• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Thank You Michael!

Started by starrmtn001, October 07, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

starrmtn001

Thank you, Michael, for returning.  I never turned my back on you, and I never will.

PRAISE, MV! :-* ;D ;)

juliet

Yes, thank you Michael !    Very happy you're back ! :)
Praise MV

pate

I missed you eMCee, and really enjoyed all the placeholder vidyas you put up in the interim.

The "Tayne" one was disturbingly amusing, as was "The InterNette" one.  Were those both Tim & Eric?

It took a lot of |33+ haxoring to get to this one:

https://youtu.be/84gcfHWcfk4

I note that post is missing, found it in a sub-directory labeled "TRC", was that just a saved draft that someone was messing around with or something?

Disheartened

This is all so very confusing.

pate

4d Go is confusing, but the rules are amazingly simple...

paladin1991

Hey Fucker!  Glad you're back.  When you and the fam coming out?  We'll teach your kids to chew tobacco, drink shine over their shoulder and shoot deer fm my front porch. 

lawnboy

Welcome Back Good MV / Liberace / Lee......

I am a former lurker who joined the EllGab crowd when you shut down. It's been a good run there, kinda cliquish like this site. Not being a prolific poster, I do enjoy the morning coffee and Gab, kinda like a current day Mad Magazine. :-)

It's all supposed to be fun, satire and ball busting, so I hope to enjoy some banter with the Gab crowd. Welcome back and here's hoping that whatever knocked you off the air is behind you.  [attachment=1,msg1264678] 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lawnboy on October 08, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
Welcome back and here's hoping that whatever knocked you off the air is behind you.

thanks, bud.  glad you're here.

Faustina

I'd love to know the real story of why MV (err... "Liberace") had to shut down Bellgab for six months. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on October 08, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
I'd love to know the real story of why MV (err... "Liberace") had to shut down Bellgab for six months.

Three months.  Some things happened that I had to deal with, and now they're dealt with.  What's important is that the forum is back, all of the history is there and accessible to be enjoyed by all, and everything is now fine.

edit:

I'm sorry for the way it happened, but it had to be that way.

Catsmile

Quote from: Faustina on October 08, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
Quote from: Liberace! on October 08, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
Three months.  Some things happened that I had to deal with, and now they're dealt with.  What's important is that the forum is back, all of the history is there and accessible to be enjoyed by all, and everything is now fine.

Moar like 3 months... Anywho.

<The Real Story Behind The Story>

The reason for the temporary quittening was because our brave "Good MV" had a stalker. With but a single demand. Which is/was MV could no longer run BellGab. He can still shill, post, moderate the Gab, but can't do on air live owner kinda "stuff"... Yeah YEAH! Thatz it! No live ownery kinda stuff!

Therefore he took the time & effort finding, training, and placing a witch in his cuckshack out back. WHO'LL nao be running the new & improved BellGab.

# FreeLEE!!
# Bait & Switch
# Moar Like Baiting The Witch
# What Could Go Wrong
# Jagged Little Pills
# GoodnightSweetPrince
# BellGabLegacy
# HappilyEvarAfter
# Am I Rite?!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on October 08, 2018, 02:14:02 PM
Moar like 3 months... Anywho. <The Real Story Behind The Story>

The reason for the temporary quittening was because our brave "Good MV" had a stalker. With but a single demand. Which is/was MV could no longer run BellGab. He can still shill, post, moderate the Gab, but can't do on air live owner kinda "stuff"... Yeah YEAH! Thatz it! No live ownery kinda stuff!

Therefore he took the time & effort finding, training, and placing a witch in his cuckshack out back. WHO'LL nao be running the new & improved BellGab.

# FreeLEE!!
# Bait & Switch
# Moar Like Baiting The Witch
# What Could Go Wrong
# Jagged Little Pills
# GoodnightSweetPrince
# BellGabLegacy
# HappilyEvarAfter
# Am I Rite?!   

I forgot to take a picture with my kid outside during snowfall after the BellGab shuttering.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on October 08, 2018, 02:16:54 PM
I forgot to take a picture with my kid outside during snowfall after the BellGab shuttering.

That Sir is why Art Bell was the master, and you ain't.  :P

# FreeLee

Pizzapunch

edit:

If you don't mind my asking and I probably already could guess, but did Vara try to make any problems for you or was that all talk. Welcome back!

ItsOver

This is good.  We can bad mouth EllGab on BellGab and versa vice.  No one will be the wiser.

whoozit

I was just about to cough up the cash to buy this place.  Can you shut it back down so I can buy it?

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
This is good.  We can bad mouth EllGab on BellGab and versa vice.  No one will be the wiser.

At least none the wiser on one site, unless you log in.
If I always wanted/needed a log in, I'd quit eating fiber.

Constipation isn't a joke... Unless ur regular...
Unless you have diarrhea, which is moar funny.

# AssFountain

# Eff All The Login Noise

# FreeLee
# Nao New&Improved
# No Login Worries
# With 100% Moar Fiber

Rix Gins

edit:

You had your reasons, Lee.  I'm just glad that you are back.

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on October 08, 2018, 05:46:24 PM
At least none the wiser on one site, unless you log in.
If I always wanted/needed a log in, I'd quit eating fiber.

Constipation isn't a joke... Unless ur regular...
Unless you have diarrhea, which is moar funny.

# AssFountain

# Eff All The Login Noise

# FreeLee
# Nao New&Improved
# No Login Worries
# With 100% Moar Fiber

Any old fool can shit on the floor.  But it takes a real man to shit on the ceiling...

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
This is what the internet is all about.  (though I think I probably ought to change my screen name at least at one forum so it is not so obvious.

*Have you seen those mentally deficient trolls over at Bellgab? 

*I'm going to have to pay more attention which board I am posting on.  :-[

ItsOver

I'm looking forward to someone starting LlGab.
"All llamas, all the time."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 08, 2018, 02:54:10 PM
If you don't mind my asking and I probably already could guess, but did Vara try to make any problems for you or was that all talk. Welcome back!

no, it had nothing to do with him whatsoever.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 08, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
You had your reasons, Lee.  I'm just glad that you are back.

and i, you.  thanks for the help, btw.  you know what i'm talking about...

Jackstar

Thank you, Michael
you know what i'm talking about

[attachment=1]

Now that I have demonstrated mastery, you may continue.

paladin1991

edit:

Did you plead out and get the reduced sentence?  90 days in the county lock up is much better than a 3-5 stretch at state.  Know what I mean?