• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Alex is crying a bit and covering live. Well crying is over and now he is angry and ranting.  ;D
https://www.pscp.tv/RealAlexJones/1YpKkEWoDjZJj

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 13, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

I'm going to pray that you're not living in the immediate blast zone because I don't want you to vaporize. I REALLY want you to have that nice painful lingering death. THe kind where you want to kill yourself but are just too weak to do it. :)

Gd5150

Quote from: analog kid on April 13, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

Awe little anal boy can cut and paste from leftwing websites. How cute. The perfect little hate filled lemming. Please cut and paste us some more spoonfed trump tweets. Why not just save yourself the effort and link to cnn.com.

Brainless lemmings are so adorable.

Asuka Langley

Who else here /draft dodging/?

I stopped showering right after the fake gas attack and i plan to start shitting my pants soon.

albrecht

Of course situations change but still.....what do we hope to accomplish? And if for "humanitarian reasons" how do more bombs help people involved in a civil war and Muslim terrorism? Wag the Dog? Israel? Saudi? Deep State and Swamp? Or is it a good thing?
ps: I will point out that I and others pointed out awhile ago that Syria was Spain.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/13/trump-list-not-involve-in-syria/

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 13, 2018, 09:12:01 PM
Who else here /draft dodging/?

I stopped showering right after the fake gas attack and i plan to start shitting my pants soon.

Lmfao!

https://youtu.be/kiGhE6EVViw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
Exactly

Sure! A few posts ago you were all down with the strategy. Massive eyerolls ::)

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 09:09:28 PM
Dah.

From the people who've been manipulated the most, by Russian propaganda, in the entire Western world, for the last two years.

Which Russian troll farm conspiracy are you lapping up today?

How can you be so gullible, you embarrassing motherfuckers.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 09:11:25 PM
I'm going to pray that you're not living in the immediate blast zone because I don't want you to vaporize. I REALLY want you to have that nice painful lingering death. THe kind where you want to kill yourself but are just too weak to do it. :)
This would make for a nice Hallmark greeting card to send to the Lemmings.  Just for those special occasions to say "we care."  ;D

Gd5150

So whens CNN start the 24/7 criticism of Trump because he’s so rougue he’s not even obeying Putin? You know, the guy he colluded with to win the Sir Hilary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 13, 2018, 09:17:36 PM
From the people who've been manipulated the most, by Russian propaganda, in the entire Western world, for the last two years.

Still pushing McCarthyism right into WW3.  ::)

You're the embarrassment, you partial birth abortion! >:(

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 13, 2018, 09:11:37 PM
Awe little anal boy can cut and paste from leftwing websites. How cute. The perfect little hate filled lemming. Please cut and paste us some more spoonfed trump tweets. Why not just save yourself the effort and link to cnn.com.

Brainless lemmings are so adorable.

This ridiculous cunt. What is even going on with this forum?

Gd5150

This joke can’t even tell his asshole from his elbow. Stick with cutting pasting anal boy. Your freestyle only serves to further embarrass yourself worse even furthermore.

ItsOver

Wow, someone needs some love from Ace of Schlubs.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 09:20:48 PM
Wow, someone needs some love from Ace of Schlubs.  ;D

Canadian faggots are having a circle jerk over this tonight. ::)

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 09:19:45 PM
Still pushing McCarthyism right into WW3.  ::)

You're the embarrassment, you partial birth abortion! >:(

Try to make sense, douchebag.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 09:12:19 PM
Of course situations change but still.....what do we hope to accomplish? And if for "humanitarian reasons" how do more bombs help people involved in a civil war and Muslim terrorism? Wag the Dog? Israel? Saudi? Deep State and Swamp? Or is it a good thing?
ps: I will point out that I and others pointed out awhile ago that Syria was Spain.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/13/trump-list-not-involve-in-syria/

