• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 15, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
Okay let's give the guy a break.  He happened to have accidentally caught his foreskin in his zipper on that particular occasion.  Everybody's a freakin' critic.

You owe me a new tablet, I was drinking coffee. Bastard.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 12:14:57 PM
Alex Jones sort of redefines adulthood.

Okay let's give the guy a break.  It so happens that he accidentally caught his foreskin in his zipper on that occasion.  Everybody's a freakin' critic on this thread.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 12:38:12 PM
You owe me a new tablet, I was drinking coffee. Bastard.

Yet another viscious yankee plot meets with success.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2017, 11:38:30 PM
Because the Fake Media has been lying to us for decades, and they've finally overextended it to the point it's obvious to anyone willing to objectively consider it?

Yeah, sure, question everything.  I get it.

But Trump surrogates concocting the lie about HRC having a child sex slave ring?  That ended rather dangerously.  We had a Trump staffer ON THE AIR blaming Obama for invading Iraq and Afghanistan (hint: he did not, that was GWB).  I can see why people on the Right would be wary of NYT or whatever, but Trump has told 100 outright lies for each discrepancy from the Left.

How can you possibly believe all of Trump lies, EMPIRICALLY PROVEN FALSEHOODS, yet pretend to call bullshit on CNN?  It's absurd.

Jackstar

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 15, 2017, 12:57:22 PM
But Drumpf surrogates concocting the lie about HRC having a child sex slave ring?

That's a line of disinformation. The available evidence points to John Podesta, who was merely Hillary's campaign manager, and Bill's WH Chief of Staff.

How are you not aware of this?

Yeah, sure.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2017, 01:02:57 PM
Huh...that's weird.  ???

I feel like you've been slacking on your required reading. The Annunaki Illuminati created them both.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 14, 2017, 10:47:21 PM
It's because we're used to a steady stream of cooked figures coming out of the White House, i.e statistics on unemployment, the economy, the cost of Obama Care, the estimate of the strength of ISIS, etc., etc., etc. Where the hell have you been for the last 8 years?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2017, 10:57:35 PM
Weren't you watching?

I dunno, I can only assume you guys are like 16 or 18yo, because I remember the 8 years BEFORE Obama.  We had two failed invasions which bankrupted the country.  Tax cuts for the rich and deregulation which resulted in a recession and stock market crash (that one stung).  We had people talking about BREAD LINES at the end of Bush Jr.  Don't forget that shit. 

So where have I been the last 8 years?  Enjoying relative peace and prosperity.  YES, old White guys like me are sorta getting our comeuppance as nature/justice takes it's course, but I was relieved be NOT embarrassed of our leader for a change when I would travel abroad.  I took that for granted...

Kidnostad3

But Trump surrogates concocting the lie about HRC having a child sex slave ring?  That ended rather dangerously.  We had a Trump staffer ON THE AIR blaming Obama for invading Iraq and Afghanistan (hint: he did not, that was GWB).  I can see why people on the Right would be wary of NYT or whatever, but Trump has told 100 outright lies for each discrepancy from the Left.

How can you possibly believe all of Trump lies, EMPIRICALLY PROVEN FALSEHOODS, yet pretend to call bullshit on CNN?  It's absurd.

Careful, I happen to know that there are several BelGab posters who were rescued from Hilliary's evil clutches and suffer the brutal after affects to this day.  But, I am sworn to secrecy and can't reveal their names.  Just know that one of these poor misfortunates has taken to having love affairs with ferrets.  Yeah, I know.  It's really quite ghastly isn't it.

K_Dubb

Pence was just on with Chris Wallace who asked him whether there were contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.  Pence deflected twice, then answered using ambiguous language "there were no contacts between the campaigns" IIRC.  I think there's something there -- why deflect unless you are reluctant to answer?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 15, 2017, 01:16:08 PM
Pence was just on with Chris Wallace who asked him whether there were contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.  Pence deflected twice, then answered using ambiguous language "there were no contacts between the campaigns" IIRC.  I think there's something there -- why deflect unless you are reluctant to answer?

I saw the same interview and he didn't seem to be deflecting to me. He addressed the allegations head on as false, which they are.

Tinfoil_Helm

FWIW, he was on Face The Nation first this morning and he outright denied that.  I was actually relieved to AT LAST hear someone legit from the Trump's kakistocracy finally answer the fucking question without (literally) running off stage. 

Makes ya wonder if they're hiding something, ya know?

Kidnostad3

Criticize Trump if you will but not Pence.  He may be the only one who can keep Trump fairly grounded and put limits on his tweeting.  He's a virtual saint for God's sake

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2017, 01:18:58 PM
I saw the same interview and he didn't seem to be deflecting to me. He addressed the allegations head on as false, which they are.

