Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

"The Best in Overnight Live Streaming"

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 10:27:36 PM
So the open lines topic is what device are you listening on and how does it sound?  I'd prefer back surgery stories, honestly.

# Don't Worry Bear Will Call In, And Tell Us About His.

Lilith

"On the phone" -  Heather Wade.

#PraiseMV!

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 10:34:54 PM
I'm outta the loop, it appears. We talking "whales"  in the Vegas term or "whales" in the term, sorry for sexism, larger gals?

Naw man.  Like literal whales - Blues, Greys, Sperms, Belugas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRvZ6wSVGQ

K_Dubb

This folderol better have a musky bottom at the end of it.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on July 29, 2019, 05:40:40 PM
HW is a coward and runner to not face-up to her past after AB died and what she did and did not do.
She didn't address any drama of what really happened before and during her absence, except ankle/toe sprain and no appetite, and she hung-up on the caller that wanted to get some clarity over her belief about AB's death.

Heather Wade doesn't 'owe' you or any listener anything. If you don't like her or her show, you have the option of turning the radio off. Pretty simple stuff.
Only a moron would continue to listen to something that continues to irritate them. There seems to be no shortage of morons here. Page after page of Heather Wade critique . . . . . who fucking cares. Get a life ffs.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 10:37:21 PM
"On the phone" -  Heather Wade.

#PraiseMV!
You could make it 2 great nights of calls in a row Darin last night, Wade tonight?

Lilith

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 29, 2019, 10:44:01 PM
Heather Wade doesn't 'owe' you or any listener anything. If you don't like her or her show, you have the option of turning the radio off. Pretty simple stuff.
Only a moron would continue to listen to something that continues to irritate them. There seems to be no shortage of morons here. Page after page of Heather Wade critique . . . . . who fucking cares. Get a life ffs.

TL;DR

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2019, 10:38:25 PM
Naw man.  Like literal whales - Blues, Greys, Sperms, Belugas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRvZ6wSVGQ
Thanks. Out of the loop. Did I just hear that sleeping, eating, and such was stuff "adults do?" Basic, human functions. Actually most animals even? Basic stuff.

Pizzapunch

So SMOG wants to steal a time machine thing to watch the crucifixion....Would she ask for a kitty update in the middle of it?

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 29, 2019, 10:48:45 PM
So SMOG wants to steal a time machine thing to watch the crucifixion....Would she ask for a kitty update in the middle of it?

She should just make her own time machine.

Lilith

Lilith

Well yeah, that's a Non Disclosure Agreement...

Pizzapunch

Hmmm maybe I need to call in and ask her if she read the Nick Redfern about the documents she's speaking about being Russian dis info

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 29, 2019, 11:15:34 PM
Hmmm maybe I need to call in and ask her if she read the Nick Redfern about the documents she's speaking about being Russian dis info

She needs callers and it’s an honest legit question go for it.

MAIN LINE: (775) 298-5600
FIRST TIME CALLER LINE: (775) 293-4500
NORTH AMERICAN SKYPE: NYE51

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 29, 2019, 11:15:34 PM

#DOit!

Catsmile

# It Was Lit!
# 10 10 20!!
#LitCity!!

Morgus

The new audio streams Heather is using tonight are different URLs than the previous streams.
The old streams are still running however playing music and talkstreamlive.com appears to still be using the old stream link so Heather isn't available tonight there...
I looked at the source data for her website listen links and got this direct URL for the new 64k audio stream that works:
http://199.195.194.94:9600/stream
That can be used with some smartphone internet audio players since talkstreamlive isn't working with the new stream yet.

Lilith

Why do you continue to call it "Unscreened Open Lines" Heather?

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2019, 11:30:05 PM
The new audio streams Heather is using tonight are different URLs than the previous streams.
The old streams are still running however playing music and talkstreamlive.com appears to still be using the old stream link so Heather isn't available tonight there...
I looked at the source data for her website listen links and got this direct URL for the new 64k audio stream that works:
http://199.195.194.94:9600/stream
That can be used with some smartphone internet audio players since talkstreamlive isn't working with the new stream yet.

THANKS Morgus.

I'm listening on her 64k stream, and  having listened to an hour of tunes before her show, and the first hour and a half of her show, I have heard one hickup so far.

Catsmile

#AlienAnalErotica
#MissingTiem
#HeaterzGottaOneUpTheCaller
#HeatersLeftFoot
#SitRiteBackAndI'llTellYouATale
#3HourTourATHREEHOURTOUR

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on July 29, 2019, 11:48:47 PM
#AlienAnalErotica
#MissingTiem
#HeaterzGottaOneUpTheCaller