• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Hi George!

Thanks for mentioning me on your live stream. Good to know you really miss not posting on BellGab but at least you visit!

By the way, eat more pizza and build up your strength, pizza builds strong muscles and makes your brain double in size!

Your pal forever,

Norm

chefist

Quote from: Norm on March 12, 2018, 12:39:23 AM
George hates everybody because nobody will help him. Tis very sad...

He's annoyed by everyone there

Norm

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on March 11, 2018, 01:35:00 PM
We are hearing from a friend of the network that "Patty" is not happy about a particular video by Anthony "George" Senda's girlfriend, Kathleen.

The video, which contains disturbing allegations of sexual assault, had been removed by Mr. Senda but still remains in some form on the Internet.

We will have more details as they avail themselves.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

It would be a terrible thing if said video would suddenly appear on 'live leak' or other viewing portal..

Norm

Quote from: chefist on March 12, 2018, 12:55:44 AM
He's annoyed by everyone there

He said he couldn't trust anyone...trolls and haters everywhere. Yet here we are in our 4th hour of live streaming, telling tall tales of imaginary visions seen only by the master...

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 11, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
I think George must have me confused with some other troll.  It ok I'm listening Hoagie.
It's been awhile... I'll have to check his thread.  Is he still actually broadcasting?

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on March 12, 2018, 01:14:10 AM
It's been awhile... I'll have to check his thread.  Is he still actually broadcasting?

He's approaching 5 hours of continuous non-stop rambling. On and on and on and on....

Now he wants everybody on his live stream (all 10 of them?) to donate a dollar each so he can buy a new webcam so nobody can see him walk about his apartment naked?

paladin1991

Quote from: Norm on March 09, 2018, 09:13:38 PM
Senda's penis turned up missing the same day his iPad disappeared. He did have a sore anus however...

That's because senda has a 'https://youtu.be/OQz771qlnxY

what have I missed ?
the FAT ONE is talking about photos of land ? about waiting to see the land ? talking to county about permits ? number of containers and purposes ? damn, even his incinerator shit hole ! (could that be used as a self cremation unit ?)

what the hell ?
has the FAT ONE found a “benefactor” ?
(if so, better get the cash before a court appointed representative puts a stop on the funds...take a lesson from Rev. Leroy Jenkins)

somebody fill me in

Darth Vader

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 12, 2018, 11:19:38 AM
what have I missed ?
the FAT ONE is talking about photos of land ? about waiting to see the land ? talking to county about permits ? number of containers and purposes ? damn, even his incinerator shit hole ! (could that be used as a self cremation unit ?)

what the hell ?
has the FAT ONE found a “benefactor” ?
(if so, better get the cash before a court appointed representative puts a stop on the funds...take a lesson from Rev. Leroy Jenkins)

somebody fill me in
The tax payers of California with the help of gov jerry Brown are giving him money

chefist

George stated that neighbors and gracious town folks will help him construct his container compound. When someone mentioned that it would be like the Amish, George went into a rage at the suggestion. It is impossible to understand the mental pathology of George Senda.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on March 12, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
George stated that neighbors and gracious town folks will help him construct his container compound. When someone mentioned that it would be like the Amish, George went into a rage at the suggestion. It is impossible to understand the mental pathology of George Senda.
Instead of a barn raising a container burial.  I hope they padlock him in before they bury them.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on March 12, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
Instead of a barn raising a container burial.  I hope they padlock him in before they bury them.

He also became agitated at the concept of an underground or buried container...earthquakes ya know.  ::)

It is because Amish do not use computers nor watch TV so the comparison confused and frightened his simple mind.

George also let his racist flag fly big time.

He was not at all happy that Oprah, a black woman, played a white woman in the film A Wrinkle In Time. I do not know how he came to the conclusion that the character was white because she is not depicted as any set look in the book. She is a shimmering light that has difficulty corporeal appearance.
I guess by default to racist George that means the fictional supernatural being is a white person.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 12, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
It is because Amish do not use computers nor watch TV so the comparison confused and frightened his simple mind.

Ha  ;D Also, the point where he said he knew so much about the paranormal that he didn't know where to start, in terms of a show on the topic...LOL...then blamed is poor eyesight in recent weeks for the lack of a woowoo show...omg... ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 12, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

I was wondering how he settled on 40 acres for the size of the land. Maybe he read that there was a minimum amount of acfeage that was required for hour own personal transit station.

Well.  Now.   This I might have to check out!!

Edit:  One minute 45 in he's moaning that he can't read his Wall Street Journal.    ::)

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
I was wondering how he settled on 40 acres for the size of the land. Maybe he read that there was a minimum amount of acfeage that was required for hour own personal transit station.

He is looking for cheap land, not in California, that he could possibly afford.

Perhaps he ran into something like this:
It happens to be a big plot of land, 40 acres. Battle Mt is not way out there so stores are an hour or so away.
$395 down, he could come up with that and the best part it is only $195 a month, hell, he pays more a month than that.

https://www.landwatch.com/Lander-County-Nevada-Land-for-sale/pid/25014903

that covered (I guess ?)
how is he planning on maintenance and day to day tasks ?
(will he be provided with a multitude of personal caregivers ?)

damn, WTF ?...
does he ever realize that he is totally incapable of personal care and maintaining a 3 room VERY SMALL (according to the FAT ONE) welfare apartment now !

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
Well.  Now.   This I might have to check out!!

Edit:  One minute 45 in he's moaning that he can't read his Wall Street Journal.    ::)

He complains that he can not read his books or papers so he is bored out of his mind.

But when asked if he has watched a show he likes he says he has been too busy.

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 12, 2018, 02:49:49 PM
that covered (I guess ?)
how is he planning on maintenance and day to day tasks ?
(will he be provided with a multitude of personal caregivers ?)

damn, WTF ?...
does he ever realize that he is totally incapable of personal care and maintaining a 3 room VERY SMALL (according to the FAT ONE) welfare apartment now !

He plans on leaning on Abram significantly...once Abram obtains a driver's license. So, neither George nor Abram can drive at this point.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on March 12, 2018, 02:52:33 PM
He plans on leaning on Abram significantly...once Abram obtains a driver's license. So, neither George nor Abram can drive at this point.

You could have been Abram. See what you blew?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 12, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
He complains that he can not read his books or papers so he is bored out of his mind.

But when asked if he has watched a show he likes he says he has been too busy.

Oh no.  18 minutes in and he's on about the land.....   The Mope is gonna fall for it and end up with a 40 Acre Albatross around his neck.   :'(

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 12, 2018, 03:02:23 PM
Oh no.  18 minutes in and he's on about the land.....   The Mope is gonna fall for it and end up with a 40 Acre Albatross around his neck.   :'(

No road frontage, no accessible water, zero utility connections. What could possibly go wrong?

Hoo Boy.  Guess it isn't just his hands and feet that need scrubbing............

Now the sound is out........................

Edit:  I'm at the 39 minute mark.  4 hours to go.........    Not sure I'll make it to the Amish Rage

Made it as far as his proposed malpractice hustle..............    That's enough.   >:(

Darth Vader

Falkie short story.

He is a racist, sexist, and he is a con artist too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 12, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
Falkie short story.

He is a racist, sexist, and he is a con artist too.

He is a you tube star who wrongfully accused me of being a hater.  I had to stay home from work today.  Snif Snif.

Darth Vader

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 12, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

He is a you tube star who wrongfully accused me of being a hater.  I had to stay home from work today.  Snif Snif.
I feel your pain.