• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Srendi Bastard-Welcome to your birthday roast!

Started by Inglorious Bitch, March 23, 2016, 06:37:45 AM

BettyO417

Happy Birthday SredniVashtar!!!  🎂📦🎩❤

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on March 23, 2016, 04:02:38 PM
Seriously!?!?! Wow you look so different in your old picture. To tell you the truth - you look better with a little meat on your bones. 

PS- You still should wear a bra.

Now that is something you don't see everyday.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on March 23, 2016, 03:42:57 PM
I am angry with you people for making me stay up all night and forcing me to drink all that beer. Shame on you. grow up, dickheads.
I'm still trying to get the taste out of my mouth from drinking that cheap scotch out of Pud's dainty slipper.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on March 23, 2016, 03:22:06 PM
That was awfully nice of you, pud, to get all dolled up in drag, once again, just for SV.

Dress up? That's my everday wear. I look better in black though, that sexy yellow dress didn't stay on long...

onan

Quote from: ItsOver on March 23, 2016, 04:05:17 PM
I'm still trying to get the taste out of my mouth from drinking that cheap scotch out of Pud's dainty slipper.

That's not a slipper... Oh never mind.

pyewacket

Don't feel bad, IB - years ago my friends and I were like this:

Now were like this:

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 23, 2016, 04:04:19 PM
Now that is something you don't see everyday.
Unless you're thumbing through MV's avatar collection.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 23, 2016, 04:06:06 PM
Dress up? That's my everday wear. I look better in black though, that sexy yellow dress didn't stay on long...
Either way, simply ravishing! 

Quote from: pyewacket on March 23, 2016, 04:02:38 PM
Seriously!?!?! Wow you look so different in your old picture. To tell you the truth - you look better with a little meat on your bones. 

PS- You still should wear a bra.

That was last year when I had a terrible reaction to the oysters at some hotel where minor celebrity, Mr Bean stayed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on March 23, 2016, 04:13:32 PM
Either way, simply ravishing! 

Why thank you. Modesty forbids me to say it's been said before. Especially in certain establishments. I'm no slut though; tits first.

bateman

SV, I'd like to wish you the happiest birthday before you put on your nightclothes and retire for the evening. Who wound up popping out of the cake, Sweet Kathy or Yorkshire Pud? 🤔

ItsOver

Quote from: onan on March 23, 2016, 04:06:22 PM
That's not a slipper... Oh never mind.
Crap.  Next you'll be telling me that wasn't a pillow.

BellBoy

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 23, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
Hey, how did you find my Facebook page? Oh crap, I forgot to wear my bra again.

I knew it was you!

coaster

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 23, 2016, 03:48:35 PM
So you stayed home and slept today? Who do you think you are, Falkie? Do you have a naked Kathy lying next to you?
God. Imagine waking up with a hangover, rolling over, and seeing Kathy. The thought alone makes me want to vomit.

starrmtn001

Happy Birthday Sredni!

Once upon a time, there was a frog named SrendiVashtar, or Vash, as the old toadies at the "Ribbit" Pub called him.

One day while bottom feeding, he swam smack into a tadpole.  "You little fucker" he yelled and promptly ate it.  He, then, swam back up to his reasonably nice lily pad and looked over the pond.  "Damn sperm count!"  This was his daily complaint about the increasing tadpole population.  "I'm going to need a bigger pond!"

To be continued . . . .

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 23, 2016, 04:56:15 PM
Happy Birthday Sredni!

Once upon a time, there was a frog named SrendiVashtar, or Vash, as the old toadies at the "Ribbit" Pub called him.

One day while bottom feeding, he swam smack into a tadpole.  "You little fucker" he yelled and promptly ate it.  He, then, swam back up to his reasonably nice lily pad and looked over the pond.  "Damn sperm count!"  This was his daily complaint about the increasing tadpole population.  "I'm going to need a bigger pond!"

To be continued . . . .
You tease!

3OctaveFart

Happy Birthday, big guy. No one here can touch you for talent.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 23, 2016, 05:24:18 PM
No argument there, but that doesn't mean we, who have less talent, can't let him rest his weary hands by entertaining him. ;) ;D

BellBoy

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 23, 2016, 05:24:18 PM

I see that you too have also enjoyed the 'Full Frontal' experience.  ;)

BellBoy

One last go before midnight...

SredniVashtar, that arrogant little cock
He has talents, one dare not ever mock
Your manhood, he'll shred
He'll fucking hand you your head
Your ball-sack, he'll fashion into a smock

I hope you enjoyed your birthday. That said, you're still an asshole.

starrmtn001

Happy Birthday Sredni!

Once upon a time, there was a frog named SrendiVashtar, or Vashie, as the old toadies at the "Ribbit" Pub called him.

To be continued . . . .

Under his lilypad, he had a storage area where he kept all of his knick-knacks.  He was looking for his, antique and very valuable, dildosifyer and found it.  Then he hopped to town and went to the Amphibian Savings And Loan. 

He sat down at the clerk's desk.  The clerk said; "Good day Mr. SrendiVashtar, I'm Mrs. Patty Wack.  How may I help you?"  SrendiVashtar said; "I wish to take out a loan.  This is my collateral."  He then handed her his, antique and very valuable, dildosifyer.  Mrs. Wack looked it over curiously then stood up.  "I do not know what this is Mr. SrendiVashtar.  I'll need to take this to my supervisor first."

Mrs. Wack then went to her supervisor and presented her with the item, explaining that a Mr. SrendiVashtar wanted to use it as collateral.  The supervisor quickly looked it over and handed it back saying:  "It's a knack-knack, Patty Wack, give the frog a loan!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VASHIE, YA OLD FROG! ;D

I posted this "portrait of the artist as a young man" of our esteemed birthday boy earlier today, but just wanted to throw it out again for anyone who may have missed it.  I'm sure it's how he'd like us all to think of him!

BellBoy

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 23, 2016, 06:11:36 PM
I posted this "portrait of the artist as a young man" of our esteemed birthday boy earlier today, but just wanted to throw it out again for anyone who may have missed it.  I'm sure it's how he'd like us all to think of him!

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 23, 2016, 06:00:48 PM
Happy Birthday Sredni!

Once upon a time, there was a frog named SrendiVashtar, or Vashie, as the old toadies at the "Ribbit" Pub called him.

To be continued . . . .

Under his lilypad, he had a storage area where he kept all of his knick-knacks.  He was looking for his, antique and very valuable, dildosifyer and found it.  Then he hopped to town and went to the Amphibian Savings And Loan. 

He sat down at the clerk's desk.  The clerk said; "Good day Mr. SrendiVashtar, I'm Mrs. Patty Wack.  How may I help you?"  SrendiVashtar said; "I wish to take out a loan.  This is my collateral."  He then handed her his, antique and very valuable, dildosifyer.  Mrs. Wack looked it over curiously then stood up.  "I do not know what this is Mr. SrendiVashtar.  I'll need to take this to my supervisor first."

Mrs. Wack then went to her supervisor and presented her with the item, explaining that a Mr. SrendiVashtar wanted to use it as collateral.  The supervisor quickly looked it over and handed it back saying:  "It's a knack-knack, Patty Wack, give the frog a loan!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VASHIE, YA OLD FROG! ;D

Hey SV
Here's to me and here's to you
friends through thick and thin
And if by chance we disagree...
Fuck you, here's to me!

Happy birthday you Limey Bastard!  ;D

zeebo

SV once told me "Kid, if ya wanna make it on bellgab, ya gotta be sincere .... so if you can just learn how to fake that, ya got it made!"

Happy B-day SV!

Happy Birthday  HOPE all is well  HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!