• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 13, 2018, 07:51:55 PM
Brits hit targets with Storm Chaser air launched cruise missiles fired from Tornadoes according to the BBC.  Almost certainly they flew out of Cyprus.

Yay! More dead brown people. The queen must be ecstatic! :D

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 13, 2018, 07:51:55 PM
Brits hit targets with Storm Chaser air launched cruise missiles fired from Tornadoes according to the BBC.  Almost certainly they flew out of Cyprus.
I sort of forgot about Akrotiri and Dhekelia.

Dr. MD MD

Well, it was a bold experiement in democracy but it's clearly over now. I guess it has been for some time but many of us were hoping to be able to wrestle it back. That's not going to happen now. Goodbye America! We hardly knew ye. :'(

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
Well, it was a bold experiement in democracy but it's clearly over now. I guess it has been for some time but many of us were hoping to be able to wrestle it back. That's not going to happen now. Goodbye America! We hardly knew ye. :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

aldousburbank

I wish I could watch videos but I'm such a fucking asswipe retard hippie that I just fucking can't! Maybe that's why I dont comprendo stupid fuckin Q Anon bullshit but I can't man! I can't do it! I just can't! Please don't make me do it man cuz I can't! I CAN NOT! Can't Can Not C A N N O T. Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in my socks. Can not!

Unless it's got chicks in it maybe.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 13, 2018, 08:23:10 PM
I wish I could watch videos but I'm such a fucking asswipe retard hippie that I just fucking can't! Maybe that's why I dont comprendo stupid fuckin Q Anon bullshit but I can't man! I can't do it! I just can't! Please don't make me do it man cuz I can't! I CAN NOT! Can't Can Not C A N N O T. Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in my socks. Can not!

Or David Lee Roth and chicks

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 13, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

Now that videos are on the internet for free people won't watch them but a decade ago they would pay money to rent them from a store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrzCoXj6Prw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 13, 2018, 08:28:02 PM
Or chicks without David Lee Roth.

Just relax, man! This guy's got it:

So you can just chill now knowing that he has your best interests in mind. :)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

Now that videos are on the internet for free people won't watch them but a decade ago they would pay money to rent them from a store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrzCoXj6Prw

See I was the dude that would go in the video store, not be able to care enough to decide, and walk out with nothing. It's a disease.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 08:29:26 PM
Just relax, man! This guy's got it:

So you can just chill now knowing that he has your best interests in mind. :)

Wait, isn't that the motherfucker who killed JFK? Maybe Jackstar can id this perp?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 13, 2018, 08:31:58 PM
Wait, isn't that the motherfucker who killed JFK? Maybe Jackstar can id this perp?

I don't know what you're talking about. It sounds like some crazy conspiracy theory you got off the internet. 8)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
Are you for war in Syria?

I'm for erasing ISIS and leaving.

As I said yesterday, Saddam, Mubarak, Khadafy, Assad, and the rest of the dictators are the ones who keep the lid on things.  Our leaders are incapable of deciding who should leave and who should govern.  We should have learned that when the Shah was kicked out of Iran.

Islam is not compatible with democracy, and they can't get along with each other or their neighbors.  We ought to leave them to go at it with each other, and allow only non-Moslem refugees into the West.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 08:59:44 PM
I'm for erasing ISIS and leaving

Nice try! You'd have to destroy the CIA to do that. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 13, 2018, 09:01:29 PM
Do you have any concerns that are real?

I hope you die a painful lingering death. :)