• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SergeantMajor

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 16, 2017, 10:48:56 PM
Heheheh.  I laugh with you bro.  I did a little something called 'Field Interrogaters school.'   With 'Our Friends.'

Really! Military or Police or other 3-letter agency?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 17, 2017, 12:20:50 AM
"People are saying Curtis is a troll, he is nothing but that."

Curtis, is there a way for donors to ask further questions on the page?

Ther was a comment section in the blank area bottom left of the page, and there were three comments there, which are now gone, and so is the box to click to make a comment.  I don't know if muddy plans to put that section back up or not. I sure hope so!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Ahh, Falkie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk_bCYEhjpU

Only Senda could conflate people telling him he's a grifter, fraudster, plagariser, thief, bully and useless pile of shit with him 'proving' he was right when he said Noory would buy him new glasses. Senda, we know you still read this (no doubt your greedy little finger keeps refreshing the gofundme page to check if there are more donations too) so if you're going to imply you're not a lying, thieving, grifting shit bag, at least address the complaints and not try to pass off Noory's inspired idea to stop you shitting on him in videos as relevant.

How are your approaches to the news channels to ask their permission to steal their broadcasted content going? Any progress?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on September 17, 2017, 06:04:27 AM
Please tell me that is a knee that pops into frame at 5:17.

And his rancid bg toe before that.

Quote from: mv on September 17, 2017, 12:01:07 AM
This means it's just some random person who is aware of/a fan of Senda and the whole Sendaverse.  Senda has gone mainstream.

Can a Senda-based TLC series be far behind?

Who

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 17, 2017, 09:35:02 AM
Can a Senda-based TLC series be far behind?

If Senda accepts donations and doesn't report them to his caseworker he'll be guilty of welfare fraud. He could be featured on MSNBC's Lockup series.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on September 17, 2017, 10:02:55 AM
If Senda accepts donations and doesn't report them to his caseworker he'll be guilty of welfare fraud. He could be featured on MSNBC's Lockup series.

Senda has it covered. Only the haters, trolls and fools think he's a fraudster. Nothing to see.

Falkie wants Curtis to go with him so hhe won't be lonely.  And maybe because Muddy can line up interviews that Falkie couldn't get on his own.

While early on in the video he said he'd pay Red's way if Go Fund Me donations fell short, later he was talking about going by himself, so him paying for TMK is unclear.  But if the real reason he wants to encourage people giving is he'd be lonesome, and he has the money to pay another person's way, what about Kathy?  Or Obrum?  Or even Mr Ratty Patty?

Falkie isn't going to AlienCon in Pasadena, the same way he didn't go when it was held in nearby San Jose.  The same way he didn't take Kathy on a road trip south that was going to include seeing Noory, going up to Art Bell's house, driving on the Alien Highway, and up to the gate at Area 51

We should have a thread for betting on whether the things Falkie says he's going to do like that happen.  Except after we bankrupt White Crow, there won't be anyone to take the bets.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 08:07:36 PM
By the decision to cross into our country illegally, they have proven they do not have respect for our laws. Mexico and Canada would arrest, jail and deport a US citizen that crossed the border illegally.  We should do the same.
Yeah... Right.   Have you  met our bleeding heart  prime minister?

Since the  start of the year 12,000 people arrive illegally from the US. If they register with the CBSA to have a hearing they will wait around 7 months during which time we provide social services and the basics necessary to live (food, shelter, free money...)

Please read  the  jackasses tweet  below (posted right after Donald started to crack down) and tell me why we have 250 people  each day crossing illegally right now.

Oh, and the next time you post blasting Mexico for not stopping it's citizens from crossing into the US, please consider the number of refugees you are allowing to cross you boarder into another country... ;)

https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/825438460265762816

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2017, 12:58:49 PM
Yeah... Right.   Have you  met our bleeding heart  prime minister?

Since the  start of the year 12,000 people arrive illegally from the US. If they register with the CBSA to have a hearing they will wait around 7 months during which time we provide social services and the basics necessary to live (food, shelter, free money...)

Please read  the  jackasses tweet  below (posted right after Donald started to crack down) and tell me why we have 250 people  each day crossing illegally right now.

Oh, and the next time you post blasting Mexico for not stopping it's citizens from crossing into the US, please consider the number of refugees you are allowing to cross you boarder into another country... ;)

https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/825438460265762816

You obfuscate. I said US Citizens.  You are talking about refugees. 

Canada should build a wall along its southern border. Make Mexico pay for it. Better yet, have the refugees build it.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 09:22:12 PM
...I am against schools giving illegals in state tuition (or even allowing them to go to public school). I am against them using the social services. Use an emergency room if you have to. Next stop is deportation.
I feel like I am in the politics thread...

When you say that you are against allowing the children to go to school, is that because you would like to impose a life long punishment on the children for the decision that the parents made (depriving them of the chance to become something more than an illiterate unemployable, uneducated adult)?  Or is it because you would hate to deprive the farmers of a low cost labour pool when the next generation grows up with education?

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 17, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
You obfuscate. I said US Citizens.  You are talking about refugees. 

Canada should build a wall along its southern border. Make Medico pay for it.

Latest that I have heard, the majority of the refugees are Haitian...

My bet is that we would welcome US citizens with open arms as well.  I kind of feel like we should model ourselves after Terminus- I'm always looking for a cheap meal... :o  As the posters for Terminus in the walking dead stated...

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2017, 01:23:04 PM
I feel like I am in the politics thread...

