• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: bateman on October 04, 2017, 02:03:53 PM
A log would be an improvement over Heather.

My 9 year old daughter constantly plays the "would you prefer" game with me...Senda or Wade?

bateman

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2017, 02:05:35 PM
My 9 year old daughter constantly plays the "would you prefer" game with me...Senda or Wade?

The choice seems fairly obvious, sir.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvnqAiA8Ks

Corona Kitty

I invited wade to my program, Amy showed but not heather, just saying. This was the episode where I drank heavily, during the jay Weidner episode.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on October 04, 2017, 02:15:35 PM
The choice seems fairly obvious, sir.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvnqAiA8Ks

Said it before, and I'll say it again...George's "Art Bell" is damn good.

chefist

Quote from: username on October 04, 2017, 02:24:21 PM
I invited wade to my program, Amy showed but not heather, just saying. This was the episode where I drank heavily, during the jay Weidner episode.

Ha...at least Amy had the balls.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

Well.... she bailed when I turned on the heat and attacked talentless, “radio producers”. Heather, I doubt would ever be on another show, where there are no rules.

Juan Cena

ALERT: I’m on hold to speak to Heather and Daniel

Juan Cena

Crud, Heather cut me off before I could ask about hacking into the universe, and essentially use a “cheat code” to power an interstellar drive.

Juan Cena

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2017, 02:05:35 PM

Heather, as Senda is a Steelers’ fan. 🙂

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: f burbeck on October 03, 2017, 11:37:21 PM
MV, Why did Art pick her instead of you? You are the only one who might pull it off. Perhaps he chose her so he could return whenever he wants because she wouldn't outshine him.
Your voice quality & quick wit is the only clear choice. You also undoubtedly would seek out better guests. Don't misunderstand, I like Heather as a nice person,
but the guests are weak and she lets them get away from her and when they're sketchy...just unbearable. More (any) Art Bell! Repeal & replace with MV!!!

Thanks, but I'd fail at hosting this show.  Five minutes into some guy talking about unicorns, I'd be ready to shut it all down.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

Wait a minute.  Are you saying....that since we haven't seen Amy and your girl Bailey Jay in the same room together......

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 04, 2017, 10:59:41 PM
Heather, as Senda is a Steelers’ fan. 🙂

Maybe she got her wires crossed and thought Art was the Steelers fan..

Element 115

Quote from: mv on October 04, 2017, 11:09:08 PM
Five minutes into some guy talking about unicorns, I'd be ready to shut it all down.

Top right worthy.

Praise MV.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 04, 2017, 11:14:42 PM
Wait a minute.  Are you saying....that since we haven't seen Amy and your girl Bailey Jay in the same room together......
Holy shit what an old school bellgab reference. LOL. You know you've been the board along time when you get that joke. Nice work Paladin. Chicks with dicks, not my thing but hey shine on you crazy diamond. LOL

aldousburbank

I received a message from my friend Paul Stamets, the mushroomman, that he will be on MID. His people asked me for her contact info a while back. I haven't confirmed that on the MITD site but I assume it's so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 06, 2017, 06:28:06 PM
I received a message from my friend Paul Stamets, the mushroomman, that he will be on MID. His people asked me for her contact info a while back. I haven't confirmed that on the MITD site but I assume it's so.

Aw! Why can't someone good interview him?  :(

SnapT

Much like the source of oxygen on Mars, Andrew D. Basiago ROCKS.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 06, 2017, 06:28:06 PM
my friend Paul Stamets, the mushroomman

QuoteThe series Star Trek Discovery, also created by Fuller, features Science Officer Lieutenant Paul Stamets an "astro mycologist" played by Anthony Rapp and named in honor of Paul Stamets.

Oh, that's really cool.

TigerLily

Quote from: SnapT on October 11, 2017, 01:17:13 AM
Much like the source of oxygen on Mars, Andrew D. Basiago ROCKS.

Indeed. Much like a cotton gin Andrew spins one helluva yarn.  Unfortunately much like a brook on Earth and possibly Mars Heather BABBLES. If the woman has nothing worthwhile to add to the conversation she she just stfu. On second thought that would lead to lot of dead air. On third thought that would be an improvement

Morgus

Some of Andrew's story about his time on Mars is oddly similar to some past scifi movies.
Like in the classic 1964 "Robinson Crusoe on Mars" the astronaut also found that he could get oxygen by heating martian rocks!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 09:20:23 AM
Indeed. Much like a cotton gin Andrew spins one helluva yarn.  Unfortunately much like a brook on Earth and possibly Mars Heather BABBLES. If the woman has nothing worthwhile to add to the conversation she she just stfu. On second thought that would lead to lot of dead air. On third thought that would be an improvement

Fully agree

Epaphroditus

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 09:20:23 AM

Worse is when she opens up the phone lines and allows the caller to babble and never ask the guest a question . She recently said she would love an academic guest with knowledge of Islam , I thought of pointing her to my favorite author who taught comparative religions and wrote his Ph.D. dissertation on the history of Sharia Law but thought better of the nonsense the callers would bring .

Quote from: Epaphroditus on October 12, 2017, 03:09:07 AM
Worse is when she opens up the phone lines and allows the caller to babble and never ask the guest a question . She recently said she would love an academic guest with knowledge of Islam , I thought of pointing her to my favorite author who taught comparative religions and wrote his Ph.D. dissertation on the history of Sharia Law but thought better of the nonsense the callers would bring .

What is there to know.  Look at all the wars around the world, and how many of them are Moslems who can't get along with their neighbors or each other.  Look how well they assimulate after immigrating to the West.

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 12, 2017, 08:23:34 AM
What is there to know.  Look at all the wars around the world, and how many of them are Moslems who can't get along with their neighbors or each other.  Look how well they assimulate after immigrating to the West.

Ignorance is power.  Hey! That would be the perfect motto for Bellgab. Praise mv

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 12, 2017, 09:12:52 AM
Ignorance is power.  Hey! That would be the perfect motto for Bellgab. Praise mv

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.

Confusius

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 12, 2017, 09:24:13 AM
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.

Confusius

Confucius. You're welcome