• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LucaParcelli

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 04:46:58 PM
Oh that's hilarious. You must be new here. Post often.
I’m the equivalent of a first-time-caller... certainly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 04:49:58 PM
Wait, why two?!

Two angles, we're a gory loving lot here and I can download it, put it into Sony Vegas and slo mo as the punches come raining into your face from two angles...It's the artistic side of video editing...You'll love it, you will, L  O  V  E    I  T!

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
Normally we would have been treated to a decent view of the venue flooring with the sounds of huffing and puffing by now.

It's already 4PM in his neck of the woods.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
I could live stream on MY YouTube channel!

Could I set up a infrared baby monitor so you could watch him sleep?

I said gory, not into bestiality!!!

You sick bastard. STFU

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
Normally we would have been treated to a decent view of the venue flooring with the sounds of huffing and puffing by now.

Where is the nearest Starbuck$?

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

They say that I need to know the room number for them to connect me

He's still there?  Did Kathleen PAY? He's staying another night?  :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 04:42:45 PM
I would have, in all seriousness, bought him lunch or dinner and chatted with him. That would be worth it. Oh well :/ I think that he didn’t make himself available his time, and he is too proud to ask for help.

She hasn’t heard the bootleg tapes of your soundcloud sessions?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
Where is the nearest Starbuck$?

One is quite close, one a bit further away, both within waddling distance.

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 04:57:25 PM
He's still there?  Did Kathleen PAY? He's staying another night?  :o

They wouldn't tell me if there was anybody there by that name they just said that I needed to know what room it was and that they would call and ask if there was a person there by that name and that if they wanted to speak to me and then they would connect me if the person accepted the call

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

I wonder if his dollar store shopping cart was still parked under the tree and if they let him bring it inside the convention center.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

How about the nearest ER? I know this request will be tough, but preferably one without a lot of Hispanics please.  George goes to the front of the line given his disabled status and the fact he was nearly conscripted into the Army.

PChirp

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 05:00:45 PM
I wonder if his dollar store shopping cart was still parked under the tree and if they let him bring it inside the convention center.

I giggle at the thought of Falkie romping around the convention center with an outside shopping cart with his belongings and trinkets.   ;D ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 05:00:10 PM
They wouldn't tell me if there was anybody there by that name they just said that I needed to know what room it was and that they would call and ask if there was a person there by that name and that if they wanted to speak to me and then they would connect me if the person accepted the call

I was going to suggest you call back and tell them you're Curtis...BUT, if you did and they did talk to him, the poor receptionist would get about an hour of ear ache about trolls, fools haters and evil MV and ethernet cables with hidden cameras in them, and they don't get paid enough to hear that.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
How about the nearest ER? I know this request will be tough, but preferably one without a lot of Hispanics please.  George goes to the front of the line given his disabled status and the fact he was nearly conscripted into the Army.

That would solve his lodging problem for the night.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
I am pretty sure that is plan B

Plan B? Senda will have known three weeks ago which cubicle he wants to stay in.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
That would solve his lodging problem for the night.

You must be a chess player!  Two steps ahead.  That is a brilliant plan!  George could go on complaining of a sore pinky bone.  Triage and plenty of Mexicans would give Falks a place to snooze for the night...bathroom...vending.  Brilliant!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
That is Australia not Austria

Of yeah ..duh .. how dumb of me,   Austria is next to Chile on the tip of South America.

If this was just another ebegging scam all along, it would explain why he didn't save a dime on his own to go

damon

Is he died yet? Has the L.A. county health department been told about the fat fuck could die in their county? Has the Biohazard teams been put on stand by yet? Does the California Army National Guard redeployed their CH-47s so they remove the fat fuck when he does die in the LA area? Here is a question for everyone. When the fat fuck does died, Is the government going to take his fat ass to Heather Wade's place??

I'd like to post this short digression I've been looking at photos and videos from Alien con all day and it seems like a good 75% of the people attending alien con seem to be doing it at some kind of meme, they seem more interested in getting their photo taken with the aliens guy from Ancient Aliens and hanging out with Sam from Lord of the Rings I think most of the people attending the convention see it as a big joke which is actually kind of a shame this has the potential of being something more than just a bunch of grifters Hawking bullshit somebody could actually have a Convention of serious conversations instead of a bunch of morons from a cable channel television program like Ancient Aliens.

Something that would help us move towards real disclosure

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 05:07:27 PM
You must be a chess player!  Two steps ahead.  That is a brilliant plan!  George could go on complaining of a sore pinky bone.  Triage and plenty of Mexicans would give Falks a place to snooze for the night...bathroom...vending.  Brilliant!

He can feign a collapse near the end of the Alien Party
Then Johnny and Roy whisk him off to Rampart, where Dixie takes care of him

GravitySucks

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
I'd like to post this short digression I've been looking at photos and videos from Alien con all day and it seems like a good 75% of the people attending alien con seem to be doing it at some kind of meme, they seem more interested in getting their photo taken with the aliens guy from Ancient Aliens and hanging out with Sam from Lord of the Rings I think most of the people attending the convention see it as a big joke which is actually kind of a shame this has the potential of being something more than just a bunch of grifters Hawking bullshit somebody could actually have a Convention of serious conversations instead of a bunch of morons from a cable channel television program like Ancient Aliens.

It’s Southern California. This is not dress up.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
Of yeah ..duh .. how dumb of me,   Austria is next to Chile on the tip of South America.

No where above Italy were south of the Czech Republic where East of Germany..

Here's a map and everything

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Oh bless you!  :-* :-*