• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on March 20, 2018, 11:04:45 PM
I believe it was Rally who created the term Sendapants.  I could be wrong...and what happened to the customary politeness of ending our correspondence around here with "FRIENDSHIP"?  I don't know if I can continue to respond to your questions if you are going to maintain such a snarky manor.  I realize you are doing it for the purpose of appeasing Sendapants when he reads the thread, but honestly Ol Gerry, It doesn't suit you IMO.

Shape up!!!!

FRIENDSHIP !!!!

It was not I.

Quote from: mv on March 21, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

i think i just woke up the house.  holy hell is that funny.

Sir,
what you are witnessing here is simply one of the FAT CUNT SENDA’S “technical issues” needing his personal attention during a LIVE YouTube broadcast...

don’t ya just hate it when you are in the middle of a LIVE YOuTube broadcast and you need to STOP EVERYTHING... excuse yourself...
and PLUNGE THE TOILET !

(by the way I am curious as to what he read or saw that initiated the “twitching” ...causing a “technical issue” needing the Big Guy’s immediate attention ?)

Quote from: mv on March 21, 2018, 07:08:08 AM
i think i just woke up the house.  holy hell is that funny.
I spit my morning coffee all over my keyboard and floor...
(by the way...can George get “fired” from YouTube for “Plunging” on camera ?)

is that what George calls his living room/sofa bed ?
...”the soaking room” ?
https://youtu.be/SkvXVjeZb60
and this gal...
Mary (mean and not to be crossed...errr full of spirit) is maybe just what Falkie needs !

and you English thought “bundling” was boring...

hey, George !
pass this on to slow Kathy !
https://youtu.be/43M9VIazF-A

you might find this a great choice for slow Kathy when she visits Casa Senda !

or, another option would be Mormon’s world famous “MAGIC UNDERWEAR”
https://youtu.be/6cbfgmorIGE
maybe a his and hers matching set ?

George...
tried eBay before and NO LUCK ?
you need to try a “one of a kind very personal CELEBRITY ITEM” !
as you have commented repeatedly...
you are putting yourself out there
people recognize you at the bus stop and BART
you have 1000s of suscribers
etc...etc...
https://youtu.be/X9PfVz1NclU
(hopefully AFTER a thorough washing...or on second thought maybe NOT)

well maybe NOT...
https://youtu.be/f0EIqN4L0F4
(EBay may NOT be the best site !
try this one instead !)

$5000 for one pair !

suggestion: get slow Kathy on board also !

how many pairs @ $5K each to FULLY FINANCE Rancho Senda cargo shipping container city ?

hey George !
want views and suscribers...
steal this idea (err I mean you can say later they copied YOUR idea...like you did with Jason Callan)
https://youtu.be/dme72HKcF1U
just produce this using slow Kathy in Casa Senda...
AND BINGO !
A HIT !

RE: "BURGH UNBOXING. TIC...HIC...BOOM !"

Tick...tick...tick...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 21, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
Quote from: Happier Times are Coming
... people recognize the FAT CUNT SENDA at the bus stop and BART...

Quote from: PB the Deploable
Yeah, where's the video of that?
really ?
is there a need for that (proof) ?

after all, the FAT CUNT SAID IT (on YouTube) !
(now, I am left wondering what ELSE YOU DOUBT that the FAT CUNT SENDA has stated on YouTube ?)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 21, 2018, 01:23:56 PM
really ?

After Falkie's failed venture as a guide to local haunted houses, perhaps he should consider offering interested parties a chance to accompany him to the doctor.

Ride the bus and Bart with Falkie, discuss his medical issues and the upcoming appointment.  Sit with him in the waiting room.  Experience first hand the interaction between patient, receptionist, nurse, and doctor.  I'm sure they all enjoy his visits, and it would give people a chance to see another side of him

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 20, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
Good afternoon, Brig!  For those of us who missed it, can you please explain the origin and meaning of the term "Sendapants"?  I've seen it bandied about here in the thread recently, but don't quite understand it.

Thank you in advance.

"Oh, and another thing..." (as George would say), The Master does not like to be referred to by his last name.  He'll be most upset if he hears of this "Sendapants" stuff.

U tell senda that I am going to start a channel called 'sendasez' and in it I will cut and paste all of his dialogue with other videos.  I will monetize that fucker.  I will retire early on sendaisms.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
U tell senda that I am going to start a channel called 'sendasez' and in it I will cut and paste all of his dialogue with other videos.  I will monetize that fucker.  I will retire early on sendaisms.

I'd probably watch that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 20, 2018, 09:57:53 PM
BINGO !
I think you have hit the nail on the head !
Aaron Hernandez is Falkie...
Falkie is Aaron Hernandez
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
Repressed Homosexuality
both explain the FAT CUNT SENDA’S behavior !
(well almost...both 6’2”...but Aaron a fit 245lbs and the FAT CUNT SENDA close to 500lbs of blubber)

but how much  does Fat Tommee weigh?

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 20, 2018, 10:33:15 PM
George did pay back the loan after a few reminder correspondences.

What George forgot to mention is my donation the week before for gas and toll fees so he could do the Noory Interview. After he unintentionally missed  the interview with George Noory he rescheduled and asked for another donation to pay for travel expenses again. I told him no, and would instead loan him the money for travel expenses.. I believe under the circumstances that I did the right thing and this was a pivotal moment that started George on the path of fiscal responsibility and youtube superstar fame. ie the opportunity to do national commentary on C2C.

I need to put my own ego and  feelings aside and do as always, what is best for George.
Not Pickle Rick and I will explore assisting George so he can do his best work yet at Alien Con 2018.

Love ALL
The Humility.

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on March 21, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

"Imma gonna jerk this over here.  Behind this dirty cupboard.  Where nobody can see my itchy twitchy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 21, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
I spit my morning coffee all over my keyboard and floor...
(by the way...can George get “fired” from YouTube for “Plunging” on camera ?)

He would be in the clear if he would entitle that particular video 'Livestock Maintainence for Health Beasties'

3OctaveFart

My money is on Happier Times Is Coming to eclipse the magical 3,000-page mark of this thread.

Norm

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
"Imma gonna jerk this over here.  Behind this dirty cupboard.  Where nobody can see my itchy twitchy.

He is very good with those long, slow strokes, his member must be very huge!

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 21, 2018, 04:01:26 PM
My money is on Happier Times Is Coming to eclipse the magical 3,000-page mark of this thread.
just helpin the cause
just imagine what may occur if the FAT CUNT SENDA, himself, makes an appearance close to the magic 3000 pages...
I would guess 3000 pages rapidly increasing to 5000 pages might occur within minutes

could MV be plotting a surrogate Falkie to increase “business” when the magic 3000 is hit ?
(who said he needed the real Falkie anyway ?)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 21, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
just helpin the cause
just imagine what may occur if the FAT CUNT SENDA, himself, makes an appearance close to the magic 3000 pages...
I would guess 3000 pages rapidly increasing to 5000 pages might occur within minutes

could MV be plotting a surrogate Falkie to increase “business” when the magic 3000 is hit ?
(who said he needed the real Falkie anyway ?)

White Crow is on record as offering a hoodie to the first post on pg 3000.

Of course all anyone who wants one has to do is ask.

Quote from: ONeill on March 21, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

in honor of the first day of spring...
perhaps “plunging the toilet” to a little...
Vivaldi “Spring” (at a tad over 9 minutes, just might work)
https://youtu.be/-4kTei0XrCs