• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MV, create a religion category

Started by Juan, September 13, 2015, 09:36:28 AM

Juan

Could you please create an unmoderated religion category?  I'm as sick of reading religious screeds as I am of political ones.

starrmtn001

I second your excellent idea Juan!  How about it MV?

I'm disappointed.  The thread title was truncated and I thought you wanted MV to create a religion.

wr250

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 13, 2015, 12:00:07 PM
I'm disappointed.  The thread title was truncated and I thought you wanted MV to create a religion.
i thought we had a MV-centric religion already?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: wr250 on September 13, 2015, 12:02:43 PM

Our Father, Who's Art, in Heaven...

All you need to do is juggle the punctuation a bit and you're off to a flyer...

ItsOver

I like to think of it as the MV cult.  I drink his Kool-Aid, or should that be Flavor-Aid, daily.

pate

I think it'd be great, MV!

I could make fun of Pentecostelists (sp), Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses all in one stop!

Did I miss any atheists or spaghetti monstor worshipers?  Awesome!  I'd hate to forget about those damn Methodiests...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mtqAkM9Io

I worship myself so I guess that religion should be reflected.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2015, 08:11:37 AM

I could make fun of Pentecostelists (sp),

Let's call this post, "things that piss me off on the internets". How the blithering buggery fuck can someone doubt the spelling of a name when all they have to do is google the arsing thing? For. Fucks. Sake.

I hope you are thoroughly ashamed of yourself, and I expect 100 lines on my desk in the morning!

WildCard

Is anybody else getting this, "Show Certificate", thingy?
(See attachment.) And that's another thing . . .

ripped from: "How to post gif's"
Quote from: nbirnes on July 01, 2015, 04:24:48 PM
The way I just did it was to use the image button and link to the gif that I've stored on my own server.

Yeah, no. I ain't got time for that mess. Please re-enable the inline feature.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 13, 2015, 12:00:07 PM

Last but not least, please create a religion.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 15, 2015, 09:45:58 AM
Let's call this post, "things that piss me off on the internets". How the blithering buggery fuck can someone doubt the spelling of a name when all they have to do is google the arsing thing? For. Fucks. Sake.

I hope you are thoroughly ashamed of yourself, and I expect 100 lines on my desk in the morning!
I'm just thrilled I could actually comprehend Pate's post.

chinaclipper

oh good. a thread where I can be by myself and rest my eyes.

Eddie Coyle

Still too crowded.

theONE

Do you BellGaber's think that creating "religion" thread will be of interest on this board ?

Or different very radical idea = do you think that MV should go "ALL IN" and create a *sub forum* with 4chan
style operation,...no sign inn - totally anonymous.

Still keeping existing BellGab board format - but adding new "option" - new format.

I know that I have very peculiar reputation here -but ignore my reputation as a yak herder in wild steps of virgin Mongolia-
think about my concept -I was able to conceive that idea by using one hand to milk /female/ yak and with other hand
typing on my Window Vista computer.

I know it might sound as a abomination even to MV himself first time he hears/reads about it - but that 4chan format has lot's of temptations
for a VERY open expressions of opinions = translating to increased traffic but not diminishing value of fun and temptation to...participate in it,

PLEASE - don't dump on it at first impulse of your reaction ...

Think about it... 8) 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on September 26, 2015, 12:54:17 PM
I'm just thrilled I could actually comprehend Pate's post.

I think he just shares his account occasionally with someone who doesn't speak in tongues. You still haven't comprehended any of Pate's posts.

Lilith

Me too.  I thought I was a member of the congregation.

Praise MV!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 22, 2016, 04:03:34 AM
I think he just shares his account occasionally with someone who doesn't speak in tongues. You still haven't comprehended any of Pate's posts.

Yes, he does share it. The difference being, is one of its legs is both the same.

Quote from: Juan on September 13, 2015, 09:36:28 AM
Could you please create an unmoderated religion category?  I'm as sick of reading religious screeds as I am of political ones.
Oh, what a splendid idea, maybe it will bring all us Gabbers together in a common belief.

theONE

I think "RELIGION THREAD" could create quite interesting development in BellGab's life.
Please someone consider doing it...

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2016, 06:04:08 AM
Me too.  I thought I was a member of the congregation.

Praise MV!
Many stumble into MV's realm and are welcomed into the cult, from which there is no escape.  You are welcomed and chained for eternity to BG with two simple words.  "Post often."

Praise MV.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 22, 2016, 04:02:18 PM
Many stumble into MV's realm and are welcomed into the cult, from which there is no escape.  You are welcomed and chained for eternity to BG with two simple words.  "Post often."

Praise MV.

Thank You!  :-*

theONE

I think we need RELIGION THREAD, there is need to enlighten some evil doers here, lol

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2015, 08:11:37 AM
Blondie live performance video

I was not previously aware that audiences were allowed to get that old. Perhaps some sort of waiver were issued.

actual screen grab: