• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

expat

Quote from: Theadora on April 04, 2018, 12:36:48 PM
For the experiment to be meaningful, the distance of proximity of the measuring equipment, ought to be far enough from the wristwatch to have no effect.  I find no such specification; not from 2%, Expat, nor Hoagland.

There's some evidence in the hilarious Chichen Itza video. Hoagland makes no effort to control either the orientation or the distance of the watch enclosure. In fact, he gives it to Robin to carry as they make their way slowly to the admin building.

As an experimaental protocol, this is beyond pathetic.

Lunger

Quote from: Theadora on April 04, 2018, 12:36:48 PM
One first needs to determine the contextual procedures in conducting the experiment.  To ridicule is the right of idiots, but in order argue the merits of 2%'s long winded red herring, he needs to address the issue instead of jumping to unfounded conclusions, then doubling down in attempt to cover up that fact.

It seems to me that if Hoagland were to place the Accutron in contact with the laptop, then there might be the potential for both Heat and Circuit Constants to interfere with theorized effects of Hyper-dimensional energy. The Microset 3, however, probably wouldn't generate enough Heat, but still might emit strong enough Circuit Constants.

For the experiment to be meaningful, the distance of proximity of the measuring equipment, ought to be far enough from the wristwatch to have no effect.  I find no such specification; not from 2%, Expat, nor Hoagland.

Is seriously ask here, is anyone aware of that information?  Either way, it's still your right to ridicule.

An impressive number of words.  Even more impressive is that none of this has any real meaning.

Its like I can hear you screaming "Just look at the data!  Just look at the data!"

Theadora

Quote from: expat on April 04, 2018, 12:53:03 PM
There's some evidence in the hilarious Chichen Itza video. Hoagland makes no effort to control either the orientation or the distance of the watch enclosure. In fact, he gives it to Robin to carry as they make their way slowly to the admin building.

As an experimental protocol, this is beyond pathetic.

I would hypothesis that there could be a measurable difference between the readings taken from the Accutron sitting on a lab bench, and being hand held, in that human bio-electric energy, potentially might emit an effect.

Theadora

Quote from: Lunger on April 04, 2018, 03:50:49 PM
An impressive number of words.  Even more impressive is that none of this has any real meaning.

Its like I can hear you screaming "Just look at the data!  Just look at the data!"

What data?

Theadora

Quote from: expat on April 04, 2018, 12:53:03 PM
...the hilarious Chichen Itza video...

Mayan Galactic Cruise - Richard Hoagland Expedition Gets Kicked Out of Chichen Itza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_woVHaJKw0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on April 04, 2018, 04:49:00 PM
Mayan Galactic Cruise - Richard Hoagland Expedition Gets Kicked Out of Chichen Itza

What's that, dear? Chicken pizza? Oh, no thank you. I prefer pepperoni. :)

Theadora

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on April 05, 2018, 01:34:44 AM
Is Richard Hoaxland in prison yet?

He's so obstinate in perpetration of a hoax, that he risked time in a Mexican jail or getting his ass kicked by that Chicken Pizza, cop.  Perhaps he didn't think that anyone would notice his lack of control protocols in his testing for evidence of Hyper dimensional phenomenon, and felt that he needed to put on a good show of attempting to persevere, in order to bring home the bacon for the tour group who payed his way?  One can only wonder.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 05, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
He's so obstinate in perpetration of a hoax, that he risked time in a Mexican jail or getting his ass kicked by that Chicken Pizza, cop.  Perhaps he didn't think that anyone would notice his lack of control protocols in his testing for evidence of Hyper dimensional phenomenon, and felt that he needed to put on a good show of attempting to persevere, in order to bring home the bacon for the tour group who payed his way?  One can only wonder.

Or he paid the rent-a-cop 100 pesos to shut him down on camera.

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 05, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

You may have inadvertently almost hit on it.  Hoagland wasn't breaking any law.  The cop was gently harassing him in order to illicit a bribe, which Hoagland is too, cheap to pay.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 05, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
RCH was just lucky he wasn't involved in a kidnapping attempt like the fellow intrepid traveler George Norry!
ps: I wonder how many donated so he can fix the Bulova Accutron?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 05, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
You may have inadvertently almost hit on it.  Hoagland wasn't breaking any law.  The cop was gently harassing him in order to illicit a bribe, which Hoagland is too, cheap to pay.

Excuse me. I don’t inadvertently hit on anything.

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 05, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
Excuse me. I don’t inadvertently hit on anything.

That's okay.  You were still pretty close to being right.

Dr. MD MD

Theadora

Come on kibitzers, lets take up a collection and buy Richard C. Hoagland, a gold watch. 
I hope he doesn't take it to mean he's been retired, though.  I for one, despite all the
shenanigans, do remain a fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnOf_W3XyJ8

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-18k-Solid-Gold-Bulova-Accutron-214-ASTRONAUT-W-18K-solid-gold-Original-band-/182656009363

Rix Gins

Quote from: Theadora on April 05, 2018, 11:27:35 PM
Come on kibitzers, lets take up a collection and buy Richard C. Hoagland, a gold watch. 
I hope he doesn't take it to mean he's been retired, though.  I for one, despite all the
shenanigans, do remain a fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnOf_W3XyJ8

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-18k-Solid-Gold-Bulova-Accutron-214-ASTRONAUT-W-18K-solid-gold-Original-band-/182656009363

Gonna need to do some major fundraising. 
QuoteUS $9,499.16

QuoteCome on kibitzers, lets take up a collection and buy Richard C. Hoagland, a new gold watch.

Whats he doing with his old one... Hoagland paraphernalia will be worth alot of money after he's gone....His accutron gizmo could become priceless and an autographed Old Navy T-shirt could fetch near five figures at auction...

yoursongs

I bet Robin was HOT back in the day.  Richard walks funny.  Never saw any video of him before.

expat

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 07, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
This is 14 years ago.

This is from 1999. Phwoar...

Hey, I wouldn't lust after her if she wasn't smokin hot. ;) ;) :P

crankshaft

Lettuce put our heads together...

Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo, etc.

.cte ,oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN

OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland, etc.

.cte ,dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO

crankshaft

RCH has, arguably, been on a winning streak for a couple of weeks now.

But what are the odds that he manages to claw his way back up onto the air tonight?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on April 07, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
RCH has, arguably, been on a winning streak for a couple of weeks now.

But what are the odds that he manages to claw his way back up onto the air tonight?

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2018, 03:59:26 PM
You da man, Hoagie! <wolf howls>  ;) ;) :P
Warren Zevon
https://youtu.be/nhSc8qVMjKM?t=2m48s

Nancy Wilson's first recorded lead solo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUXv-OwZmVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBwwLfog4Yo

Man who was raised by wolves in a cave admits he's disappointed with human life
Marcos Rodríguez Pantoja was dubbed the "Mowgli" of Spain when he was found with the animals
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-who-raised-wolves-cave-12313287