• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
There is trust involved in PMs.  I'd almost rather use the board and phrase an issue more delicately than send a hot PM.  But, remember, ANY quote on here can be altered by the person posting, right?  Like, I could take any PM, and totally twist it to say whatever I wanted it to look like the sender sent!  I just learned that even subject lines can be typed over!  Nothing is real....

It never was.

Gd5150

Calling an anonymous online screename a pedofile for their defense of pedofiles is no different than the left constantly calling anyone who’s disagreed with them for the last 40 years, Hitler, Nazi, white supremacist, etc... If it truly bothers this person, good, mission accomplished. Dumbass should leave anyways, he has nothing in common with anyone here. Let the lemmings go jerk off somewhere else if they can’t handle it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Take it to mv.  I was trying to be kind in the last post.  You don't want people sending you private messages?  Got it.  You do know what a snitch is, don't you?  I'm not saying YP was right in what he said to you but then again he was very forthright with you.  It's the principle of the thing.  If I send you a message, I expect it to be kept private.  What you did was not cool.  I've said my piece.  Now carry on with your bloviating.

lol for some reason you sound butthurt (get it?)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
There is trust involved in PMs.  I'd almost rather use the board and phrase an issue more delicately than send a hot PM.  But, remember, ANY quote on here can be altered by the person posting, right?  Like, I could take any PM, and totally twist it to say whatever I wanted it to look like the sender sent!  I just learned that even subject lines can be typed over!  Nothing is real....

well it wasn't a quote it was a screenshot so fuck off you transvestite. don't send me personal messages if you don't want to (i'll be happy not to receive them). i don't enter into any kind of mutual or binding contract when you or anyone else sends me a personal message and if you're going to make threats against me i don't give a fuck what sort of standard of treatment you retards think you deserve, you're not going to get it.

gnooryblows

ITT: people unironically claiming that someone who sends you threatening messages is actually the victim because you exposed the messages to the public.

this is the power of peoples hatred for gnoory, satanism and nazism. this is why i talk about it all of the time. you faggots need to be exposed to these ideas that drive you insane. if an idea can frighten you and upset you so badly that it overrides all of your reason and rationality like then, then you need to be exposed to it over and over and over again, for your own god damn sakes honestly.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
lol for some reason you sound butthurt (get it?)

Actually I'm not.  I am serious when it comes to betraying confidentiality.  You have no integrity or honor when you snitch like that. I've given you my 2 cents.  Take it or leave it.  I could give a flying fuck really.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 02, 2018, 01:59:36 PM
Calling an anonymous online screename a pedofile for their defense of pedofiles is no different than the left constantly calling anyone who’s disagreed with them for the last 40 years, Hitler, Nazi, white supremacist, etc... If it truly bothers this person, good, mission accomplished. Dumbass should leave anyways, he has nothing in common with anyone here. Let the lemmings go jerk off somewhere else if they can’t handle it.

i know that this is exactly what got me to start just spreading nazi propaganda everywhere. esp during the 2016 election it just became "oh, you have a right wing view? you have a view that doesn't 100% align with the perfect progressive cult of thought and ideology? well then you're a nazi and when someone punches you then we're just going to sanction it and defend it and say that it's ok cuz you deserved it". at that point it just becomes a humiliation and a cucking to say "no no no, i swear im not a nazi hur durrrrr" so i just started saying "yup, im a nazi, hitler was a great man".

in truth i don't agree with the vast majority of hitlers ideas. his ideology is the opposite of what i would want to see in the world. but i mean i'm not going to lie that he wasn't right about some things that society is wrong about. he was right about communism. he was right about jews pushing communism and being a threat to the nations they immigrate to. he was right about valuing family and your own people and all of that stuff. he was even "right" in a sense about eugenics even though actually putting policies in place for eugenics is a pretty bad thing obviously. but when you look at the world today, and you see just these ugly, sick, gross children breeding everywhere and you think to yourself the next generation isn't even going to be able to survive on their own without some kind of socialized medicine to pay for all of the healthcare that they're going to need. you have to at least realize that in a sense we would be better off with hitlers values and some of his ideology than we are with the "everyone is equal and anyone who bangs someone who is hot and healthy and attractive is a shallow superficial bitch" mentality. that's honestly causing real harm and pain to people. you're supposed to bang hot people. breeding is about your genetics, for fucks sake.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
Actually I'm not.  I am serious when it comes to betraying confidentiality.  You have no integrity or honor when you snitch like that. I've given you my 2 cents.  Take it or leave it.  I could give a flying fuck really.

