• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 14, 2018, 07:35:07 AM
RE: "ABRAM GRINDS DOWN MY SOFA BED. ADULT LANGUAGE."

I don't know what to say. Except this. "We" have effectively harnessed the power of the Sun with these two. And yes, as noted in a comment earlier, no danger of any fire, huh...? I'm sure they have water ready, just in case...?

Looks like the skilled labor isn't wearing eye protection, nor anything to guard against flying metal shards. Like to the face and head. With the "guy" looking on, no doubt also unaware of any dangers. There you go. A soon-to-be-classic film. Especially for late night.

I wonder if that part had any purpose before being cut off? Since that appears to be some fold-down sofa thing, maybe it needed to be there. Why didn't the guy just cover it? I admit I don't know, but hacking away at something seems to be the first and only choice.

Gee, after the thin piece of metal was cut -- or ground off -- how tough could be the thick steel of those shipping container things? No problem...especially in the desert...with wall outlets handy...in the middle of nowhere......

Those two. The Power Of The Sun. Itself. Fused. Infused. Harnessed. Steered. Guided. Galloping down the path toward a greater purpose. It grows. It lives. "We" may be seeing the evolution of mankind, accomplishing feats far beyond those of mere mortals -- as I admit I am. It's a scale grander than the "Evil Sewergabbers" will ever know. Or ever dream of attaining.

Was George naked?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on March 14, 2018, 01:35:22 PM
White Crow that is just aweful...you have always been a good friend & ally. However I think $100 would work.

I watched George's live youtube chat video for a short time last night without signing in for chat. He was banning people left and right, calling them trolls and haters. They were doing nothing of the sort. George took offense when none was intended. Maybe he was having a bad night because his of eye surgery and cleaning the ice box. Oh well.

RE: Speaking of Spain...The guy's admitted movie-acting gig; a film he called "The Monk"-- which must have been the 1990 version, from what I could deduce.

Looks like he got omitted from credit on that one, since he said his scene got cut anyway. No listing anywhere from studio records. That explains it. Nothing like the expense of bringing in some unknown extra all the way from America, just to do a scene that will get cut, anyway. Can't wait to hear about the guy's time in Spain working on that film. And/or insider, "behind-the-scenes" stories on the cast and crew.

I'll say this. Firmly. I read things in the guy's live chat I find disturbing. If that young kid thinks it a good idea to plan to put firearms in the hands of you-know-who, he'd better background him thoroughly. But worry not. If the guy is not legally allowed under federal law to handle firearms or ammunition, nothing like someone telling the world he would "like" or that he "plans" to train him in their use. That could be a felony under federal law.

Not to be taken lightly. The call to keep guns out of the hands of those not legally allowed to have them -- and the mentally ill and the abusive, ranting, irrational, paranoid monster types who feel the world wrongs them and they want to get even all the time. Know any from online?

Stated. Firmly. No laughing matter. OK? That is a serious thing to "plan" or whatever. That kid better think long-and-hard before he gets online and makes his possible intentions known. As in being an accomplice to a federal crime. A felony crime. Think and think further -- long-and-hard about it.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 14, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
The Guy From Pittsburgh. Episode # 513 . My bathroom cleaning. Work in progress.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol261m-Ftbw

The Master is working hard on cleaning up his entire apartment.  Please do not discourage the man by criticizing him or engaging in wild conjecture about the status of various rooms that he may or may not have had time to get to yet.
WTF ?
he had the WHOLE of Casa Senda CLEAN for his inspection LESS THAN A YEAR AGO !
(or did he ?...I thought he posted numerous YouTube videos detailing the “cleaning” ?)

IF so (I must assume so...as George said so !) then Casa Senda has turned into a SHIT HOLE (as described by President Trump) within a few months !

UNLESS...it is all the fault of the CIGARETTE SMOKING BLACK MAN that broke into Casa Senda through the open door and stole his iPad and $4 in change...

hmmmm

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 14, 2018, 05:48:26 PM
WTF ?
he had the WHOLE of Casa Senda CLEAN for his inspection LESS THAN A YEAR AGO !
(or did he ?...I thought he posted numerous YouTube videos detailing the “cleaning” ?)

