Jackstar.

As a regular guy, with little way to discern the truth behind many of the conspiracies of the day on my own, how do I seek real answers?

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 13, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Damn.  I was gonna order some flowers.

You're really not helping me get you those boob shots any. Just sayin'.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 13, 2018, 08:41:35 PM
I've got a subluxated spine and I've known for three decades that criminals are wholly running the world. I'm really not as cranky as I come off in texts, honestly. I'd be more cheerful if I got stoned more often, but I've got things I need to remember these days.

What's your beef? I genuinely like you, but your incessant, relentless shilling for the Left/Right paradigm and the Bretton Woods Agreement simply puts you on the opposing side of reason, more often than not. Can't we just be cordial nemeses until your new marching orders come down? I won't bug you about Kennedy, I promise.

I mean, you were there--I honestly can't imagine the guilt you carry. Semper fi.
Some apple Health Molina reps say MD referred chiropractic is covered.  Other reps say no, only for children.

I've got a subluxated spine

I have bone spurs growing out of my vertabre and pressing on my spine.  It started with numbness along my arm and into my thumb.

The attending physician told me that I would lose all sensation below my arms, with limited movement in my arms, within 24 to 48 months.  That was three years ago.  I got a scare about six months ago when i woke up and found that i had lost most of the usecof my left arm.  That's the arm i use to beat off, so it was like a death sentence.  Fortunately, i regained 95% of the use of my arm after a few Chiropractic sessions here.  I could never afford it in the usa without the ACA.  So triple-fuck with a cactus all of you who voted for Trump.

I decided that if I'm going to be paralyzed, I'm going to completely trash my body before it happens.  Im going to fuck like a three-peckered dog at a screwing contest.  Take twice the recommended daily dose of pregabalin because its like a workingmans version of MDA.  I ride an electric scooter in traffic, which is insane here. I look for ways to die heroically.  I travel a fair amount for work, and I'm always disappointed when the plane doesn't crash.

You and I could probably be friends , if you wrote to me as tenderly as you did with Kidnostan3.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 13, 2018, 07:53:00 PM
Now, hang on a second.  When I read a newspaper, many of the articles are written by journalists at the Associated Press (AP).  So, whether I'm in Chicago or Miami or San Francisco or Mount Clemens, the articles will be the same, word for word.  This is how media has worked since before I took journalism in school.

Whether you read The Sun, The Tribune, The Post, The Oregonian, The Times, or The Intelligencer, your articles will often read exactly the same all across the country.  This is normal, and traditional.  Not some new conspiracy or trend.

Why should content originality be any different just because the news is tv instead print?

Seriously? You're arguing for national "rip and read"? (that's an old timey radio news term)

You baffle me. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 13, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
It’s not meant to be funny when I’m ass-raping you.  It’s meant to be informative.

The whole gay sex idiom is just so utterly spent.

Quote[EDIT] Oh, I see that you’ve edited your post to tallk about your favorite subject: cock size of other posters.

No, that was a post Jack made, do you need the original, or is my word sufficient?

QuoteSweetheart, you have no idea about the size of my cock, and that’s because I have standards.  Jack can speak for himself.

As he did, to those who actually pay attention to him anyway. Returning you to your home station:

Metron2267

I've got a subluxated spine and I've known for three decades that criminals are wholly running the world. I'm really not as cranky as I come off in texts, honestly. I'd be more cheerful if I got stoned more often, but I've got things I need to remember these days.

What's your beef? I genuinely like you, but your incessant, relentless shilling for the Left/Right paradigm and the Bretton Woods Agreement simply puts you on the opposing side of reason, more often than not. Can't we just be cordial nemeses until your new marching orders come down? I won't bug you about Kennedy, I promise.

I mean, you were there--I honestly can't imagine the guilt you carry. Semper fi.

Oh ouch. :o

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 14, 2018, 06:12:27 AM
I could never afford it in the usa without the ACA.  So triple-fuck with a cactus all of you who voted for Trump.

Why blame Trump when it's the deep staters in congress who failed to repeal and replace?

Not begrudging you the care you need regardless, self-preservation will not be denigrated, even if you bankrupt the rest of us in the process. Your life, your call. Sorry to read such a downcast narrative - no wonder you're cranky here.

Hint - replace doesn't mean with nothing.