When you say that you are against allowing the children to go to school, is that because you would like to impose a life long punishment on the children for the decision that the parents made (depriving them of the chance to become something more than an illiterate unemployable, uneducated adult)?  Or is it because you would hate to deprive the farmers of a low cost labour pool when the next generation grows up with education?

It is because I want to remove one of the benefits of illegal immigration. They not only get free schooling, they get free meals as well. Remove one of the incentives for illegal immigration.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 17, 2017, 01:27:39 PM
It is because I want to remove one of the benefits of illegal immigration. They not only get free schooling, they get free meals as well. Remove one of the incentives for illegal immigration.

What of the children in the US? Let them starve to death?

And from my short experience I see few Hispanic bums...I see a lot of 'American' ones. Maybe because the Hispanics aren't the rapists and criminals Trump said they were and really didn't want to live in a corrupt, dangerous place to bring up their kids?

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2017, 01:27:14 PM
Latest that I have heard, the majority of the refugees are Haitian...

My bet is that we would welcome US citizens with open arms as well.  I kind of feel like we should model ourselves after Terminus- I'm always looking for a cheap meal... :o  As the posters for Terminus in the walking dead stated...

A country has a right to enforce its borders.  Canada should do what it needs to now before this becomes a real problem.  Build a wall. Declare war if you have to. Win the Stanley Cup and pull out of the NHL.

I implore you to not let this become a multi-decade problem like it has in the US.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 01:29:50 PM
What of the children in the US? Let them starve to death?

If they are illegal, deport them.

If their parents are illegal, but th y are anchor babies you have a dilemma created by the courts.

My preference is to deport the families so as not to break them up and then let the children return legally if they wish once they become adults.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 17, 2017, 01:33:10 PM
If they are illegal, deport them.

To a country they know nothing about? Wow, you and Trump really do think you can live in Utopia, if it wasn't just for Mexicans.

heater

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 17, 2017, 10:24:03 AM
While early on in the video he said he'd pay Red's way if Go Fund Me donations fell short, later he was talking about going by himself, so him paying for TMK is unclear.

This was news to me, so I agree it was unclear.  i don't see a reason for George to pay my way with debt, especially if its financed by credit cards.  I couldn't let that happen.

If it turns out this potential adventure in live streaming dies at the GFM page at least we are already funded at a level that get's George a single weekend pass.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 17, 2017, 01:27:39 PM
Fair enough-  but you are actually saying that you would happily deprive a seven year old of schooling to punish the parents? You would seriously force a child to be illiterate and provide no schooling to avoid giving an "incentive" to people crossing the boarder.  If his parents manage to live in the US for a decade you would then deport an illiterate, uneducated eighteen year old man with no future to Mexico because you do not want to pay for his education... And then you will act surprised by the increase in violence and drugs being imported.

health care- wherever... Providing a licence- meh... But to sentence a young child to a life of poverty because you are upset with their parents decision...

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 17, 2017, 01:32:27 PM
I implore you to not let this become a multi-decade problem like it has in the US.
First step is to vote out this idiot prime minister...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 17, 2017, 01:32:27 PM
A country has a right to enforce its borders.  Canada should do what it needs to now before this becomes a real problem.  Build a wall. Declare war if you have to. Win the Stanley Cup and pull out of the NHL.

You can wipe billions off the value of almost all agriculture corporations if you deport the very workforce that keeps then in business.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2017, 01:35:30 PM
Fair enough-  but you are actually saying that you would happily deprive a seven year old of schooling to punish the parents? You would seriously force a child to be illiterate and provide no schooling to avoid giving an "incentive" to people crossing the boarder.  If his parents manage to live in the US for a decade you would then deport an illiterate, uneducated eighteen year old man with no future to Mexico because you do not want to pay for his education... And then you will act surprised by the increase in violence and drugs being imported.

health care- wherever... Providing a licence- meh... But to sentence a young child to a life of poverty because you are upset with their parents decision...

The parents wouldnt manage to live here for 10 years if there weren't so many social incentives. They should be deported the day they are caught. Not issued an appearance ticket for some hearing a year in the future that they may or may not show up to.

WOTR

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 17, 2017, 01:35:19 PM
If it turns out this potential adventure in live streaming dies at the GFM page at least we are already funded at a level that get's George a single weekend pass.
If not a single weekend pass, at least a few trips to the dollar store or a case for his new I-device.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 01:37:24 PM
You can wipe billions off the value of almost all agriculture corporations if you deport the very workforce that keeps then in business.

I would rather pay more for tomatoes than to pay at least $110 billion per year in welfare costs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 01:35:14 PM
To a country they know nothing about? Wow, you and Trump really do think you can live in Utopia, if it wasn't just for Mexicans.

I didn't say anything about Mexicans. Half of the illegals are not Mexican. The truth is that most cane through Mexico.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

If they need to import workers there will be demand for a worker visa program, just like there used to be before the various amnesties. Noone is pushing for a viable guest worker program today because it is too easy to hire illegals.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

Not because I am upset with their parents decision. Its not like I care if they drink Coke or Pepsi. It is because I have a right to expect that my country enforces its borders and enforces its laws.

This is why a wall must be built. Once they get here it is too hard to get them to leave. Bleeding hearts want to allow them to stay. The only alternative is to keep them out physically.

I support charities that educate, clothe and feed children outside of the US. We can't be expected to house them all here.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 17, 2017, 01:47:49 PM
...  illegals. ... bad ... illegal kids ... worse

Did your mom get scared by an illegal alien when she was pregnant with you?

Look. You forced me to post on the Falkie thread for the first time  >:(