IF so (I must assume so...as George said so !) then Casa Senda has turned into a SHIT HOLE (as described by President Trump) within a few months !

UNLESS...it is all the fault of the CIGARETTE SMOKING BLACK MAN that broke into Casa Senda through the open door and stole his iPad and $4 in change...

hmmmm
Stole his ipad and 4 buxx.  something always nagged at me about this.  It's not what he said was stolen, it's what was not said to be stolen by the big, black, scary man.  sendas heart and virginity.  Maybe  because he gave those away several decades ago when he maneuvered himself into the L.A. county lock up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 14, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
I'll say this. Firmly. I read things in the guy's live chat I find disturbing. If that young kid thinks it a good idea to plan to put firearms in the hands of you-know-who, he'd better background him thoroughly. But worry not. If the guy is not legally allowed under federal law to handle firearms or ammunition, nothing like someone telling the world he would "like" or that he "plans" to train him in their use. That could be a felony under federal law.

Not to be taken lightly. The call to keep guns out of the hands of those not legally allowed to have them -- and the mentally ill and the abusive, ranting, irrational, paranoid monster types who feel the world wrongs them and they want to get even all the time. Know any from online?

Stated. Firmly. No laughing matter. OK? That is a serious thing to "plan" or whatever. That kid better think long-and-hard before he gets online and makes his possible intentions known. As in being an accomplice to a federal crime. A felony crime. Think and think further -- long-and-hard about it.

When he becomes a land barron in Nevada, the governor is going to pardon him. Do hou not pay attention to anything?

whoozit

Listening to George talk about cleaning is exhausting.  Perhaps he could find employment as a professional excuse maker and then he could afford a maid.

3OctaveFart

Never heard someone talk so much about cleaning and do so little of it.

Norm

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 14, 2018, 08:38:11 PM
Never heard someone talk so much about cleaning and do so little of it.

George never got over Noory telling him his apartment was cluttered. Noory made him out to be nothing but an overweight fool trying to act like he was big league when everybody knew he was just a hapless idiot with a bloated neck and gut.

It soon became George's goal to show the world (all 11 sewergabbers) he really was sitting next to JFK when oswald's bullet bounced off his manboobs and killed Kennedy.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Norm on March 14, 2018, 08:54:18 PM
It soon became George's goal to show the world (all 11 sewergabbers) he really was sitting next to JFK when oswald's bullet bounced off his manboobs and killed Kennedy.

That theory has been discredited as the evidence clearly shows the bullet that bounced off Falkie's manboobs came from the grassy knoll.

just noticed the “upper right” !

my thoughts
OBVIOUSLY “Boiling pits of sewage is probably even worse”...
IS NOT BEING USED IN REFERENCE TO THE FAT ONE’S “ICE BOX”...
OR CASA SENDA

just finished a masterpiece...
a Falkie YouTube production
https://youtu.be/0vUWKAcbxCM
highlight was the “snaggletooth” in action once again !

(cannot get enough of the “snaggletooth”)

all HAIL THE SNAGGLETOOTH !

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 14, 2018, 10:44:32 PM
https://youtu.be/0vUWKAcbxCM
highlight was the “snaggletooth” in action once again !

(cannot get enough of the “snaggletooth”)

all HAIL THE SNAGGLETOOTH !

How does the Sendamonster afford so much junk and tee shirts when he claims he's paying off 5 maxed out high interest credit cards, pawn shop interest payments and god knows what?

What really happens during Abrham visits? Does he wear a moo moo?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 14, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

highlight was the “snaggletooth” in action once again !... (cannot get enough of the “snaggletooth”)... all HAIL THE SNAGGLETOOTH !

