• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

As we all know...
GEORGE is famous for letting his opportunities at fame and riches pass...

well, as I see it he may have two right before him now that could be his last shot at BOTH FAME AND RICHES !
(maybe his shot at his well planned shipping container city AND SECURITY FOR HIS KITTIES, both indoor and outdoor kitties)

a professional “Burg UNBOXING business in TEXAS” and a professional “BRIDGE TESTOR in FLORIDA”...
(come on GEORGE...DO IT FOR THE KITTIES !)

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 20, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
As we all know...
GEORGE is famous for letting his opportunities at fame and riches pass...

well, as I see it he may have two right before him now that could be his last shot at BOTH FAME AND RICHES !
(maybe his shot at his well planned shipping container city AND SECURITY FOR HIS KITTIES, both indoor and outdoor kitties)

a professional “Burg UNBOXING business in TEXAS” and a professional “BRIDGE TESTOR in FLORIDA”...
(come on GEORGE...DO IT FOR THE KITTIES !)

The best opportunity Sendapants had was the one MV gave him, and his best chance for any future success, would be to apologize to MV, and return to Sewergab.  YOU know it, I know it, and anybody who has ever watched a Master Sendapants video knows it.   Even Snoory and WhiteCrow know it.  Even the Great Master Sendapants HIMSELF knows it.

Quote from: brig on March 20, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
The best opportunity Sendapants had was the one MV gave him, and his best chance for any future success, would be to apologize to MV, and return to Sewergab.  YOU know it, I know it, and anybody who has ever watched a Master Sendapants video knows it.   Even Snoory and WhiteCrow know it.  Even the Great Master Sendapants HIMSELF knows it.
well, I guess that is the BEST option, IF he doesn’t want to move to Austin and provide a “Burg unboxing service” for $$ OR move to Florida and test bridges BEFORE allowing pedestrians, cars or semi trucks on !

he knows HE NEEDS HELP...
(even wiping his arse)
he knows HE HAS POTENTIAL...
(well, thinks he does)

we shall wait (hope NOT too long...the clotfest could start any moment now) and see

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 19, 2018, 09:10:31 PM
When Falkie shuffles off this mortal coil, the smart play for that apartment manager is to auction off the contents the way they do storage units.  Get paid to have someone else shovel it out.

That, or just have the mother of all woo woo book estate sales.
Being in an unread condition they should sell for 1 or even 2 dollars a pop.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 20, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
and don’t forget the valuable and rare plushies !
sure to be a bidding war...
my guess is...
rat urine soaked may go as high as 4 for a dime
and the mint condition (with tag !) 25 cents each !
LOL

Lilith

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 20, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

I'm not sure it would be right to do that tho. We have seen Sendapants covered in bites, and we have heard from Sendas own pie hole, the words of his vet regarding flea maintenance.  Books and magazines etc. are a haven for bedbugs etc.

Good afternoon, Brig!  For those of us who missed it, can you please explain the origin and meaning of the term "Sendapants"?  I've seen it bandied about here in the thread recently, but don't quite understand it.

Thank you in advance.

"Oh, and another thing..." (as George would say), The Master does not like to be referred to by his last name.  He'll be most upset if he hears of this "Sendapants" stuff.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 20, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
Good afternoon, Brig!  For those of us who missed it, can you please explain the origin and meaning of the term "Sendapants"?  I've seen it bandied about here in the thread recently, but don't quite understand it.

Thank you in advance.

"Oh, and another thing..." (as George would say), The Master does not like to be referred to by his last name.  He'll be most upset if he hears of this "Sendapants" stuff.

I've been wondering that too. There could be a marketing opportunity if the useless fat louse ever got off the couch. And he hadn't alienated his only source of seed capital. He could sell branded Sendapants, in an attractive white/yellow (at the front) design. Available in sizes Large, Enormous and Senda.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 20, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

Thank you in advance.

Gerry, Here is a question for you. Why does the Senda Monster hates the Amish? Its not like the Amish to troll him because they do not use any Electronic devices like computers.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 20, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
Gerry, Here is a question for you. Why does the Senda Monster hates the Amish? Its not like the Amish to troll him because they do not use any Electronic devices like computers.

Happier used an Amish guy for a long time as his avatar. That and his frequent repetition of 'FAT CUNT SENDA' might have gotten under the big guy's skin a bit.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 20, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
Happier used an Amish guy for a long time as his avatar. That and his frequent repetition of 'FAT CUNT SENDA' might have gotten under the big guy's skin a bit.
I certainly hope you are wrong...
as that was NEVER my intention !
(I along with my Bishop are rather BIG fans of the BIG GUY !)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 20, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

Eh....  Perhaps.  When one considers the Amish belief in an honest wage for an honest days work, coupled with the importance of something bigger then themselves -
Family, Faith, Community.  It's easy to see they are not the big guy's kind of folks.

Note:  A weak post for sure but I'm doing all I can to pump this thing to the magical 3,000 page mark.

Fyodor Gutman

We are hearing that Mr. Senda is making "big progress" on getting a paid monthly byline in a history periodical. Whether he will use his name or a pseudonym is still unknown.

"Our young people deserve to know the truth -- true, unvarnished history," George told one of our sources. "I have been steeped in American history since I was a child and I can be part of this important mission."

Watch this space.

