• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on December 10, 2018, 09:00:25 PM
Gay

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2018, 09:01:28 PM
Never has it been more clear to me that I legitimately have no idea what this word even means anymore.

Sounds like your homosexual life style wiped out last bit of human decency and replaced with degeneracy to the point that it became natural to you,
blurring line between holy and unholy and making you unaware of the evil life style you are living.
*ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Well, that’s no gayer than thinking Bush 1 was a great president.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
Well, that’s no gayer than thinking Bush 1 was a great president.  ;D

He wasn't a great president.   He also wasn't the devil worshipping, child molesting fiend that you, Metron and other tin foil hat wearing twits think he was.  You're confusing him with Hilliary.

Where's your docs, doc?  We'll settle for a copy of the license to practice medicine that you got on line.

chefist

Poor Donna Noory...

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 04, 2016, 12:12:41 PM
Poor little Trumptards. They still don't understand that Trump is going to lose. Look at the newest electoral map. Add up the "Likely Trump", "Leans Trump", and then for shits and giggles, add ALL of the toss up states (166), and Trump only gets to 267, not enough to win the election. He needs 270. And he sure is hell ain't going to win ALL the toss up states. So you lame-ass fucktards think that Trump is going to get ALL the toss up states, "Likely Trump" and "Leans Trump" states, as well as take some of Hillary's solid states?

Well, Trump said he loves the poorly educated. Too bad there aren't enough of you to get him elected. Mark my words on election day, ya fuckwits.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 10, 2018, 10:20:16 PM
Sounds like your homosexual life style wiped out last bit of human decency and replaced with degeneracy to the point that it became natural to you,
blurring line between holy and unholy and making you unaware of the evil life style you are living.

Ha ha ha, keep fighting the good fight Za Za. Great to see you expose the sodomites. You’re indefatigable!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ZaZa on December 10, 2018, 10:20:16 PM
*ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING*

And you know a lot about disgusting:

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 01:15:03 AM
That means she /Heather Wade/ will be here soon sucking our cocks and licking pussies and licking our asses begging for subscribers.
That shoutout means that she is low on subscribers. *EDIT* shubshkribersh
FUCK HER THAT DISINGENUOUS CHINESE CUNT.
LOOK AT HER UGLY CHINESE MUG.
CHINKS ARE RATS, so is (Redacted) /aka/ Heather Wade.

(From the gospel according to St. ZaZa the patron saint of all those with Tourette's syndrome and/or rectal-cranial inversion.) 

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 10, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
Whose wasn't? I mean besides Elizabeth Warren.

Hey now - that's 1/1,024th Peruvian! ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Mika on December 10, 2018, 07:28:08 PM
that's racist. have some respect for black brothers. white people will never learn.

Oh?

Metron2267

Quote from: Mika on December 10, 2018, 08:00:03 PM
bunch of racists. I is outta here

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/al-sharpton-led-his-first-anti-semitic-race-riot-crown-heights-twenty-three-years-ago-today

Al Sharpton wasn't always an unrepentant MSNBC star, advisor to president Obama, and first-in-line to agitate a racial situation anywhere in the country. Twenty-three years ago a tragic car accident in Crown Heights Brooklyn escalated into a pogrom against the Jewish people. The media usually gives it a politically correct description: "violence between the area's Blacks and Jews." But the violence was not two-sided. The Crown Heights riot was an attack on the Jews by the neighborhood's Caribbean community, fueled in large part by Al Sharpton, the "Reverend"who does not believe in the commandment about "bearing false witness."

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on December 11, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
Poor Donna Noory...
Donna Noory must be out with THC this morning, "big game" hunting for more pitiful memes.  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2018, 08:05:57 PM
Yada, yada, yada! 

Beavis (MD) and Butthead (Metron) here continue to compete for the BG shit slinging championship.

It's evident that your mission here is not one of discovery.

QuoteFor Beavis: I have never said nor do I think that G.H.W. Bush was a great president.    You are a fucking liar.  Your  biggest lie is your claim to be a doctor.  You don't have the objective judgement or brain power to be a successful bed pan emptier.  But feel free to prove me wrong by providing some evidence like a diploma from a medical school, certificate of residency a list of hospitals where you had priveliges, etc.

Um hey kid...earth to kid...it's a handle, not a statement of profession...anymore than it was when he was using the fictional character of Dr. Johnny Fever from "WKRP in Cincinnati"...sheesh!   :o

I mean do you really think we take your schtick as "the green bastard" at face value?

QuoteFor Butthead:  Anyone who is so unchallenging and hyper defensive of the many popular conspiracy theories that you buy into has a very tenuous grasp of reality.  You are exactly the type of all-believing fool that those who reject all conspiracy theories out of hand point to with scorn.  Maybe you can pull up something on the Girl Scouts, YMCA or the Salvation Army that smacks of conspiracy.  You know, something like the factually flawed and highly speculative shit you’ve been wallpapering this thread with.