Starring George  ''Falkie'' Senda, as:  The Wrong Guy From Pittsburg

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 14, 2018, 06:28:16 PM
Stole his ipad and 4 buxx.  something always nagged at me about this.  It's not what he said was stolen, it's what was not said to be stolen by the big, black, scary man.  sendas heart and virginity.  Maybe  because he gave those away several decades ago when he maneuvered himself into the L.A. county lock up.

George thinks someone probably a bellgabber broke in and stole it so he could not do videos.

If you recall, in a completely unrelated note; George said he threw something away that day and didn't know what it was.

Quote from: Norm on March 14, 2018, 10:57:19 PM
”what happens in Casa Senda stays in Casa Senda”

I am betting the FAT ONE pulled that wig out (the “used” Asian wig Casio sent him as a present back when they were friends...before Casio found out GEORGE “twitches” at Starbucks when he spots an adolescent busty blonde cheerleader from the local Jr. High)
https://youtu.be/3ED_uLC-XtI
and a moo moo (that slow Kathy left at Casa Senda...we have been told she gets naked while there:::and they wear the same size) and well...the sofa bed was pulled out (for the last 10 Years)::.and Abram did appear anxious to get back to his friends...

could it be GEORGE began to wink and at the same time twirl some of that used wig hair with his one paw...while hiking his moo moo up with his other paw...revealing his FAT PAD with something “unseen” twitching below ?

well, we may never know.::
as “what happens in Casa Senda stays at Casa Senda”
(at least until GEORGE lets us know in a future YouTube video !)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on March 14, 2018, 10:57:19 PM
How does the Sendamonster afford so much junk and tee shirts when he claims he's paying off 5 maxed out high interest credit cards, pawn shop interest payments and god knows what?

George said on live chat that he has 3 different go pros at pawn shop and wants a new go pro 6. What's a "go pro?" Maybe George shouldn't have pawn them.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on March 13, 2018, 01:43:04 AM
During Mr Senda's last live stream he stated he lacked certain skills including how to solder a wire. He stated 'someone' would have to show him how to do it. I seriously doubt Mr Senda would be able to construct such a simple feeding device as shown in the video as it would encompass the use of cutting tools which Mr Senda doesn't have except for a pair of scissors and a snaggletooth. Mr Senda's real skills are in grifting, accepting donations and begging.
If he gets it done and the last thing left is soldering, I will take my vacation in the desert and solder the damn thing for him.  No, I'm not kidding.  If he can actually get his crap together, get the land, move the containers out there and weld them together, I would fly or drive down there and finish it up.

That said, I think that I'm pretty safe in NOT planning my vacation in California this year (or next year, or the one after that...) 

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 13, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY43y4z8Diw
Who the fuck grinds metal in their living room and allows the sparks to fly everywhere and land on their bed?  Allowing the red hot piece to fall onto the (likely) synthetic carpet is just the icing on the cake.

I have dealt with idiots, contractors and incompetents for years now- and this actually still left me dumbfounded.  :o

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on March 13, 2018, 09:23:31 PM
Thanks, I could have looked myself but I’d rather have an elephant step on my testicles.
Thanks. I plan on using this line at some point in the next week...  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on March 15, 2018, 02:10:46 AM
Who the fuck grinds metal in their living room and allows the sparks to fly everywhere and land on their bed?  Allowing the red hot piece to fall onto the (likely) synthetic carpet is just the icing on the cake.

I have dealt with idiots, contractors and incompetents for years now- and this actually still left me dumbfounded.  :o

LOL...not only the utter stupidity on so many levels... plus imagining my wifes' reaction if did that in our house.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 15, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
LOL...not only the utter stupidity on so many levels... plus imagining my wifes' reaction if did that in our house.
so then, has Mrs. Crow simply covered the protruding metal piece on your sofa bed ?

I feel sorry for the SHE practicing student Ophthalmologist...
can you imagine the stress SHE might st be under ?
learning surgical technique, gaining self confidence, developing patient communication skills, studying after clinic, preparing for the future...

all of this and some professor that hates HER...

assigns a FAT SLUG from Martinez as HER FIRST CATARACT PATIENT  ?
(wonder how George’s six page letter and follow up visit affected her ?)

