• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

damon

Quote from: themudking on August 03, 2017, 09:46:10 PM
I should have the first 'official' RandomCast episode live on Ufoship.com this weekend.

And because you demanded it we will do another episode this Saturday at 9pm Eastern. Same unfocused format using Discord again. Anyone can join and be a host.  I will attempt to talk podcast tech but who knows if we will get there.  It's your show, but with me playing the Trump soundboard as I see fit.

Im in again my friend

chefist

Quote from: themudking on August 03, 2017, 09:46:10 PM
I should have the first 'official' RandomCast episode live on Ufoship.com this weekend.

And because you demanded it we will do another episode this Saturday at 9pm Eastern. Same unfocused format using Discord again. Anyone can join and be a host.  I will attempt to talk podcast tech but who knows if we will get there.  It's your show, but with me playing the Trump soundboard as I see fit.

I'll be calling in for sure! loved the last show!

Quote from: themudking on August 03, 2017, 09:46:10 PMIt's your show, but with me playing the Trump soundboard as I see fit.

heater

I meant to say that last week's episode will be available on ufoship.com soon but I f-ed it up! It's ok, we'll do it live...

Look forward to hanging with you all again!

Quote from: themudking on August 03, 2017, 09:52:02 PM
I meant to say that last week's episode will be available on ufoship.com soon but I f-ed it up! It's ok, we'll do it live...

Look forward to hanging with you all again!

Recorded in hi-fidelity.

Juan

Is the show still on for tonight? 
Juan

heater

Yes it is. You can listen on Ufoship.com/chat or TuneIn

Join as as co host on our Discord Voice channel

Quote from: themudking on August 05, 2017, 05:24:33 PM
Yes it is. You can listen on Ufoship.com/chat or TuneIn

Join as as co host on our Discord Voice channel

9PM EDT?

heater

The first two official RandomCast Episodes are live now here: http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=21

You can now subscribe to the feed here: http://www.ufoship.com/?feed=rss2&cat=21

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on August 06, 2017, 06:17:40 PM
The first two official RandomCast Episodes are live now here: http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=21

You can now subscribe to the feed here: http://www.ufoship.com/?feed=rss2&cat=21

You know whats hilarious muddy?  Douglas lost power and was off the air for the last 20 minutes of the show, and only got back on the air about 5minutes before the show

Did YOU take his power down??   8) ;D

bwahahahahahaha

I want to make a few more comments but won't in case Douglas reads this thread.

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
You know whats hilarious muddy?  Douglas lost power and was off the air for the last 20 minutes of the show, and only got back on the air about 5minutes before the show

bwahahahahahaha

I guess we should have hung around the Random Cast a bit longer.   Could have saved them a bunch of time and hassle.   No calls into Doug's show.
Heck the guests can't even get in a word.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 06, 2017, 08:06:32 PM
I guess we should have hung around the Random Cast a bit longer.   Could have saved them a bunch of time and hassle.   No calls into Doug's show.
Heck the guests can't even get in a word.

It's too bad they are on at the same time.  :-\

I loved hearing wr250 and RA, and taaroa  and the gang.  taaroas voice is fantastic!

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

bwahahahahahaha

I have a serious question.
Just so I learn English grammar better,... is that proper English what brig wrote?

"Did YOU take his power down??"

....shouldn't that be: Did YOU took  his power down??

albrecht

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 08:40:45 PM
I have a serious question.
Just so I learn English grammar better,... is that proper English what brig wrote?

"Did YOU take his power down??"

....shouldn't that be: Did YOU took  his power down??
Probably pluperfect or something? "Take" I think is correct, but let the English-types wade in because it has been decades since I had grammar classes....and American ones. Haha. Good luck! English is a very complicated language with lots of "weird" rules, spellings, accents, and debates and disagreements between countries- and inside countries. Even better when you get into English measurements (the actual English gave up to Europe on those.) Not here though! (Though in some cases we have.)

ZaZa

Quote from: albrecht on August 06, 2017, 09:27:13 PM
Probably pluperfect or something? "Take" I think is correct, but let the English-types wade in because it has been decades since I had grammar classes....and American one. Haha. Good luck! English is a very complicated language with lots of "weird" rules, spellings, accents, and debates. Even better when you get into English measures (even the actual English gave up to Europe on those.) Not here though! (Though in some cases we have.)
very interesting angle/response.Thx
yes English language is not only complicated but also *stupiditLy complicated, with no rhyme or real reason*

I'm thinking this way:
I will take your power down.
You took my power down.

