• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2015, 05:18:47 PM
We have two different societies and cultures...apples n oranges..

And yours is superior when it comes to deaths? I see.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2015, 05:21:33 PM
And yours is superior when it comes to deaths? I see.

I don't play the ethnocentric "we are better than you" game...seems you clearly do...page after page of posts arguing about how right you and England are...yawn

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 05, 2015, 05:10:21 PM
They are rapists and killers we should not accept a single one. But if there is one thing Obama has prepped me for in the last 8 years it's self defense if they end up here I'm prepared to deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsaf4ZkxeSw
I've seen a number of videos of the invaders in which the "throat slitting" gesture is used. However, we are told that, actually, the peaceful Muslims are signalling "stop filming"- not threatening beheadings or throat-slitting. Because Muslims never behead or slit-throats  ;) (I recall stories in Algeria and elsewhere the Muslims would also cut of the fetus out of the pregnant women they killed and slit the babies throat. They are very peaceful people and we should welcome them into our countries.)

Yeah, about the only successful policy and stimulus by this character Obama is gun, ammo, and safes boom. Merchants can't keep enough in stock. Unfortunately, Obama's Muslims and illegals are also likely arming up, as we recently seen in California.

Quote from: Goldfinger on December 05, 2015, 02:57:39 PM
muslims aren't the only problem obviously. traitors will get a free trainride too.

What's this train ride you mention?  Are you offering a one-way trip to a concentration camp?  That's rather strange for someone who claims the Holocaust didn't happen, sweet cheeks.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 05, 2015, 06:35:05 PM
What's this train ride you mention?  Are you offering a one-way trip to a concentration camp?  That's rather strange for someone who claims the Holocaust didn't happen, sweet cheeks.

LOL.  Good catch!

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 05, 2015, 06:55:26 PM
Religion of peace strikes again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YdOoNKDVgY
Obama is likely thinking: Please come over here, I'll even throw in an EBT card. Not that I would wish it on them, since they are children and it is not their fault who their father is, but it wonder what the policies of the Obamas, and other politicians here and in Europe, would be if THEIR children met some illegal aliens or "refugees" in their schools, parks, or streets. But they, usually, are ensconced in elite, private schools and academies with armed protection, hired drivers, fenced property, etc. I think it would be a neat experiment if politicians, especially the ones like Obama and others of his ilk who claim to like public schools, illegal immigration, Muslims, etc be forced that their children attend a public school and play in a park filled with illegals or "refugees" without any security personnel. 

PING

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 05, 2015, 06:55:26 PM
Religion of peace strikes again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YdOoNKDVgY

The London chapter of Black Lives Matter is organizing a protest as we speak...

PING

I hope to God that GF is, as marked in upper right corner, "trolling" us. Sadly I don't think so

Coffeeman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2015, 04:48:23 PM
I don't care whether you buy it or not. I have no reason to make anything up. We have 'strict' gun control in the UK..we have about 40-50 firearm deaths per year.. Including suicides.. Two thirds of what you have per day. I'm sure you'll work it out.

You're bold-faced lying if you're not making up those statistics. The average total fatalities from firearms in UK is around 179 deaths per year.

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-kingdom

Yeah, nowhere near the US, granted, even adjusted for population size, but you still pulled the 40-50 out of your ass.

Aside from that, when you start looking at who is doing the shooting here in the US, it's gets a little more complicated that mere statistics. If you subtracted the contributions blacks make to the overall homicide stats, the number of fatalities per 100k people drop to comparable to UK. It would still far higher, but with nearly 3x the population (legal and otherwise) of the U.K., the gap would be easily be explained as a consequence that, yeah freer and broader gun ownership across the population will lead to slightly higher incidences.

