• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DarKPenguiN

"You dont have to go through the stations NO MORE"

And you clearly dont need an education or proper grammar, speech patterns. or enunciation either.

I mean fuck- I am anything but a grammar nazi and everyone makes mistakes but this guy cannot talk.

Hey - he managed to pronounce Kilauea well enough.   

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:15:38 PM
Does he 1) always sound like this or did he 2) just come back from the dentist or 3) hit the happy sauce early?
1 & 3 for sure. Trust me no one is vowing to take the network down. People would actually have to care to do that.

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on May 17, 2018, 07:16:40 PM
I keep expecting him to say, I will love him and hug him and name him George....

Lol is that from Of Mice and Men?  (I'm trying to guess w/o looking!)

Spookcat

Quote from: Xtreme1 on May 17, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
He basically said Keith was doxxing him by asking people to find Vara’s address, thus endangering his family. Then he said two can play that game.

1) Wouldn't that be his fault for listing two false addresses and a third incomplete one?
2) Is he worried Art's shooter will come after him?

teknoslag

Uh oh, Vara says ghost Art is watching us and is gonna bite our asses..

Kolchak

Santa Claus Art Bell sees you when you're sleeping.

The only reason he knows we're watching is because his numbers are up.

Sean92008

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 07:13:32 PM
If Heather had told everyone the reason she couldn't do the show for Keith was because the phones were taken back, she would have gotten a bit of sympathy, but she kept it secret, a mystery. 

Weren't those numbers operational for the meth head show with Joe? Dump button aside, this is new news.

No reference was made EVER until this week.  A lot of things weren't known until this week... (her lost voice bullshit too) I have had that talk with my kids about adding in details long after the event it's a very dangerous thing. I warned them about the credibility that they lose and, if dealing with law enforcement, it could be very costly in their life.

Hank

I'm still not sure if Vara is drunk or suffered a stroke.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 17, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
Weren't those numbers operational for the meth head show with Joe?

No reference was made EVER until this week.  A lot of things weren't known until this week... (her lost voice bullshit too) I have had that talk with my kids about adding in details long after the event it's a very dangerous thing. I warned them about the credibility that they lose and, if dealing with law enforcement, it could be very costly in their life.
Keith better take that advice seriously since he's going to be dealing with a RICO charge soon enough and have LEO's breathing down his neck over this vara business.

Zenman

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
Many make fun of the military using punch cards for missile trajectory...but they are used because they are EMP proof.

I hear they still use Fortran for some of that stuff.

whoozit

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:18:46 PM
Lol is that from Of Mice and Men?  (I'm trying to guess w/o looking!)
Looney Toons

https://youtu.be/jPdHaNr0OAY

zeebo

Quote from: teknoslag on May 17, 2018, 07:19:22 PM
Uh oh, Vara says ghost Art is watching us and is gonna bite our asses..

HW really hitched her wagon to a sure thing there.

"who else can say they have MITD with Heather Wade"? -Michael Vara advertisement

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on May 17, 2018, 07:22:06 PM
Looney Toons

Hahaha oh well, told you I was guessing (and not quite as literary as I thought lol).

AstroBuzz

Quote from: Kolchak on May 17, 2018, 07:19:41 PM
The only reason he knows we're watching is because his numbers are up.
That's what I was thinking too.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2018, 07:22:54 PM
"who else can say they have MITD with Heather Wade"?
Art had that shit everytime he wandered to the cuck shed.

GravitySucks

Quote from: spookcat on May 17, 2018, 07:19:18 PM
1) Wouldn't that be his fault for listing two false addresses and a third incomplete one?
2) Is he worried Art's shooter will come after him?

It only costs few bucks to hide your domain registration details. He is too cheap.

Sean92008

Quote from: Xtreme1 on May 17, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
He basically said Keith was doxxing him by asking people to find Vara’s address, thus endangering his family. Then he said two can play that game.
Didn't Keith ask for the network's address?  I am pretty darn sure that he was asking for LNM's address. A business entity.

chefist

New spot...

"LNM radio is #1 in the land. Now featuring Heather Wade."..."Email me, MV@lnmradio.com"...He said, "MV" over 4 times." OH MY.gif

wr250

to mr vara:
please consider that keith was paying for those lines. and since he was paying for those lines, he can elect to shut them down as he chooses. perhaps you might have thought of that before bringing heather onboard, and set her up with phone lines YOU were paying for , and thusly keith cant shut off.
also consider not slamming a few down before you go live.
thanks

whoozit

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:23:10 PM
Hahaha oh well, told you I was guessing (and not quite as literary as I thought lol).
I misquoted myself until I looked for the clip.  I figured it would jog someone else’s memory.  :)

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 17, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
Art had that shit everytime he wandered to the cuck shed.

STDs in the desert.

zeebo

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
Many make fun of the military using punch cards for missile trajectory...but they are used because they are EMP proof.

Lord help us though if any hanging chads in there.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 17, 2018, 07:13:23 PM
He called Keith "The Darkness" and said "he don't know who he's effing with". Sounded like a threat.

hanhepi wi

Abraham Lincoln â€" 'The hen is the wisest of all the animal creation, because she never cackles until the egg is laid.'

Kolchak

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 17, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
Didn't Keith ask for the network's address?  I am pretty darn sure that he was asking for LNM's address. A business entity.

The "network" is run out of his guest bedroom.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on May 17, 2018, 07:09:42 PM
Meh.   Pastor Butch Paugh tearing it up live from Nettie, West Virginia right now ->
http://flow02.gcnlive.com/channel1-hi.mp3

Call To Decision! My first time listening, BC.

LadyFish

Quote from: Catsmile on May 17, 2018, 06:28:39 PM
# Not to put a wet blanket on all the eye rolling.
# 2 Be fair Heat Wad didn't say Queef took her phones.
# Art was loaned a crazy expensive "phone" for MitD.
# Seems the Telos man who loaned it, took it back.
# I know you gossiping cat ladies hate details...
# Still plenty to grouse about Heath Witch Wad.
# Just sayin'.

Additional screen shots from last night are somewhere way back on this thread & also in Bellgab tweets. It was Lasha who wrote :

“Karen and Joe and Keith actually came and got the phones...they had been donated by Joe Talbot to Art for life...remember how Art and Heather used to thank Joe Talbot at the end of each show? Yeah,that guy...Karen’s boyfriend.”

AND (again, per Lasha):
“It was Karen and Joe and Keith that cut the phone lines off...after they were supposedly given to Art for life.”

#Lasha&HeatherNeedToGetTheirStoryStraight