A complete flop on your part - epic fail.

A great deal of sound information has been shared with you and this is your last best effort - personally demonize the presenters and sidestep all the factual data points. This whole disinformation agent game of one strawman argument after another is just so needlessly dismissive and truly only serves to offer up the conclusion that you have a very tightly closed mind.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
Donna Noory must be out with THC this morning, "big game" hunting for more pitiful memes.  ;D

He is one demented Canadian, that's for sure.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
He wasn't a great president.

Progress.

QuoteHe also wasn't the devil worshipping, child molesting fiend that you, Metron and other tin foil hat wearing twits think he was.  You're confusing him with Hilliary.

What part of the Skull and Bones Society do you deem not to be Satanic?

https://freemasonrywatch.org/theskulls.html

Skull and Bones operates as an independent elite Freemasons lodge.

It originated as 'the Brotherhood of Death' at Inglostadt Germany, an offshoot of Contintental Freemason Baron Von Hund's 'Strict Observance' Rite, who was involved with that other infamous Freemason founded & led secret society, the Illuminati of Bavaria.

CBS News - 60 Minutes
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml

Skull And Bones

Oct. 5, 2003

Morley Safer, Correspondent

Skull and Bones (CBS) There are secrets that George W. Bush guards at least as carefully as any entrusted to a president.

He's forbidden to share these secrets even with the vice president -- secrets he has held ever since his days as an undergraduate at Yale.

In his senior year, Mr. Bush - like his father and his grandfather - belonged to Skull and Bones, an elite secret society that includes some of the most powerful men of the 20th century.

All Bonesmen, as they're called, are forbidden to reveal what goes on in their inner sanctum, the windowless building on the Yale campus that is called "The Tomb."

There are conspiracy theorists who see Skull and Bones behind everything that goes wrong, and occasionally even right in the world.

Apart from presidents, Bones has included cabinet officers, spies, Supreme Court justices, statesmen and captains of industry - and often their sons, and lately their daughters, too.

Its a social and political network like no other. And they've responded to outsiders with utter silence â€" until an enterprising Yale graduate, Alexandra Robbins, managed to penetrate the wall of silence in her book, Secrets of the Tomb.¡± Correspondent Morley Safer reports.

As for 'child molesting', who knows precisely - he became well known in his later years for grabbing ass in photo ops.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/27/third-woman-accuses-george-h-w-bush-of-grabbing-her-butt/

https://nypost.com/2017/10/25/second-woman-claims-george-h-w-bush-grabbed-her-butt/

http://time.com/5019182/george-hw-bush-groping-allegation/

Roslyn Corrigan was sixteen years old when she got a chance to meet George H.W. Bush, excited to be introduced to a former president having grown up dreaming of going into politics.

But Corrigan was crushed by her encounter: Bush, then 79 years old, groped her buttocks at a November 2003 event in The Woodlands, Texas, office of the Central Intelligence Agency where Corrigan’s father gathered with fellow intelligence officers and family members to meet Bush, Corrigan said. Corrigan is the sixth woman since Oct. 24 to accuse Bush publicly of grabbing her buttocks without consent.

“My initial reaction was absolute horror. I was really, really confused,” Corrigan told TIME, speaking publicly for the first time about the encounter. “The first thing I did was look at my mom and, while he was still standing there, I didn’t say anything. What does a teenager say to the ex-president of the United States? Like, ‘Hey dude, you shouldn’t have touched me like that?’”

QuoteWhere's your docs, doc?  We'll settle for a copy of the license to practice medicine that you got on line.

And your own "Trailer Park Boys" schtick?

Do you really wrestle on old mattresses as "The Green Bastard"? :o

Metron2267

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072471575956504576

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
It's evident that your mission here is not one of discovery.

Um hey kid...earth to kid...it's a handle, not a statement of profession...anymore than it was when he was using the fictional character of Dr. Johnny Fever from "WKRP in Cincinnati"...sheesh!   :o

I mean do you really think we take your schtick as "the green bastard" at face value?

A complete flop on your part - epic fail.

A great deal of sound information has been shared with you and this is your last best effort - personally demonize the presenters and sidestep all the factual data points. This whole disinformation agent game of one strawman argument after another is just so needlessly dismissive and truly only serves to offer up the conclusion that you have a very tightly closed mind.

The shit you post is sophist drivel containing half truths, out of context excerpts and inane isolated facts just like the shit published by the Trump-hating MSM and your favorite whack-job professional conspiracy theorists.  The delight you take in imagining the worst of those you oppose politically is childish and counterproductive because it presents a false picture of those with whom we contend who we are supposed to know as in "know thy enemy."  It is also the sign of a weak and undisciplined mind.  If you don't like what I have said in this post don't blame me because Lucifer made me do it.