BTW, I have to ask, is it still possible in the UK for an adult woman to be raped by minors, then she get charged for statutory rape? Is it also still possible for a homeowner to get in trouble for defending his life, family,mand home, only to get thrown in jail for causing harm to the perpetrator(s)? A couple of stories like that made it to the US main media and I remember laughing about it. Though it's changing, a person who successfully defends themselves against an assault faces more danger from civil suits launched by the attacker or their family than in legal trials. Blacks commit the most murders, but are also a protected minority; shooting one, justified or not, is a grave sin of racism.

mikuthing01

We got a influx of blacks from Chicago, i don't remember the reason i think they destroyed a bunch of ghettos to try to stop crime and spread them out. Well now down staters get the pleasure of the crime the bring. In the form of violent crime like the knock out game and black on black shootings. We used to very rarely have a shooting but not there are several a week and it keeps happening more and more. The local news don't even refer the them as "black" anymore because its "racist". Needless to say guns sell very well here in Champaign the box stores always have a line of white people waiting to fill out a 4473.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 05, 2015, 04:49:37 PM
Accepting 127,000 people we can't completely identify from a country we're currently at war with who's entire culture is based around guerrilla and unconventional warfare can only be a good idea. I can't think of a single thing that could go wrong.

That's my question as well. Why aren't their neighbors taking them in? If something fucked up happened in Mexico or Canadians, we'd take care of those folks without a second thought.

Part of it is because those countries realize that they would be importing Syria and Iraq's cultural and ethnic issues and secondly the refugees don't want to go to those countries, they want to go to Europe.

The sensible thing to have done was follow Naguib Sawiris' plan of turning one of the Greek islands into a decent refugee camp financially supported by as many countries as are willing and then send everyone back when the hostilities cease. Focus on providing western-style education to the refugees while they are there, that would go a long way towards combating extremism and setting them up for their lives after the war. Greece would win financially, the refugees would win, and the world's conscience would be clean. But you can't do sensible shit in a world ruled by the right and left establishment politicians.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 05, 2015, 11:44:11 PM
You're bold-faced lying if you're not making up those statistics. The average total fatalities from firearms in UK is around 179 deaths per year.

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-kingdom

Yeah, nowhere near the US, granted, even adjusted for population size, but you still pulled the 40-50 out of your ass.

You're obsessing over what's less than a rounding error for gun deaths in the US. God forbid anyone call a AR 15 an assault rifle when every red-blooded American male knows its an assault-style rifle; that would truly be a cardinal sin.

popple

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2015, 05:32:45 PM
I've seen a number of videos of the invaders in which the "throat slitting" gesture is used. However, we are told that, actually, the peaceful Muslims are signalling "stop filming"- not threatening beheadings or throat-slitting. Because Muslims never behead or slit-throats  ;)

When I was a little Popplet I used to do the throat cut gesture too.... but only because I was a fan of the undertaker.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 06, 2015, 12:10:37 AM
You're obsessing over what's less than a rounding error for gun deaths in the US. God forbid anyone call a AR 15 an assault rifle when every red-blooded American male knows its an assault-style rifle; that would truly be a cardinal sin.

Assault rifles are select fire AR15's are not assault rifles M16's and M4's are. Dianne Feinstein created the word Assault Weapon to describe them she used to to describe guns that had "evil" features. Like barrel shrouds and shoulder things that go up so if it looked scary to her it was an "assault weapon".  She was completely fine with the Mini 14 being legal even though it operated in the same way as the AR15 but did not have a pistol grip.

There are very few actual Assault Rifles owned by the public. They are all registered with the ATF and sell for around $20,000 since the registry was closed in 1986 and there are few to go around. An AR15 is just a neutered sporter model that sells for $600 or so and the most popular rifle in America.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 06, 2015, 12:21:00 AM
There are very few actual Assault Rifles owned by the public. They are all registered with the ATF and sell for around $20,000 since the registry was closed in 1986 and there are few to go around. An AR15 is just a neutered sporter model that sells for $600 or so and the most popular rifle in America.
You forgot to mention the 24/7/365 requirements.

SciFiAuthor

I don't care whether you buy it or not. I have no reason to make anything up. We have 'strict' gun control in the UK..we have about 40-50 firearm deaths per year.. Including suicides.. Two thirds of what you have per day. I'm sure you'll work it out.

That's sadly probably about to go up. Face it, with the Schengen Zone it's obviously really easy to move fully automatic AK-47's around Europe given the multiple attacks in France that used them over the last year or so. You're a fishing boat away from the Schengen Zone, and now on ISIS shit list, so expect the gun violence to go up as it did in France. The reality of things is that gun laws do not work on terrorists. France proves that.

