• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Women on the song Come On Baby, Light My Fire

Started by Jojo, May 31, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

Ladies:  Do You Like C'mon Baby, Light My Fire?

Yes
1 (50%)
No
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Jojo

Ladies, how would you rate the song Come On Baby, Light My Fire?

Dr. MD MD

I prefer 5 To 1. That oedipal bit in the middle, fabulous! ;D

ksm32

Why not just start a, Doors thread?   BTW; it's not called "come on baby light my fire" but rather, Light my Fire and it is far from their best song. What bollox.

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on May 31, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
their best song

Whatever that last song on whatever that last album was, that was the best song.

ksm32

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

Whatever that last song on whatever that last album was, that was the best song.
Riders on the storm.  Most people think it's L.A. Woman, but la woman is just the last song on Side A. Back, when we had sides.

Personally I always go back to, When The Music's Over. However, The crystal ship and the spy are hard to overl00k. Oh, Soul Kitchen has to be in there. The aforementioned 5 to 1 never gets old.. But I never want to hear songs like roadhouse blues or light my fire ever again, and I've felt that way for about 15 yrs.

Hey JoJonica,  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for woman to post in a doors thread.. not gonna happen.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 31, 2018, 11:05:40 PM
Riders on the storm.  Most people think it's L.A. Woman, but la woman is just the last song on Side A. Back, when we had sides.

Personally I always go back to, When The Music's Over. However, The crystal ship and the spy are hard to overl00k. Oh, Soul Kitchen has to be in there. The aforementioned 5 to 1 never gets old.. But I never want to hear songs like roadhouse blues or light my fire ever again, and I've felt that way for about 15 yrs.

Hey JoJonica,  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for woman to post in a doors thread.. not gonna happen.
Have you all self-identified as female today!  C'mon, babies, blight my wire...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 31, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
Have you all self-identified as female today!  C'mon, babies, blight my wire...

Lesbian trapped in a man's body.