So you would be fine with someone murdering your family and people keeping silent about it? No one thought Pud was a ped, he shouldn't have sent that silly pm. It seems to me he was just trying to scare gnooryblows and it worked.

Also, ask your wife to keep it down to four fingers.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

i dunno why im even engaging you people, you're so fucking insane. ok so first of all a guy messages me and says he bribed the system administrator to give him my personal info, and your suggestion is "take it up with that system administrator"? ok. i mean i didn't think MV would do that obviously, but on the face of that you should see where there's a pretty serious logical fault.

second of all when someone is fucking threatening me you think i give a fuck about their privacy? lmfao. i fucking don't. i don't give a shit if you're saying "im gonna come to your house and confront you cuz im tracking you down blah blah hur durr blah blah" lmfao like grow up dude. like seriously grow the fuck up. you are so far out of line and so far just 100% incontrovertably and indefensibly wrong here it's not even worth debating, but whatever, i did anyway.

the fact that you people are actually taking his side really shows how far insane and mentally ill you all really are.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
So you would be fine with someone murdering your family and people keeping silent about it? No one thought Pud was a ped, he shouldn't have sent that silly pm. It seems to me he was just trying to scare gnooryblows and it worked.

i know its so fucking insane you can't even wrap your mind around the logic. i dunno if i would say i was "scared" but i mean it's a serious thing. it's not a scene i wish to deal with again as i've been through it before (like i've said many times). you would always prefer a peaceful resolution to something like that. i'm not someone who wakes up every morning and thinks about ways i can start fights or get into trouble, you know? i don't think it's "cool". lots of people do, i know.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
I don't suppose you have any evidence or witnesses?  He has probably hurt other children too.  When I went to the courthouse and read my offender's long divorce file, I learned he had abused his wife.  If you can get your hands on a lot of money, you could file a civil suit.  He may have damaged your back, hip, shoulder, neck, organs, or nerves.  The right lawyer could draw out the case for years, even if it never gets to court and you both sign off as done.  Just make sure your sign off papers include stipulations about your right to discuss the matter with anyone for life and not be sued for defamation.  Also, during the suit, you would have a litigation priviledge, which means you could slander him to any "interested" parties (relatives and friends with children).  During a suit, he can't accuse you of defaming him if you merely warn parents with children, potential witnesses, and that sort of thing.  But after the claim is over, that priviledge ends unless your attorney makes him sign off on free speech stipulations.

$5000 could keep him on the hook for a year.  It is a total money drain.  Bankruptcy can cover it.  Most attorneys would want you to have a witness.  I thought I had a witness, and she should have been.  But too many years had gone by and she was old and didn't remember.  But the defendant didn't have to know that for a while.  As far as I know, you have one year to file for damages, from the time you REALIZE you have been damaged.  I'm not a lawyer so I can't give legal advice, just sharing my story.  That book by Dan Allender, The Wounded Heart, is real good.  If you're not Christian, just change those parts into Humanist ideology, using both sides of your brain as you read.

Did your rapist say he would kill you if you spoke out?

when it happened i was REALLY little like i was in the 2nd grade, and he was 17. so the thing is, to me, he was still pretty young himself. that's why i've never done anything legally or whatever. personally, no matter what he did to me so long ago, i don't have any desire to bring someone down. something done that long ago is way in the past and i wouldn't want to dredge it up. but as far as whether or not he's out there doing it to other people and getting away with it because i'm not saying anything? well, that's something i've thought a lot about, but the truth is that he was 17 years old, very much a child by a lot of peoples standards himself. obviously for me at like 6 or 7 years old, he was totally an adult from my perspective at the time, but whatever. that's why its a little tricky. and also you are right, there is no evidence and no witness or anything like that. it was done in the early 90s at this point there's nothing even to use for evidence anyhow. so i guess it wouldn't matter either way. it just means nothing to me. i didn't even think it was that big of a deal when it happened. like it hurt, but it was no worse to me than a bad trip to the dentist. didn't really know what was happening.

personally, i really don't have a desire to do anything bad to him. hope he worked out whatever issues he had and he's not doing that to other people right now. dunno what the odds are on that, but whatever.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

I told the fucker to take it to mv not keep it private if he felt threatened.  What are we going to do? Call the police and tell them to go to gnooryblows house and keep a watch out for Pud?  Stupid argument, darlin'.  The doofus gnblows is an attention whore with all of his stupid threads screaming, "Look at me, look at me.  See what a freak I am!" You're a sucker for falling for his schtick that he felt threatened. I mean really.

