• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 06, 2017, 10:56:29 PM
I don't like this timeline, it feels all messed up like when Marty McFlys mom was trying to fuck him

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850171163527581697

You and me both, PJW! Fuck that hypocrite!  >:(

Meister_000

Trump's Remarks on the Syrian Missile Attack
U.S. launched military strike
Thurs eve, April 6, 2017
Speaking from his Mar a Lago club in Florida
full transcript:

"My fellow Americans,
On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians. Using a deadly nerve agent, Assad choked out the lives of helpless men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack. No child of God should ever suffer such horror.
Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched. It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons. There can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the Chemical Weapons Convention and ignored the urging of the U.N. Security Council.
Years of previous attempts at changing Assad's behavior have all failed and failed very dramatically. As a result, the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilize, threatening the United States and its allies.
Tonight I call on all civilized nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria and also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types. We ask for God's wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world. We pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed and we hope that as long as America stands for justice, that peace and harmony will in the end prevail.
Good night and God bless America and the entire world. Thank you."

WOTR

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 06, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850171163527581697

Suddenly I feel like the only one wanting to see how this all plays out.  I'm not his biggest supporter, and I was never on the "Trump train."  But if you are on that train, it seems a little early to disembark- even if this is a mistake.  Certainly PJ did not expect every decision to align with his personal ideas?

I would also be VERY interested to see if this decision was made with or without input from those security briefings that he did not feel were overly important just a few months ago...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 10:56:25 PM
You've seen this yourself? I'd like to see that evidence too. Sorry for not just taking your word for it.  :D

Ooooo Judge Judy has spoken. Get on it CIA, USN, NSA. MD (not a doctor) wants your evidence. And be fucking quick about it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 11:04:29 PM

Ooooo Judge Judy has spoken. Get on it CIA, USN, NSA. MD (not a doctor) wants your evidence. And be fucking quick about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxnBGTXr6i8

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 11:04:29 PM

What's the word on the street over there in CuckistanEngland?  Since your cuntry is a failed democracy overrun by Islamofascists, are you with us or against us?

mikuthing01

I thought Alex Jones would be flipping a shit over this but he has an interesting take on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDwqBSw8nX0

WOTR

When WOTR is considered the pro-Trump poster of Bellgab:

I love a good night launch. Just sends a shiver up my leg.

K_Dubb

He is lucky something like this popped off first before North Korea or Iran where the chance of retaliation is substantial.  It was a deliberate provocation, fake or real, and if it took $60 mil of missiles hitting an empty airfield to show we don't just dither eloquently any more, it's well worth it.  No wonder he ignored all his previous criticism and seized the chance just to make the point.  Being able to do it while crying over dead babies was just icing.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2017, 10:12:38 PM
I'm a little surprised to find that Obama had left any missiles for the next regime to use. New missiles, planes and warships will end up being a better use of $$$ than any stinking wall.

Obamas weapon of choice was predator drones not tomahawk cruise missiles.  Predators are a whole different thing.  They are essenially a propeller drive plane that carry multiple hellfire missiles and other armaments and can loiter unseen on station for long periods of time.  Tomahawk cruise missiles are powered by a jet engine (vice a rocket motor) is about 20ft long an carries a 1000lb warhead.  They are designed to fly at 500 feet or lower to stay under radar.  It uses GPS and an inertial guidance system to locate a programmed target.

mikuthing01

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 06, 2017, 11:27:39 PM
He is lucky something like this popped off first before North Korea or Iran where the chance of retaliation is substantial.  It was a deliberate provocation, fake or real, and if it took $60 mil of missiles hitting an empty airfield to show we don't just dither eloquently any more, it's well worth it.  No wonder he ignored all his previous criticism and seized the chance just to make the point.  Being able to do it while crying over dead babies was just icing.

Seems like maybe this was another game of 3D chess, Shock and Awe with no fatality's... Alex Jones might be right. C-c-can i get back on the Trump Train guize?

paladin1991

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 06, 2017, 11:23:36 PM
I love a good night launch. Just sends a shiver up my leg.

Yep.  Pretty fucking intense.  Most definitely don't want to be Hadji on the other end.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 06, 2017, 11:27:39 PM
  Being able to do it while crying over dead babies was just icing.

To be more accurate, he cried over beautiful babies.

The previous years attacks he only saw ugly baby photos and videos

K_Dubb

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 06, 2017, 11:32:51 PM
Seems like maybe this was another game of 3D chess, Shock and Awe with no fatality's... Alex Jones might be right. C-c-can i get back on the Trump Train guize?

Haha more like checkers, but at least he's playing.  Chinese checkers, maybe.

WOTR

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 06, 2017, 11:32:51 PM

Fortunately, the train just stopped to take on water and fuel... Did you purchase your ticket in advance?

mikuthing01

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2017, 11:53:53 PM
Fortunately, the train just stopped to take on water and fuel... Did you purchase your ticket in advance?

miku is a diva, miku rides for free ~desu senpai!