The previous administration vowed military action after a Syrian chemical attack and did nothing.  This administration vowed military action after a Syrian chemical attack and followed through.  I think Trump is an idiot for tauntingly announcing an attack on Twitter, but at least he kept his word.  Other bad actors will take note of that, just as they did when BHO did not keep his.

albrecht

"10:35 p.m. A highly placed Russian politician is likening President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler after the launch of airstrikes against Syria, and says he regards the action as a move against Russia.
Alexander Sherin, deputy head of the State Duma’s defense committee, says Trump “can be called Adolf Hitler No. 2 of our time â€" because, you see, he even chose the time that Hitler attacked the Soviet Union.”That’s according to state news agency RIA-Novosti. The Nazi forces’ opening attack against the USSR in 1941 was launched around 4 a.m."
https://apnews.com/ac97b58d1ba64f05ad34fcc254c3f28f/The-Latest:-Trump-says-airstrikes-on-Syria-underway
Well, rhetoric is escalating quickly.....let's just hope it remains rhetoric. Some stuff is bombed. We pull out. Assad, or his heirs, stabilizes the country again and we don't get more "refugees," Libyas, Iraqs, ISIS, etc. And Russians don't do anything due to the WC.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 13, 2018, 09:22:00 PM
Try to make sense, douchebag.

You have an IQ approaching actual mental retardation.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 13, 2018, 09:22:55 PM
The previous administration vowed military action after a Syrian chemical attack and did nothing.  This administration vowed military action after a Syrian chemical attack and followed through.  I think Trump is an idiot for tauntingly announcing an attack on Twitter, but at least he kept his word.  Other bad actors will take note of that, just as they did when BHO did not keep his.
My concern is proof of the chemical attack. It could be, maybe it likely was, Assad. But what if a rouge commander, ISIS, "rebels",or other 'conspiracy theories' involving other  countries with motivation. A pretty simple weapon that, in the chemical- maybe not delivery (how was it delivered?- made with the chemicals I use for the pool or household chemicals. And what is the goal? Totally to remove Assad? If so more than a few airstrikes would be needed and that almost definitely brings Russia and Iran 'into the mix?' And totally destabilizing the region would help "humanitarian goals?" as it worked so well elsewhere?

Asuka Langley

I am with Alex Jones, fuck Trump!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
Now apparently president Trump is reconsidering entering the TPP.  ::)

Democratic win here we come! ;D

Do you know what was in the TPP?  I don't.  I don't follow various huge bills - especially trade bills and tax bills - as they wind their way through the process, because they morph and change and end up with all sorts of differences from when they started. 

All I know about it is the media was more interested in telling us who was for it and who was against it.  Their reasoning was certain Ds were right to be for it, other Ds were right to be against it, certain Rs were wrong to be for it, and other Rs were wrong to be against it.

What we did know was it was most of the Pacific Rim lined up against our common enemy China.

Not knowing much about this one, let me help you out a little with trade deals in general.

Trade is good.
The US is a major manufacturer and exporter, if not the top manufacturer and exporter.
We almost surely export more food than anyone.
We can't really have true free trade, due to the disparity of labor costs and laws, environmental laws, safely laws, investment climate, types of governments/economic systems, etc

In other words, we need agreements that manage trade.  But we need to ensure they benefit us - our workers, our businesses, our farmers, our consumers, our tax base, and so on.  It would be nice if the included upgrades to worker rules and environmental laws in our agreement partners countries.  And legal protection of our intellectual property.

I know you are a black/white thinker (to use the term loosely), easily led by alarmists who need YouTube views, and as such you're programmed to believe all trade deals are bad. 

But let's just see what the agreement is.  It's good that the others joined and created the TPP without us, so we can negotiate with just one group - the TPP - rather than each of the various members individually.  It would be a very good thing to have a trade group that presented China with a united front, since they seem to evade their WTO commitments with impunity.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 09:15:24 PM
Sure! A few posts ago you were all down with the strategy. Massive eyerolls ::)

Eliminating ISIS and leaving is not exactly the same as supporting today's missile attack.  Stupid.