• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Is this a second eye surgery George had?  Seems like a variation of an irresistible force and immovable object situation.  The irresistable force is his shit encrusted fingers and the immovable object is played by his surgically repaired eye. I’ll put $50 on the irresistible force for the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR54QKeMCs4 

Oh boy, here we go...it was inevitable, I suppose.  Multi-container Shangi La desert dream, here we come! 

Darth Vader

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 09, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

Oh boy, here we go...it was inevitable, I suppose.  Multi-container Shangi La desert dream, here we come!
In the video George bitches about the eye doctor. Is the doctor a Bellgab?? George Remember, you get what you pay for. If you had a JOB, you would have got a trained doctor. George, you said that you went to a teaching school and yes the doctor was learning on YOU. George go fuck yourself. 

Quote from: Professor Professor on March 09, 2018, 08:14:11 AM
We're going to be rolling in summer sausage, baby!

A separate refrigerated container-unit, in the desert, powered by solar, chock full of turkey kielbossy.  Gonna put Junior through weldin' school too.  George says he planned to get back to his professional writing career...but the doctor screwed that up....oh...she's gonna pay dearly!

WhiteCrow

Billy Joe, George is rightly upset but his eye will get fixed and I agree he will be back on track designing the 3 container desert compound.

Is anyone with building skills interested in helping with the container compound?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 09, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
A separate refrigerated container-unit, in the desert, powered by solar, chock full of turkey kielbossy.  Gonna put Junior through weldin' school too.  George says he planned to get back to his professional writing career...but the doctor screwed that up....oh...she's gonna pay dearly!

He hasn't been able to see in 59 years, but it's now a death sentence. I hope she pays. The man can't make videos, play games, he might as well go and get a goddamn job now for all the fun he can have at home. Outrageous, egregious, preposterous!

Darth Vader

https://youtu.be/cR54QKeMCs4
When will George stop beating around the bush and call out the female doctor as a Nazi Doctor and his is a Jew card??

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Professor Professor on March 09, 2018, 08:48:37 AM
He hasn't been able to see in 59 years, but it's now a death sentence. I hope she pays. The man can't make videos, play games, he might as well go and get a goddamn job now for all the fun he can have at home. Outrageous, egregious, preposterous!

That's a ridiculous "fallacy of composition" ...

George in the above bathrobe video used his precise logic to detail what is required for smart people to be successful.

People are considered dumb if they:

1. wear glasses.

2. are over weight.

George addressed in the bathrobe video what's also keeping him from having a more productive life (working again as a paid professional military writer).... An unknown health care workers told him to lose weight but didn't tell him "how much" to lose.

Here is a great opportunity for us to help George.

George needs to know exactly "how much" weight he needs to lose

Does anyone have one those "ideal" weight charts?
Factor in his height, tremendous upper body strength, current weight and let George know "exactly" how much weight he needs to lose. TIA

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 09, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
When will George stop beating around the bush and call out the female doctor as a Nazi Doctor and his is a Jew card??

Haha, welcome to free socialized medicine and the trainee docs who experiment on the rats who come seeking it.  I wonder if the student doctor was also of color. Better start learning Braille