...but maybe I miss some stupid.. second optimal future present definitive time sequence.
There are few languages that are very simple yet very intelligent and yet very rich,...and one of them is Serbian.
You write as you hear it - you pronounce as you read it.

....not this artificial shit with English language -yet the fucker is spoken the most in the World.
But don't worry fuckers.. RUSSIAN language is coming to save you from this English bullshit....

albrecht

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 09:39:45 PM
very interesting angle/response.Thx
yes English language is not only complicated but also *stupiditLy complicated, with no rhyme or real reason*

I'm thinking this way:
I will take your power down.
You took my power down.

...but maybe I miss some stupid.. second optimal future present definitive time sequence.
There are few languages that are very simple yet very intelligent and yet very rich,...and one of them is Serbian.
You write as you hear it - you pronounce as you read it.

....not this artificial shit with English language -yet the fucker is spoken the most in the World.
But don't worry fuckers.. RUSSIAN language is coming to save you from this English bullshit....
English systems (language and common-law system, for examples) and one could posit governmental forms are successful because though complex can also adapt, and pretty quickly. Use precedent to current cases. Not rely on statutory or bureaucratic solutions which can lag behind technology or 'new' situations but still balance so changes aren't rashly made. Can adopt or make new words but not, like German for example, make yuuuge compound words or force order where simplicity or just using a new or foreign word would be easier. Or those crazy Cyrillic letters! Haha

Dyna-X

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 09:39:45 PM

В каждой шутке есть доля правды.  ;D О проблемах и вопросах  «Bellgab», Волков бояться -- дров не иметь.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

You got to listen to "Susan Lindauer", an ex-CIA Asset...

I heard her on another show, from Jul 26, 2017...

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65WIapeMHA  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

heater

Thanks Bomar! Will watch it. Would be great if she would come on the show and explain her story too  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 07, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

You got to listen to "Susan Lindauer", an ex-CIA Asset...

I heard her on another show, from Jul 26, 2017...

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65WIapeMHA  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Thanks Bomar!!  I'll have a listen!

heater

There won't be a shoe this weekend due to the investigation into why I purchased a huge rooster balloon with orange hair.  Oh and I will be out of town as well. I like that we are getting into a more regular schedule so the shoe will go on the next weekend and I am starting to talk to possible guests to be on for a couple segments.  I have a few authors and fringe conspiracy thought leaders that have some interest in promoting...I mean coming on to our little experiment.

If you want to host with me next weekend let me know here or by PM or in discord. Also if anyone has a direct line to a person with a speciality or knowledge in a subject that would be a fun conversation let me know here and I'll reach  out to them. I'm up for talking to anyone with a story or knowledge to share.

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 09, 2017, 09:26:51 PM
There won't be a shoe this weekend due to the investigation into why I purchased a huge rooster balloon with orange hair.  Oh and I will be out of town as well. I like that we are getting into a more regular schedule so the shoe will go on the next weekend and I am starting to talk to possible guests to be on for a couple segments.  I have a few authors and fringe conspiracy thought leaders that have some interest in promoting...I mean coming on to our little experiment.

If you want to host with me next weekend let me know here or by PM or in discord. Also if anyone has a direct line to a person with a speciality or knowledge in a subject that would be a fun conversation let me know here and I'll reach  out to them. I'm up for talking to anyone with a story or knowledge to share.

I have dirt on MV.

heater

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 09:38:55 PM
I have dirt on MV.

Keep it to yourself until we can have a RandomCast exclusive.

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 09, 2017, 09:47:15 PM
Keep it to yourself until we can have a RandomCast exclusive.
The f*cker might ban me by that time...

damon

Is there going to be a show for the 12th? If so who's the hosts??

heater

Quote from: damon on August 11, 2017, 01:33:47 PM
Is there going to be a show for the 12th? If so who's the hosts??

No shoe this weekend but we will be back next weekend to do it all again. You are welcome to co-host.  I should have a guest for that episode too!