• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Hells Mole

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 10:36:59 AM
Airyn didn't even know Art was a talk show host did she? Art kept her in the dark about a lot of things it seems and once she moved to the US she thought all of his acquaintances were fucking weirdos and she didn't like his goofy alien bullshit.

Art had Airyn for one thing a living sex doll that does what it was told. When Heather came along Art fell in love with her because she was actually his type horseface and all. Marsha Boyd said that he would drive to work in Tijuana Mexico to do a "radio show" but i have my suspensions he was running a donkey show and not a radio show which would explain his attraction to Heather Wade.

She knew he was famous she just could not care any less about it, according to her own comments on the matter.  She said the degree of his renown became apparent to her when they moved to the Philippines (for some reason) but even after realizing that it was not of interest or concern to her.

Still available in Arts Parts for $27.99

In light of recent revelations, shouldn't these be half price or something now?

Quote from: Father Jack on May 21, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
After thinking about it, I've decided I give zero fucks about Art's personal life. He was just good radio that's all, and now he's gone. I understand Mr. Winnie is also good radio....time to move on.

PaulK

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 04:26:20 PM
Reported.Again, I'm not saying that he was a "good man" or an unselfish man who would set up college funds for his children or voluntarily pay child support..  I'm simply saying that Vincent and his sister (and his other children) may have dodged a bullet when he walked out the door.

Man you are so thick.

Nobody is saying that this is the worsts crime that Art Bell committed against his 2 and 3 years old innocent children.
But his ignorance and luck of financial support for them makes him garbage father garbage human being,
especially after he became a multimillionaire.

IN CASE YOU MISS MY POINT I MADE IN THIS POST:

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

It's OK to split with your wife. That's perfectly understandable if things are not working out.
But to turn your back on your own children especially like in case of Vincent and his sister being 2 and 3 years old and not even provide/help
their mother financially for their upbringing is very rotten thing to do.
OK, Art's first wife two years after Art left them she re-married, new husband adopted the children,
according to Art she asked Art better not to be in contact with her and the children. To let them be.
OK. Maybe sometimes mothers asking for that because there was a lot of physical or emotional abuse towards the wife or maybe even children. 
In case of Art we know even from his own statements and from what Vincent said and wrote the Art abused her very badly emotionally.
No physical abuse, just mental and emotional abuse and degradation.

OK didn't work out with the wife, but why even for the two years before she re-married not to send them money to help with food, clothing, school supplies.
What 2 and 3 years old your own child did to you that you didn't even cared if they have food to eat.
Sometimes when children are older let's say around age of 10 and they start to talk back to you, disrespect you,bad mouth you then farther could get
upset and hurt and say ..hell with you.
But those were 2 and 3 years old babies, what did they said to you that hurt your ego hurt your emotions so badly that you turned
you back on them for the rest of your life.

Many descent fathers don't have contacts with their children and wife but they send money every month to help them out, unless mother is very well off because
of her family or her job, or her second husband.
At least help your children till they old enough to go to work.
What about at least send presents on their birthdays or grads. Nothing.

Art build his carrier his fame his wealth in big part on his children's misery and deep deep emotional pain.
Would be that difficult for him to arrange money transfers if not regularly then at least on their birthdays.
They were out of side out of mind.

OK let's say that in first few years of his carrier he didn't had too much money,really?
Really you can not save couple of hundred dollars over the year for birthday presents, really?

What about when he got really wealthy, when he became multimillionaire, when Vincent and Lisa were adults
when they contacted him, why not to be decent human being then, I'm not even talking to be descent father,
just to be descent human being and say to them here son Vincent here daughter Lisa I like to give you some cash to help you out to get better start in life.
Maybe help them with downpayment to buy homes, Art Bell was wealthy enough to do this at some point in his life.
No, he just gave Lisa his stinking book and brushed off Vincent.

And if the rumor is true that Art Bell didn't left them anything in his will to help them financially to help his grandchildren,
then sorry all Bellgabbers but he will be piece of shit in my eyes.
Yes I listen to him for solid 20 years, I same as many of you was waiting for the 10:00PM to hear his voice to hear his show,
but if before his death he didn't put their names in his will and Art Bell rejected his own seed his own first born children then I will symbolically spit on his grave.
That also applies to his third child his second son Art Bell Junior.

Some of you prefer to worship Art Bell the talk show host, and ignore his personal life and the fact that he ruined
emotional lives of his own children and build his carrier fame and wealth on their emotional pain and suffering.
SORRY I CAN NOT SEPARATE THOSE THINGS.
Humanity, parental responsibility come first, carrier fame wealth comes second.
Look at Donald Trump, he has children with 3 different wives and he loves them all.
Look at GEORGE NOORY, he is divorced from his wife but he loves and cares for his children.

Yes I cannot erase the joy Art brought me with his shows, I can not do that.
But Art Bell did that for me, he erased my respect for him and his work by the way he treated his own seed his own cildren.

For those who are not familiar here is a link to that article that Vincent was talking about in Philadelphia Weekly, by Steve Volk.