I learned many things in this video...
George is "beyond furious" (for the first time !)
an incompetent SHE eye surgeon decided to replace the competent one he had before ! (how DARE SHE !)
his arm fell off the chair (and nobody noticed his arm for 20 minutes (how DARE they miss his arm falling off the chair BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL LOOKING AT HIS EYE !)
he cannot see anything now, even the small print on his new book (he could BEFORE ??)
he had at least TWO DOCTORS !
the one doctor told they other doctor to "do it" RIGHT ! (were they arguing during George's surgery ?)
George has written a SIX PAGE LETTER to his "other" doctor (even though he is BLIND !)
doctors today are ARROGANT AND KNOW IT ALLS AND IGNORE COMPLAINTS OR ADVICE  (like George)
he says they messed with the WRONG guy from Pittsburgh ! (WAIT there are other guys from Pittsburgh ?)
the doctors think it's okay for George to be BLIND the rest of his life ! (is his other eye GOING SOUTH NOW ?)
at one time George was a PAID MILITARY WRITER (well, I guess I already had been told that...although NO evidence has been produced to substantiate)
oh, and NOW he intends on BECOMING A PAID WRITER AGAIN !
(legal CLAIM for FUTURE IMAGINARY INCOME ?)
the medical professionals want him to return today to check his eye
(WTF ? they DON'T MAKE HOUSECALLS ! THIS IS AN IMPOSITION FOR HIM !)
slow Kathy is exhausted because she stayed with George TWO DAYS (and she didn't have to)
the doctor LIED when an "OVERNIGHT VISIT" was PROMISED AND THEN NOT PROVIDED !
(and George mentioned how EXCITED the idea of a hospital OVERNIGHT  visit was to him !)
George has already decided ANOTHER OPERATION IS NEEDED !
(and he will refuse the SHE doctor and instead conduct interviews)
he may no longer be able to do videos or type BECAUSE HE CANNOT SEE !
(how did he do this video ?)
THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN MEDICINE !
"I AM NOT A TEST DUMMY (OR DUMBASS...NOT SURE) !
all people think FAT PEOPLE, WHO USE GLASSES TO SEE ARE STUPID
(well, some like George ARE !)
George picked up a new book yesterday !
(even though he cannot see it ! NOW, is that STUPID ?)
his BLINDNESS is a DEATH SENTENCE !
GEORGE IS NOT GOING PUT UP WITH THIS !...
WATCH OUT UCSF...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 09, 2018, 10:02:34 AM
Factor in his height, tremendous upper body strength, current weight and let George know "exactly" how much weight he needs to lose. TIA
https://www.peerwell.co/blog/2017/05/11/have-to-lose-weight-before-joint-replacement/

"Your surgeon will use your BMI when determining your risk-level for surgery--many of the surgeons we’ve spoken to want to keep a patient’s BMI under 35."

At his quoted height of 6'2, he would need to get down to a svelte 270 to hit a BMI of 35.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 09, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
I learned many things in this video...
George is "beyond furious" (for the first time !)
an incompetent SHE eye surgeon decided to replace the competent one he had before ! (how DARE SHE !)
his arm fell off the chair (and nobody noticed his arm for 20 minutes (how DARE they miss his arm falling off the chair BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL LOOKING AT HIS EYE !)
he cannot see anything now, even the small print on his new book (he could BEFORE ??)
he had at least TWO DOCTORS !
the one doctor told they other doctor to "do it" RIGHT ! (were they arguing during George's surgery ?)
George has written a SIX PAGE LETTER to his "other" doctor (even though he is BLIND !)
doctors today are ARROGANT AND KNOW IT ALLS AND IGNORE COMPLAINTS OR ADVICE  (like George)
he says they messed with the WRONG guy from Pittsburgh ! (WAIT there are other guys from Pittsburgh ?)
the doctors think it's okay for George to be BLIND the rest of his life ! (is his other eye GOING SOUTH NOW ?)
at one time George was a PAID MILITARY WRITER (well, I guess I already had been told that...although NO evidence has been produced to substantiate)
oh, and NOW he intends on BECOMING A PAID WRITER AGAIN !
(legal CLAIM for FUTURE IMAGINARY INCOME ?)
the medical professionals want him to return today to check his eye
(WTF ? they DON'T MAKE HOUSECALLS ! THIS IS AN IMPOSITION FOR HIM !)
slow Kathy is exhausted because she stayed with George TWO DAYS (and she didn't have to)
the doctor LIED when an "OVERNIGHT VISIT" was PROMISED AND THEN NOT PROVIDED !
(and George mentioned how EXCITED the idea of a hospital OVERNIGHT  visit was to him !)
George has already decided ANOTHER OPERATION IS NEEDED !
(and he will refuse the SHE doctor and instead conduct interviews)
he may no longer be able to do videos or type BECAUSE HE CANNOT SEE !
(how did he do this video ?)
THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN MEDICINE !
"I AM NOT A TEST DUMMY (OR DUMBASS...NOT SURE) !
all people think FAT PEOPLE, WHO USE GLASSES TO SEE ARE STUPID
(well, some like George ARE !)
George picked up a new book yesterday !
(even though he cannot see it ! NOW, is that STUPID ?)
his BLINDNESS is a DEATH SENTENCE !
GEORGE IS NOT GOING PUT UP WITH THIS !...
WATCH OUT UCSF...