P.S.  Try to tighten up your writing so as to not waste any more of our collective time than you have to.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 12:42:55 PM
The shit you post is sophist drivel containing half truths, out of context excerpts and inane isolated facts just like the shit published by the Trump-hating MSM and your favorite whack-job professional conspiracy theorists.

So Poppy hadn't been playing grabass with young ladies?

That's a "half truth"?

Really?

http://www.newser.com/story/251528/number-of-george-hw-bush-accusers-now-stands-at-6.html

(NEWSER) â€" A sixth woman has come forward to accuse George HW Bush of groping her, and Roslyn Corrigan says she was just 16 when it happened. It was 2003, and Corrigan's father and other intelligence officers had brought their family members to an event to meet Bush, then 79. While she was standing next to the former president for a photo, "as soon as the picture was being snapped on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my waist down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open," Corrigan tells Time. Her mother, Sari Young, recalls that as soon as Bush walked away, her daughter told her, "'He grabbed me on the rear end.' And I said, 'What, what?' And she said, 'Yes, he grabbed me when they were taking the picture. He grabbed me on my butt.'"

QuoteThe delight you take in imagining the worst of those you oppose politically is childish and counterproductive because it presents a false picture of those with whom we contend who we are supposed to know as in "know thy enemy."

How do you feel regarding that other massive RINO John McCain?

Jeff Flake?

"Gang of 8" is something you think was positive for our border "security"?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/295319-cornyn-gang-of-eight-immigration-bill-undermines-border-security

Cornyn said Monday that the pending legislation would actually undermine border security.

“As I read it, the border security provisions in this bill would necessarily mean that the border patrol will shift resources away, in a preannounced fashion, from most of the border sectors in order to reach the goals for only a few,” he said Monday during a Judiciary Committee hearing on the bill. “We can only imagine what the transnational criminal organizations that move drugs, people and contraband across our border will do in response.”

QuoteIt is also the sign of a weak and undisciplined mind.  If you don't like what I have said in this post don't blame me because Lucifer made me do it.

So after all the evidence provided regarding the Skull and Bones Society you have decided to shrug it off?

Why?

Why would you ignore Satan's influence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1N3nyiHRM

QuoteP.S.  Try to tighten up your writing so as to not waste any more of our collective time than you have to.

You truly have a completely closed mind. Yet you're always back for the denials, the petty insults, the personal demonization, you have a right appetite for that sort of off-topic guff that's for sure.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
So Poppy hadn't been playing grabass with young ladies?

That's a "half truth"?

Really?

http://www.newser.com/story/251528/number-of-george-hw-bush-accusers-now-stands-at-6.html

(NEWSER) â€" A sixth woman has come forward to accuse George HW Bush of groping her, and Roslyn Corrigan says she was just 16 when it happened. It was 2003, and Corrigan's father and other intelligence officers had brought their family members to an event to meet Bush, then 79. While she was standing next to the former president for a photo, "as soon as the picture was being snapped on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my waist down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open," Corrigan tells Time. Her mother, Sari Young, recalls that as soon as Bush walked away, her daughter told her, "'He grabbed me on the rear end.' And I said, 'What, what?' And she said, 'Yes, he grabbed me when they were taking the picture. He grabbed me on my butt.'"

How do you feel regarding that other massive RINO John McCain?

Jeff Flake?

"Gang of 8" is something you think was positive for our border "security"?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/295319-cornyn-gang-of-eight-immigration-bill-undermines-border-security

Cornyn said Monday that the pending legislation would actually undermine border security.

“As I read it, the border security provisions in this bill would necessarily mean that the border patrol will shift resources away, in a preannounced fashion, from most of the border sectors in order to reach the goals for only a few,” he said Monday during a Judiciary Committee hearing on the bill. “We can only imagine what the transnational criminal organizations that move drugs, people and contraband across our border will do in response.”

So after all the evidence provided regarding the Skull and Bones Society you have decided to shrug it off?

Why?

Why would you ignore Satan's influence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1N3nyiHRM

You truly have a completely closed mind. Yet you're always back for the denials, the petty insults, the personal demonization, you have a right appetite for that sort of off-topic guff that's for sure.

You sound more and more like Jimmy Swaggart on crank.   I don't like crackpots like you because you are an embarrassment to conservatism.  My religious beliefs  are my business.  If you are bent on proselytizing, at least do it on the Religion thread. 

albrecht

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 11, 2018, 12:19:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ82YmOM804
That screen shot on that youtube and the one CNN keeps showing is hilarious. Was Schumer actually drawn byHans Schweitzer or one of those "racist chan" meme maker guys?!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2018, 01:40:47 PM
That screen shot on that youtube and the one CNN keeps showing is hilarious. Was Schumer actually drawn byHans Schweitzer or one of those "racist chan" meme maker guys?!

Notice Nancy's hand is in the "stop" or "block" position--typical democrap obstructionist gesture.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

🚬😎