Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 10:09:10 PM
@Kizuna AI more tittie pics scantly clad?

Art Bell was a big fan of this one

AC400KICK

Lisa and I are gonna ride out to the West again when I get my BMW from the scumbags at Caa Transport in Los Angeles, Ca. Do you think 22 year old Lisa, me at 37 and Heather at 43 can have a tittie suckin' contest? Heather is bi as far as I know. Could be interesting. Lisa's rather large norks and Heather's appetite for fapping

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper is LORD and Kizuna AI is the Mary Magdalene of titties!

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 10:15:49 PM
Lisa and I are gonna ride out to the West again when I get my BMW from the scumbags at Caa Transport in Los Angeles, Ca. Do you think 22 year old Lisa, me at 37 and Heather at 43 can have a tittie suckin' contest? Heather is bi as far as I know. Could be interesting. Lisa's rather large norks and Heather's appetite for fapping

Nork and Mindy? Nanu Nanu

Asuka Langley

I have money on you winning the titty sucking contest bro dont let your Fanthoneys down! LIT CITY!

Play a 1 armed Def Leppard drum solo on Heather's titties!

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 10:18:16 PM
Richard Groyper is LORD and Kizuna AI is the Mary Magdalene of titties!

so say we all!

AC400KICK

I'm fucking dying here. I can't catch my breathe, I'm laughing so hard. Reminds me of when I saw a homeless man swinging a bananna at responding NYPD Transit Police while I was on an uptown bound 96th street Q Train in the NYC Subway going to Yorkville lol

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 10:23:05 PM
I'm fucking dying here. I can't catch my breathe, I'm laughing so hard. Reminds me of when I saw a homeless man swinging a bananna at responding NYPD Transit Police while I was on an uptown bound 96th street Q Train in the NYC Subway going to Yorkville lol

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

#LitCityLifestyle

#BananaHammocks

#WeSwingBigDicksNotBananas

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Pizzapunch

Will it be live streamed?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 07, 2019, 10:24:34 PM
Will it be live streamed?

How else will see Anthony winning the titty sucking competition and Heather fapping while Anthoney plays the Hysteria drum solo on Heathers saliva covered tits?

Asuka Langley

Heather just played this song wtf this is the guy who sings like a stroke victim

AC400KICK

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 07, 2019, 10:31:27 PM
How else will see Anthony winning the titty sucking competition and Heather fapping while Anthoney plays the Hysteria drum solo on Heathers saliva covered tits?

If I weren't in a comitted relationship with my Love Lisa I'd give @Rain aka Jennifer from Texas a good old fashion messy facial as I fucked her from the behind. But she does not deserve the love juice as she has STRAIGHT HAIR. Lisa had CURLY HAIR.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 10:37:38 PM
If I weren't in a comitted relationship with my Love Lisa I'd give @Rain aka Jennifer from Texas a good old fashion messy facial as I fucked her from the behind. But she does not deserve the love juice as she has STRAIGHT HAIR. Lisa had CURLY HAIR.

CURLY HAIR MASTER RACE! STRAIGHT HAIR GIRLS GET NO CUMMIES!

Asuka Langley

Evanescence lol are they still around? 

Asuka Langley

Pearl Jam sucks and Yellow Ledbetter makes no fucking sense at all, typical boomer garbage.

Catsmile

# Heaters Benzoz R Kicking In.
#PeakBenzos

AC400KICK

I would cum on @Rain aka Jennifer from Texas face and open mouth! How dare she try to tempt me away from the Love of my Life, Lisa from Yorkville, Manhattan, NYC? Jennifer has straight hair, Lisa has curly hair! She gets her shit from Pinterset, Lisa is original. Who makes an Instagram account just to follow a prospective Youtuber? Suck the cum out of my cock and vas deferens Jennifer! Wait! Don't! Lisa is my gf! You can never be!!! I'll never 10 10 20 suck your Central American Titties Jennifer, with your stupid fox pet Nash the Fox!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 10:56:55 PM
I would cum on @Rain aka Jennifer from Texas face and open mouth! How dare she try to tempt me away from the Love of my Life, Lisa from Yorkville, Manhattan, NYC? Jennifer has straight hair, Lisa has curly hair! She gets her shit from Pinterset, Lisa is original. Who makes an Instagram account just to follow a prospective Youtuber? Suck the cum out of my cock and vas deferens Jennifer! Wait! Don't! Lisa is my gf! You can never be!!! I'll never 10 10 20 suck your Central American Titties Jennifer, with your stupid fox pet Nash the Fox!
Are you going to email a song request to Heather, Anthony?

AC400KICK

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 07, 2019, 11:27:18 PM
Are you going to email a song request rto Heather, Anthony?

I did. Rain by Arty

WOTR

I feel as though I got a little lost...  :-\

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 09:29:53 PM
Lisa and I are ROCKING OUT to Heather's stream on 86th Street in Yorkville, Manhattan, NYC! Suckin' those titties!!! Ms. Wade be keepin it LIT CITY!!! I am calling in on the first official night of her return whilst SUCKIN' Lisa's 10 10 20 titties! LONG LIVE HEATHER WADE!

Richard Groyper is LORD!

Adam Stinson!
gonna suck 'em live and on the air?

paladin1991

Wait.  CAA?  I'm originally fm Cali and everyone in Cali knows those fucks are scum.   You got hosed.  Post pictures of Lisa.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 10:23:05 PM
Was this dude fm your ward?