Thank you for your wonderful post. I feel confident that George will soon have both eyes fixed so he will not be discriminated against for wearing glasses. Together with us 'true fans' telling him exactly how much weight he needs to lose, will end that last discrimination! Nothing will then keep George from being a productive member of society.

Praise ALL

We can do this for George.

6 pages?

I wonder how far off the track it wanders. That thing must be a rambling mess.

Quote from: Professor Professor link=topic=5425.msg1162736#msg1162736 dsmate=1520613503
https://www.peerwell.co/blog/2017/05/11/have-to-lose-weight-before-joint-replacement/

"Your surgeon will use your BMI when determining your risk-level for surgery--many of the surgeons we’ve spoken to want to keep a patient’s BMI under 35."

At his quoted height of 6'2, he would need to get down to a svelte 270 to hit a BMI of 35.
I never understood George EVEN WONDERING HOW MUCH WEIGHT HE NEEDED TO LOSE ?
asking ANY doctor a question ?
after all George has been reading medical journals since the age of 3 years old !
and he was well aware that the eye surgeon SHOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING HIS ARM DURING THE OPERATION...just in case it "fell off the chair" !
(as he pointed out...THEY DIDN'T notice for 20 MINUTES !)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 09, 2018, 10:02:34 AM
That's a ridiculous "fallacy of composition" ...

George in the above bathrobe video used his precise logic to detail what is required for smart people to be successful.

People are considered dumb if they:

1. wear glasses.

2. are over weight.

George addressed in the bathrobe video what's also keeping him from having a more productive life (working again as a paid professional military writer).... An unknown health care workers told him to lose weight but didn't tell him "how much" to lose.

George needs to know exactly "how much" weight he needs to lose

Good point. Just like George being told to eat less spaghetti sauce. He eats less but he was not told how much less. One serving a month fewer is less sauce.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 09, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
6 pages?

I wonder how far off the track it wanders. That thing must be a rambling mess.
and don't forget the fact he composed this SIX PAGE letter while BLIND !
(my guess is TWO PAGES cover the incompetent SHE doctor NOT WATCHING HIS ARM !)

Quote from: Professor Professor on March 09, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

WHAT ?
did I notice this article was written by...
Anthony Senda (SALARIED MILITARY AUTHOR) ?

and where is George's personal caregiver during THIS CRISIS ?
George needs care and NEEDS IT NoW !
(slow Kathy is EXHAUSTED from being with Falkie the previous TWO DAYS ! JUST WHERE WAS THE CAREGIVER ?)

any volunteers ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 09, 2018, 11:20:20 AM
and don't forget the fact he composed this SIX PAGE letter while BLIND !
(my guess is TWO PAGES cover the incompetent SHE doctor NOT WATCHING HIS ARM !)

You give him way to much credit. He can not stay on a topic that long.

Before the end of the first page he will have talked about his mom being a doctor then half a page will be dedicated to their relationship.
He will talk about the ride over and how areas changed since he lived there. A couple paragraphs on Kathy, ect.

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 09, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
In the video George bitches about the eye doctor. Is the doctor a Bellgab?? George Remember, you get what you pay for. If you had a JOB, you would have got a trained doctor. George, you said that you went to a teaching school and yes the doctor was learning on YOU. George go fuck yourself.

