• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

astroguy

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 12, 2018, 12:34:31 AM
When Hoagie dies will the Accutron go to the Smithsonian or more likely to a pawn shop in Los Cruces?
I vote (B).

astroguy

No, Richard, the moon was not wrapped in Saran® wrap of glass, the north polar "grid" being the same as in the south just means that both detectors used square pixels (imagine that) and they are not 100% perfect, having some bias where rows and columns are slightly more sensitive - brighter - which comes out when you "enhance" the crap out of them beyond any utility other than to demonstrate your incompetence.

I don't know why I get so much pleasure listening to Hoagland - I am the polar opposite when I listen to C2C, the guests and Snorch make me angry.

Quote from: astroguy on March 12, 2018, 12:43:23 AM
No, Richard, the moon was not wrapped in Saran® wrap of glass, the north polar "grid" being the same as in the south just means that both detectors used square pixels (imagine that) and they are not 100% perfect, having some bias where rows and columns are slightly more sensitive - brighter - which comes out when you "enhance" the crap out of them beyond any utility other than to demonstrate your incompetence.

hehee

astroguy

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 12, 2018, 12:43:28 AM
I don't know why I get so much pleasure listening to Hoagland - I am the polar opposite when I listen to C2C, the guests and Snorch make me angry.
I'm a bit from column A and a bit from column B for both/either.

astroguy

Wow, that "state of the art" image may have been great until RCH again "enhanced" the f--- out of it to be useless.  The ringing above the moon's limb looks to me like - again - JPG noise (JPG represents images as sine waves, so you can get a ringing), or slightly misaligned images that were merged to make the final image to reduce the atmosphere's effects.

Dr. MD MD

I always took that as he was saying there are scientific discoveries to be made there through the usual process. I really don't think he meant anything nefarious by that but who knows?

QuoteThis nut's yard is full of buried thumb drives of 'lunar anomaly' photos.

They're also Wall to Wall ...

expat

I'm one of the 4 or 5 people who have actually read Brett Sheppard's laughable book "Flyover Tsiolkovsky" (edited by his gf who quite forgot to paginate it). He includes a repro of this Apollo 12 pic:

See that little blemish just above the 2nd fiducial from the right, bottom row? Brett thinks that's a balloon, and speculates that the Apollo LMs had balloon assist for a soft landing. AND NASA HAS BEEN KEEPING THIS FROM US!!!!!!!

I think most of us know that a balloon would never develop lift in the absence of air.

Here's a paragraph from this wretched, wretched book. Transcribed EXACTLY as printed, I swear on my sainted mother's grave:

Quote from: 'Flyover Tsiolokovsky' by Brett Sheppard"
"The image was analized for any known possibilities of mechanical artifacts and found to be part of the image and not an affectation of poor scanning by a proffessional photographer. It is truly a subject in the image as oposed to a reflection. It is exactly what it looks like, an un-natural structure or engineered structure as oposed to natural geological lunar formations on the surface due to the array which woulld be considered beyond coincidence in nature. In the same way a crop of corn would be considered engineered on Earth."

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 12, 2018, 12:34:31 AM
When Hoagie dies will the Accutron go to the Smithsonian or more likely to a pawn shop in Los Cruces?
He'll be buried with it so the torsion field can find him.  High Hoagieness last night.  Still better than a Clinton presidency Jorch.

I think most of us know that a balloon would never develop lift in the absence of air. :

How do you know that's not a Dark Matter Balloon....

expat

Quote from: expat on March 12, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
You fool, anyone can see it's white...

Have you looked at the original negative...It's black...

ItsOver

Quote from: AlternativeSide on March 12, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
How do you know that's not a Dark Matter Balloon....
Or a balloon filled with Hoagie's hot air.  It would be hopping all over the place, no matter where it was.  ;)

and even if the landing craft used a balloon assist for what reason would NASA keep that a secret?

i thought these guys had photographic evidence of crystal cathedrals and such on the Moon and all we get is a glowing smudge that is supposed to be a balloon brought along by astronauts from earth?

Lunger

Quote from: expat on March 12, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
I'm one of the 4 or 5 people who have actually read Brett Sheppard's laughable book "Flyover Tsiolkovsky" (edited by his gf who quite forgot to paginate it). He includes a repro of this Apollo 12 pic:

See that little blemish just above the 2nd fiducial from the right, bottom row? Brett thinks that's a balloon, and speculates that the Apollo LMs had balloon assist for a soft landing. AND NASA HAS BEEN KEEPING THIS FROM US!!!!!!!

I think most of us know that a balloon would never develop lift in the absence of air.