GUESS I KNOW WHY NOT MANY DOCTORS ARE WILLING TO ENTER A PRACTICE THAT FOCUSES ON WELFARE FAT SLUGS...
with all the rewards ? six page letters and so on

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 15, 2018, 07:14:40 AM
... with all the rewards ? six page letters and so on

She messed with The Wrong Guy From Pittsburg.  Even though Falkie's fat and wears glasses, he's not stupid - and he has an apartment full of junk to prove it.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 15, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
She messed with The Wrong Guy From Pittsburg.  Even though Falkie's fat and wears glasses, he's not stupid - and he has an apartment full of junk to prove it.
an excellent observation !
I am aware MOST PHYSICIANS go the extra mile to assure the BEST MEDICAL CARE is rendered to...
fellow practitioners (and other healthcare)
attorneys (makes sense)
famous patients
prominent patients
affluent patients
family members
personal friends
i cannot help to imagine after this escapade the SHE practicing student Ophthalmology surgeon WILL BE ADDING ...
WELFARE FAT CUNT SENDA FROM MARTINEZ “the WRONG GUY from Pittsburg” (who, as we have been repeatedly informed is not stupid and has been reading medical journals since the age of 3) to her “list”...

I mean it. I envision something classic from the "Two Idiot Survivalists In The Desert Compound" bit.

Forward to a few years. To a night when Art Bell does some impromptu radio program. One in which he felt compelled to do. Why...?

For several years, Bell might state, he drives by some miserable piece of Nevada real estate. For some reason, there are four shipping containers there. Just lined up...doing nothing. It's been like that for years, Bell might note...what's up with that?

Hence the impromptu call-in program. It's been eating at him. Face it, Mr. Bell did indulge in the realm of "the theater of the unknown." But this one pales all others, up to this point. Bell might ask "if there is anyone out there who might know what the back story is on those shipping containers just sitting there"...feel free to dial in and let him know...

Ha-ha-ha. Then ha-ha-ha-ha. 8)

That guy is really something. He really is. As far as his YouTube channel, it's only up because some allow it. Its content is a stream of "Terms And Conditions" violations. Like making false accusations, then making references to obtaining firearms although he admitted he's not legally allowed to have them.

The reference in one live stream to wanting to get some "machine gun" to confront the people who issued some credit card to him was a real doozy. Gee, with all going on in America today -- rage shootings -- nothing like someone with apparent mental issues getting his hands on guns. From whom? That "skilled labor" kid, who posted under some "libertarian" name in chat he "plans" to set up that guy with firearms.

Then the supposed "friends" like that Jeremy D. loser. Great. Nothing like encouraging such delusions in the name of being "nice" to someone. And MV? I cannot speak for him, but he has every right to get that guy's YouTube channel shut down. For false accusations. Slander. He's the only one that can do that. Some of us know who the real 'evil one" is -- and he'd better be careful about what he publishes as "truth and/or fact."

Swatting is a crime. A serious one. That guy may be amusing -- but when his delusions may lead to trying to ruin good people's lives, the line has been crossed. If that guy really filed some FBI complaint about MV, know that when you file such a report, the FBI creates a file on you.

That they do. Looking up everything about you. They can find out if you ever spit on a sidewalk in elementary school. That guy fails to know that. His lies and b*s won't cut with federal agents. His irrational actions may be enough to land him a well-deserved spot in a mental-health facility. Before -- and I mean before -- some ignorant accomplice decides to perhaps skirt federal law by putting firearms in the hands of what may be a psychotic. No fooling. None at all.

His channel could rightly 'disappear" at any time. For supposed "evil people," some are being quite generous in letting him proceed. Why not? The more they guy speaks, the further he sinks himself.

I say...let him crash!

MAX

Quote from: WOTR on March 15, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

This video should be sent to the Welfare Housing Authority, the Fire Marshal, the Police,  his "social worker", the apartment office manager and Super. It's funny laughing at this fat idiot but not so much fun when he burns the building down and kills his neighbors....