You beat me to it

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 09, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
...  George says he planned to get back to his professional writing career...but the doctor screwed that up....oh...she's gonna pay dearly!

Just another scam.  Falkie knows that in a lawsuit, damages would be based on lost earning potential.  Since there's nothing wrong with him, and because he has no earnings potential, it's unlikely he would get much if it went to trial.  Of course he'd be looking for a quick settlement.

Falkie has demonstrated a complete lack of interest in qualities one would associate with professional writing.  Offhand, I'd guess any writing he does is at the same level of his videos - slapdash, no interest in editing or producing any sort of quality product.  He couldn't even handle a once a month one minute video for Coast to Coast. 

Another quality one would associate with writing is organization.  This is a person who routinely steps on and breaks the things he owns, loses things he needs, forgets to take things with him when he leaves the house, and leaves things on benches and buses.  After about age 7, these happen rarely for most people. 

Doctors assigned to the poor ought to be able to refuse the ones seeking medical injury jackpots.  If he ends up with a lawsuit, a link to this thread ought to be sent to the defense.

Falkie's ''military writing'' career likely consisted of a letter or two to the editor of one of those magazines, which may or may not have been printed.

One would think in the digital age that a budding military writer - no longer being bound to the whims of magazine editors and publishing houses - would have blogged extensively and even self published. 

One would have thought he'd have started a thread here and contributed a good deal of commentary.  He shit-posted long boring off topic streams of consciousness all over Bellgab, but not a bit of it had a thing to do with history, military or otherwise. 

Was Falkie in the military?  The only thing he knows about any of it is what he's read that someone else has already written

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
Falkie's ''military writing'' career likely consisted of a letter or two to the editor of one of those magazines, which may or may not have been printed.

One would think in the digital age that a budding military writer - no longer being bound to the whims of magazine editors and publishing houses - would have blogged extensively and even self published. 

One would have thought he'd have started a thread here and contributed a good deal of commentary.  He shit-posted long boring off topic streams of consciousness all over Bellgab, but not a bit of it had a thing to do with history, military or otherwise. 

Was Falkie in the military?  The only thing he knows about any of it is what he's read that someone else has already written

In his "book" he covers a day in the life of a hard hitting, down on his luck PI. Things are so bad for him in the morning, we find out he has a case of ice tea because he was recently paid by a client.
By the end he has run into Annie. A sexy, large busted waitress that has a secret crush on him. She invites him out for the evening and when he goes back home his place is something out of Mat Helm. Secret doors, a huge entertainment center and all climate controlled. He even goes to his hidden garage where he has choice of screen used movie cars.

He could not keep the character consistent for a few pages.

I will give Falkie $100 if he can produce 1 proper "by George Senda" military article(no letters to the editor, no Penthouse Forum)

George has been without his personal caregiver during this crisis...

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT WE CAN DO ?

in lieu of volunteers NOT coming forward ?
(I have a prior commitment)

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 09, 2018, 01:38:26 PM
I will give Falkie $100 if he can produce 1 proper "by George Senda" military article(no letters to the editor, no Penthouse Forum)
have you forgot ?
Falkie rule #83
"if I say it...it is the truth"

3OctaveFart

I had an infant who was tongue-tied and they initially tried to put the resident at the teaching hospital in charge of the procedure. Nuh-uh, no you don't, we want the attending physician for this. The one who has performed the task literally a thousand times. A simple but firm request.

That said Senda is a few days out of post-op and he's not going to have perfect vision right away.

RE: "WHY I COULDN’T sEE."

Sounds like he "takes it all back" about the "botched bit" and all of that misinformation and slander. Anyway...looks like he's working on his "trying to look like Ray Charles as a white guy kind-of-thing-going-on."

The proverbial "Don't mind me, I'm just the local weirdo who hangs around medical waiting rooms for no good reason at all" enters shot in background right at 3:22.