As for your last comment. More than one would fucking hurt.  No thanks!!!  ;D 

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
I told the fucker to take it to mv not keep it private if he felt threatened.  What are we going to do? Call the police and tell them to go to gnooryblows house and keep a watch out for Pud.  Stupid argument, darlin'.  The doofus gnblows is an attention whore with all of his stupid threads screaming, "Look at me, look at me.  See what a freak I am!"

what's this "attention whore" meme? explain it to me. i come on to an internet forum to talk to people, to interact. so i talk and interact, and because i did that i am "an attention whore" for making "my stupid threads" and stuff. lol like whats the point of even signing up for an internet forum and talking to people if you don't want "attention" of some sort. just be an AC on some board like GLP or 4chan, or don't register and lurk. by your logic and definition anyone who signs up for a message board and does anything other than post news or their political agenda is "an attention whore".

gnooryblows

also 21stcenturyman you're just nuts. everything you're saying is just patently nuts, i can't even take it seriously.

Roswells, Art

I feel we are making good progress here. Let us continue with the healing.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:32:25 PM
what's this "attention whore" meme? explain it to me. i come on to an internet forum to talk to people, to interact. so i talk and interact, and because i did that i am "an attention whore" for making "my stupid threads" and stuff. lol like whats the point of even signing up for an internet forum and talking to people if you don't want "attention" of some sort. just be an AC on some board like GLP or 4chan, or don't register and lurk. by your logic and definition anyone who signs up for a message board and does anything other than post news or their political agenda is "an attention whore".

LOL.  If you've lived 32 years and have not heard the term "attention whore" before well I'm not going to help you now. I really have no ax to grind against you but what you did simply wasn't cool.

It's hilarious, people.  Now Pud is this big bad monster who is going to beat us up.  Do you know how ridiculous that is?  We're talking about Pud, guys!

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
also 21stcenturyman you're just nuts. everything you're saying is just patently nuts, i can't even take it seriously.

Pot meet kettle.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
LOL.  If you've lived 32 years and have not heard the term "attention whore" before well I'm not going to help you now. I really have no ax to grind against you but what you did simply wasn't cool.

It's hilarious, people.  Now Pud is this big bad monster who is going to beat us up.  Do you know how ridiculous that is?  We're talking about Pud, guys!

dude pud spent a good portion of the day yesterday saying he wanted to fistfight me. he was like "we're gonna meet and we're gonna say if you can say this stuff to my face" or whatever.
then i get this PM out of the blue about some 4chan thread, and some supposed alts i have (which i don't) and whatever else. i have no idea what he's talking about. he's saying that he's going to bribe MV for my personal info and then essentially hunt me down and "confront me". he is sharing these stories about 6'3" men i guess intimidating people and "draining the color from their face" or something. he is making serious credible threats at this point dude. he's like "oh im a big donor here and i can get the info".

so lets just be real, he was doing what he was doing. he was doing exactly what you say, acting like some monster who is going to track people down and beat people up OR WORSE. that is literally EXACTLY what he was doing. no two ways around that.

and so you are randomly suggesting that i'm supposed to have some kind of magical "respect" for the fact that he sent me the threats over PM? and i'm not supposed to share them for some reason? it's just so insane. so strange dude. it's just typical of how fucking demoncrats stick togehter, another reason why i hate you all.

tell me what contract or agreement i ever even entered into saying that there was some kind of sanctity or privacy implied in the PM? i never signed anything like that lol. it's just insane. what you're saying is just insane in everyway. literally in every way.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
I told the fucker to take it to mv not keep it private if he felt threatened.  What are we going to do? Call the police and tell them to go to gnooryblows house and keep a watch out for Pud?  Stupid argument, darlin'.  The doofus gnblows is an attention whore with all of his stupid threads screaming, "Look at me, look at me.  See what a freak I am!" You're a sucker for falling for his schtick that he felt threatened. I mean really.

