Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on August 28, 2019, 11:48:41 PM

I'm surprised she was ever professional enought to be a stripper dancer.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 04:01:23 PM
I'll be listening.  Heather was going on last night about how she is so harmless and gentle, and no one need worry about her being a danger to anyone, and yet other times she goes on about her gun quite frequently, and how adept she is at defending herself.  I thought people who had attempted suicide, weren't allowed to possess guns, and yet she claims to have attempted suicide twice, and claims to have a gun, and I've heard reliable rumors that she actually has two.

Right on! Now, she's a "no show" and ghosted her website with ZERO explanation. Even her intended guest got no explanation either.

Someone should do a Welfare/Health Check with this kind of patterned behavior. You're right about the guns too. Since she's admitted to attempting suicide two times this year, had a black-out fall with ankle/toe injuries and no memory, has uncontrolled crying episodes for hours (said this week), then she should turn-over her guns until she can prove otherwise about not being a danger to anyone including herself. Does anyone know what the gun law is in NV for this suicide problem?

If anyone thinks HW is on good terms with her neighbors, then check-out what Carl posted below. He was one of Art Bell's longtime Ham Radio friends, his wife is a sister of Airyn Bell, so he is Airyn Bell's brother-in-law too.

Yes, Heather Wade has had public outbursts of anger with at least one of her neighbors too according to this post made yesterday:

EarthAlien007

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 07:21:15 AM
the culprit of the problems has been narrowed in on and i for one am very excited. i dont have specifics so dont ask, i only know he knows - code ninja

I'm looking forward to hearing who gets the blame for this.

Heather my baby is gone baby gone.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 29, 2019, 08:42:30 AM
Heather my baby is gone baby gone.

She has gone back to her home world. Her work here is done.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 09:18:49 AM

You put a spell on her with your magic words -it worked.

POOF. MIA/AWOL. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua2k52n_Bvw

Maybe she realized this gives her another DQ acting BSC opportunity too. Why not? She's been working her ass off night and day to keep the show on "the air" with her imaginary radio. 6+ months for ankle/toes; time to ghost'em for MOAR R&R.

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 29, 2019, 09:18:49 AM

Heather (my baby) foned home? my god! was there any clipping or dropping? was she 5 by 5 in da pipe?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 29, 2019, 10:07:26 AM
Heather (my baby) foned home? my god! was there any clipping or dropping? was she 5 by 5 in da pipe?
This might call for YouTubes top detective and a very special episode of Richard Groyper investigates.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 29, 2019, 10:37:52 AM
This might call for YouTubes top detective and a very special episode of Richard Groyper investigates.

the possibilities are endless.

DanTSX

Quote from: WOTR on August 28, 2019, 10:40:22 PM
Some days I realize I live a very sad life. I read a book on corrosion awhile back that mentioned that Levar Bruton had done an entire series on corrosion. Of course after reading such a captivating book, I watched the series.  :(

Yes, the book talked of galvanization as well as the invention of stainless steel and various coatings as well as soda in cans. Truth be told, it was not bad for such relatively dry subject matter*

*Did you catch what I did there?  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaf57MGFPk0

Thanks I needed this

Rusting rainbow

DanTSX

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 28, 2019, 11:30:13 AM
Here's her rant from last night:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s159pk7oRBFN

Wtf is that her voice?  What a cringe forced accent.

I haven’t heard her since gabcasts years ago.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: brig on August 29, 2019, 12:03:54 PM
No Heather?  Maybe the FBI started making arrests...

I'm surprised no one has done a welfare check yet. You'd think her code ninja would have an update on her mysterious disappearance. Has anyone spoken to her since?

artbell_ghost

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 29, 2019, 07:52:49 AM
How does one collect data from a stream that is offline?

https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/heather_wade

Heather's full of shit. Nobody is attacking her stream or anything else. She just doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. She stood up last night's guest. Was that a code ninja experiment?

i asked ***** what you said and he claims "they were still able to trace packets related to ongoing attempts to ddos through proxy and active devices.  The stream is down, that doesn't mean the endpoint is no longer active".  he also said you are a keyboard ninja, not a code ninja so i shouldn't be so easily distracted.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 01:02:59 PM
i asked matt what you said and he claims "they were still able to trace packets related to ongoing attempts to ddos through proxy and active devices.  The stream is down, that doesn't mean the endpoint is no longer active".  he also said you are a keyboard ninja, not a code ninja so i shouldn't be so easily distracted.

Next you're going to tell us every listener is taking part in a DDoS attack.

Is Matt the genius who didn't bring us last night's show?

Lilith

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 29, 2019, 01:13:29 PM
Next you're going to tell us every listener is taking part in a DDoS attack.

Is Matt the genius who didn't bring us last night's show?

Yes, we're all going to jail  All her listeners and callers are going to jail.  Everybody keep watch out your windows.

Who is Matt?  I thought ShopTony was taking care of all Heathers "stuff" now.

artbell_ghost

liberace, can you delete me previous post?  i tried to email but it was rejected.   message was not approptiate

EarthAlien007

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 02:48:16 PM
liberace, can you delete me previous post?  i tried to email but it was rejected.   message was not approptiate

Why Josh?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 29, 2019, 01:38:27 PM
[attachment=1,msg1352069]

FIFY

heh heh

heh heh, I love my brig. Real love. Not the fake internet kind.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 02:48:16 PM

You are a proprietary blend of stupid.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 03:22:26 PM
Garret Heater.

He’s a special brand of turd. Pretends he works for the government. Has at least 4 alt profiles he uses.

Fucktard number 1 in the Heatherverse.

VC

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 22, 2019, 08:27:57 PM
Allegedly

Speaking of allegedly, someone possibly named "Josh" [he claims not to be Josh but knows someone named Matt] has named you as someone in control with "something" going on in here at BG to help HW. Bwahahahaha! Say it ain't so.

Looksee:

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 03:25:44 PM

only thing i can share before liberace deletes this account is two things.. please dont be mad

alduiis burbank is in control

heather has worked with an outside resource from her past to take down the trolls.

i'll loose all access for this

PLEASE DELETE ME FOR EVER

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 01:02:59 PM
i asked matt what you said and he claims "they were still able to trace packets related to ongoing attempts to ddos through proxy and active devices.  The stream is down, that doesn't mean the endpoint is no longer active".  he also said you are a keyboard ninja, not a code ninja so i shouldn't be so easily distracted.

This person never provided anything useful here at BG except to be a useful idiot of some kind to go down dead ends of meaninglessness. Seems to be just spoofing for cheap thrills.

Did this person ever provide anything useful here except maybe "to prank" faux information for some cheap silly willies to ejaculate here?

Does anyone know whom this artbell_ghost really is? Who is Matt or Josh?