--

Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

ItsOver

Gerry, Here is a question for you. Why does the Senda Monster hates the Amish?
Here's another question.  Why should anyone give a flip?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 20, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
Eh....  Perhaps.  When one considers the Amish belief in an honest wage for an honest days work, coupled with the importance of something bigger then themselves -
Family, Faith, Community.  It's easy to see they are not the big guy's kind of folks.

Note:  A weak post for sure but I'm doing all I can to pump this thing to the magical 3,000 page mark.

Maybe he saw Witness one day, and it brought back to him that time he once had a witness while he was 'plunging the toilet' and got fired?

It's all very well praising the Amish but they didn't have two bad knees, a sister/girlfriend that looks like a diseased mushroom, and a domineering harpy of a mother who brought him so many clothes he couldn't shut his closet.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on March 20, 2018, 05:15:35 PM
We are hearing that Mr. Senda is making "big progress" on getting a paid monthly byline in a history periodical. Whether he will use his name or a pseudonym is still unknown.

"Our young people deserve to know the truth -- true, unvarnished history," George told one of our sources. "I have been steeped in American history since I was a child and I can be part of this important mission."

Watch this space.

--

Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."
with all the online Universities...
why doesn’t the FAT CUNT SENDA simply sign on as a Professor of History and begin teaching those students out there thirsting for his “knowledge”...

Professor FAT CUNT SENDA...
yea, I would suggest he use this (his real name)...
NOT a “made up name”

I have no idea, Lord Vader.  I am not privy to that information.

WhiteCrow

Despite my bruised ego and sorry heart I remain a loyal fan to the one and only George.  Keep the privy out of it.

Love ALL

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on March 20, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

Watch this space.

--

Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."
is this another “case of welfare” being underwritten by Mr. Noory ?
(at least until Tommy finds out about it...)

WhiteCrow

Yes I always knew it! And even offered to make donations to George if he would return to his thread forum.

Love George

RE: "SCHOOL RES. OFFICER CONFRONTS MD. SCHOOL SHOOTER"

OK. Now the guy went to school in Leonardtown, Maryland? I thought it was Pittsburgh?...Las Vegas?...what about all those colleges? What about being in theater at Howard University? From what little I know, is an upper-class, elite black college.

No credibility. None. Let him gripe and whine about Sewergabbers. He has no credibility in anyone's view. Especially among authority types. But he fails to see that. So many inconsistencies [lies?] if he thinks anyone will believe him about his delusions, he needs to think again.

He's all over the map. He's been just about everywhere. Or was. His own YouTube channel description is pure bunk. He forgot to cite, as he recently did in a live video, he was once a "tap dancer" on stage. That's right. He's claimed to have "tapped danced his way into the audience's hearts," shall we say -- while apparently unaware he's apparently always been too heavy [fat] and uncoordinated for that?

Tap dancing? Huh? Howard University? Movie and television acting? Was this before, during or after any incarcerations or perhaps involuntarily commitments to some facilities?  Give me a break...

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 20, 2018, 06:46:57 PM
is this another “case of welfare” being underwritten by Mr. Noory ?
(at least until Tommy finds out about it...)
maybe, just maybe George and George can rekindle a little magic from days gone by...
(at least until Tommy or slow Kathy find out)
https://youtu.be/pQ24cWa59BI

https://youtu.be/wD1nE1ppY1Q
damn, did EVERYONE miss this ?
the FAT CUNT SENDA actually asking WHAT we would like to see him DO...IN A VIDEO !
LOL

is it too late ?

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 20, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
https://youtu.be/wD1nE1ppY1Q
damn, did EVERYONE miss this ?
the FAT CUNT SENDA actually asking WHAT we would like to see him DO...IN A VIDEO !
LOL

is it too late ?

He was asked on his live show to do more paranormal topics...he said since he knew so much on the topic, he did not know where to start....therefore, would not elaborate on the subject in the future.

Be prepared for a let down...

Quote from: chefist on March 20, 2018, 08:29:38 PM
He was asked on his live show to do more paranormal topics...he said since he knew so much on the topic, he did not know where to start....therefore, would not elaborate on the subject in the future.

Be prepared for a let down...
I guess I misunderstood ?
I thought he meant he was open to “certain activities”...
perhaps including his Ratty Patty blow up and his slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love ❤️ Doll ?

oh well, let down by the Big Guy again...
(and I might have gone as high as a $5 “donation”)

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 20, 2018, 08:49:25 PM
I guess I misunderstood ?
I thought he meant he was open to “certain activities”...
perhaps including his Ratty Patty blow up and his slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love ❤️ Doll ?

oh well, let down by the Big Guy again...
(and I might have gone as high as a $5 “donation”)

Someone earlier mentioned your avatar change... George looks Amish in this pic...I think he's just like Aaron Hernandez...becomes violent at accusations of what he actually is on the inside...the pathology towards the Amish is as deep as homophobia in repressed self denying gays...

Quote from: chefist on March 20, 2018, 09:08:52 PM
Someone earlier mentioned your avatar change... George looks Amish in this pic...I think he's just like Aaron Hernandez...becomes violent at accusations of what he actually is on the inside...the pathology towards the Amish is as deep as homophobia in repressed self denying gays...
BINGO !
I think you have hit the nail on the head !
Aaron Hernandez is Falkie...
Falkie is Aaron Hernandez
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
Repressed Homosexuality
both explain the FAT CUNT SENDA’S behavior !
(well almost...both 6’2”...but Aaron a fit 245lbs and the FAT CUNT SENDA close to 500lbs of blubber)