• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

nbirnes

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 02, 2016, 10:46:22 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw

Thanks, nooryisawesome. You are awesome. This is certainly a cautionary tale; only one absence previously in ten years?! That's pretty impressive. And the turkey sammich thing must be true, after all.

coaster

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2016, 01:13:52 PM
A stand up comic called in to Friday night open lines. Here is his website.

http://askarepublican.com/blog

Look for him on Twitter. He has some great one liners
Thanks. Some funny stuff.

coaster

Quote from: nbirnes on April 03, 2016, 01:17:55 PM
Thanks, nooryisawesome. You are awesome. This is certainly a cautionary tale; only one absence previously in ten years?! That's pretty impressive. And the turkey sammich thing must be true, after all.
Hell, if I knew people were gonna like it, I would have put some effort into it.
If you guys are into stupid videos, check out my other youtube channel. I made several "king of the hill youtube poops" back in the day. People seemed to like them.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60Aukh9xVU
https://www.youtube.com/user/ndgv2

Quote from: coaster on April 03, 2016, 01:27:25 PM
Hell, if I knew people were gonna like it, I would have put some effort into it.
If you guys are into stupid videos, check out my other youtube channel. I made several "king of the hill youtube poops" back in the day. People seemed to like them.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60Aukh9xVU
https://www.youtube.com/user/ndgv2

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I sell cocaine and cocaine accessories. I sell bricks of cocaine every Tuesday.

coaster

I still like this one the best for some reason. I had edited a ton of these infomercial videos, but lost them all after my hard drive fried. This was the only survivor. I had hours of Billy Mays/Vince Offer videos done. A shame such educational videos were lost to the world hah..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=or0k4j3I0-Y

bobo17

All ....i think this got lost

Six Weaks
When is your meeting scheduled for?
I don't think it is wise to have two meetings.
I have the most influence on Art.
I respectfully ask that you leave the meeting for me.
I have a tentative date set for next week.
please let me know the date you are scheduled, as i would
like to go last (if two meeting have to happen at all).
I would prefere that my be the only meeting as i have the most
influence on Art, Keith and by default Heather.

You may inbox me, but it might get lost as i now have over 657 pages of
support from my fellow bell gabbers.
being a founding member of bell gab, i think this matter is best left in my hands.

Please give it some thought.
Again, i continue to ask my fellow bellgabers to post support, as these
messages are all printed out and will be given to Art to reivew.

thanks again for all your suppport.
Although Art in the  past has encouraged me to get into the radio business,
i am satisfied to only remain behind the scense for now.

thanks again
bobo

Thanks to everyone and Roswells, Art for this meeting.
P.S.  continue to post "MV...enough is enough...Quit" and this will also help.
P.S.S.  Thanks for the many 1,000's of personal inbox messages of support, i thank all my fellow bellgabbers and will take this information to the meeting

Dateline

I thought Bobo left the forum with butthurt feelings.

Is he the same Bobo as in the three-headed person fame?  That is the only Bobo I am acquainted with.

PKaiser

Quote from: Dateline on April 03, 2016, 02:49:47 PM

Is he the same Bobo as in the three-headed person fame?  That is the only Bobo I am acquainted with.

Well, there is the Bobo who hunts Bigfoot on Bigfoot Hunters, or whatever it's called, with Matt Moneymaker. He seems about as bright as this bobo17 guy seems.

Quote from: bobo17 on April 03, 2016, 02:22:36 PM
All ....i think this got lost

Six Weaks
When is your meeting scheduled for?
I don't think it is wise to have two meetings.
I have the most influence on Art.
I respectfully ask that you leave the meeting for me.
I have a tentative date set for next week.
please let me know the date you are scheduled, as i would
like to go last (if two meeting have to happen at all).
I would prefere that my be the only meeting as i have the most
influence on Art, Keith and by default Heather.

You may inbox me, but it might get lost as i now have over 657 pages of
support from my fellow bell gabbers.
being a founding member of bell gab, i think this matter is best left in my hands.

Please give it some thought.
Again, i continue to ask my fellow bellgabers to post support, as these
messages are all printed out and will be given to Art to reivew.

thanks again for all your suppport.
Although Art in the  past has encouraged me to get into the radio business,
i am satisfied to only remain behind the scense for now.

thanks again
bobo

Thanks to everyone and Roswells, Art for this meeting.
P.S.  continue to post "MV...enough is enough...Quit" and this will also help.
P.S.S.  Thanks for the many 1,000's of personal inbox messages of support, i thank all my fellow bellgabbers and will take this information to the meeting

yea i don't know what you are talking about Art will be back as soon as RCH is off the network in about a month he will be doing 2 or 3 night a week    so thats the story so theres no need to talk to him its all be decided already --

Quote from: coaster on April 03, 2016, 01:39:54 PM
I still like this one the best for some reason. I had edited a ton of these infomercial videos, but lost them all after my hard drive fried. This was the only survivor. I had hours of Billy Mays/Vince Offer videos done. A shame such educational videos were lost to the world hah..

That reminds me of the Jaboody Dubs Billy Mays videos.  Have you seen those, coaster?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on April 03, 2016, 02:49:47 PM

No, this year's bobo was bobo16. Bobo17 stars next year. Until then, I wish his other two head would duct tape his moth.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on April 03, 2016, 01:39:54 PM
I still like this one the best for some reason. I had edited a ton of these infomercial videos, but lost them all after my hard drive fried. This was the only survivor.