"Lost in Space"
The unacknowledged son of one of America's most popular talk show hosts works in the mailroom at Philadelphia magazine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160105194756/http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news-and-opinion/lost_in_space-38428459.html

There is something bit strange with that link, there is 4 pages, and when I read and jump from page 1 to 2 to 3 to 4,no problem,
but when I try to jump after reading from page 4 to 1 it doesn't work and it shows "an error type a thing display"- so be aware of that.
It that case I have to use return key on my browser and pages slowly switch back.

Sorry to piss on your Parade Bellgabbers, but those are my principles in life.Yours might be totally opposite. That's cool.
After this stage is behind us ...things will settle down.
I'm really so very happy that GoodMV aka Liberace managed to introduce Vincent to us.
I'm really looking forward to his (Vincent's) podcasts. That might bring us some serious dose of healing.
And maybe Art Bell will get healing in his spirit if he is/will be able to witness that as well,
but for now: BIG FUCKING SHAME ON YOU ART BELL.
Don't repeat that in your next incarnation.   

(Art Bell if you excluded all your other children from your will you are pure human trash)
Art Bell if you provided Heather Wade with financial help before you died,let's say with the purchase of the house but you excluded
your other children from your will you are a massive piece of trash.
Art Bell listen to me, if you did good in your will to ALL your children then my respect to you and rest in peace,
but if not, be tormented where ever you are right now because of your inner ugliness.

(Bellgabbers, you can hate me now, you can call me names, whatever. My heart is pure)

wr250

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 21, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
2.5 hrs till Vara comes on, anyone want to bet what his intro will be like?
2.5 hrs till bad mv ...

Hells Mole

Quote from: Exile on May 21, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
Is the general consensus now that if you liked Art's radio show(s) in any way shape or form, you are now just as bad and just as flawed as Art was?

Should we now commit suicide because of it?

Recommendations on method(s) would be welcome.

Four packs a day until you drown in an ocean of oxygen.

Friday

Hells Mole

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
I think his attraction to Heather had more to do with proximity than looks. She went all middle aged groupie on his ass and he was more than happy about that.

He sought her out and roped her in after hearing her voice on the GabCast.

While Ramona had mind, body and soul, Airyn only had the body.  Heather became his mind-bond.

Friday

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 21, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

While Ramona had mind, body and soul, Airyn only had the body.  Heather became his mind-bond.
Mind bond? That's pretty fucking funny.

PaulK

THIS:
Hausband and Wife talk show duo.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Bluejay on May 21, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

Lol, I forgot about the monkey I found in the living room.

Also, the guy in the bathtub didn't make it.

Asuka Langley

"Well I'm not going to say it the way he said it"

Art: I like the way you talk, want to help me dispose of my family?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Friday on May 21, 2018, 04:45:58 PM
Mind bond? That's pretty fucking funny.
I read that as mind boned. Lol

Roswells, Art

The first and only time I listened to him he was just laughing for the first two minutes of his show. Him and Wade must have went to the same school where they teach you to laugh or clear your throat until you come up with something to say.

When did Art get into cats, before or after he married Ramona?

PaulK

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
"Well I'm not going to say it the way he said it"

Art: I like the way you talk, want to help me dispose of my family?

What?
Art made his own cat food?

SUBSCRIBERS SAID BYE BYE

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
Not trying to be brilliant.  Just pointing out that you are as emotional as a woman going through menopause.

Hey! Fuck You! I should stab you in the face!  ;)

sorry, I yelled

jesus! Heater sounds exactly like my wife when she's upset and i make her laugh by reminding her of something dumb ive said or done. they were fucking. i can hear it in her voice.

Friday

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 04:58:14 PM
jesus! Heater sounds exactly like my wife when she's upset and i make her laugh by reminding her of something dumb ive said or done. they were fucking. i can hear it in her voice.

If I were a woman I'd be a turbo-slut and fuck my way to the top...unless it had to be with Art Bell. He was just too homely. Heather was brave.

I don’t get the point of bringing this all up now. Art is dead.

What is the point? He’s dead. These people would have a lot more stock had they said these things when he was alive. Again Art is dead no one is going to hurt him or embarrass him, because he is DEAD.

Vincent falls into that category and he wasn’t over taken by hatered, he just seemed disappointed. I really hope Schrader has him do some movie reviews with him. Schrader would frequently do reviews on Darkness radio.

Friday

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

What is the point? He’s dead. These people would have a lot more stock had they said these things when he was alive. Again Art is dead no one is going to hurt him or embarrass him, because he is DEAD.

Vincent falls into that category and he wasn’t over taken by hatered, he just seemed disappointed. I really hope Schrader has him do some movie reviews with him. Schrader would frequently do reviews on Darkness radio.

I'm here to hate Heather. In case you haven't heard, Art is dead.

Quote from: Father Jack on May 21, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
Trying to imagine what a cross between Heather and Art would look like. Any takers?

Quote from: Friday on May 21, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
I'm here to hate Heather. In case you haven't heard, Art is dead.

That at least has an effect.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

How does she feel about Amy Martin? Do you tell the wife "she's getting better everyday?".

Robert

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 04:50:56 PMWhat?
Art made his own cat food?
No, just Friskies Punch.

PaulK

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

I didn't even blinked at that news.

Now we are working to also kill his legacy.
..and find out if he was doing young 12-13-14 years old boys or maybe even girls.