You should expect your pm's to be posted at some point when you type them, Cupcake. Your sense of logic is getting skewed by your affection for Pud.  Pud was naive for taking the bait. gnooryblows throws it out all the time. Women are property? He says that kind of shit so that a woman will talk to him. Pud forgot that most people and especially the ones that seem to post here all day are delusional. These people's only joy in life is for words on a screen to respond to them.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
dude pud spent a good portion of the day yesterday saying he wanted to fistfight me. he was like "we're gonna meet and we're gonna say if you can say this stuff to my face" or whatever.
then i get this PM out of the blue about some 4chan thread, and some supposed alts i have (which i don't) and whatever else. i have no idea what he's talking about. he's saying that he's going to bribe MV for my personal info and then essentially hunt me down and "confront me". he is sharing these stories about 6'3" men i guess intimidating people and "draining the color from their face" or something. he is making serious credible threats at this point dude. he's like "oh im a big donor here and i can get the info".

so lets just be real, he was doing what he was doing. he was doing exactly what you say, acting like some monster who is going to track people down and beat people up OR WORSE. that is literally EXACTLY what he was doing. no two ways around that.

and so you are randomly suggesting that i'm supposed to have some kind of magical "respect" for the fact that he sent me the threats over PM? and i'm not supposed to share them for some reason? it's just so insane. so strange dude. it's just typical of how fucking demoncrats stick togehter, another reason why i hate you all.

tell me what contract or agreement i ever even entered into saying that there was some kind of sanctity or privacy implied in the PM? i never signed anything like that lol. it's just insane. what you're saying is just insane in everyway. literally in every way.

I didn't say don't share them.  By all means share them with mv if you feel threatened.  The rest of us can't do shit and really seriously, do you know what a pussy you are making yourself out to be?  You'll forever be the guy who is afraid of Pud if you keep this up.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 02:47:36 PM
Your sense of logic is getting skewed by your affection for Pud.

On a point of order, i've never seen him display any sense of logic in the first place. Anyway, please continue.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
when it happened i was REALLY little like i was in the 2nd grade, and he was 17. so the thing is, to me, he was still pretty young himself. that's why i've never done anything legally or whatever. personally, no matter what he did to me so long ago, i don't have any desire to bring someone down. something done that long ago is way in the past and i wouldn't want to dredge it up. but as far as whether or not he's out there doing it to other people and getting away with it because i'm not saying anything? well, that's something i've thought a lot about, but the truth is that he was 17 years old, very much a child by a lot of peoples standards himself. obviously for me at like 6 or 7 years old, he was totally an adult from my perspective at the time, but whatever. that's why its a little tricky. and also you are right, there is no evidence and no witness or anything like that. it was done in the early 90s at this point there's nothing even to use for evidence anyhow. so i guess it wouldn't matter either way. it just means nothing to me. i didn't even think it was that big of a deal when it happened. like it hurt, but it was no worse to me than a bad trip to the dentist. didn't really know what was happening.

personally, i really don't have a desire to do anything bad to him. hope he worked out whatever issues he had and he's not doing that to other people right now. dunno what the odds are on that, but whatever.
Hopefully he's not raping his own children.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:51:32 PM
I didn't say don't share them.  By all means share them with mv if you feel threatened.  The rest of us can't do shit and really seriously, do you know what a pussy you are making yourself out to be?  You'll forever be the guy who is afraid of Pud if you keep this up.

jesus do you think i care about trying to make myself out like some tough guy? have i EVER cared about that on this board? of all people, probably of all people to ever post on this board, have i EVER been guilty of trying to make myself look COOL or like someone that people would LOOK UP TO? lmfao. please. go back and look through my post history. i know you've seen most of it. i think you know what you're saying is wrong, lol. as far as whether or not i'm a pussy and scared of the guy, no frankly, but i take this shit seriously when he says something like that. i used to live on streets dude, ok? i know how serious shit gets. i don't think like you, where everything is just theoretical and you're detached from it. living outdoors means that you have to take EVERYTHING fucking seriously or else you will DIE. and honestly as far as going to the police are concerned, i've had people discharge firearms at me and not reported it or anything. once the situation is resolved, whatever. all done. i don't care to get anyone in trouble. if its still in progress? then i will use the police as a tool to ensure my safety. simple as that. when you live outdoors, that's just how you get programmed to think. none of the stupid machismo shit matters when you are out there. it's just survival survival survival survival survival, none of the other neurons in your head even fire. im sorry you can't relate to that mentality.