Funny stuff...I had no idea you made all these! I'm a big fan of the pizza roll vid!

Art Bell

The MEETING Lumes.

littlechris

Quote from: Art Bell on April 03, 2016, 04:15:37 PM
The MEETING Lumes.

Mr.Bell, please stop by the Falkie thread sometime and say hello.

Thanks.

-Chris

PKaiser

The MEETING Lumes.

So, the MEETING Lumes (looms). Does that mean you really know Bobo? C'mon Art, he gave you permission to tell us, sooooo.....

MR. Spock

Art When are you going to come back to your show and fire Heather Wade. Heather sucks just like George Noory.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 04:34:25 PM
Art When are you going to come back to your show and fire Heather Wade. Heather sucks just like George Noory.
What are you going to do Art now that your BFF RCH is leaving your network?

coaster

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on April 03, 2016, 03:11:57 PM
That reminds me of the Jaboody Dubs Billy Mays videos.  Have you seen those, coaster?
of course.

coaster

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2016, 03:39:46 PM
Funny stuff...I had no idea you made all these! I'm a big fan of the pizza roll vid!
gracias

The MEETING Lumes.
Donald Trump

ItsOver

The MEETING Lumes.
Don't forget the chips and dip.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 03, 2016, 04:53:19 PM
Don't forget the chips and dip.
Bobo triples dip, wait double dips since one of the heads died.

Art, why not just do a periodic podcasts that could be played on MITD? Even one that is more "Dreamland-esque" where you go one-on-one in a interview with someone. It could be recorded any time (more family time and no stalker could find out when) and, since done any time, you could get even famous, or infamous, guests. It also could be randomly played and not pre-announced, or announced, and draw listeners to MITD.

WOTR

Quote from: laserjock on April 03, 2016, 09:58:32 AM
...But then I learned that Art, like me, was married to a Filipina, so I felt a kindred sense about him. I figured he had to be an ok guy, but then he married a young girl, a girl young enough to be his daughter after his wife died and that really bothered me, I kinda feel sorry for the gal, but still, I convinced myself to look past that and consider that maybe Art did really love her for more than her young looks (who knows). But it always grated on me, I constantly see old American men marrying girls young enough to be even grand daughters and it sickens me inside, the girls are better than that, they don't deserve wasting their young with a 70 year old fart.
I'm relatively detached from the whole thing.  Art was somebody who provided me hours of entertainment (his worst shows) and information or a reasonable alternative view point (his best shows.)  I neither love nor hate him- he is a man who I do not know AT ALL.

However, he is also a man who you do not know at all.  To comment on his relationship and his wife shows a level of arrogance that I hope to never know.  For somebody who is upset because other people will use the word butthurt and hold opinions on gays as a group, it is a level of hypocrisy  almost unfathomable to comment on a relationship that has produced what appears to be a beautiful, happy daughter.  (Particularly when you have never met either one, let alone have any idea what their motivations, personalities or feelings for one another are.

Yes, many old American men who marry younger Filipina may not make them happy and may be selfish.  But for you to judge one specific man on that basis is no different that if I say that "many gay men___, therefore, if Billy is gay, he must be ____.

I have no idea why you rub me the wrong way.  There are many here who hate Art for stupid reasons and I really don't care (hey, everyone can have an opinion.)  Perhaps is is the "holier than thou" attitude that you had mixed with the "may God bless you all" crap that you spout while you attack somebody you do not know for a relationship that you know nothing about (mixed with your previous love and adoration for him.)

I have other theories- but your hypocrisy appears to know no bounds.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2016, 04:58:42 PM
Bobo triples dip, wait double dips since one of the heads died.

Art, why not just do a periodic podcasts that could be played on MITD? Even one that is more "Dreamland-esque" where you go one-on-one in a interview with someone. It could be recorded any time (more family time and no stalker could find out when) and, since done any time, you could get even famous, or infamous, guests. It also could be randomly played and not pre-announced, or announced, and draw listeners to MITD.

Look, Art has checked out...he's not coming back in any form after the epic fail that is MITD...he just comes on here to troll bellgabers every once in a while...this bobo character is just a form of trolling...don't buy into any of this stuff...

Quote from: coaster on April 03, 2016, 01:11:34 PM
I'm not following. Who said that?

More jorch videos please.

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 03, 2016, 05:12:01 PM
More jorch videos please.

Hey, what's up, man! LOL I was just chatting with someone about your call into the Gabcast when Dave was on! LOL that was the best!

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2016, 05:10:55 PM
Look, Art has checked out...he's not coming back in any form after the epic fail that is MITD...he just comes on here to troll bellgabers every once in a while...this bobo character is just a form of trolling...don't buy into any of this stuff...

How could you possibly doubt BoBo after Fort Rocks theories 100% were proven as ligitament.
BoBo credentials are stellar.

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 03, 2016, 05:13:38 PM
How could you possibly doubt BoBo after Fort Rocks theories 100% were proven as ligitament.
BoBo credentials are stellar.

Holy cow! That all makes perfect sense! We have not heard from Fort Rock in forever! Bobo = Fort Rock! The style of writing is very, very close!