• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Kolchak on May 19, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
This is a post from someone named Michael Vierra, not Mike Vara.
Ah... Thanks.  I can't keep track anymore...  :)

Quote from: TigerLily on May 19, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
Check out those hands and feet

I’m still waiting to hit the point in life, where you just stop caring and wear Velcro shoes.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on May 19, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
Check out those hands and feet

He’s tall too. I think someone said 6’4”. From what my straight and bi friends say that means he is packing. Add his narcissistic charm and I am sure he had no problem.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
He’s tall too. I think someone said 6’4”. From what my straight and bi friends say that means he is packing. Add his narcissistic charm and I am sure he had no problem.

Why are you talking about Art's Parts?

Father Jack

So, Art was addicted to pushin' the cushion. Not a rare thing among males of this species (present company excepted).

TigerLily

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 19, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
I’m still waiting to hit the point in life, where you just stop caring and wear Velcro shoes.

Even easier. My go to footwear, flip flops. Just have to keep up on the pedis

TigerLily

One of my friends brags he is 200 pounds of dynamite with a 2 inch fuse.  I just take his word for it

ShayP

He’s tall too. I think someone said 6’4”.

He was 6 feet tall.  At least that's what he claimed on air.

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
Excellent point. Jones has done half his show driving around on a cell phone before, and once from a pay phone at Luby's.

Does this "Luby's" has something to do with all the perverted sex talk?

wr250

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 19, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
At least NY is pretty as a state. Illinois ... imagine hell as a flat plain where even the corn and soybeans are out to get you, much less the state troopers trolling for tickets. Then there is the bureaucracy and retirement plans for the governors usually involves mandatory prison time. It's the only place I know of where, upon leaving, one can honestly say "thank Christ I've made it to Wisconsin".
but its expensive. sales taxes from 8.5% to 10% , and no thats not nyc (get the rope). property taxes are outrageous, most state and local taxes are outrageous. most of the populace is poor, because those that could afford to move have for the most part.
i once figured my tax burden on a weekly basis. between all taxes, i was getting hit for 60% of my paycheck on average. 25% zapped right out of my check (on average) and the rest were misc taxes such as sales and fuel.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on May 19, 2018, 02:23:39 PM
One of my friends brags he is 200 pounds of dynamite with a 2 inch fuse.  I just take his word for it
Lmao. I don’t have anything on my side like this. I am partial to larger breasts but that wouldn’t seduce me into bed with a woman. Lol.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
Why are you talking about Art's Parts?
Speculating why some of these women stayed with him so long while he boned others at the same time. My old best friend was a size queen and liked to share. I have limited experience here so I was going off what other women have told me.
PS someone speculated this last night so as usual I was adding to it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on May 19, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
How do you know Asia is well adjusted, with that circus going on around her? What about all the rest of Arts wives and children? Tell us how well adjusted they are...

Just judging by what little (thankfully) is out there on youtube and such. She aced that spelling bee, looks happy at her dance classes, I mean it's as speculative as anything else posted here, but not negative.

The other kids who knows?

I'm just grading the results of Art's last earthly "work" so to speak... ::)

a is jump

As promised.

[attachment=1]

Metron2267

Um I have my doubts that he was anything over 6' tall. Check the extended version of the first drone video with his buddies in the neighborhood.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
Speculating why some of these women stayed with him so long while he boned others at the same time. My old best friend was a size queen and liked to share. I have limited experience here so I was going off what other women have told me.
PS someone speculated this last night so as usual I was adding to it.

Maybe they worked out a deal ahead of time...I can't imagine a large penis is excuse enough for a monogamous, well adjusted woman to stay with a philanderer. However, maybe it is, as some men will stay with pretty women regardless of how badly they treat them.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 19, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
Heather's Gate has already built some equity.  Check out Art Bell Legacy Dot Com now. 
It's groovin' The Chase when loaded and is already worth some dough.

pff, cant hold a candle to Senda's net worth.

Metron2267

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:28:56 PM
Lmao. I don’t have anything on my side like this. I am partial to larger breasts but that wouldn’t seduce me into bed with a woman. Lol.

Not even this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8sM9uZN2v4

ShayP

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 19, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
Ding!

He still looked shorter to me.  Maybe because of his odd build.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 19, 2018, 02:35:55 PM
Not even this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8sM9uZN2v4
No her face would though.  She’s stunning. And I stand corrected on Art’s height. And chefist several of my straight friends put up with absolute assholes because of what they were packing.

Kolchak

Quote from: a is jump on May 19, 2018, 02:33:20 PM
As promised.

[attachment=1,msg1224766]

Everyone deserves to hear this.

Catsmile

Men may be simple sexual creatures mostly enamored with visual beauty. Woman however are only a little more complex, in that they will quickly trade off looks for other attributes. Most women aren't size queens as it applies to genitals, but prefer men to have other attributes that are large in size. Generally speaking of course.
Mix and match any 2-3 below and a man can pull a lot of wimmin, especially if they have the first 4 on the list.

# Money
# Power
# Fame
# Confidence
# Slightly Cocky Attitude
# Bad boy

Catsmile

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 19, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

To be fair to Art, he had a Effed up back, from falling off a telephone pole. Those shoes probably saved him a lot of bending over time. A man needs to save his back for the important things in life. Like humping all that tail he was pulling.

# PlayerPlayuh
# MacDaddy
# SugarDaddy
# YO!

whoozit

Quote from: Kolchak on May 19, 2018, 02:39:23 PM
They’ve hacked his show!

Metron2267

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
No her face would though.  She’s stunning.

Seems like a down to earth gal too, I mean as much as any fawned over model could be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYWtLxRt2G8

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on May 19, 2018, 02:39:23 PM
Here’s the thing all these players backstab. Heater won’t care. I mean she called her new BFF insane on this forum. Wonder if someone hacked Vara’s voice too ::)
Thanks for posting it!

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
Here’s the thing all these players backstab. Heater won’t care. I mean she called her new BFF insane on this forum. Wonder if someone hacked Vara’s voice too ::)
Thanks foe posting it!

But how does she feel about her close friend Airyn being called a mail order bride?