• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
I think the only reason Art stopped "Quitting" with Airyn is that he knew he was a sick old man and would need a live in nurse. Art seems like the kind of person that never learned to cook or clean and a 3rd world wife is cheaper than a maid. Plus...free sex. Kids were probably just to keep her busy and not asking too many questions.

^ this wife gets it.

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
But it's not your life, right?

Not my life!! but i follow art bell like everyone here...grr

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 21, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
Not my life!! but i follow art bell like everyone here...grr  i'm mad!!

i know, right? let's go dig that fucker up. right now!!!

WOTR

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 21, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
Where does it show HLW was lying about just moving into the compound and she has been there since 2016? I am very upset about learning about Arts past. before it was vague but now their are details.. i'm upset!!!!!!! I'm mad!! tootsie w
I agree.  You can't imagine how upset I am to learn that Art was a flawed human being and not the deity that I had worshiped.  I'm so angry right now that I can barely continue with my life. 

I want my money back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrJ93WJRiaA

Tootsie

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
i know, right? let's go dig that fucker up. right now!!!
Kinda hard to do that with no grave stone yet. I mean did we ever get a status update on that?

Roswells, Art

What the fuck happened here last night?! This place is a goddamn mess. There's some guy asleep in the bathtub. There's red plastic Solo cups EVERYWHERE and someone has been doing lines on my favorite Falkie portrait.

Asuka Langley

I think the only reason Art stopped "Quitting" with Airyn is that he knew he was a sick old man and would need a live in nurse. Art seems like the kind of person that never learned to cook or clean and a 3rd world wife is cheaper than a maid. Plus...free sex. Kids were probably just to keep her busy and not asking too many questions.

Airyn didn't even know Art was a talk show host did she? Art kept her in the dark about a lot of things it seems and once she moved to the US she thought all of his acquaintances were fucking weirdos and she didn't like his goofy alien bullshit.

Art had Airyn for one thing a living sex doll that does what it was told. When Heather came along Art fell in love with her because she was actually his type horseface and all. Marsha Boyd said that he would drive to work in Tijuana Mexico to do a "radio show" but i have my suspensions he was running a donkey show and not a radio show which would explain his attraction to Heather Wade.

munbeam666

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 10:03:43 AM
Larry King did much the same thing, he just hasn't bought the farm yet.

Art purportedly left them the financial resources to thrive, more so than they'd have been able to do in the Phillipines.

That's something, that and the actual involvement he put into parenting Asia.

Humans are difficult, some more so than others.
He didn't parent his other kids. He abandoned them. He apparently didn't even provide for them in his will.
How can you do that? How can you live with yourself??
Yes he was a very talented broadcaster, but a shit human being

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 21, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
Kinda hard to do that with no grave stone yet. I mean did we ever get a status update on that?

we must quickly form the fellowship of the cuckstone, travel to Pahrump, then cast the cuckstone into the fires of Mt. Whurley.

Exile

Is the general consensus now that if you liked Art's radio show(s) in any way shape or form, you are now just as bad and just as flawed as Art was?

Should we now commit suicide because of it?

Recommendations on method(s) would be welcome.

FlarpsWife

If Heather Wade traded what is left of her youth, to go 85K in debt to buy a cuckshed in the parking lot of basically a nursing home, then she is a huge moron. What idiot is so friendless that she doesn't have to worry about her every movement being noticed by her boss? She basically took out a mortgage to be a backup babysitter to Art and his kids.  Whether or not his "legacy" went on was of no concern to him or he'd have stayed at Coast. Or Sirius. lol This guy had "staff" and he made them pay in some way to be there.  The only winner in this game is Airyn and she earned every penny of that 10 mil in my eyes.  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Exile on May 21, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
Is the general consensus now that if you liked Art's radio show(s) in any way shape or form, you are now just as bad and just as flawed as Art was?

Should we now commit suicide because of it?

Recommendations on method(s) would be welcome.

indeed. lace up a pair of your best black nikes and join Heather's Gate.

praise musky!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
The more I think about it, if I were Keith and Dave I would change the name of MITD.

Mostly because who cares what the name of the show is. There is a ton of drama about nonsense. Really who cares what the name of the show is?  The Dark of Night or something.

The song itself is boring, so no reason to tie the name of the show to that.

I think if I were Keith, at this point the offer to Heater would be to license her to use the name of the show - in exchange for her to apologize for her comments towards Keith; for her and Lasha to refrain from mentioning anything related to Keith, the DM Network, or Shraeder going forward; and a message to tell her fans to do the same, as needed.  Let her fade into obscurity and disappear

FlarpsWife

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 10:36:59 AM
Airyn didn't even know Art was a talk show host did she? Art kept her in the dark about a lot of things it seems and once she moved to the US she thought all of his acquaintances were fucking weirdos and she didn't like his goofy alien bullshit.

Art had Airyn for one thing a living sex doll that does what it was told. When Heather came along Art fell in love with her because she was actually his type horseface and all. Marsha Boyd said that he would drive to work in Tijuana Mexico to do a "radio show" but i have my suspensions he was running a donkey show and not a radio show which would explain his attraction to Heather Wade.

I think his attraction to Heather had more to do with proximity than looks. She went all middle aged groupie on his ass and he was more than happy about that.

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
I think his attraction to Heather had more to do with proximity than looks. She went all middle aged groupie on his ass and he was more than happy about that.

Art was most certainly shootin' webs on her face. *splash*

paladin1991

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 21, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
Meddac=    Medical Department Activity

Yeah.  Saw that, too.

Juan

Don’t get so excited.  Art was a disc jockey at the station in Tijuana. His air name was Art Trey and he specialized in playing triple spins. I’ve heard his old airchecks.

supernova

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 21, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

chefist

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:42:36 AM
If Heather Wade traded what is left of her youth, to go 85K in debt to buy a cuckshed in the parking lot of basically a nursing home, then she is a huge moron. What idiot is so friendless that she doesn't have to worry about her every movement being noticed by her boss? She basically took out a mortgage to be a backup babysitter to Art and his kids.  Whether or not his "legacy" went on was of no concern to him or he'd have stayed at Coast. Or Sirius. lol This guy had "staff" and he made them pay in some way to be there.  The only winner in this game is Airyn and she earned every penny of that 10 mil in my eyes.  ;D ;D ;D

chefist

Quote from: Juan on May 21, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
Don’t get so excited.  Art was a disc jockey at the station in Tijuana. His air name was Art Trey and he specialized in playing triple spins. I’ve heard his old airchecks.

https://youtu.be/eyCEexG9xjw

Quote from: supernova on May 21, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

we have a location! QRF advance on the target, kill anyone who stands in our way!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

Oh I think she knew exactly who and what Art was, she saw an opportunity to better herself and her family and took it.  I mean no disrespect to her but I think she made the smart move.  Life is tough and it is even tougher in a 3rd world country, she deserves all that she can get for her time spent.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
we have a location! QRF advance on the target, kill anyone who stands in our way!
Yeah, I'm not wasting my money to go to Parhump. But you have fun. Is that a place holder or Heater's final design?  ::)

Airyn will be the one getting a maid now she's rich

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 21, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
Oh I think she knew exactly who and what Art was, she saw an opportunity to better herself and her family and took it.  I mean no disrespect to her but I think she made the smart move.  Life is tough and it is even tougher in a 3rd world country, she deserves all that she can get for her time spent.

does Airyn speak english?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 21, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
Yeah, I'm not wasting my money to go to Parhump. But you have fun. Is that a place holder or Heater's final design?  ::)

MY PRECIOUSSSSSS! *hissssssss*

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
does Airyn speak english?
Most people from there speak good English.