• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This is a reminder for All Snooriacs - November 16

Started by Frys Girl, November 05, 2008, 10:35:51 PM

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 17, 2008, 07:46:37 PM
Angel eyes!! I love your eyeshadow avatar. Awesome!
Thank you, it took awhile, but with some assistance, I found the one that fit.  I just could not find the right eyes.

Frys Girl

Scuze me for being a little nighthawkzone - ish and cheesey but.....Everyone is changing avatars. I dig it. Evey what's yours about? Spikegirl is great as usual.

Pirate will probably change his too now  :P

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Spikegirl on November 17, 2008, 07:59:19 PM
Hey cool girl! Good to see you back! Great avatar.  ;)
Thanks.  I really enjoy everyone's new Avatar.  Who is the catwomen?  Oh and we're way  cool.  George would probably just keep the same Avatar if he was posting.   It would probably plug his new pilot and never change.

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 17, 2008, 09:19:52 PM
Scuze me for being a little nighthawkzone - ish and cheesey but.....Everyone is changing avatars. I dig it. Evey what's yours about? Spikegirl is great as usual.

Pirate will probably change his too now  :P

I may go back to the frog - I made the green eye one myself but didn't' like it. Found this one - but EH!  It just showed up on a Google for "watching"

I dunno why we're playing "musical avatars"  -- but I think SpikeGirl stated it.  ;:)

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on November 18, 2008, 07:50:39 AM
I may go back to the frog - I made the green eye one myself but didn't' like it. Found this one - but EH!  It just showed up on a Google for "watching"

I dunno why we're playing "musical avatars"  -- but I think SpikeGirl stated it.  ;:)

I love all the new avatars, too. Keeps things interesting. I'll go back to my old avatar every now and then, but get bored easily and need to mix things up a bit sometimes!  :)

Frys Girl

Did anyone actually watch this? I can't bring myself to. As curious as I am, I physically can't program the remote to that channel at 11PM. I think a visual Noory would kill me that late.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 23, 2008, 06:53:56 AM
Did anyone actually watch this? I can't bring myself to. As curious as I am, I physically can't program the remote to that channel at 11PM. I think a visual Noory would kill me that late.

I saw the first episode-which was HORRIBLE, and the last 4 minutes of the second show. I tuned in long enough to see Snoory fall all over the guest, Fionna, like he has a snowball's chance in hell with her. If nothing else, George should go into comedy. He's already comedy gold when he tries to host Art Bell's show with a straight face and his 3x5 index cards.

Frys Girl

and "felt tip" magic markers. LOL.

I bet he plays for your eyes only when he invites girls back to his house.

Also, I think I'm going to try to catch it just because well, it'll be cancelled soon I bet. Better to see what was the fuss/joke.

soloscottrey

I saw the Fionna episode.

It was boring.

I also saw some other guy getting interviewed in another episode.

Guess what? Not only was it boring, but totally forgettable as well.

I advised another Anti-Noorite that if this program came on his television, he should simply throw it away.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on November 27, 2008, 10:07:04 PM
Granted, it's only based on one review....but still, probably pretty accurate.

Correction-based on 2 reviews. You know I just HAD to add my 2cents!

http://tv.yahoo.com/unexplained-with-george-noory/show/43814/reviews

yes, I am spikegirl512

11angeleyes11

This has got to be a case of the show that was canned before it even began.

After all of the promotion by George on Coast I am surprised that there has not been more feedback on the web.  Sure there has been some mention of it, but it is cursory at best, or is it you come out cursing because you expected so much more and that is why it Unexplained.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 07, 2008, 12:27:48 AM
;:)
Dear God. Don't post that interview. That's what Snoory WANTS. He wants us to be like "ooooh he was on Larry King." Well guess what. Anna Nicole Smith was on Larry King and at least she had pretty boobs.
heh... point taken.