• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
Ms. Connie may need a sugar high, too.  At least a dozen Krispy Kremes.

The proper way is - first nachos, then donuts.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2018, 06:08:02 PM
The proper way is - first nachos, then donuts.
Maybe some nacho cheese doritos?

"Seattle police are getting innovative with their messaging to spread the word about the phased-in rollout of legalized marijuana in Washington, according the Seattle website the Stranger.  At an upcoming Hempfest, the cops will be handing out bags of chips to stoners with info on the bags about how the law works.  I mean, next thing you know, they’ll be jamming with the bands onstage….nah, never happen.  Cops really are giving munchies to potheads in Seattle."

http://howardjdavidson.com/2013/08/cops-giving-munchies-potheads-seattle/

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2018, 07:22:20 PM
Maybe some nacho cheese doritos?

"Seattle police are getting innovative with their messaging to spread the word about the phased-in rollout of legalized marijuana in Washington, according the Seattle website the Stranger.  At an upcoming Hempfest, the cops will be handing out bags of chips to stoners with info on the bags about how the law works.  I mean, next thing you know, they’ll be jamming with the bands onstage….nah, never happen.  Cops really are giving munchies to potheads in Seattle."

http://howardjdavidson.com/2013/08/cops-giving-munchies-potheads-seattle/
Amazing. You know where Connie wants to go bigfootin' soon! (If she hasn't already.)

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
From the C2C site:

"Andrew D. Basiago joins Connie Willis to discuss his claims of being an authentic time traveler. Basiago will reveal the name of the "boy who lost his feet" while transporting from one time to another."

I wonder how giggling Connie will handle this BasiagOddity.  :o  Maybe the boy should have used some "Basiago shoes."

===================================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i,somewhat.
Thinking am i about foot-loss person,i thought about an series of 'neo-Fortean' news stories within the decade of finds in the b.c. & washington"Salish Sea" A.K.A.'Inside Passage' of beach debreis that were shoes with decayed human feet still in them.
Poleitzei were baffled by non-consistency of matches to missing people,as i remember it.
Mebbe someone should call in and ask Mr.Basiego(sp?)about how this might connect to his tales,since he lived in Vancouver? for some time.
I'll try to find some links to the mystery feet stories...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

GravitySucks

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on March 03, 2018, 10:18:32 PM
'Allo!
Thinking am i about foot-loss person,i thought about an series of 'neo-Fortean' news stories within the decade of finds in the b.c. & washington"Salish Sea" A.K.A.'Inside Passage' of beach debreis that were shoes with decayed human feet still in them.
Poleitzei were baffled by non-consistency of matches to missing people,as i remember it.
Mebbe someone should call in and ask Mr.Basiego(sp?)about how this might connect to his tales,since he lived in Vancouver? for some time.
I'll try to find some links to the mystery feet stories...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

Someone shoukd ask RoseGirl. She is the resident Vancouver septic.

TigerLily

Crypto currency? Where's Andrew? Bait and switch?

Edit: second hour. nm

zeebo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on March 03, 2018, 10:18:32 PM
'Allo!
Thinking am i about foot-loss person,i thought about an series of 'neo-Fortean' news stories within the decade of finds in the b.c. & washington"Salish Sea" A.K.A.'Inside Passage' of beach debreis that were shoes with decayed human feet still in them....

Hey Beelz, yes I am familiar with this odd phenomenon.  I believe it's been happening for some time and in several instances.  Although losing one's shoe is no big deal, you'd think losing it with one's foot still inside it would be cause to tell someone.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 04, 2018, 12:16:13 AM

He already skipped ahead an hour and did it, we just need to catch up.

Morgus

Quote from: TigerLily on March 04, 2018, 12:16:13 AM

Yeah Andrew time travelled to hour 2...

TigerLily

Connie is sounding higher by the minute.  Cryptocurrency is high-larious! Ok. Now let the crazy begin

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 04, 2018, 01:02:30 AM
Connie is sounding higher by the minute.  Cryptocurrency is high-larious! Ok. Now let the crazy begin

She's already hopped up on blockchain, then had a Krispy Kreme during the break.  Now time-traveling to Mars is gonna really push her into funky-town.

zeebo

Why does Andrew ever have to bother running for president, if he already knows he's gonna win? 

zeebo

Connie using a Willy Wonka analogy to help Andrew explain teleportation ... please tell me I'm not the only one listening to this.

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
Connie using a Willy Wonka analogy to help Andrew explain teleportation ... please tell me I'm not the only one listening to this.

You're not, zeeb.  I missed the remark though as I'm sort of half-listening.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 04, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
You're not, zeeb.  I missed the remark though as I'm sort of half-listening.

Thanks buddy, just making sure I'm staying grounded through this.

... please tell me I'm not the only one listening to this.

If it helps, a few nights ago Heather Wade said that Basiago was one of few people she found believable....

I didn't know there was any doubt about who shot Lincoln.  I think the evidence has been pretty clear that Booth shot Lincoln.

ItsOver

Ha, ha, ha!  Jorch, you have company!

ItsOver

Quote from: AlternativeSide on March 04, 2018, 03:03:10 AM
If it helps, a few nights ago Heather Wade said that Basiago was one of few people she found believable....
More so than this guy on stalkers.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 04, 2018, 03:29:22 AM
I didn't know there was any doubt about who shot Lincoln.  I think the evidence has been pretty clear that Booth shot Lincoln.
Maybe it was this time traveler.

zeebo

Ms. Connie on tonite, with a discussion on little folk, as in 3-4 in. tall.  Giggles expected.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 24, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
Ms. Connie on tonite, with a discussion on little folk, as in 3-4 in. tall.  Giggles expected.
Ha.  Now I'm hungry for doughnuts.

What?

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
What?
The squirrel isn't making this shit up.

"Author Samantha Ritchie joins Connie Willis to discuss 3-4 inch tall beings that have been showing themselves to her."

Ahem, "showing themselves to her?"  What, she's discovered leprechaun flashers?

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2018, 08:13:49 PM
The squirrel isn't making this shit up.

"Author Samantha Ritchie joins Connie Willis to discuss 3-4 inch tall beings that have been showing themselves to her."

Ahem, "showing themselves to her?"  What, she's discovered leprechaun flashers?

Maybe they are this crew?

ItsOver

Ha!  I wonder how many wee folks have shown themselves to Ms. Connie after some wee tokes. :)

albrecht

Even Nisse, Brownies, Gnomes, Leprechauns, and Elves aren't THAT small! Or are they....inquiring minds want to know. I just hope it isn't that fairy who talks about little people and fairies that Norry always has on....

zeebo

As if Little Folk in the Faerie circle wasn't enough, we also have Inter-dimensional Sasquatches hanging out nearby, as well as occasional glow-orbs.  All we need is Connie's Goat-man to show up and we've got quite the party.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 24, 2018, 09:52:39 PM
Even Nisse, Brownies, Gnomes, Leprechauns, and Elves aren't THAT small! ...
I don't know, albrecht.  I ask one, the next time I see one. ;)  ;D

Well. Well.  It would seem that the Fairie hot mess is posted over at Z Fire Light.

Guess I'm going in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!