As far as whether the presence of armed civilians inside the Bataclan Theater would have changed the outcome, it's common sense that it would have. That shooting could not have gotten worse, they killed over 100 people even resorting to systematic execution of hostages apparently. Well, in that case, chaos is good. Terrorists having to deal with people firing back are less deadly because they are less efficient.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 06, 2015, 12:57:23 AM
That's sadly probably about to go up. Face it, with the Schengen Zone it's obviously really easy to move fully automatic AK-47's around Europe given the multiple attacks in France that used them over the last year or so. You're a fishing boat away from the Schengen Zone, and now on ISIS shit list, so expect the gun violence to go up as it did in France. The reality of things is that gun laws do not work on terrorists. France proves that.

As far as whether the presence of armed civilians inside the Bataclan Theater would have changed the outcome, it's common sense that it would have. That shooting could not have gotten worse, they killed over 100 people even resorting to systematic execution of hostages apparently. Well, in that case, chaos is good. Terrorists having to deal with people firing back are less deadly because they are less efficient.
Though Britain was not party to the Schengen Agreement it, like many other things, now falls under the EU and so applies to them- even though they weren't original parties to it (Stupidly, and maybe for its suicide also non-EU country Norway was a signatory, but that is an aside.) YorkshirePD, SV,  et al Brits seem a little testy because they understand, won't admit, that they are, basically, have ceded their country to be controlled by bureaucrats, judges, etc in places like Brussels, Luxembourg, and Strasbourg and, in practice, ceded their country to various Muslims, yobs, neds, and general mayhem and decay (unless Russian oligarchs and Muslim oil "royalty" move in and prop up real estate prices, and football teams.) Also "self-defence" was prosecuted (now is, again, legal but much more proscribed than here, due to law change a few years back.) Firearms are restricted too, basically, the criminals or the rich, and politicians, what with their hunting and security forces, are the only ones allowed to have them. Why wouldn't they be a bit testy? Believe it or not (you can even find on the BBC) they ignored child sex rings, lest they "offend" Muslims. So some weird form of guilt, jealousy, etc want to inflict their woes, via online posts, on us? A sad deal, really. But what got Obama elected here, so I understand, but don't sympathize and agree. Much of what was great in Britain made our country and, formerly, many other countries great. The concept, now abandoned-or ceded- to bureaucrats in Europe, there, in most circumstances, of grand juries, double-jeopardy, self-defense, free speech, juries, are gone. Land of the Magna Carta now looks to some bureaucrat in Brussels looking forward to a long lunch, and maybe a dalliance, for guidance! And we are on this route, if we don't stop it! We have similar problems with immigration, malcontents, rioters, and politicians who seek to undermine the nation. But a larger country and, until recent times, enough local control to mitigate those issues. National Security Letters, open-borders, political-correctness, "hate" laws, NDAA, "Patriot" Acts, these super-secret global treaties (TPP etc etc?) Bad stuff.  And I love Britain and the people (though visiting these days in some major cities one might not find as many "English".) I am one of the sole defenders that says their food and beer is GREAT! I know older Pakistanis, here in the US or UK, who says Pakistan was much better under the British (India then and then even post war) the legal and education system remained--- until the Saudi "schools" started with money made from "royals" educated at places like Sandhurst even and propped up by military sales (and criminal kick-backs- look it up even BBC covered it) and our Oil companies. And the places the Brits abandoned? Rhodesia? Burma? Ugh. Hell-holes (though, admittedly, the Brits were the best of the "colonizers." Should've stayed in some places though. Not here, unless you believe the LaRouche stuff hahaha.)

Therein, ends the rant.

ps:  But for those interested here is the 'law' in the UK now with regard to Schengen. (Btw, isn't it cool, you Brits, how some simple coal and steel treaty and later just some "harmonizations" came to this, and what next? haha. Some spoke out even when it was going on. drip, drip, drip. Though it could go the opposite, now, what with the "refugee" invasion. Will be interesting to see if Germany can still get their new EU Reich or not? Or how the Muslims and economy come into play? (Not much more gold to sell off, and telegraph the pricing....)
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1449385489844&uri=CELEX:32006R0562

Little Hater

May be true, but we could fit every resident of the UK in the state of Kansas. Please post numbers per capita, which also support your support of English sheep-like behavior nearly as well, but are more honest, if that matters to you.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 07, 2015, 04:58:46 PM
And we want to let these people into our country?