For example:

https://www.politiplatform.com/trump/healthcare

Repeal and replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Work with Congress to create a patient-centered health care system
Work with states to establish high-risk pools to ensure access to coverage for individuals who have not maintained continuous coverage
Allow people to purchase insurance across state lines
Maximize flexibility for states via block grants

Flow chart of his thinking through the years:

http://www.ontheissues.org/donald_trump.htm

Let terminally ill take any experimental drugs. (Jan 2018)
Why can't Medicare simply cover everybody? (Jan 2018)
We have gutted ObamaCare by ending individual mandate. (Dec 2017)
OpEd: Ordered healthcare associations, but no follow-up. (Dec 2017)
Expand Health Savings Accounts but not forced by government. (Feb 2017)
Slash restraints at FDA; get blessed with more miracle drugs. (Feb 2017)
Educate public on value of comprehensive vaccinations. (Oct 2016)
Lack of mental healthcare is greatest tragedy today. (Oct 2016)
Focus on greatest bang for the buck, not public health. (Oct 2016)
Let vets see private doctors or VA: that's not privatization. (Sep 2016)
Create V.A. mental health division to reduce veteran suicide. (Sep 2016)
Removing cross-state barriers solves many insurance issues. (Feb 2016)
Taking care of poor sick people isn't single-payer. (Feb 2016)
Insurance companies love a lack of competition. (Nov 2015)
Stockpile treatments against future pandemics & bioterrorism. (Sep 2015)
Ebola virus in America is Obama's fault. (Sep 2015)
I'm for vaccines, but in smaller quantities to avoid autism. (Sep 2015)
The insurance companies have total control over politicians. (Aug 2015)
Don't cut Medicare; grow the economy to keep benefits. (Jun 2015)
Make health insurance premiums tax-deductible. (Mar 2015)
Save Medicare & Medicaid without cutting them to the bone. (Jan 2015)
Increase insurance competition across state lines. (Dec 2011)
1988: Flew sick kids cross-country on his private jet. (Apr 2010)
We must have universal health care. (Jul 2000)

ObamaCare

The cruel ObamaCare individual mandate is gone. (Jan 2018)
Lower the cost of health insurance, instead of mandates. (Feb 2017)
ObamaCare collapses under its own weight if we don't repeal. (Oct 2016)
ObamaCare will never work; repeal it and replace it. (Oct 2016)
The whole of ObamaCare was a fraud. (Oct 2016)
ObamaCare is government control over our everyday lives. (Sep 2016)
Keep pre-existing condition coverage; not individual mandate. (Feb 2016)
Chief Justice Roberts: a disaster who gave us ObamaCare. (Feb 2016)
Replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts. (Oct 2015)
We didn't have a free market before ObamaCare. (Jun 2015)
ObamaCare is a catastrophe that must be repealed & replaced. (Jun 2015)
ObamaCare deductibles are so high that it's useless. (Jun 2015)
Kill ObamaCare before it becomes a trillion-ton weight. (Dec 2011)
Supports repealing mandated health insurance. (Nov 2016)

I would like to put aside the laugh time and the gamesmanship for a moment to talk about my post above, where I revealed that I am facing full or partial paralysis from the shoulders down by the time that Trump gets curb-stomped by the ticket of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Beta O'Rourke in 2020.

First, a story.  Some years ago I watched a TV segment about a man with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (let's call him Donald).  It seems that Our Hero was trying to beat the light while crossing the street, only to have the lights change when he was well away from the curb (mistake #1).  A truck driver, who had been waiting patiently at the light and fiddling with his radio, saw the light change and began to roll forward.  Donald and his chair were in front of the truck's hood and not visible, because he had failed to affix a pole with one of those little flags on it to his ride (mistake #2).

As the truck lurched forward, Donald heeled his chair over to the left, attempting to outrun the truck, because yeah that's gonna work.  The truck's bumper caught one, then the other of the handles at the back of the chair, and began to push it forward.

The truck picked up speed as the road became a rural highway.  Drivers in the opposing direction were treated to the sight of Donald and his chair screaming down the highway at 60 miles per hour, affixed to the front bumper of the truck.  Donald, who was interviewed for this segment, gave his thoughts during those moments: "I've got MD and only have a few years to live anyway.  I thought that this was going to be an exciting way to die, much more exciting than wheezing out in a hospital, so I settled in and enjoyed the ride."

