• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Just ask Ed Dames for the REAL story.
Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:04:25 PM
Maybe all this drama was actually caused by the men in black. They killed Art and got into Heather and Keith's heads to buy more time to cover things up that our queen and savior Heather would have otherwise found.

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on May 21, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
Music might be a little over-the-top for easygoing Dave.

So you are asking if Barry Manilow is busy?

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 21, 2018, 11:04:48 PM
I must wonder aloud if putting ads for competing apps next to each other is a good idea.

That PSA about elder care bums me out.  I don't expect to get there.

Exactly. Please drop the annoying PSA's. Just have an open mic of Dave mumbling to himself during breaks. Anything but the PSA's. Heather didn't and wouldn't subject us to those.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:04:00 PM
I once was John Lennon's ejaculated sperm.  This was back when they were doing gigs in Hamburg. :P

No you dipshit. I was in a bar in Southern California in 1983. A stage hypnotist hypnotized me to be Elton John singing Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Evidently I put on quite the show.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:04:25 PM
Maybe all this drama was actually caused by the men in black. They killed Art and got into Heather and Keith's heads to buy more time to cover things up that our queen and savior Heather would have otherwise found.

Art committed suicide.
Why do you think it takes so long for the autopsy results to be made public.
There was a note.
Was Art scared about somebody looking into his dark nasty past, like for example that 12-13-14 years old virgin boy.

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 11:08:07 PM
No you dipshit. I was in a bar in Southern California in 1983. A stage hypnotist hypnotized me to be Elton John singing Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Evidently I put on quite the show.

Sperm and shits. Only Bellgab.

Is this on video by chance?

Dyna-X

The truth of the matter is that those that seem the nastiest get the furthest ahead. And if we can't remember what we did wrong, what good would punishment or lessons do?

The elite that know how to go through the reincarnation process and retain their memories and rejoin their families to accumulate more control/wealth are the ones that know what they are doing, LOL.

Might make for a good question.

GravitySucks

I would try past life regression if they could guarantee I would not relive anything from this life.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 11:08:07 PM
LOL.  You don't have a recording of it, do you?  Bart Ell could post it on his website.  I hope you sang on key.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:09:20 PM
Sperm and shits. Only Bellgab.

Is this on video by chance?

I hope not. Much of my stupid shit was thankfully performed prior to the invention of smart phones.

Aquarius

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 21, 2018, 10:52:24 PM
Maybe like a 25% chance by 1-2 week of June. I bet the cuckshed she is on the phone trying desperately to make a deal with a internet podcasting station somewhere somehow. Of maybe she will do the news or fill in for Snoory, (basically the flakie deal he never got)until she can get some street cred back and screw jorch like she has Keef, Joe Meth and Vera.
[snip]
What say u boys and girls. Please feel free to opine.

Wow, get busy and stay away from bellgab for three days and all hell breaks lose! Sheesh!

Fill in for Snoory? Not a snowball's chance in hell after the way she's publicly excoriated and attacked him.

And whether she is back on next Monday will depend on the state of her phones, system, technology (such as it is), etc. Anyone have any reliable updates as to what's really going on with all of that? Any reliable updates on what's going on between Keith and HW? Oh wait, I'm sorry I asked for reliable, I forgot what site I was on.  ;D

So it seems that HW and her fans have made their FB pages private, with a questionnaire to be filled out before you are accepted, including "do you listen to Heather Wade" and "are you a member of any other paranormal groups?" which is a very vague question, if'n y'all ask me.

Ok, I'll crawl back into my corner now...

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:10:39 PM
LOL.  You don't have a recording of it, do you?  Bart Ell could post it on his website.  I hope you sang on key.

Evidently I knew all of the words.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 21, 2018, 10:52:59 PM
Hmmm. A reincarnated amoeba. That's a new one.

Buzzzzz buzzzz ........ (mosquito lands on arm)
Swaaaaak ...... Oh fuck!  Was that you uncle Jim ?
So sorry ..... didn't know you were coming to visit.

Aquarius

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:00:39 PM
She'll cancel it. Of that much I'm certain.  Art was so excited about it too before he died.

Do we know that from him directly, or because HW said it? Just asking...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Aquarius on May 21, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

Unless she was posting on his Facebook

Quote from: Aquarius on May 21, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

He posted about it on Facebook.  It is still on there.

trostol

Quote from: Aquarius on May 21, 2018, 11:11:13 PM
Wow, get busy and stay away from bellgab for three days and all hell breaks lose! Sheesh!

Fill in for Snoory? Not a snowball's chance in hell after the way she's publicly excoriated and attacked him.

And whether she is back on next Monday will depend on the state of her phones, system, technology (such as it is), etc. Anyone have any reliable updates as to what's really going on with all of that? Any reliable updates on what's going on between Keith and HW? Oh wait, I'm sorry I asked for reliable, I forgot what site I was on.  ;D

So it seems that HW and her fans have made their FB pages private, with a questionnaire to be filled out before you are accepted, including "do you listen to Heather Wade" and "are you a member of any other paranormal groups?" which is a very vague question, if'n y'all ask me.

Ok, I'll crawl back into my corner now...

do not forget she appeared on C2C

DAVE: Why not future lives? Why only past ones?

Bluejay

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 21, 2018, 11:00:10 PM
When you're slidin into first and you feel you're gonna burst...diarrhea

Cowkiller

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 21, 2018, 11:01:53 PM
If there is such a mechanism, all it takes to bypass it for me is a surfeit of alcohol.  Just guessing, but you experience your dreams as yourself; upon amnesia (i. e. you are no longer yourself) maybe the brain fills in?  Would be a great show.
Isn't that what happened to that david adair?

Sean92008

One past life was as in a war-torn/violence-torn Asian country.  Other current-life family members were in China.  I would love to dump them from my soul circle, I have good reason to hate them.

dsz

Quote from: trostol on May 21, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

I think that was before she wigged out and threatened to smash his head with a frying pan.

painter17

This is 2nd time in a week Dave said he wanted to be Marilyn Monroe .... :o

Aquarius

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
He posted about it on Facebook.  It is still on there.

Ah, thank you! Didn't know that...

PaulK

Quote from: trostol on May 21, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

but that was only to give update on Art's condition after he left hospital.
GEORGE didn't even gave her chance to say that she was hosting MITD 

Sean92008

Would Miss Winnie then...  Nah.

Quote from: painter17 on May 21, 2018, 11:16:41 PM
This is 2nd time in a week Dave said he wanted to be Marilyn Monroe .... :o

Oh Win, I'm so sorry!!! :P

K_Dubb

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
Isn't that what happened to that david adair?

You know, that would explain a lot.

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:28:18 PM
From my opinion, it's an especially sick accusation considering what happened to his son.
Birds of a feather flock together