Countless thousands with the same stringent screening process that allowed Tashfeen Malik in without issue.

popple

Lots of the refugee host families in Canada and the US are of christian faith... this could get interesting.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 05, 2015, 12:59:08 AM

Beautiful! I could have done without Mr. Jobs in my life, and I don't know how that makes anyone a NAZI! Please enlighten me as to why we should accept Syrian refugees when "OUR" government is bombing the shit out of them. Why don't we simply stop bombing. For what reason? Oh, I know, better to bomb them than have Assad rule them. Wake the fuck up please.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on December 08, 2015, 12:33:48 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/07/police-officer-bitten-by-rampaging-migrant-screaming-allah-akhbar/

Now the RAF have been allowed to cross the 'border' into Syria from Iraq, I think things here will get lively. But I don't think there was a choice, as the border isn't, any more. The murderous primitives don't respect borders, so little point in the ordnance doing so. However, we (NATO) need to decide who the enemy/enemies, is/are. Assad? Saudis? ISIS (only?), Russians too?

Anyone got a plan that avoids turning the entire ME to glass?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2015, 12:59:18 PM

Now the RAF have been allowed to cross the 'border' into Syria from Iraq, I think things here will get lively. But I don't think there was a choice, as the border isn't, any more. The murderous primitives don't respect borders, so little point in the ordnance doing so. However, we (NATO) need to decide who the enemy/enemies, is/are. Assad? Saudis? ISIS (only?), Russians too?

I don't know. Just a few years ago Assad was an 'ok' guy and his beautiful wife, education, and policies allowing minority religions etc were lauded in on liberal press and graced magazine covers. Now he is worse than ISIS, or ISIL as Obama calls them, or Stalin or Hitler in the popular press and government talking points. I say leave him alone and stop supporting radical Muslim movements and rebels in the areas. And certainly stop taking in the "refugees" and deport some of the fifth columnists already here in our countries. We also need to get serious with Turkey. Maybe with sanctions or voting them out of NATO- certainly don't reward with an EU membership. And ignore the so-called atrocities done by Russian, Serbs, Croats, in dealing with the Muslims. Or how Eastern European countries are fencing off lands and protecting their borders. These countries have been dealing with the 'peace' of Islam for centuries and sometime you need to fight fire with fire which can be unpleasant but if throats are going to have to be slit and I would rather them than us.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2015, 12:59:18 PM

I would align ourselves with Putin and Assad and wipe ISIS out.  Like Bateman said, bomb the shit out of ISIS, then go into Iraq and Syria with ground troops to clean up.  This time, staying in Iraq for a time until a stable and strong leader is put in place.  Hopefully one can be elected by the Iraqi people but that may not happen.

Leave the House of Saud alone.  If they are removed, Saudi Arabia is going to go to hell in a hand-basket.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 08, 2015, 01:11:16 PM
  I would align ourselves with Putin and Assad and wipe ISIS out.  Like Bateman said, bomb the shit out of ISIS,

Great idea, but finding them is going to be a problem as has been said before. We can raze all of Syria to the ground, everyone and everything. But it won't kill the beast. You cannot kill a philosophy, and this is what makes Trump dangerous and Obama naive. Trump because he thinks it's simply a matter of stopping any Muslim entering America; (Quote) "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on". Is that a suggestion he doesn't know either? I'm fairly certain the alphabet agencies in the west have stopped and monitored far more attempts to kill than have actually happened, they just don't say so.

And Obama because he made the mistake of going on too long the other day in his chat to the nation. ISIS would love to have him as a trophy kill so it's plain silly to suggest he's sympathetic to them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35037701
The pro-Jewish Anti-Defamation League said the plan was "deeply offensive and runs contrary to our nation's deepest values.
"In the Jewish community, we know all too well what can happen when a particular religious group is singled out for stereotyping and scapegoating."

then go into Iraq and Syria with ground troops to clean up.  This time, staying in Iraq for a time until a stable and strong leader is put in place.  Hopefully one can be elected by the Iraqi people but that may not happen.

Almost certainly not; it hasn't worked out twice before, I doubt we'll get third time lucky and frankly the appetite isn't there. US and UK lost military personell and it isn't popular to fight other countries' battles.

Leave the House of Saud alone.  If they are removed, Saudi Arabia is going to go to hell in a hand-basket.

Leaving them alone and doing nothing, is tacit approval to their own barbarism, that we rightly condemn.