The segment next played audio from 911 callers, alternating between those crying hysterically (the women) or laughing so hard they could not explain themselves (the men).  Finally, a sheriff's deputy managed to pull the truck over.  The deputy waved at the driver to step down, in response to his queries about what was wrong.  They crunched through the gravel towards the front of the truck.

Sitting there, with smoke rising from the shredded tires and the pulverized transmission, sat Donald's chair, with Donald perched upon it.  His head slowly swiveled towards the two men, and then he broke out into a huge grin.

The truck driver fainted.

I have to say that I was deeply moved by the PM's I received in response to my post.  It's strengthening indeed to know that people care enough to send their thoughts and prayers.  And I want to say to the both of you: don't feel sorry for me.  The more that I throw caution to the wind; the less inhibited I behave; and the less goddamn scared that I am about everything; the more I am enjoying life.  I'm having a BALL.  I'm getting laid as much as I could want, the daily risk of injury or death is exhilarating, and -- most perilous of all -- I'm eating good food cooked with butter.  I'm wondering why I didn't do this a long time ago.  Think of all that time I spent obsessing about conspiracies when I could be eating buttered prawns and banging beaver.

If I stop posting someday, then it means that Jackster and his semi have finally located me.  Be happy.

Serious question for Jackster: Should the spelling of your handle in the title be corrected, or do you prefer to operate in a culture of mediocrity?

starrmtn001

Sometimes, simplicity is the best option.
With ya, man. ;)

Jackstar

The attending physician told me

It wasn't all that long ago that these retarded faggots were telling pregnant women to start smoking, that cannabis was an addictive deadly poison, opiates were totally cool and safe to use, and prison blood from Arkansas was the perfect ingredient to sell to Europe.

https://avivaromm.com/nocebo-medical-hex/https://avivaromm.com/nocebo-medical-hex/

I decided that if I'm going to be paralyzed, I'm going to completely trash my body before it happens.

And thusly, GDP growth is stimulated. Huzzah!

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
It wasn't all that long ago that these retarded faggots were telling pregnant women to start smoking, that cannabis was an addictive deadly poison, opiates were totally cool and safe to use, and prison blood from Arkansas was the perfect ingredient to sell to Europe.

You're right.  They should be fixing the problems before they find them, like the rest of us retarded faggots.

I decided that if I'm going to be paralyzed, I'm going to completely trash my body before it happens. 

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
And thusly, GDP growth is stimulated. Huzzah!

I changed my mind.  I'm going to completely trash YOUR body before it happens.  C'mere baby [zzzzzzzzzip]

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 16, 2018, 08:17:42 PM
They should be fixing the problems before they find them

It's hilarious that you think you're being ironic here. That actually is what they're supposed to do. Remember to drink your fluoride, that's a good patient.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2018, 09:57:26 PM
It's hilarious that you think you're being ironic here. That actually is what they're supposed to do. Remember to drink your fluoride, that's a good patient.

Today I saw a white guy with a mullet and a Joe Dirt mustache drive by me in an old pickup truck with a giant confederate flag flying out of the back.

Was that you, or one of your siblings/spouses?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

But - that shit is poison! :o

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 17, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
Was that you, or one of your siblings/spouses?

You're better than this, cripple.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 14, 2018, 09:56:36 PM
I would like to put aside the laugh time and the gamesmanship for a moment to talk about my post above, where I revealed that I am facing full or partial paralysis from the shoulders down by the time that Trump gets curb-stomped by the ticket of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Beta O'Rourke in 2020.

First, a story.  Some years ago I watched a TV segment about a man with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (let's call him Donald).  It seems that Our Hero was trying to beat the light while crossing the street, only to have the lights change when he was well away from the curb (mistake #1).  A truck driver, who had been waiting patiently at the light and fiddling with his radio, saw the light change and began to roll forward.  Donald and his chair were in front of the truck's hood and not visible, because he had failed to affix a pole with one of those little flags on it to his ride (mistake #2).

As the truck lurched forward, Donald heeled his chair over to the left, attempting to outrun the truck, because yeah that's gonna work.  The truck's bumper caught one, then the other of the handles at the back of the chair, and began to push it forward.