Wallace asked him three times because he wasn't answering the question.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 15, 2017, 01:25:02 PM
Wallace asked him three times because he wasn't answering the question.

How many ways can one deny something? You're taking marks of for lack of variety?  :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 15, 2017, 01:21:12 PM
FWIW, he was on Face The Nation first this morning and he outright denied that.  I was actually relieved to AT LAST hear someone legit from the Trump's kakistocracy finally answer the fucking question without (literally) running off stage. 

Makes ya wonder if they're hiding something, ya know?

Thanks, I didn't hear that.  I suppose it could just be something like that Carter Page guy whose relationship with the campaign was unclear, and Pence just didn't want to go down that road.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 15, 2017, 01:24:09 PM
Criticize Trump if you will but not Pence.  He may be the only one who can keep Trump fairly grounded and put limits on his tweeting.  He's a virtual saint for God's sake

When I see somebody like Pence acting weaselly I worry.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 15, 2017, 01:32:01 PM
When I see somebody like Pence acting weaselly I worry.

But you're not worried about shit like this?!  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMZLf3AUz_s

Have another drink!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

And there was everyone thinking it was Buzzfeed who had the details.  :-\

CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to watch his tongue

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38630016

Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan has warned US President-elect Donald Trump toavoid off-the-cuff remarks once he takes office.He said spontaneity was not in the interests of national security.Mr Trump is known for regularly making broad pronouncements on issues of national importance on his Twitter feed.Mr Brennan also said that Mr Trump did not fully appreciate Russia's capabilities or intentions.

Mr Brennan said "talking and tweeting" was not an option for Mr Trump, who takes officenext Friday."Spontaneity is not something that protects national security interests and so therefore when he speaks or when he reacts, just make sure he understands that the implications and impact on the United States could be profound," he said."It's more than just about Mr Trump. It's about the United States of America."

"What I do find outrageous is equating the intelligence community with Nazi Germany," he said, referring to a tweet by Mr Trump last Wednesday.

"There is no basis for Mr Trump to point fingers at the intelligence community for leaking information that was already available publicly."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 01:55:29 PM
And there was everyone thinking it was Buzzfeed who had the details.  :-\

CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to watch his tongue

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38630016

Sounds like a rogue organization just begging for a smackdown to me.  :D

Dr. MD MD

I find it funny that the Democrats so desperately want Comey fired all of a sudden. Could this be because if he's fired now he won't be subject to investigation by the Trump administration and therefore won't reveal stuff they'd rather he didn't?  Hmmm...???

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 15, 2017, 11:48:36 AM
I thought you'd enjoy that. He wrote it for "National Lampoon" sometime in the seventies. And here he is with Jodie Foster on SNL in 1976. I just wish I could find the clip of his impression of Elvis with knitting needles jammed into his eyes.

Though there was a typo in his hilarious article, that actually, especially in the case of news, BBC melodramas and old B&W movies, and Readers Digest, are, pretty much, true!
In Lesson 1:
""I have in my hands," Professor Willobee exclaimed, clutching a sheaf of papers in his trembling fingers and pacing in circles about the carpet while I stood at the window, barely able to make out the Capitol dome through the thick, churning for  [sic] that rolled in off the Potomac, wondering to myself what matter could possibly be so urgent as to bring the distinguished historian bursting into my State Department office at the unseemly hour, "definitive proof that Abraham Lincoln was a homo!""

albrecht

I think Trump is missing an opportunity here. (If the allegations have merit.) He should just come out and say "I like to watch golden-showers and use prostitutes. I also cheat on my wife and have been divorced" and "I like to pal-around with "ex" communists."

Thereby immediately recapturing the Hollywood and leftist support and unifying the country! He could even throw in some "I've participated in shady land deals and kick-back schemes" and, boom, now has the support of the inside-the-beltway politicians, lobbyists, lawyers, and contractors!

The use of prostitutes would also carry over into support from the Hispanic community since in those countries there is a thriving sex-trade and sex-trafficking industry. Instantly relations with Germany and Merkel would improve, as that country, in particular, likes "water-sports." Sure he might loose support from the religious branch of the Republican party, but this an ageing and dwindling demographic, and he also would have enough die-hard Trumpsters that would still stick with him or just refuse to believe or overlook what he said.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMZLf3AUz_s

What, that somebody planted that two-page addendum to give CNN cover to report on it?  Been thinking that for a week now.

I think Trump has, or suspects he has, a problem with some aligned interest, officially connected to his campaign or not, working with Russian hackers.  The leaks were too precisely targeted and timed to be anything else.  I think you're seeing the outer defense, outright denial, weakening.  You will recall this is the question that CNN reporter was trying to ask when Trump shut him down.