• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

I actually had talked to someone that lives in Pasadena that was considering letting him crash on his couch but he banned me from youtube so I couldn’t discuss it with him.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 08:40:13 PM
I bet the Sheraton charged him one night stay charge when he cancelled his first reservation and made it for Saturday only.

That's the problem with people who beg for donations, they really aren't careful with it, cuz they can always beg for more.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 08:54:56 PM
I actually had talked to someone that lives in Pasadena that was considering letting him crash on his couch but he banned me from youtube so I couldn’t discuss it with him.

Was the someone in Pasedena ok with fleas and bedbugs?

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 09:05:09 PM
That's the problem with people who beg for donations, they really aren't careful with it, cuz they can always beg for more.

It's because they didn't earn it.  They don't appreciate it at all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

You heard him. He tried to do a stop payment on his debit card.  But Wells Fargo had to honor the charge because it was valid. Now he is pissed at Wells Fargo for not letting him commit fraud or theft of services. And they won’t even refund his money!  Evil bankers!  Friends of WhiteTroll!

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 09:06:03 PM
Was the someone in Pasedena ok with fleas and bedbugs?

I am not quite sure.  We never got passed the inspection guidelines.

paladin1991

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 08, 2018, 06:56:34 PM
Paladin1991 -

Do you believe Senda is 227 pounds? He looks like he's in his third trimester.

that cat is 350 if he's a pound

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 09:07:21 PM
It's because they didn't earn it.  They don't appreciate it at all.

Yup.  And look how he sent the money for the IPad to be repaired, but never mailed the IPad to get it repaired?  Look how much donated money Senda has simply carelessly thrown away.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 09:09:01 PM
You heard him. He tried to do a stop payment on his debit card.  But Wells Fargo had to honor the charge because it was valid. Now he is pissed at Wells Fargo for not letting him commit fraud or theft of services. And they won’t even refund his money!  Evil bankers!  Friends of WhiteTroll!

The WhiteTroll cartel...those foreclosin' son-of-a-guns!  Those predatory lenders!  How's a straight shootin' honest man like Senda supposed to make it in this world?

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 13, 2018, 09:19:50 PM
The WhiteTroll cartel...those foreclosin' son-of-a-guns!  Those predatory lenders!  How's a straight shootin' honest man like Senda supposed to make it in this world?

Are you suggesting WhiteTroll gets a cut of Sendas donations?  It never crossed my mind, but it would explain a lot.  8)

There aren't a lot of 350-400 lb seniors around.  Sure, he appears to be faking any number of diseases and aches and pains, but he can't be healthy.  Just listen to him gasp for breath if he has to walk 10 feet.  His anger issues aren't helping either.

I really wonder if he will have some sort of medical emergency on this trip, and not make it back.  I guess we'd know if the lousy videos stopped coming.  Anyone out there been promised some of Falkie's things, or would Kathie immediately move all the valuables over to her place and out of reach?

One thing Falkie knows not to do is leave available credit on his cards for others to max out when he leaves us

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 09:30:54 PM
There aren't a lot of 350-400 lb seniors around.  Sure, he appears to be faking any number of diseases and aches and pains, but he can't be healthy.  Just listen to him gasp for breath if he has to walk 10 feet.  His anger issues aren't helping either.

I really wonder if he will have some sort of medical emergency on this trip, and not make it back.  I guess we'd know if the lousy videos stopped coming.  Anyone out there been promised some of Falkie's things, or would Kathie immediately move all the valuables over to her place and out of reach?

One thing Falkie knows not to do is leave available credit on his cards for others to max out when he leaves us

I would hope the manager would call the hoarding people to come in hazmat suits, and haul all the stuff to the dump.  Nobody deserves to inherit all those fleas and bedbugs IMO.  I could be wrong.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 09:26:56 PM
Are you suggesting WhiteTroll gets a cut of Sendas donations?  It never crossed my mind, but it would explain a lot.  8)

I manage  Heaters' career and invest in George.

So far my investment hasn't yielded any return.

Always

Faith, Hope, Love

Watch Season 8.. Live youtube Saturday night, with chat and donations features.

The Dr Zachary Smith Legacy Tribune show

https://youtu.be/jfh-YY465HA

Join The Big Guy and his special guests from "Lost in Space as they honor Dr Smith!

how is the bank at fault ?
wouldn’t FAT FALKIE have utilized his DEBIT card at a merchant in exchange for SERVICES RENDERED or MERCHANDISE RECEIVED ?

I agree, FAT FALKIE is pissed because he didn’t convince the bank to go along with his little fraud ?

isn’t that amount similar to his TAX PAYER subsidized rent in his hovel ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 13, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
wouldn’t FAT FALKIE have utilized his DEBIT card at a merchant in exchange for SERVICES RENDERED or MERCHANDISE RECEIVED ?

I agree, FAT FALKIE is pissed because he didn’t convince the bank to go along with his little fraud ?

isn’t that amount similar to his TAX PAYER subsidized rent in his hovel ?