The truck picked up speed as the road became a rural highway.  Drivers in the opposing direction were treated to the sight of Donald and his chair screaming down the highway at 60 miles per hour, affixed to the front bumper of the truck.  Donald, who was interviewed for this segment, gave his thoughts during those moments: "I've got MD and only have a few years to live anyway.  I thought that this was going to be an exciting way to die, much more exciting than wheezing out in a hospital, so I settled in and enjoyed the ride."

The segment next played audio from 911 callers, alternating between those crying hysterically (the women) or laughing so hard they could not explain themselves (the men).  Finally, a sheriff's deputy managed to pull the truck over.  The deputy waved at the driver to step down, in response to his queries about what was wrong.  They crunched through the gravel towards the front of the truck.

Sitting there, with smoke rising from the shredded tires and the pulverized transmission, sat Donald's chair, with Donald perched upon it.  His head slowly swiveled towards the two men, and then he broke out into a huge grin.

The truck driver fainted.

I have to say that I was deeply moved by the PM's I received in response to my post.  It's strengthening indeed to know that people care enough to send their thoughts and prayers.  And I want to say to the both of you: don't feel sorry for me.  The more that I throw caution to the wind; the less inhibited I behave; and the less goddamn scared that I am about everything; the more I am enjoying life.  I'm having a BALL.  I'm getting laid as much as I could want, the daily risk of injury or death is exhilarating, and -- most perilous of all -- I'm eating good food cooked with butter.  I'm wondering why I didn't do this a long time ago.  Think of all that time I spent obsessing about conspiracies when I could be eating buttered prawns and banging beaver.

If I stop posting someday, then it means that Jackster and his semi have finally located me.  Be happy.

Well, that's a little more than fucked up.  I thought you were making that shit up. 

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 17, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
Well, that's a little more than fucked up.  I thought you were making that shit up.

Name change - Bellgab = Dramagab.

If it's not true it's hugely creative writing.  :o

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
MISTER Cripple.

Marine World / Africa USA in Vallejo, CA has a hippo tank.  One wall is glass, and the kiddies can all stand with their noses plastered against it, watch a Graf Zeppelin-like creature slowly drift around the perimeter.

One day I was there, watching, when all of a sudden a big fat hippo turd comes firing out of the rear end of this beast.  Immediately, in the blink of an eye, dozens of small finger fish were upon it, engorging themselves with the tasty offering.

That, right there, is a metaphor for your posts on this site.  A Lincoln Log consisting of one part Tootsie Wootsey, one part Falkie, and two parts Bob Dole comes rocketing out of the anus of Bellgab, with "Love, Jackstar" written on the side.  The iridescent Azzerae; the plump and slow-moving StarrMountain; the sleek and muscular paladin; and many others peck away merrily.  ANOTHER JACKSTER POST OMFG NOM NOM

I'm a truculent little bitch because I can't smoke as much weed as I would like. 

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
You're better than this

Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 17, 2018, 06:48:26 PM
Marine World / Africa USA in Vallejo, CA has a hippo tank.  One wall is glass, and the kiddies can all stand with their noses plastered against it, watch a Graf Zeppelin-like creature slowly drift around the perimeter.

One day I was there, watching, when all of a sudden a big fat hippo turd comes firing out of the rear end of this beast.  Immediately, in the blink of an eye, dozens of small finger fish were upon it, engorging themselves with the tasty offering.

That, right there, is a metaphor for your posts on this site.  A Lincoln Log consisting of one part Tootsie Wootsey, one part Falkie, and two parts Bob Dole comes rocketing out of the anus of Bellgab, with "Love, Jackstar" written on the side.  The iridescent Azzerae; the plump and slow-moving StarrMountain; the sleek and muscular paladin; and many others peck away merrily.  ANOTHER JACKSTER POST OMFG NOM NOM

Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

Are you speaking of me, the member paladin, or my member?

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 19, 2018, 02:20:14 AM
Are you speaking of me, the member paladin, or my member?

Talkng about other poster’s cocks is Metron’s hobby.  He’ll suck your pecker, too.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 19, 2018, 04:18:52 AM
Talkng about other poster’s cocks is Metron’s hobby.  He’ll suck your pecker, too.

Huh?

You're really lost of late, aren't ya?