Here's a paragraph from this wretched, wretched book. Transcribed EXACTLY as printed, I swear on my sainted mother's grave:

This is almost the same logic as the fact that the Apollo missions orbited at 60 mn above the Moon's surface is proof that NASA knew about the 60 nm high glass structures built on the Moon and orbiting at 60 mn was the minimum that could be done to save the Astronauts lives.

Hoegee

Quote from: Lunger on March 13, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
This is almost the same logic as the fact that the Apollo missions orbited at 60 mn above the Moon's surface is proof that NASA knew about the 60 nm high glass structures built on the Moon and orbiting at 60 mn was the minimum that could be done to save the Astronauts lives.

Buhbuhbuh . . . The glass has been rendered the consistency of cigarette smoke, with practically no effect upon vessels traversing it, due to eons of meteor bombardment.  So saith Hoagie.

Lunger

Just heard that Hoaggie's good, good friend just passed away.

R.I.P.  Stephen Hawking!

expat

The Strange Case of Dr. Wilhelm Reich ... and"Orgone Energy"
Dr. James DeMeo LIVE with Richard C. Hoagland
TOMORROW - Saturday, March 17th, 9 PM - 12 AM PST = Sunday, March 18th 12 AM - 3 AM EST

If you ever get a chance to see the film "WR: Mysteries of the Organism" do it. It's all about Reich and it's dead sexy.

astroguy

Quote from: expat on March 16, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
The Strange Case of Dr. Wilhelm Reich ... and"Orgone Energy"
Dr. James DeMeo LIVE with Richard C. Hoagland
TOMORROW - Saturday, March 17th, 9 PM - 12 AM PST = Sunday, March 18th 12 AM - 3 AM EST

If you ever get a chance to see the film "WR: Mysteries of the Organism" do it. It's all about Reich and it's dead sexy.
I don’t know why, but for some reason orgone in particular struck me as one of the stupider pseudosciences.

expat

Quote from: astroguy on March 16, 2018, 01:40:45 PM
I don’t know why, but for some reason orgone in particular struck me as one of the stupider pseudosciences.

Yes it's complete bollocks but who cares, as long as Milena Dravić gets naked and Nancy Godfrey gives a demo of plaster-casting.

crankshaft

Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo, etc.

.cte ,oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN

OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland, etc.

.cte ,dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO

Theadora

Quote from: expat on March 16, 2018, 01:43:55 PM
complete bollocks

Pic 508/62 .2 scc

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Those faked Corona spysat images of the Moon

Today I sent this to Richard Hoagland:

Greetings.

In the last month you have posted two images of the Moon that you say were taken by Corona (KH-1 â€" KH-6) spy satellites looking upward...
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2018/03/those-faked-corona-spysat-images-of-moon.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on March 17, 2018, 05:23:42 PM
Pic 508/62 .2 scc

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Those faked Corona spysat images of the Moon

Today I sent this to Richard Hoagland:

Greetings.

In the last month you have posted two images of the Moon that you say were taken by Corona (KH-1 â€" KH-6) spy satellites looking upward...
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2018/03/those-faked-corona-spysat-images-of-moon.html

Have you ever seen any of Bruce Sees All's videos? I'm not sure if I agree with all of his conjecture yet they are some stunningly detailed images and some of them do make you wonder. I believe he captures this video with a 14" telescope attached to a camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m1uOsx1u7A

crankshaft

LOOKING FOR BOOK DESIGN HELP

Some of you know that we, the Enterprise Mission team, are working hard to release an amazing compilation of our research. We are now at the process where we have to convert our Indesign Print Layout to a Kindle/ebook format. This is a complex book, rich with imagery.

If you are a savvy graphic designer who KNOWS how to do that efficiently and would like to be part of the Enterprise Mission volunteer team, please contact Kynthea, our producer, using the contact form on this website.  Thank you.

LOOKING for DIVI Web Design Help

We are in the process of redesigning our website to be mobile friendly. I requires the assistance of a WordPress â€" DIVI programmer to advise her on some aspects of the mechanics of the DIVI design. If you are DIVI savvy and would like to be part of our Enterprise Mission volunteer team, please contact me  Kynthea through the contact form on this website. The new website will make the web viewing experience for everyone so much better. Thank you!

[/center]

Has RCH given up on finding sponsors for his show?

Is RCH planning to adopt an all-volunteer business model?

=Schlyder=

damn.. I forgot it's an hour ahead again.. Oh well hopefully they haven't blow their crazy wads yet.  I want to hear the money shot.  LOL

Quote from: =Schlyder= on March 17, 2018, 11:38:57 PM
hopefully they haven't blow their crazy wads yet.  I want to hear the money shot.

Join Club 19.5 and you'll get exclusive member benefits...