I am sure it was one night stay at the Sheraton which was forfeited when he cancelled his reservation.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 10:37:17 PM
I am sure it was one night stay at the Sheraton which was forfeited when he cancelled his reservation.
FAT FALKIE isn’t very bright is he ?
why doesn’t he just come out and explain the whole situation ?
that way everyone would see just how evil the bank is...
LOL

Wait, debit card?  One that he can transfer the account of to a different bank (as opposed to a debit card issued by one of the handout agencies, who control which bank services the accounts)?

Aren't consumer debit cards issued to checking account holders?  Meaning he has a checking account.  Is that why him claiming to use apparently easily lost money orders always seemed suspicious?  If that is the case, is this evidence his begging to replace ''lost'' money orders to pay his rent were complete lies (not that this was ever in doubt)?  Is doing so on YouTube wire fraud?

Wouldn't it be great if he had nowhere to stay at Alien Con?  How uncomfortable would that be, curled up in a lobby somewhere, or sitting in the park watching out for ''night people'' - and their pit bulls.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 11:20:31 PM
Wait, debit card?  One that he can transfer the account of to a different bank (as opposed to a debit card issued by one of the handout agencies, who control which bank services the accounts)?

Aren't consumer debit cards issued to checking account holders?  Meaning he has a checking account.  Is that why him claiming to use apparently easily lost money orders always seemed suspicious?  If that is the case, is this evidence his begging to replace ''lost'' money orders to pay his rent were complete lies (not that this was ever in doubt)?  Is doing so on YouTube wire fraud?

Wouldn't it be great if he had nowhere to stay at Alien Con?  How uncomfortable would that be, curled up in a lobby somewhere, or sitting in the park watching out for ''night people'' - and their pit bulls.

Last month he wrote a check from a defunct account because he could not see. The check bounced and he was told he was cash only now.

That there is proof that he had been writing checks and the money orders were a scam to get money.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 09:30:54 PM

Suppose one of the skirts here says that he's faking his disabilities.  That's two triggers for him -- saying he's faking it and a chick doing the saying.  He throws a clot during one of his livestreams and dies.

Everyone dies.  This would be an epic capstone on his "life well lived."

Which one of you babes is willing to wear the sash that proclaims "Senda Killer"?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 14, 2018, 12:11:27 AM
Last month he wrote a check from a defunct account because he could not see. The check bounced and he was told he was cash only now.

That there is proof that he had been writing checks and the money orders were a scam to get money.

He might have been lying about the checks and not being able to see, also for the purpose of gaining sympathy.

He's been under the money order order for several years, so certainly there's a lie in there somewhere.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 14, 2018, 12:26:56 AM
He might have been lying about the checks and not being able to see, also for the purpose of gaining sympathy.

He's been on the money order order for several years, so certainly there's a lie in there somewhere.

It is possible but it did not generate a need for money. For a day or two he was confused that a check bounced because he had the money in the bank.
He blamed the landlord for depositing it wrong. Ha later discover that he wrote it from an old check book, we heard him tell it to Kathy in between her saying "You know. you know".
And that was the end.

It could be a set up for a future con but I have never seen him think in advance like that.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 14, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
It is possible but it did not generate a need for money. For a day or two he was confused that a check bounced because he had the money in the bank.
He blamed the landlord for depositing it wrong. Ha later discover that he wrote it from an old check book, we heard him tell it to Kathy in between her saying "You know. you know".
And that was the end.

It could be a set up for a future con but I have never seen him think in advance like that.

You make a convincing case.

He used the wrong checkbook because he’s a fucking nitwit.  The “i can’t see” canard is a u-joint of an excuse.  He uses it to explains both his fuckups and his lack of action when it was needed.

No doubt the folks down at Wells Fargo are astonished about their good fortune.  Who knew not catering to his demands would end up with him leaving. 

Wouldn't it be great if he was on some ''not worth it'' list at B of A, and they refused to let him open an account there

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 14, 2018, 01:07:47 AM
No doubt the folks down at Wells Fargo are astonished about their good fortune.  Who knew not catering to his demands would end up with him leaving. 

Wouldn't it be great if he was on some ''not worth it'' list at B of A, and they refused to let him open an account there

And miss out on all those lucrative NSF fees?

Jackstar

Quote from: ONeill on June 14, 2018, 03:46:38 AM
Fuck Senda with a lemonade stand.

Dude can you just get a life? Seriously. I'm on the sidelines and now I'm sympathizing with him. You're an abject failure. Try literacy for once for a change.

ONeill

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

Dude can you just get a life? Seriously. I'm on the sidelines and now I'm sympathizing with him. You're an abject failure. Try literacy for once for a change.

1. Go fuck yourself.
2. Go back to inhaling this thread in silence just salivating in anticipation for us to post anything here. Because that's exactly what you're doing in your spare time. Of the two of us I am definitely the one who takes an occasional peek here and to Bellgab in general.
3. No need to tell us how revolting we are while absolutely needing your daily dose of it. b_dubb did a ton of that years ago. We know.
4. Go fuck yourself.