gnooryblows

a woman in inherently a neurotic being. she doesn't want to have to think, and make decisions, or ESPECIALLY she doesn't want to be personally accountable or responsible for herself. she would, deep down, prefer just to be property. that's just how they are. it's hard for her and against her nature to make her own decisions. if you think im wrong, try telling a woman you don't care what restaurant you go to tonight and you want her to make the decision. see where that gets you, progressive feminist liberals.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 02:47:36 PM
You should expect your pm's to be posted at some point when you type them, Cupcake. Your sense of logic is getting skewed by your affection for Pud.  Pud was naive for taking the bait. gnooryblows throws it out all the time. Women are property? He says that kind of shit so that a woman will talk to him. Pud forgot that most people and especially the ones that seem to post here all day are delusional. These people's only joy in life is for words on a screen to respond to them.

I've been on forums for 13 years, darlin', and have never had problems with anybody regarding pm's. Any honorable person would respect the confidentiality of pm's.  I realize there are some people on forums who don't respect that.  I don't pm them either. The people I pm too keep it confidential as do I.  Sure, complain to the moderators and administrators if being threatened but otherwise keep your shit to yourself.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
jesus do you think i care about trying to make myself out like some tough guy? have i EVER cared about that on this board? of all people, probably of all people to ever post on this board, have i EVER been guilty of trying to make myself look COOL or like someone that people would LOOK UP TO? lmfao. please. go back and look through my post history. i know you've seen most of it. i think you know what you're saying is wrong, lol. as far as whether or not i'm a pussy and scared of the guy, no frankly, but i take this shit seriously when he says something like that. i used to live on streets dude, ok? i know how serious shit gets. i don't think like you, where everything is just theoretical and you're detached from it. living outdoors means that you have to take EVERYTHING fucking seriously or else you will DIE. and honestly as far as going to the police are concerned, i've had people discharge firearms at me and not reported it or anything. once the situation is resolved, whatever. all done. i don't care to get anyone in trouble. if its still in progress? then i will use the police as a tool to ensure my safety. simple as that. when you live outdoors, that's just how you get programmed to think. none of the stupid machismo shit matters when you are out there. it's just survival survival survival survival survival, none of the other neurons in your head even fire. im sorry you can't relate to that mentality.

you fuckin' people, everything with you is like "ooooooooooooo what are other people gonna think of me" that is just an illusion. other people dont give a fuck about you either way anyhow. there's no such thing as people who genuinely think "positively of others". everyone hates everyone, just how it is. trust me i know cuz im empathic and i can feel their emotions anyhow. i have those psychic superpowers.

the only reason you are concerned with other peopels opinions of you is because you rely on them to survive. you are a part of this machine. you're a collective rather than an individual. so your consciousness and your souls get enmeshed together and you begin thinking in a hivemind way, and what the other entities believe about you becomes necessary for your survive. so if someone thinks you're a drunk, or a bigot, or something bad, you might get fired and not be able to provide for your family and survive.

but to a fucking former streetrat like me, none of that fucking BS matters. i'll stand on my own two feet. i don't need the rest of the world or what they think of me, you know? i'm just apart from it. so i don't think in terms of what other people think of me. to me i'm just the rat in the maze and there's the corridors and the cheese somewhere. i've just got to get to the cheese. other stuff is unimportant. that's how simple my brain is.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
Is Daddy home?

Free spankings for all who want them!

"This hurts me more than it hurts you!"

"On second thought, let's do it on my lap!"

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
I've been on forums for 13 years, darlin' and have never had problems with anybody regarding pm's. Any honorable person would respect the confidentiality of pm's.  I realize there are some people on forums who don't respect that.  I don't pm them either. The people I pm too keep it confidential as do I.  Sure, complain to the moderators and administrators if being threatened but otherwise keep your shit to yourself.

ok there you go. i have no honor. ok. sounds fine with me. i could tell you things i've done on the streets to survive that would blow your idea of "honor" out the window. if we're talking about "honor" i can 100% tell you right now that i have none of it. zero. i have less than zero. i have negative honor. i have done things that would probably disgust you and make you think i was the most rotten piece of shit on the planet lol. whatever bro. who gives a damn. wtf is "honor" anyway? do they give you a gold star for that like they do in elementary school or something?