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 06, 2017, 10:18:07 PM
These fucking morons can't even focus/pay attention contribute on a night like this -- one fucking night. Always just a joke, a game, to them -- fucking juvenile-adult delinquents.

Which fucking morons would those be - the ones insisting Trump is Putin's lapdog, or the ones insisting Trump hates all Moslems? 

Listening to weeks of that garbage, one would have thought Trump would have helped Russia drop nerve gas on the Arabs.

Up All Night

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 06, 2017, 09:29:07 PM
I guess this puts the notion that Trump is a Russian puppet to bed... Right?

They will never give up on that. They would 2nd guess the Trump Admin. on every troop movement / attack.

3 Dimensional Chess  :D

Meister_000

U.S. Department of Defense ~ Pentagon

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1144598/statement-from-pentagon-spokesman-capt-jeff-davis-on-us-strike-in-syria

IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Statement from Pentagon Spokesman Capt. Jeff Davis on U.S. strike in Syria
Press Operations
Release No: NR-126-17
April 6, 2017

At the direction of the president, U.S. forces conducted a cruise missile strike against a Syrian Air Force airfield today at about 8:40 p.m. EDT (4:40 a.m., April 7, in Syria).  The strike targeted Shayrat Airfield in Homs governorate, and was in response to the Syrian government's chemical weapons attack April 4 in Khan Sheikhoun, which killed or injured hundreds of innocent Syrian people, including women and children.

The strike was conducted using Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles (TLAMs) launched from the destroyers USS Porter and USS Ross in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.  A total of 59 TLAMs targeted aircraft, hardened aircraft shelters, petroleum and logistical storage, ammunition supply bunkers, air defense systems, and radars.   As always, the U.S. took extraordinary measures to avoid civilian casualties and to comply with the Law of Armed Conflict.  Every precaution was taken to execute this strike with minimal risk to personnel at the airfield.

The strike was a proportional response to Assad's heinous act. Shayrat Airfield was used to store chemical weapons and Syrian air forces.  The U.S. intelligence community assesses that aircraft from Shayrat conducted the chemical weapons attack on April 4.  The strike was intended to deter the regime from using chemical weapons again.

Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line.  U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield.

We are assessing the results of the strike.  Initial indications are that this strike has severely damaged or destroyed Syrian aircraft and support infrastructure and equipment at Shayrat Airfield, reducing the Syrian Government's ability to deliver chemical weapons.  The use of chemical weapons against innocent people will not be tolerated.

Up All Night

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 06, 2017, 10:04:56 PM
Awaiting official Russian response to air strikes.

Oh, you'll be waking up to it tomorrow morning.  ;D

j/k

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 07, 2017, 12:08:34 AM
Which fucking morons would those be - the ones insisting Trump is Putin's lapdog, or the ones insisting Trump hates all Moslems?  Listening to weeks of that garbage, one would have thought Trump would have helped Russia drop nerve gas on the Arabs.

You haven't been listening period.
It's not possible to bloviate and listen at the same time -- Proverb.

Almost forgot: YOU be certainly among the afore-mentioned Moron class.

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 07, 2017, 12:28:21 AM
It's not possible to bloviate and listen at the same time -- Proverb.

Well, that would certainly explain your ignorance

Meister_000

BBC
Syrian citizen near Shoayrat airfield says:
"All jets gone. Airfield taken out of service."

Meister_000

CNN
"A Kremlin spokesman says Russian President Putin sees US attacks on Syria as an "aggression," state media reports."

WOTR

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 07, 2017, 12:53:36 AM
BBC
Syrian citizen near Shoayrat airfield says:
"All jets gone. Airfield taken out of service."
I suppose the only question left is- which company in which country is going to get the contract to supply them with new planes paid for using "humanitarian" aid dollar$ supplied by which other countries?

Oh- and which company has already been awarded the contract to rebuild the airfield at an inflated price?

Lt.Uhura

The Kremlin says Russian President Vladimir Putin considers the U.S. missile strike in Syria an act of aggression against a sovereign nation and a violation of international law, Russian news agencies report.

Putin also believes the U.S. military action will hurt U.S.-Russian relations and undermine efforts to fight terrorism, the reports cited Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov as saying.

Peskov said the U.S. decision to strike was based on "an invented pretext." Putin also believes the strike was "an attempt to draw the attention of the international community away from the numerous casualties among the peaceful population in Iraq," Peskov said.

http://www.rferl.org/a/us-strikes-syrian-airfield-used-launch-deadly-chemical-weapons-attack-trump/28415581.html

Meister_000

CNN
"The UK government has released a statement saying it “fully supports” the US action in Syria."

Meister_000

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 07, 2017, 01:02:22 AM
[ . . . ] Peskov said the U.S. decision to strike was based on "an invented pretext." Putin also believes the strike was "an attempt to draw the attention of the international community away from the numerous casualties among the peaceful population in Iraq," Peskov said.

http://www.rferl.org/a/us-strikes-syrian-airfield-used-launch-deadly-chemical-weapons-attack-trump/28415581.html

HUFF rep comments;
This from the same Vladimir Putin who invaded sovereign Ukraine under the pretext of "real threats to life and health of Russian citizens."