• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: painter17 on May 21, 2018, 11:16:41 PM
This is 2nd time in a week Dave said he wanted to be Marilyn Monroe .... :o

The dude is just rejecting his unit. 11 kids and he really wants to come back as a woman?

Dyna-X

I can only guess I was tricked into coming here. To think I would have done this willingly is absurd.

+1
Quote from: Dyna-X on May 21, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
I can only guess I was tricked into coming here. To think I would have done this willingly is absurd.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 11:20:12 PM
The dude is just rejecting his unit. 11 kids and he really wants to come back as a woman?

He really needs to think about that for a moment.  He could be married to a Duggar in his next life.
Ouch, the pain!!!!

dsz

Is here life or Bellgab?

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
Exactly. Please drop the annoying PSA's. Just have an open mic of Dave mumbling to himself during breaks. Anything but the PSA's. Heather didn't and wouldn't subject us to those.

Heather had psa's.  i remember she played dont fear the reaper after one of them, it was a seat belt safety ad i believe. 

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
He really needs to think about that for a moment.  He could be married to a Duggar in his next life.
Ouch, the pain!!!!
Would that include a prairie dress?

I absolutely love women in prairie dresses. Picked that up from my time in Southern Nevada.

Pablo the pool boy?
LOL.
There's some juicy jokes that can be made about that.

Aquarius

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:16:24 PM
I think that was before she wigged out and threatened to smash his head with a frying pan.

Yes, she has recently attacked him again, including for doing a tribute show to Art before she did (mainly because she wasn't going on the air). Don't think it's likely now.

K_Dubb

This is "our chatroom"  8)

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 11:22:39 PM
Heather had psa's.  i remember she played dont fear the reaper after one of them, it was a seat belt safety ad i believe.

Hmmm... I don't recall that. Maybe I'd already tuned out. I just remember goats milk soap, the tea, Angioprim, CCrane, yada yada.

PrairieGhost

Digging the new music.

Dyna-X

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:22:21 PM
Is here life or Bellgab?
Life. Bellgab is my way of making the best of things.

Cowkiller

It seems all nice from the outside.  Sensuality, taste meeting people, breathing life. its just when you go thru that wormhole that things get turned around.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 21, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
Would that include a prairie dress?

I absolutely love women in prairie dresses. Picked that up from my time in Southern Nevada.

You obviously lived outside Vegas.  LOL

SnapT

Dave, why the obsession with being reborn as Marilyn Monroe?

Sean92008

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 21, 2018, 11:26:29 PM
Digging the new music.
Much better,agreed.

I do like how tonight's show started with the old intro added onto the beginning of the new track.

I miss a voice over though.  I want a more traditional introduction.  Ross Mitchell available?

PaulK

I will have very dramatic and shocking news about Heather Wade in 2 or 3 days to announce.
Just working on few details with couple of sources.
If it's true, she is going down. 

Dyna-X

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 11:28:24 PM
It seems all nice from the outside.  Sensuality, taste meeting people, breathing life. its just when you go thru that wormhole that things get turned around.
Exactly. Trickery. Notice also the folks who have NDE's that are forced or pulled back. None of this is about what we want.

albrecht

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:25:56 PM
Hmmm... I don't recall that. Maybe I'd already tuned out. I just remember goats milk soap, the tea, Angioprim, CCrane, yada yada.
Crazy but both MLB and NHL (during playoffs) doing "seatbelt" commercials, some somewhat graphic. Not for kids but maybe for older folks watching sports on tv. Weird.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 21, 2018, 08:17:14 PM
We're talking about the modern world. 

It probably wasn't a great idea during those earlier times either, but at least there wasn't the instant communication world wide we now have.  Having high value targets on the battlefield are a liability, period.  Think about the headache of dealing with the results of the Taliban capturing Harry.  Being highly aware of this, I would guess the planners kept the possibility of that happening to the absolute minimum, which in itself would require planning and resources that could have otherwise gone to actually fighting the enemy.
I agree PB. We are both saying the same thing.

Like I said that is why they were recalled from combat duty Harold in Afghanistan, and for where ever William was in combat theatre, reassigned to the UK until that was also deemed too dangerous as well.  because the media let it out or some such leak. Same as Willy who I think is next after Charlie. So he was brought home and doing S&R as well as miltary medevac, ("what we in the U.S. call 'dust-off'." Then when Willy continued his job around The UK and I think was stationed at home to a base near the terrible windy, stormy north Atlantic...Kate went to talk to Gramdmama, and Granny told the Duchess, "yes my dear, Charles is about as dumb as a tree stump, has the personallity of a large rock, oh dear my worst Corgi could do a better job than your lovely father in law. So if he does bit the dust I have to make sure Will can get the crown, and he has to be alive to be able to get it." Yes Gran says Kate especially since I have been pumping out the most important "heir & the spare", ASAP so Will needs to be living or we get a 4 yr old king!!
So out of active service came William as well.

El Chorro

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
I will have very dramatic and shocking news about Heather Wade in 2 or 3 days to announce.

See? Mute him at your own peril!

teknoslag

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Oh god. Don't tell me there was never any dump button.

dsz

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 21, 2018, 11:31:37 PM
Exactly. Trickery. Notice also the folks who have NDE's that are forced or pulled back. None of this is about what we want.

Remember what John Lear told Art.

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
You obviously lived outside Vegas.  LOL

Actually, the Stephanie Street/Henderson Costco was a regular place they'd show up.  I made it a habit, even when my kids were in tow, to offer helping putting things on their big flat carts, helping them load cars, etc.  There's a lot I really like about FLDS and even some LDS, but that's more in superficial levels, I can't hang with all the misogyny, racism, welfare fraud (FLDS) magic underwear, weird ceremonies, etc... 

painter17

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:32:49 PM
Remember what John Lear told Art.
Don’t go to the light, it’s a trick